The Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, butterflies fluttering in my stomach. "I... I think I've got it. Any other rules?"

"We've only got two rules. One, no piss, shit or blood. You want to do that at home, whatever, but not here. Two, just be respectful. We've got lots of girls, but some of them are gonna be more... popular. Remember to share. That also means to respect the girls. If she doesn't want to do something a bit more extreme, find somebody else who does. We've got girls that get off on damned near anything, and plenty to go around. On a normal night, why don't you try for 200 pictures or so, of whatever you'd like. That'll keep the boys online pretty happy, I think."

I nodded in comprehension, and Herb slapped me on the back again.

"Thanks, Herb." With a bit of trepidation, I began towards the ancient wooden staircase, and, taking a deep breath, descended into the basement.

11

I stepped onto the landing and was greeted by a tall woman with long blonde hair. She stood at the landing in a short, silky red robe and a pair of clear heels. Her perky breasts jutted out into the fabric, her deliciously long legs drawing my eyes up to where they disappeared under the robe. She seemed older than most of the girls on campus, maybe in her later 30's, but she still had a natural beauty rivaling any woman.

"Hi there," she said in a warm, pleasant voice, "You must be Rick, the photographer? I'm Sophie."

I smiled, doing my best to avoid staring obviously. "That's me." I patted my camera bag, as if to reinforce the point.

Without a word, she took my hand and led me off into a warm corridor to the right of the landing. As we walked past the various door-less rooms, I caught glimpses of all different types of girls, some alone, some with guys, some wearing lingerie, and some wearing nothing at all. I saw one girl on her knees sucking a very happy looking guy while wearing only a bright red thong, and across the hall, a girl on all fours on a mat on the floor, waiting for the guy who was undressing in the other corner. Finally, Sophie pulled me into one of the rooms.

"So," she began, standing in front of the four-posted bed on the side of the room, "I always like to give new members a very personal welcome. Do you want to take my picture?"

I nodded, and reached into my bag to get my camera and flash. She smiled at me and slowly began to untie the sash on her robe. I brought my camera to my eye just in time to capture her robe sliding open, revealing her flat stomach, her perky breasts, and her perfectly shaved pussy. She slowly let the robe fall to the floor, and laid back on the bed. She spread her legs for me, sliding a hand down to her bare lips, spreading them wide open for the camera. I kept snapping pictures, my mouth agape, enthralled by the show I was being given by a woman I'd never met before. She slowly rolled over, thrusting her perfect ass up in the air at me, looking back over her shoulder lustily. I felt my cock straining against my pants as I snapped picture after picture of her lewd display.

She slowly crawled over to me. "So, how many more pictures are you going to take before you let me suck that hard cock?"

Completely speechless, I just stared at her as she came up and placed a hand on my hardness.

She kept rubbing me through my pants as her other hand dropped between her legs and started rubbing.

"I'll tell you what," she began, "why don't you let me suck your cock now. I think I want you to come all over me. Wouldn't that be a nice picture?"

My mouth dry and still hanging open in shock, I stood there speechless. Finally, I set my camera down on the chair in the corner.

"Are... are you sure you want to?"

She laughed, then threw a pillow from the bed onto the floor in front of me and kneeled down. Hungrily unzipping me and pulling my cock from my pants, she took me in her hand and brought her red lips to my throbbing manhood. Then, slowly, she slid her lips down my cock, sliding down further and further down the shaft until all seven inches of my cock were deep inside her mouth and throat. She began to pull back away, gliding her tongue against the underside of my hardness, then brought be back deep into her mouth. I gasped at the sensation, feeling my orgasm already building. She kept fucking me slowly with her mouth, licking me and sucking me like no girl had ever done before. I placed my hands on her head and slowly began to fuck her mouth.

"Sophie," I gasped, feeling my come boiling up inside me, "I'm gonna come".

She took me deep one last time, then pulled back and took me in her hand. Stroking me still, she opened her mouth and rubbed the tip of my cock against her tongue. The intensity of her stroking increasing, she began to moan and opened her mouth wide. Unable to hold out any longer, my orgasm hit me hard, my cock spurting a jet of my hot come into her mouth. She pulled back, still stroking, and closed her mouth, the remainder of my seed splashing against her closed lips and chin.

