The Descending of Jessica Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Carolyn and I were leaving the campus we drove by a large common green where folks were running, throwing football and just generally enjoying a warm day in the fall. She rolled down her window and started screaming obscenities at a rather statuesque blond who simply stared, then turned away. Carolyn broke out crying again, and told me that the girl was Jennifer the pageant slut. I knew I would never forget that bitch's face, although I did have to admit she was quite the looker. I pulled over as we approached the interstate and turned into the small college town mall parking lot, and Carolyn and I had a long cry and estrogen session, and then we had a nice two hour drive we used to bash men and all they stood for.

The only bright news that weekend was a surprise that Allison had hinted at by phone earlier in the week, but we had no idea what it could be. As it turned out she and Ron had decided that since the last foster kids they had taken in last had worked out so well they would bring in another and were just waiting on the paperwork to be done to make it final, but the girl was already staying with them on a temporary basis. Her name was Sarah and she was 13. Her mother had died, I don't know why for sure but it was hinted that it was drug related, and her father was, well, no one knew who he was. She had been in the system a couple of years and had a bit of chip on her shoulder. She had a grandmother that had tried to be active and take care of her but just couldn't due to age and illness. The grandmother would still have visitation under the plan, but she was often in a nursing home due to a stroke she had suffered, meaning Ron and Allison would be taking Sarah to her mostly. I thought this was good. At least someone in her biological family cared about her. On meeting Sarah it was obvious to me that Allison had already ran her to the mall and the beauty parlor, and that she had not been in school in at least two days while she got completely made over and primped as I had only a couple years before.

Sarah cussed like a sailor and I loved her as soon as we met. I told her my story of the foster system, and as it mimicked hers so much we bonded quickly. She finally opened up to me on Sunday afternoon that she wanted to be just like me, and I told her, with a smile, to aim higher. She got to a good home before me, so there was no reason she couldn't keep her grades up and get into the college she wanted sooner. Avoid boys, study hard, and if you ever need help with school, or just needed to talk, call.

"I will,thanks." she smiled.

"Hey, that's what big sisters are for." I smiled.

"Oh? So you're my big sister now?" She grinned.

"Well, yeah, I mean, what else could I be?" I giggled.

"The woman that's fucking my brother?" she laughed and ran away while I chased her shouting "You brat!"

Yes, I just loved that child, she was adorable. Just like me. I hoped to have one just like her someday.

I caught up to her in the yard and we rolled around laughing, just like sisters should. After that it was never more than a few hours that we didn't text, and every night we talked on the phone. Weekends days became often about hanging out with Sarah and she began helping to plan the wedding with Allison and I, and sometimes my betrothed if his opinion seemed appropriate.

As Brent and I lay claim to my room, Sarah had moved into Brent's, and Carolyn spent the weekend in the guest room. I spent the weekend comforting Carolyn, getting to know Sarah and helping her adapt as best I could, planning a wedding with Allison, and of course screwing Brent's brains out every chance we got. It was a lot to juggle and I had to head back to school on Sunday evening.

Of these, Carolyn was the toughest to deal with. She needed both a lot of attention, and a lot of alone time as she worked through her feelings. She had loved Steve without condition, and he had abused that love. I didn't know if they could heel or not, or even if they should. I don't know what I would do if that ever happened to me, but fortunately I didn't have to worry about it with Brent. All I could really do was listen and make sure she knew she had a friend, regardless of whatever else happened. We piddled with her school work some, but it was all over my head so I was of little help and it didn't' seem to take her mind off her troubles for long. We cried, we hugged, and sometimes even laughed a bit.

The wedding planning had been going along nicely and we scheduled a weekend two weeks away to go into the city to try on wedding dresses. I invited Carolyn to go and she seemed to actually perk up to this idea. Then looking at the calender had to move it back two weeks as Brent's birthday was that Friday and I knew I would want to spend the weekend with him, and the following week was fall break. Allison invited Carolyn to stay with us that week if she wasn't going home, and she readily accepted. Brent frowned at this but neither I nor Allison were going to be trifled with. We were both of the opinion that she was right, Steve was wrong and he was stupid to ever let her go. Brent's loyalty to his friend was admirable, but misplaced.

