The Descending of Jessica Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we finished breakfast, Allison said "So are you going to change?"

"Change?" I asked.

"Your outfit?"

"I hadn't planned on it." I said, figuring what I had on was good for hauling boxes back and forth.

"Hey! Can I see your ring for a second Jessie?" Allison asked, changing the subject awkwardly and as I mindlessly took it off to hand it to her I was still wondering what was wrong with jeans and a tee for moving.

Allison took my engagement ring and handed back to me without looking at it, then said "Put that in your purse and go get dressed like you did Sunday, I don't want to haul boxes either and I don't have your legs." She grinned mischievously.

"You want me to flirt with guys to get them to do it?" I asked, somewhat shocked at her proposal.

"No, I just want you to stand there and look pretty, I'll do the talking. Trust me, on moving day there are going to be a bunch of guys hanging around anxious to meet the new girls that arrive on campus." She winked.

Well, it couldn't hurt, plus my day would be a bit easier to manage, so no harm in looking hot if it would work I rationalized and I went back upstairs and changed into a short skirt and low cut blouse, not as borderline slutty as I had for Brent, but pretty hot none the less with lots of tanned legs and just a hint of cleavage. I left my underthings as they were since no one would be seeing them, but changed from my cross trainers to some heels. I threw the sneakers in the front seat of the truck though, just in case. Finally I teased my hair up a bit and sprayed it so as to have more body. Just a spritz of my regular cologne and I was done. Allison looked me over when I came back with approval.

"Much better!" Allison smiled and we drove off to start my new life as a college coed.

Finding the campus was easy as we had visited in the spring a couple of times, but it took a couple loops around, with Allison on my bumper the whole time, to find my dorm. Once there, sure enough there were a lot of guys hanging around, but unfortunately there were quite a few girls as well, some of them quite attractive. Some guys were all busy hitting on the girls, and helping to unload, but quite a few others were just throwing Frisbee on the lawn. Many of their eyes were on me as I went into the lobby to meet my RA and get my room assignment and key.

Beth, my RA, was sitting at a table looking harried even though it was not quite noon.

"Name?" She asked.

I told her and she looked at her chart. "Okay Jessica, your in 211, that's on the second floor just down from the elevator on the left. Looks like your roommate Trisha isn't here yet. Here's your keys, and you need to read over and sign the dorm rules, just saying you're familiar with them. I'm in 101, if you ever have a problem that's my room right over there." She pointed to a door just off the lobby. "Your hall adviser, or assistant RA should be around to introduce herself later today or tomorrow. You can use the freight elevator today, and the normal elevators everyday. If something in your room doesn't work, come back and let me know. Any questions?"

"No, I don't think so. You look like you've had a busy day here." I smiled, hoping that a show of empathy would earn me some points.

"You don't know the half of it. Apparently when they checked out last spring everyone decided to take the light bulbs so all morning folks have been coming back down to complain." She smiled, and I knew I had at least taken the edge off. I really needed to get along with her as I wasn't sure what the rules were on guys in the dorm rooms but fully expected to be breaking it when Brent visited.

I thanked her and stepped aside to read the rules. Wifi information, how to sign in, television and refrigerator use, No alcohol, drugs, smoking blah blah blah, ah ha! No men after 10:30 or before 9:00. Doors open when male visitors are present, only allowed in common room, what ever that was, announce men in hall so others won't accidentally be exposed. Okay, not as draconian as it could be, but it might do Brent and I well to get a list of cheap hotels in the area. I signed the form and returned it to Beth.

"Can my mother and I get some help unloading the truck?" I asked.

Beth, who looked a bit over weight and was a frumpy grad student in her 30's, looked up, slowly scanned my outfit, my legs and then the cleavage at the top of my blouse, then smiled and said "Yeah, my guess is you'll be able to." Then looked down and returned to her work.

Allison smirked and we went up to check out the room. My lights worked thankfully. Each room shared a common area with three other rooms, and the common area had ample seating, but was otherwise bare. My room held two regular sized beds, and enough room for a couple of desks, dressers, and dorm fridges. Adjoining it were two small closets, and I had to cram clothing in to get it all to fit. It would be a bit cramped, but as long as my room mate was nice I expected to be comfy there, for what little time I planned to be there.