I backed away, breathing heavily and still recovering from my own orgasm, as she stood up and smiled.

"Was it really that good?" she asked.

Still panting, I nodded vigorously.

She smiled and walked over to my camera. She picked it up and handed it to me. "Don't you want an "after" picture?"

I took the camera from her and brought it up to my eye. She smiled, my come still dripping from her lips and chin down onto her breasts, and I took the picture. She walked over to the bed, put her robe back on, and came over and gave me a hug.

"Hope I didn't come on too strong," she said. "I just really like being the one to break in new members" She smiled and shrugged innocently.

I laughed, and, my speech finally returning, I thanked her. "Sophie, that was great. I'll probably never forget that."

She smiled and rolled her eyes. "Once you've been around here long enough, I'm sure you will. Still, I'm glad you liked it. Enjoy the rest of your evening. Come find me if you have any troubles."

With that, she turned around and left the room. I tucked my still-sensitive member back into my pants, grabbed my camera and bag, and slowly walked out into the hallway. The hall was empty. Sophie was already gone. Nothing remained of what had just happened but the moans and cries of drifting from the other rooms and the distant clatter of heels on hardwood floor.

12

I wandered further down the hallway as my mind cleared. The basement was huge, and must've been created long after the house above. The huge lot that the house was on suddenly started to make more sense. Every room had a queen sized bed, a small chair, and sparse other furnishings. Only one of the rooms had an actual door on it. At the far end, the wood paneling and hardwood floor faded into navy blue tile, and three doors opened. To the left and right, the two doors were marked with generic "Men's Room" and "Ladies' Room" signs, a welcome bit of normalcy in the surreal building. The third door was simply marked "Showers".

I cracked open the "Shower" door, and, hearing nobody else, went inside. A pleasant, humid warmth flowed over me as I entered the barren showers. The exposed shower heads protruded from the Navy tiled wall on all sides of the rectangular room, much like a locker room, with drains in the center. Aside from a simple metal bench in the corner of the room with towels stacked on it, a shelf with a small selection of shampoos and soaps, and a few garment hooks next to the door, the room was completely empty.

The door swung open behind me. Startled, I swung around to find a thin, college-aged brunette wearing only a pair of lacy red panties staring back at me. My cock jumped, still sensitive, and I instinctively jerked my head away. "Oh!", I exclaimed, "I'm sorry! I didn't realize this was the Women's shower."

She laughed dryly, an undercurrent of contempt showing through in her eyes. "You must be the new photographer."

I nodded.

"I'm Brandi."

I reached out awkwardly for a handshake, and, after a very long moment, she laughed uneasily and offered her hand as well.

Suddenly remembering exactly where I was, I adjusted my camera bag and headed for the door.

Brandi stopped me. "Uh, you know you're not required to leave, right?"

I looked back at her, confused. "I'm leaving so you can take a shower."

She gave me a look of disbelief. "These showers are for anybody to use, guys or girls. And, well, considering I've walked all the way over here wearing nothing but this," she pointed down at the skin-tight red thong, "I'm not too concerned about anybody seeing me. Besides, you're a member," she sighed, "you all get to do whatever you want."

"Oh. Well, alright then."

Staring over at the door, then up at the ceiling, I shifted my weight awkwardly, unsure whether I should stay or not. She looked over at me and laughed.

"Wow," she said, "You look really uncomfortable."

I laughed self-consciously, to ease the awkwardness. "This is all very new to me, sorry."

"I can tell. Here..."

Brandi quickly tucked her fingers under the waist band of her panties and lowered them down to her ankles, revealing a simple wedge of pubic hair above her thin slit, eliciting a small gasp from me. She

"That what you wanted? Most guys are too shy to ask the first time." She handed the panties to me. She motioned to a few drops of dried come on her lower back. "Look, I've got to rinse off real quick."

I walked over to the hooks on the wall and hung her tiny thong off the nearest one. Then, the bulk of my camera bag over my shoulder reminded me of my job.

"Uhh, Brandi?"

She looked over at me as she fiddled with the temperature control on one of the showerheads along the wall. She sighed. "What would you like me to do?"

"Huh?"

She rolled her eyes. "Do you wanna fuck me? Want me to suck you? What?"

