The Descending of Jessica Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
503 Followers

I thought about yelling for the Frisbee boys to come help, but we were almost there. Imagine my surprise when I looked at them and saw Brent, who was turned to look at me while another guy was talking and pointing at me. He nodded his head, talked to him and the others for a moment, and came over.

"Ladies, may I help?" he said as he winked at me, and I heard the Frisbee boys laughing.

"Certainly!" Trish replied. He took about half the bags and tucked the small microwave under one muscular arm and we entered the dorm and silently rode up the elevator as we smiled at each other. I knew he was up to something, but didn't know what, but I trusted him and wanted to play along.

On getting to the room, Trisha directed him to set the microwave on a bed as it was still in its box, and she began putting drinks in the fridge. We were behind her, and after I placed my bags on the bed as well, we wrapped our arms around each other and kissed deeply. It had been almost 48 hours since our lips had last touched after the time they had spent locked together this summer that was an eternity.

"Ummm Jessica, that was kinda quick!" Trisha said, staring at us.

"Oh! I'm sorry, this is Brent, my fiance!" I giggled, knowing I had accidentally pulled a good prank on her.

"Damn girl, on the way up I was trying to figure out how to ask you to leave so I could mess around with him!" she laughed. "Pleased to meet you Brent. I'm the roommate, Trisha."

"Hi Trisha, its a pleasure. I wasn't trying to punk you though, the guys downstairs bet me I couldn't get a date with either of these girls coming across the parking lot because they had shot all of them down, and I saw Jessie, and well.... I bet them ten bucks."

"Oh, you're bad, you're a bad man!" Trisha said, as I was trying not to laugh at those poor guys' predicament.

"How much if you take out both of us?" I asked.

"Twenty five" He replied sheepishly.

"Wanna go to dinner Trish?" I asked.

"Give me ten minutes to change?" she smiled.

"We'll be right out here." I said as led Brent to the common room and shut the door. We sat on a couch kissing and caressing and whispering our love to each other.

"So, you don't want to be together tonight?" Brent asked.

"Of course I do, what makes you say that?"

"Well, what about your roomie?"

"Oh we can drop her off after dinner. It will be good for us all to get to know each other, right?"

"Oh, okay, I thought you might be proposing a threesome!" Brent grinned.

"You wish! Pervert!" I said as I slapped his chest lightly.

Trish opened the door. "Did someone say pervert?" she asked.

"Yes, my fiance's a pervert." I said with a smile.

"Well if's there's anything you need me to do for you, that's what friends are for!" Trisha laughed "I'm kidding," she continued, then added in a whisper to Brent, purposely loud enough for me to hear "I'm really not kidding!"

Trisha had risen to the occasion with a skirt that was shorter than mine along with a tank top that was showing a lot of cleavage and when she turned just right a bit of side boob. She was a good 3 to 4 inches taller because of the spiked heels she wore, but still shorter than me. All in all, she was pretty devastating, but still had an innocent look about her face so the overall effect was a girl who was sexy without knowing it.

"You're boyfriend's hot." Trisha said this time aloud as we stepped out of the room and into the hall.

"Yeah, I get that a lot." I grinned.

"Has he really got a big dick like that Amber said?" she said with a devilish grin.

"Yep, damn thing should have its own zip code." I dead panned, making us all laugh again.

"Wait, how would Amber know?" Brent asked.

"Oh apparently during the time they said they were trying to make me jealous somebody fucked the ever living shit out of her sister so bad she still talks about it." I said.

The elevator doors opened and Brent froze. "I'm in trouble aren't I?"

"No, don't be silly. We weren't dating then and we sure weren't exclusive. Its probably good you got all that out of your system. Now, if it happens again..."

"Oh, it won't. No, No way." He stammered.

"Relax Brent, I'm not mad or even upset about it! Geez!" I said as I slid my arm into his. As we stepped out the door the Frisbee boys looked up and saw us arm in arm, just as Trisha took his other arm and we walked to the parking lot.

"Hi guys!" Trisha yelled to them, then pointed at Brent's crotch and followed that by making a motion with her hand like she was jerking on a cock that was in her mouth, and pressed the side of her mouth with her tongue in rhythm to the hand motion.

"Too bad they'll be gone before you can collect." I whispered to Brent.

"Totally worth it." he replied under his breath.

The Frisbee boys didn't know what to think, and I suspect it was a good five minutes before any of their jaws were off the ground.