We turned on the air to cool the room off as it was quite hot, then went back to the truck. There were now more than a half dozen bare chested guys throwing Frisbee on the lawn pretending to be athletic and as I walked towards the truck Allison waved and shouted at them "Hey guys! Could you help my daughter move her things in?"

I turned to smile at them and all came in a hurry to assist. We got the truck unloaded even faster than we had at Brent's, even though I had far more stuff. Each guy made a point to introduce themselves and offer to help with classes and study, or even show me around town. I heard "Are you free later?" several times, but waived off these inquiries with the story that my friend Amber and I were going to hang around and perhaps we might see them later. Never again would I underestimate the power of a vagina.

Once unloaded, Allison and I began to set up the room, although I saved making the bed for last. Allison and Ron were giving me a generous allowance, plus I had saved most of the money I had made over the summer, yet Allison still slipped me another $500 in case I needed to purchase anything. I told her that Ron had already given me $1000 for the same purpose the previous night, but she p'shawed that and followed up with her usual "I can't take it with me and I'm not leaving it to you" joke. This was typical of the Anderson's generosity, and I only hoped I could either repay it, or pay it forward myself some day. I learned as the semester went on that I was among the blessed few that didn't have to worry about money while in school. Between the scholarships, grants and the Andersons, plus my savings from the club, as long as I was careful, money wouldn't be something to cause anxiety. .

Finally we were all unpacked and decided to have sex with the hot sweaty Frisbee players on the lawn. Allison shouted down to them that I wanted to blow them all, then have a nice romantic gang bang, and then told Beth that she wanted to go lesbo on her while they both watched and filmed the action for a website she was planning.

No. Not really. That never happened, I just figured you might be bored by now and wanted to wake you up.

What did happen was this. After doing everything else, I was just about to decide on my own which bed to take when I heard a knock behind me. Allison and I turned to see the largest black man I had ever seen. He was at least 6'5" and filled the doorway. He had a kind face, but his sudden presence there startled me.

"Daddy, let me by please." I heard from a feminine voice behind him, and as he turned a short mocha skinned girl with a broad smile and stylish dreadlocks slid by him and extended her hand. "I'm Trisha, you must be Jessica!"

"Hey!" I exclaimed, "Yep, that's me, and this is my mom Allison, it's so good to meet you!"

"You too! This is my dad, he just looks scary, he's really a nice guy."

"A pleasure to meet you Miss Jessica, Miss Allison, I'm Timothy." he said with a gravely baritone voice that sounded like the remnants of distant thunder.

"Well, as long as Trisha's your roommate Brent doesn't have to worry about guys hanging around. Just knowing Timothy exists will keep them away!" Allison smiled, "Do you folks need help carrying anything?

"No, I think we can manage. Who's Brent?" Trisha asked.

"Oh, he's my fiance. You'll probably meet him later today. He goes to tech but is coming down to see me tonight."

"So you're engaged?" Timothy said. "That's good. I've been worried Trisha would have a room mate that was, well, that liked to party rather than study. Sounds like you're settled down. But this Brent fellow better get a ring on that hand fast or some other guy's gonna try to take you away" he smiled.

"Oh crap!" I thought as I reached into my purse, retrieved my ring and replaced it on my finger.

"Party? Jessica?" Allison grinned as I dug through my purse. "No, she looks like a model, but she's a bookworm. All she did through high school was study. And Brent's a really nice guy, you don't have to worry about him."

"Thanks Miss Allison." Timothy said after Trisha was out of ear shot, having left to get another box. "I've raised Trisha by myself the last few years, after my wife passed. She has three brothers, two in the army and one in high school still, she's the first of in the family other than me to go to college and I've been worried sick about her. I'm glad she's going to be rooming with good folks that want to learn instead of fool around."

"That must have been hard raising all those kids yourself." Allison said. "What did you study in college?"

"Hitting quarterbacks. I was a linebacker, now I coach high school," he smiled, "and if you love them, it ain't hard at all, ya know? Course when she decided to become a cheerleader I wasn't much help I'm afraid." He continued with a smile. "You cheer Miss Jessica?"

"No, really, reading and running are my only hobbies. I never did gymnastics or dance so cheer wasn't for me. Plus, isn't it a lot of work?" I asked.