I laughed uneasily, feeling my still painfully sensitive cock straining against my pants at the mere thought. "...I was just going to ask if you'd be OK with my taking a few pictures. You know, while you shower." Noting her tone, I quickly amended my offer. "I can leave if you want, though."

"Oh," she said, a look of relief on her face. "Yeah, that's... that's actually just fine." She smiled, a bit more spring returning to her step, "Want me to pose?"

I pulled my camera from my bag, careful to avoid the spray from Brandi's shower. I shook my head. "Just shower naturally. Relax, enjoy yourself."

She shrugged and quickly seemed to forget I was even there. I hovered around her, just out of the spray, snapping pictures of the water flowing over her small breasts and between her legs. She continued her shower, only shooting me the occasional glance when I twisted myself into an especially awkward position. Finally, she turned off the water and walked over to her towel, wrapping herself in it and giving me a million-dollar smile. I snapped the picture, looking at the result on the small LCD and smiling.

"Get what you needed? Any good shots?", she asked, her voice growing a little warmer.

I nodded, smiling at her terrycloth-draped figure, some of the awkwardness fading away with her friendlier attitude. "You're.. you're really beautiful, so I'm sure all the shots turned out well."

She smiled and walked back over to the rack of hooks, taking her thong from the hook and sliding it back on. "You're much nicer than the last photographer."

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh? I've not heard anything about him."

She frowned. "You probably don't want to. He was an older guy, we called him Phil. He just treated us like shit, that's all. Really, lots of the guys do."

I frowned. "Oh. I'm sorry."

She shrugged. "At least he's gone. You seem a lot nicer." She looked over at the door, "Hey, look, I should probably head back to the lounge," she shook my hand, much more warmly than before, "Good to meet you."

"Good meeting you too," I replied as she opened the door and headed back out into the hall.

13

Feeling the weight of my camera bag, my mind returned to the job at hand. I carefully removed the camera and started down the hallway, peering into open rooms. The first few were empty, but then, as I approached the next door, I began to hear moaning. Quietly sliding up to the door frame, I craned my neck and gazed into the room. On the bed, a lithe blonde girl was laying on her back, with her legs spread and a brown haired guy between them licking her, her whole body undulating as she moaned. I watched, transfixed, for a few moments, as she gasped and panted while he licked her, his hand flying back and forth on his already hard prick as he brought her closer to the edge.

Taking a deep breath and gaining some bravado, I moved forward and stood in the doorway, bringing my camera up to my eye. I clicked the shutter, and again, and again, capturing her pleasure-gripped face, his frenzied licking, and her dripping wet slit. I shifted my weight, causing the floor to creak, and the guy rotated his head to look over at me.

My heart jumped, worried that somehow he'd get angry and have me kicked out. However, much to my relief, he resumed his licking moments later, bringing his free hand up in a "thumbs up" sign, and then quickly forgot about me.

Before long, the blond started shaking, bringing her hands up to the back of his head and pressing him back up against her. She moaned more and more loudly with each passing moment, and finally, she convulsed with ecstasy, gyrating against his probing tongue until she finally fell limp onto the bed.

The brown haired guy stood up, nude, and smiled over at me. I smiled, still a bit self-conscious as I'd never watched other people having sex in real life, and bent down to check my camera's memory.

When I looked back up, the guy was laying next to the girl in bed, gently kissing her neck and whispering to her, although I couldn't hear what. She looked over at me and smiled, a hint of hesitation in her eyes, and then looked back at her companion. She spread her legs wide, allowing me a few wonderful shots of her still-slick pussy, and the guy climbed on top of her, slowly lowering himself onto her.

I watched through the viewfinder as they deftly moved into position, and then zoomed in on her face, waiting to capture the moment he slid into her. With a gasp, her eyes closed and her lips parted, his body pushing down into hers. He slowly began to pump in and out of her, both of them moaning with each thrust, and I stepped a little further into the room to get a better view. He quickly began to speed up, gasping and moaning with every thrust, pressing his clean-shaven face into her shoulder as he pushed down into her. Soon, I noticed him beginning to shake, his partner egging him on with a subtle rotation in her hips. His moaning grew louder, and finally, he went silent, his whole body tensing up, then with one last powerful thrust, buried his hardness deep inside her and filled her with this come.