We went to dinner at a local Italian place where I gorged myself on ravioli, with a dessert of double chocolate gelato that to this day was the best ice cream I have ever had. The conversation flowed light and mostly silly. Despite all the challenges of starting school and being apart from my beloved over the next three and a half months, I at least made a friend with Trisha and knew I had a fun roommate. After dinner we drove around town for a bit to get our bearings, then went back by the dorm to drop Trisha off.

"You guys not coming in? I think men can be in the dorm until nine or ten." Trisha said.

"Ummm" I replied, "You remember earlier when I said I might not be here some nights? Well, this is one of those nights." I smiled.

"I see." she grinned. "Well you have fun, and I'll see you at orientation!"

Trisha skipped to the door and we waited until she was inside before we drove off.

"I do have to go back tonight, I have a 8:30 in the morning," Brent said referring to his first class of the day.

"So you don't want to get a room?" I asked, my voice showing my disappointment.

"Oh, of course! I figured I would just set an alarm for midnight or so and drive back, I mean, if you want to get a room."

"Duh!" I smiled.

We drove to the hotel I had found earlier, getting lost on the way only once due to our overall unfamiliarity with the town. As soon as we walked through the door Brent and I were all over each other, removing each others cloths, kissing and touching. We fell onto the bed naked as I stroked his already hard cock and he slid a finger into my wet vag.

"Mmm,,, I love you so much," I whispered. "But if you want to do what I promised you're going to have to let me get ready first."

"Then lets skip that, I can't wait another second to be with you." He replied as our kisses melted together again.

I crawled down the bed and stuffed as much of his throbbing cock into my mouth as I could, savoring the salty tasted and pumping the shaft with my hand as he moaned at the delight I was giving him. Brent gently ran his hands through my hair and said sweet nasty things, telling me how he loved it when I sucked his cock, and that I was beautiful. As is often the case my long hair fell into my face and I had to pull it over my shoulder and out of the way, usually only to have it fall again. I did this several times as my head bobbed up and down on his rigid salty meat, my lips and tongue feeling each pulsing vein on his cock as I did so, and at once I thought I saw movement to my left.

I stopped and looked over and realized what I had seen was a set of mirrored doors on the closet, and this gave me an idea. I stopped slurping at his member, stood up and inspected the doors. There were just as I thought. I pulled the only chair in the room, a wide arm chair with heavily stuffed arms, over a couple of yards away from the mirror while Brent stared, wondering I suppose why I had decided to rearrange the furniture in the middle of a blow job. Finally I took him by the hand and led him to the chair.

"Sit." I said, and he complied with my command, earning him a kiss. "Now, watch in the mirror." I smiled.

I straddled him on the chair and slowly lowered my dripping pussy onto his cock. I watched over my shoulder as I saw it disappear into me, and saw his eyes reflected back at me.

"It's like we're making our own porn." I whispered lustfully as his hard cock filled me to the brim. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we kissed as he slowly thrust in and out of me. He was unable to use the long strokes I love so much because of our position, but it still felt great as I rocked my hips back and forth to assist him. He lasted a long time though and we must have fucked like this, our bodies entwined, our lips locked passionately for a good fifteen minutes. Neither of us was close to climax, and neither of us seemed to be in a hurry. My juices poured out of me and his cock and lap were soaked. I could feel him throb inside me, and he massaged my breasts and kissed them, making me moan with pleasure.

"This is the best show ever, you should watch it too." he whispered.

I tried to turn my head to see the mirror, and though I generally could it wasn't comfortable to hold my head in that position for more than a second or two.

"I'm afraid my neck isn't double jointed." I whispered back as I kissed his brow.

"Hop up." He asked, and I figured he was ready to take me back to the bed and give my vag the pounding that we both craved, but instead he remained seated. "Okay, now turn around, and kneel down on the arms of the chair."

"What?" I asked, as this was beginning to sound ridiculous.

"Trust me, you know how you like it when I enter you from behind? Well, this is sort of like that, only you'll be on top."

I was willing to try anything once, but this just seemed awkward. Never the less, if it would make him happy I would try it, plus we were both still aroused, breathing hard and my pussy was dripping with molten fire begging for relief. I straddled him and slid back down on his cock, and as promised his manhood probed my g spot like he was fucking me from behind. It felt so good I closed my eyes and sighed as though his cock was satisfying an itch I couldn't scratch.