The only other thing to discuss was Halloween costumes, which would occur at the end of the fall break. Brent wanted me to go sexy of course, and I enjoyed him showing me off so much the first time I was there that I looked forward to it. Carolyn wasn't going at all, but Brent whined and moaned, urging her to go because she was "part of the fraternity too", to which Carolyn and I both thought "Bullshit." Actually he was well intentioned as I found out that night in bed as we talked, his thinking was it would be a good time for Steve and her to talk and for Steve to beg her forgiveness. I urged her to go and dress as slutty and hot as possible just to rub Steve's face in it. You can be the judge over whose motives were the most pure.

I was, in a way, happy to get back to school, if only to get some rest, provided I could rest with Trisha having decided she like penis again and sought to sample as many as possible. I had gotten accustomed to seeing her naked and fucking, and she had developed a stronger sense of boundaries and at least acting like I was there, by which I mean she still did nasty things in bed with strangers, but only after she thought I was asleep. Also she was nice enough to empty the only trashcan in the room on a bi weekly basis, as it usually contained several used condoms, all of which she had helped use.

For Halloween, I ordered a slutty Alice in Wonderland costume, which was easy enough. It took about 10 minutes on line by searching for "Slutty Halloween Costumes," picking out the size, and using my debit card. The real problem was finding a suitable gift for Brent for his birthday. He already had everything a guy could want (me!) and other than a threesome there was nothing sexual I could think of that would surprise him. And I wasn't going to do a threesome. I did recall his fantasy from nearly two months earlier about taking pictures of me though, and in that time I had become more accepting of the idea. Oh, I would lay some ground rules, all digital, no copying to a computer, and I keep the memory card, that way he wouldn't be tempted to load them on his laptop where someone else might see them, and I could make sure it was safe and wasn't stolen. In actuality, I figured I would just erase them. And so it was that the Friday of his birthday I was at a big box electronics store buying a Nikon digital slr, and then a pharmacy to buy a gift bag and an extra memory card. Once done I was on the road to his campus even though the plan was I would meet him and Carolyn that night at the Andersons'.

I had driven all this way so I could surprise him on his birthday with his gift, and maybe we could just drive home together. I was dressed a bit sexy, as I always liked to when I was going to be around his fraternity friends. I opened to door, having been there enough to know I no longer needed to knock, and the couple guys that were in the living room looked surprised to see me.

"Is he upstairs?" I whispered to them, one nodding his head. "Great!" I held my index finger to my pursed lips to warn them to be quiet.

I tiptoed up the stairs and was almost to his room when one of the guys finally shouted "Hey Brent! Your wife's here!"

"Well,its nice to be thought of as his wife, but there went the element of surprise," I thought.

I was wrong though. I was totally surprised when I opened the door, shouted "Happy Birthday!", and found my fiancee in just a pair of basketball shorts holding his cell phone in front of him apparently taking a picture, with Jennifer in just her panties on her knees on the floor in front of him.

"Uhhhh" He said.

I could only stare for a second. Then I shoved the bag into his hand, said "Happy Birthday" again as I began to choke from the knot rising up in my throat. I took off my ring, and threw it at him.

I ran back down the stairs and out the door, barely able to see from the tears. I got to the truck as he finally made it to the porch and shouted after me, but I peeled my tires as I drove off leaving him there. I made it as far as to the mall, with him ringing my phone the whole way but there was no way I was going to answer, then pulled into the parking lot and cried for what seemed like the rest of my life.

I finally caught my breath, turned the phone off and drove back to my campus. I wasn't going home that weekend, and as long as he lived there, I probably never would.

_________________________________

See? I told you he was an idiot. Sorry for the delay in getting this out, I hope you can understand it was painful. Another chapter to come in a week or so.