"Tons. They practice all the time. I'm hoping Trish doesn't try out next spring for here but she tells me shes going to anyway. I just want good grades, everything else comes after that. I gotta ask, why you keep your ring in your purse?"

"That was her idea" I said, pointing at Allison. "She wanted me..."

"I wanted her to use her girly wiles to get those boys on the lawn to carry everything in, what with her fiance and my husband both busy today, I sure didn't want to carry everything!" Allison interrupted and caused us all to laugh.

"Good idea. Wish I had thought of it." Timothy smiled

"Thought of what Dad?" Trisha said as she carried a box in.

"Oh nothing. Come on, lets get you moved." Timothy said as he winked at us.

Although they said they didn't need help, Allison and I did anyway, Trisha had not packed as much as I, but her wardrobe also filled the less than ample closet space. On seeing the tall auburn haired me, and the shorter Halle Berry look alike Trisha, the Frisbee boys quickly volunteered to help again, their lustful desires overcoming their fear of Timothy. Soon the boys had their car unloaded, and both Timothy and Allison departed. Timothy was still worried about Trisha, and I promised she would never have to depend on a guy to give her a ride as I could pretty much always get us anywhere. I'm not sure me letting him know we had transportation was helpful or not though. If anything he seemed more worried, but Allison and he hit it off well and Timothy would only be about an hour away in any event. Oddly enough, they lived just short distance from where Brent went to college.

Finally, after Timothy and Allison departed, each with a significant amount of hugs and promises to call, I asked if she had a bed preference and she said no, but I let her pick first anyway as it didn't really matter to me.

"Hey, did you see anything in the rules about having a microwave in here?" I asked.

"Yeah, its okay it said."

That was a necessity, and fortunately there was enough room on a shelf above the desks to place one. Other than that, all we had to do was decorate, and neither of us felt like that at the moment, so we chatted and learned all about each other. Trisha ran too, but only to stay in shape for cheer. She hoped to try out in the spring as freshmen were not allowed on the team. Our school offered scholarships for the squad and it would take some of the burden off her father she hoped, plus I picked up on her being a bit of an extrovert when she remarked that it was nice to have all those men staring at her and was the best excuse to wear a short skirt year round. She planned to major in business and fashion merchandising, had no boyfriend, so "if this guy Brent had any friends," and I told her I would mention it to him. Along the way, she suggested I try out too, but I waved off, explaining I had no dance or gymnastic skills.

"At college its mostly dance and stunting, I can teach you dance but stunting you learn along the way." She volunteered.

"That would be great, but I'm still not going to try out for cheer, besides, in the spring I'll be married, and going to Tech with Brent."

"Oh well, we'll work on those moves anyway, its something to do and I need the practice." she concluded.

I told her Brent and my dating schedule so she would know there would be quite a few nights I wouldn't be around, which seemed to please her. "So, that's when I can bring guys and girls back here!" she smiled.

"Sure, let me know if I'm out with Brent and shouldn't come home, wait, girls?." I said.

"Ummm yeah, about that. I need to be honest and tell you. I prefer guys, but I've dated girls in the past and may again. My last relationship was with a girl from my high school squad. If that bothers you I can ask to-"

"Don't be silly, I don't care." I interrupted her.

"Oh, so you're into gir-"

"Oh no, I'm very straight, its just its none of my business who someone else wants to love, ya know?" I said, cutting her off.

"That's too bad, for a minute I thought you were perfect!" she laughed.

"Well, Brent says I am, but I have my doubts." I laughed.

"No, I think this Brent guy might just be right." she gleamed.

Just as I was coming to grips with my roomie announcing she was bi, Amber knocked and came in before anyone could answer.

"Hey sweetie!" she said as I stood and we hugged.

"Hey! How are you! This is Trisha, my new roommate."

"Hi Trisha! You have the sweetest roommate ever, but don't get her mad or send embarrassing pictures of her to your friends or you'll bring out her bad side." Amber said, bringing up memories that I had hoped to bury when I left home to go to college.

"Huh?" Trisha said with a quizzical look.

"Oh, she didn't tell you the legend of Jessica?" Amber blabbered, despite my wishes. "Well, there was this guy, he was really cute, and he would go out with girls at our high school and well, he would take pictures of them with his phone while they were, umm, lets say distracted and in embarrassing moments, then send them to his friends to brag about who he was, well, doing."

"What a jerk!" Trisha said.