Brent reached to my front and cupped my breasts, swirling his thumbs and forefingers around my stiff nipples, making me moan again. "Hey, open your eyes, you can watch now too." He whispered and began thrusting in and out of me from below. I'm not that visually stimulated, or didn't think I was, until I obeyed and looked in the mirror. His cock was gigantic compared to my pussy. A few times I had used a hand mirror to see what I looked like down there, but what I saw now looked nothing like what I had seen before, and I was mesmerized. He literally looked like he would split me in half with each thrust but instead of pain I felt nothing but arousal and pleasure. I leaned back to get a better view and it increased the pressure on that most sensitive place inside me. In moments I was cumming and cumming hard. I closed my eyes instinctively, but reopened them almost immediately as I felt that feeling that my juices were squirting out of me. As it happened, they apparently were. Brent's cock became incredibly wet as I experienced this feeling. His meat was covered in a viscous slime that where thickest at the base of his shaft had a white color to it. I was trying to figure out if he had climaxed and I missed it, but couldn't' think straight as I kept cumming over and over. It finally occurred to me that if he had cum, he wouldn't still be fucking me so hard. Then I wondered why I was trying to figure everything out when I should just relax and enjoy it, as I came yet again. This time I saw the fluids leak out of me and down his drenched cock, and in a moment of irrational embarrassment at being unable to control stuff leaking from me, I squeezed to try to hold it in and Brent groaned as though he was in agony, and I felt that familiar swelling that told me he had erupted inside me. I was still climaxing but curiosity drove me to keeping my eyes locked on our congress as he continued to thrust and his white slimy goo coated his cock as it oozed from me.

I had seen enough and lay back on him as he caressed my breasts and ran his hands gently all over me. I turned my head sideways and he did likewise as we kissed, our lips barely reaching each other. We both were panting and I felt fulfilled and relaxed. We stayed in that position, sated in our lust, until his flaccid cock fell from me and with it the generous drop of our mixed sex juice that I had felt before but never witnessed. That part was kind of gross, truthfully. Sex was messy I knew, but had never actually watched how messy it was. Sure, I had seen internet porn, but when its live in front of you, it's just different. And hotter.

We got up and took a shower together, confessing our love and wishing we were already together for good, then lay on the bed and relaxed cuddling and just chatting.

"So, what did you think about the mirror and all? Brent asked.

"It was,,, interesting. Very arousing, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Is it always that messy?"

"Yeah, if we're doing it right." He giggled.

As I rested my head on his chest and watched it go up and down with each breath, I decided I just had to know the answer to what was bugging me.

"When I climax, do I squirt stuff out?"

"Yeah, sometimes, you didn't know?"

"No, I thought only guys do."

"Me too, until the first night we were together and you did. Its kind of neat really, you swallow me when I cum from oral, and I can you too. It makes for a nice balance, don't you think?"

"I guess, but..."

"But what hon?" he asked, as though worried.

"I don't think I'm supposed to." I answered.

Brent smiled. "I didn't either, but after you did I looked it up, and some girls do. No one knows why, but a few girls just climax so hard they do."

"Oh. Well you do make me cum hard." I smiled.

"Thank you, and, uh, you're welcome!" he giggled as he lovingly stroked my hair.

As this was all kind of gross, yet I admit intriguing as I had never before actually seen what was going on down there, I changed the subject and talked about Brent's class schedule and my orientation the next day as we dozed off, dreaming of being together every night.

The alarm he had set on his cell rang all too soon and we dressed and left. He walked me to the door of my dorm where we shared a deep kiss, and all was right with my world. As he drove off I already missed him and couldn't wait to see him in two days.

My key opened the front door as it was locked at 11, but there were a few girls in the lobby hanging out and chatting. We made introductions and small talk for a few minutes, but my romp with Brent and the long day had worn me out, so I took the elevator to my floor and went to my room.

There was a small desk lamp on as I entered, but it was dimmed where Trisha had aimed it against the wall. I tip toed as best I could as she was clearly asleep and snoring softly. I changed quickly into my PJ's and a camisole, and of course along the way was quite naked in the near dark, then slid in between my warm, inviting covers, felt a hard cock in the small of my back and screamed.

"What the fuck?" I yelled, jumping out of bed. A moment later the light came on as Trisha reached up and hit the switch.

"What is it?" she nearly shouted.

"There's a guy in my bed!"

"Oh Shit! I didn't realize you were coming back tonight!" Trisha said, then added "Keep it down though."