Still breathing heavily, her eyes nearly shut, she continued to grind back against him, pressing back against him and bringing her closer to another orgasm. She dug her fingers into his back, thrusting up against him with all her might, and cried out again, her second orgasm knocking her back into the bed. I brought the viewfinder back to their faces, capturing her orgasmic bliss and his contented kisses on her neck, and smiled as the shutter clicked away what I hoped to be wonderful pictures.

Finally, he lifted himself off of her, his softening member sliding out quickly, followed by a steady flow of her wetness mixed with his come. After capturing a few more photos of her, legs spread and pussy dripping, I put away the camera, then walked away from the door, leaving them to their own devices. Aroused and excited at what I had just witnessed, I walked slowly towards the staircase.

14

"How's it going?", Sophie said, waiting by the bottom of the staircase where I had first found her.

I smiled, nodding downwards towards my contented member. "Thanks to you, it's going great."

"Well," she replied, smiling, "I'm glad to help. Hey, what did you do to Brandi? She was raving about you to all the girls."

I laughed incredulously.

"No, I'm not kidding. She was seriously impressed."

Shaking my head and taking a deep breath, I just smiled. "You know," I said, laughing, "I never thought I'd get so much mileage out of not trying to get with a girl."

Sophie smiled, then slowly, as if remembering a painful memory, her smile disappeared. After a few seconds pause, she looked down at my camera bag, shaking away her frown. "How many pictures so far?"

Extracting the camera from my bag, I checked the top display. "Looks like around 130."

She whistled. "You've been busy, haven't you?"

I nodded, motioning down towards my still-swollen prick pressing against my shorts. "Can't you tell?"

She smiled sympathetically. "How many more pictures are you going to get?"

"Probably another 150."

Sophie stepped back, looking up to the ceiling pensively. Finally, she brought her gaze back down to me. "Tell you what," she began, "why don't you come with me? I'd like to introduce you to some girls. I'm sure they'd love to have their pictures taken."

"You sure it's not a problem?"

She smiled. "Look, Steve just got here. He likes me, and, well, he's usually drunk and kind of rough. I'd much rather help you than help him."

I laughed, maybe louder than I should have, happy to see Sophie's more human side come out. "By all means, then, lead on."

She tightened her red silk robe and stepped down from the landing, her clear plastic heels clicking against the hardwood floor. Taking my hand in hers, she confidently led me down the yet-unexplored other corridor.

15

Sophie opened the thick wooden door and led me into a large, dimly lit room.

"This is the Lounge," Sophie began, "it's where the girls generally hang out when they're not... busy."

I nodded, gazing around the room. The floor was covered in plush, green carpet, and the walls were the same deep red hardwood found throughout the basement. Low, green-glassed lamps hung over couches and tables, each occupied my a variety of girls, most wearing some sort of lingerie, robe, or evening-wear. The low murmur of conversation hung in the air, coupled with the occasional clanking glass.

As Sophie led me through the room, I was amazed at the variety of girls there. It seemed like every taste could be sated here, from rail-thin to ruebenesque girls, from large breasts to small, each girl attractive in her own way. As I gazed at the girls, I caught myself smiling broadly, imagining having them in front my camera, or, even better, in front of me.

I leaned over and asked Sophie if all the girls were members.

She looked around. "Yeah, these girls are mostly all members. They've all got something red on. Even Selena, the brunette over there, has a red garter on. See?" she said, gesturing subtly to the completely nude girl sitting at one of the tables, looking bored.

"Is this a bar?", I asked, gesturing to the counter staffed a woman dressed in a red tee in the corner.

Sophie shook her head. "We can get soda, juice, and tea, but no booze." She rolled her eyes. "We don't want to deal with any more drunk frat boys than we already have to."

Sophie and I approached a tall, bar table, occupied by two college girls. The brunette was athletically proportioned, her bust nearly perfect in proportion to her smooth, toned body. Her shoulder-length, smooth hair flowed nicely down onto her chest, offsetting the light blue bra and panty set she wore.

The other girl had a beautiful pale complexion, had a remarkably thin body, even for her barely five foot tall frame, and a head of long, flowing red hair. She wore a sheer red robe, with only a g-string underneath, her small breasts poking up against the robe's fabric.