"Yes he was, anyway, he did it to me, and like most I just put up with it and dumped the guy. No one would talk about it because it was so humiliating, so he would just ask another girl out,and since they didn't know otherwise would go out with him, and he'd do the same thing if he could, which he usually could, he was really cute and seemed to be a nice guy. Anyway, because all the girls he did it too kept it hush hush Jessie doesn't know anything about him and he does it to Jessie, and she doesn't dump him."

"What? Why not?" Trisha stared at me incredulously, "I would have dropped that bastard so fast."

"Because if I had, I would have never been able to get close to him Monday when we got back to school." I said, taking some pride in my foresight at the time.

"And she needed to get close to him so she could kick the living shit out him by surprise! Jessie skips up and hugs him, looking like her cloths are about to come off, puts her arms around him, looks like she's about to kiss him in the lunch room, commons area, whatever, and everyone is all staring thinking she must not know about the video, then she knees him to the balls over and over until he's on the floor, then kicks him in the face until they drag her away screaming 'I will fuck a bitch up!' She beat him within an inch of his life and everyone in school was applauding and screaming, and then all the other girls came forward to tell the principal what had happened and how much he deserved it, and Jessie was a hero to all of us!"

"Remind me not to piss you off girl." Trisha said.

"So, tell me about you and Brent. I want details" Amber demanded. "Her boyfriend, pardon me, her fiance is the hottest guy in the world, and every girl I know has thrown herself at him, and when he gets home from school last spring I ask Jessie to introduce me to her brother and she tells me he's in love with some girl and wouldn't be dating anyone. So two days ago I'm minding my own business, reading the Sunday paper, I look at the engagement announcements and think to myself 'You bitch! You lied to me!'"

"Wait, you're engaged to your brother? Trisha asked.

"No! I'm not that white trash! Brent and I were both foster children, and Allison, that you just met, and her husband raised both of us. Brent has been with them quite a while, and I was there the last two years. They adopted Brent, but couldn't adopt me because my biological mother wouldn't give up her rights, but they've always treated me like I was their own, well, until they found out I was dating their son. It got a little weird then I guess, for me at least. Brent and I aren't related at all," I said, then added "but we're going to be!"

"I can't believe you kept it a secret! How long have you two been dating?" Amber asked.

"Well, technically just this summer, but before then we've always pretty much done everything together for the last couple years."

"Not all of the last two years, he went out with my sister Andrea when they were both seniors ya know." Amber said

"Well, its not like we were exclusive then. He says he was only dating other girls to try to get my attention, I'm not sure how true that is. I like to think he just tried to give up on me for a while." I admitted.

"Andrea always said he was a great guy though," Amber said, then looked at Trisha, held the tips of her fingers about a foot apart and silently mouthed "with a great big cock." making Trisha giggle.

Amber must have realized she had gone too far with that aside, and looked at me smiling so I would know she was trying to be humorous.

A tension fell over the room which was broken with my reply under my breath of "Well, I can confirm that."

We laughed and cut up all day and along the way I told both the story of how Brent proposed. As the afternoon wore on the girls we shared our common room with began to come in and we introduced ourselves. It seemed we would have very nice dorm mates and my mind began to relax as the stress of moving into a dorm had eaten at me, but I had not noticed due to my relationship with Brent occupying most of my thoughts. Amber said good bye and told us we must visit her and her sister at their off campus apartment. I acted enthusiastic, but didn't think I would ever go. It's one thing to know someone else had been sexually involved with Brent, it was something else to actually hang around with them. I was curious as to how they could afford to live off campus, but I knew her mother was in real estate and I figured she must have stepped up for them.

Trisha and I hopped in truck and went to a big box store where I bought us a small microwave, as well as popcorn and other microwavable foods, plus some drinks to stock the fridge. While out I stopped at a drugstore to get my needed supplies for the evening after making an excuse that I had to pick up a prescription , and these I left in the truck. I saw a clean looking small hotel on the way and was reassured by the vacancy sign that Brent and I would have space to share our love that night. Since it was late afternoon and I hadn't heard from Brent, nor had an opportunity to call him, I figured when we got back to the dorm I would give him a shout. I had a hard time parking as the lot had filled with cars, so Trish and I had to walk through about 5 rows of vehicles, carrying the microwave, drinks and sundries.