Trisha also had a guy in her bed, and he slept through my arrival and the noise that followed. The guy in my bed however sat up, clearly naked and covered only by a sheet below the waist. It was one of the guys that had helped us move earlier.

"Hey, I'm Brian, sorry, there wasn't enough room for all of us over there. I can move back over if you want Trisha." He mumbled, half asleep.

"Umm, maybe you guys should just go now." Trisha said, and shook the fellow beside her awake. There was a mixed pile of clothing by Trisha's bed and I began to comprehend what had happened since I had left.

"Damn girl, you going to send me away like this?" Brian said as stood, dropping the sheet and exposing his erection. It was smaller than Brent's and frankly, not impressive. I only saw it in passing though as I instinctively turned away and glared at Trisha.

"Oh shit, I guess we had better take care of that." She grabbed his dick and swallowed it whole and I could not help but stare. "You want to help Jessica?" Trisha smiled, as the guy behind her sat up and cupped her breasts from behind.

"Oh hell no! Get them out of here!" I exclaimed, then went to the closet, got a spare blanket down, took my pillow and went to the common room to sleep on the couch. I didn't mind that my roomie was a slut, but she was an inconsiderate one, and clearly didn't respect my engaged status. I was so infuriated I didn't sleep at all that night, and several times had to listen to the moans and groans coming from my room. Worse, I was worried that this Brian guy had seen me change in the dim light, and he certainly was awake when I got into bed as he had pressed himself against me.

They left sometime in the early hours of the morning, but I stayed on the couch anyway, and pretended to be asleep as they passed through the common area, and had to listen as they whispered lewd comments about Trisha as they passed by. Trisha came out to wake me, but I told her I would just sleep on the couch. I certainly didn't want to sleep in my bed until the linens had been washed. I spent the night fuming, and in the morning she and I had a long talk about boundaries. If she wanted to have guys over, a dozen of them, I didn't care, but keep them out of my space and not while I was around. Likewise, I agreed to call her if an overnight visit with Brent ended early. We spent the next couple days bitter towards each other, but for the moment no other dorm rooms were available so we were stuck together. Time heals though and by Thursday we had made up. She told me that was her first time with multiple partners and that it occurred because they were basically nice guys, she was lonely and it was her first time being away from home and just got a wild hair. As guys were allowed in the downstairs lobby a lot of the ones that had helped move girls in were congregated there and when she got back from dinner with us these two had swooped in, and since it was her first night away from home she got a little wild This seemed plausible, but my image of her changed drastically. She did complain that Brian's dick was too small, but claimed that the other guy, Todd, made up for it in that department.

I of course called Brent and told him all of this. I didn't want to keep secrets like that from him even though I was innocent of any wrong doing. I knew it upset him, but I promised I had taken care of it and didn't expect anything like that to happen again. Of course when I said this, I had no idea how much of an exhibitionist Trisha was, and over the next several months many times I would be just drifting off to sleep when she arrived with a guy to bang the night away. On one occasion she brought home a girl, but she was a bit masculine I thought and I just didn't get it. Never the less I got to listen to them eat and finger each other until the wee hours of the morning, Occasionally the girl would say something about me, and while Trish made it clear I was off limits, it turned my stomach anyway.

Brent and I were able to stay pretty much on schedule through the fall. I visited him that Thursday and we hung out with Carolyn and Steve, this being before their troubles, then they graciously gave us space for intimacy as before. While we were at dinner on this, for lack of a better word, double date Carolyn and I talked wedding while Steve and Brent stared vacuously into space. Carolyn and I became quite bonded through September and into October, partly because we had so much in common, and partly because our men were so close. It came as a shock when she called on a Friday just as I was getting out of my last class, crying to tell me they had broken up, and it took a half hour for her to tell me, through her tears that she had caught Steve with Jennifer, the pageant slut, in the room at the frat house. I didn't want her to be alone, and as her family lived several states away and her friendships were all at the frat, I invited her to come stay at the Andersons with Brent and I that weekend. This ended up causing a little spat with Brent as he felt we should stay out of it, but I while I didn't know the pain of a breakup like hers, I knew the pain of being betrayed by Danny, and I reminded him we both knew the pain of loneliness. Besides, if Steve wanted to get mad, he could be mad at me. He argued that he couldn't just drive off with her, Steve was trying to get her back and everyone would think he was taking her away, so I drove up to pick her up.

Jessie92
Jessie92
503 Followers