The Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you might be right."

"About what?" I asked.

"I think you might like me."

I smiled so wide. His features softened and I saw him smile back. "I get this weird feeling when I'm with you. Well 'weird' isn't the right word. But it's not a feeling I'm used to... like... I'm supposed to be with you."

"That doesn't sound so bad." He remarked.

"I've ruined every relationship I've been in."

"Have there been that many?" He asked with an arched eyebrow.

"More than I'd like to admit right now. What if there are things about me you don't like? What if you find out something that scares you away?"

John laughed. "Talk about rushing things."

"Oh god! What's wrong with me? I'm so worried about ruining this already that I'm kinda ruining it."

John sat on the stoop and pulled me onto his lap. "So you have a history." He noted. "So what? I like you too, Sarah. I don't care about your history. It's not like I don't have my own complications. We can talk about those things when the time is right."

"Okay." I said. "And we don't have to rush into anything. I'll wait as long as you want to have sex."

"Are you sure about that?" He joked. "What if I can hold out for a long time?"

"I thought it all through." I replied holding up the gift in my hands. "I got you this."

"A gift?" He said intrigued. "For me?"

"No. I got you a gift for me. Open it."

John tore the wrapping paper from the gift and held up a plastic tub reading the side. "You got me a penis mold?"

"It's a make-your-own-dildo kit." I corrected. "All you have to do is follow the instructions. Then I can have a portable version of you. It doesn't matter how long you want to wait."

"You are a very strange girl." He laughed. "This is a first. That's for sure."

"It comes with the suction cup attachment." I added pointing at the side of the tub. "I'll be able to stick it to my table like a centerpiece. It can be like a conversation piece." I saw him giving me a look of disbelief. "I'm a lot of fun and totally worth your time. And you are all up in my head. I really just wanted to see you again. I'm going to miss you the second I leave. It's crazy but true."

"This is the strangest 'getting to know you' period I've ever had with a woman. You're definitely different."

I smiled. "You mean unconventional and exciting... It's the nicer way of telling someone they're weird."

"Stand up." He said. I got off his lap and stood on the step in front of him. He placed his hands on the side of my knees and slid them up under my skirt. I wanted him to touch my pussy again so badly. I felt them move around behind me and cup my ass. Then his fingers moved up and grabbed the fabric of my panties. I'd worn a nice pair of lace ones today just in case. He tugged them down right there in front of his building. Then I stepped out of them one foot at a time. He brought them to his face and inhaled the fabric. "I'm going to keep these. Consider it motivation for this arts and crafts project." He said as he stood up. "Get home safely."

******

Heather hadn't felt so alive in years. John was a bold young man. She wondered how much someone like that could really change. She was already attracted to the person she thought he was. The prospect of that same charming, accomplished, dedicated father also being an adept sexual lothario with an impressive cock, made her salivate even more. If she could only figure out how to attract his attention and stoke his suppressed urges without letting on about her intimate knowledge of his life.

It made her chuckle when she realized that her desire to garner his interest somewhat mirrored that of Sarah in the journal passage she just finished. Although her situation was a bit more complicated. She had needs too. Her recent dating experiences were getting progressively more depressing. John was a rose among the thorns.

Heather stepped out of the bath as the water cascaded to the floor. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her massive breasts usually did all the work for her. They were heavy and firm with extremely sensitive nipples. She loved to have them sucked on and often did it herself when she didn't have a partner. They did look slightly obscene when compared to her thinner waist. But her wide hips and healthy butt gave her a curvy appearance instead of just looking top heavy. She worked very hard to keep herself in shape. She had never been a thin woman; she was sexy and thick in all the right places, not overweight but buxom.

It was imperative now that she devise a plan.

******

John disappeared into the basement. It was his sanctuary. The entire thing had been refinished before he bought the house. It was divided into two sections. The stairs came down into an open room that he used for work. He had a desk with two chairs on the opposite side for his clients. The wall across from his desk had a long wooden file cabinet, above which, he had two flat screen televisions that played financial news when he was working. The wall opposite the stairs had a sliding glass door that stepped out to a small brick patio on the side of the house. It allowed natural light to brighten the room. John had done very well for himself as a financial consultant for personal and business accounts.

The back two thirds of the basement were accessible by a door to the left of the stairs. It was all carpeted with white walls. John had a large black leather sofa and his own television and entertainment system. The previous owners had used it as a screening room and the walls were sound dampened. There was a small wet bar. All in all, it was sparsely furnished since he didn't use it that often. Occasionally he came down to watch a dirty movie or keep from disturbing Callie. He liked the quiet.

John opened a closet door that led to the only unfinished portion of the basement. The water heater and furnace were located back there. There was a metal shelving system for storage. He reached up to the very top shelf and pulled down a plastic tub labeled 'old financial records'. He flipped open the top and looked inside. It had all his riding crops and whips, bundles of nylon ropes tied neatly with tags that listed their length, spreader bars, ball gags, blindfolds and more. He lifted out a shoebox and retrieved the only naked pictures he had of Sarah. The rest of everything had been digitized and the originals destroyed, and then those were lost in a flood at their old place.

He closed his eyes and tried to picture her standing there. But all he could do was form the clear image of Callie dressed in Sarah's denim skirt. He sighed heavily confirming that his recent erections were fueled by his daughter, not the memory of his late wife. What kind of father had he turned out to be? He was angry and disappointed. He felt like he had failed. He glanced back into the tub and remembered the life he used to have. He remembered the time before Sarah when he had met Becca and she opened his eyes to a whole new world. That similar need bubbled inside of him. Those urges churned deep in his gut. It was getting harder to ignore them.

John sat on the arm of the couch brushing his finger longingly across Sarah's picture. "I'm sorry, Sarah. I'm trying so hard to be good. I'm slipping. I needed you to be a good man. I always needed you. You are the piece that makes me whole." He said remembering her final words. "I'm trying to keep it together. I don't know if I can."

******

Callie opened the diary back up and began to read. All she could think about was this diary and her parents' story and her dad's cock. It was becoming an obsession. And the need to touch herself was becoming an addiction. She'd already cum so much in the last twenty-four hours and every orgasm made her want more. Callie was having terribly perverted fantasies. Figuring out how her mother ended up a submissive slut was imperative.

******

Dear Diary, Today did not go as planned. I'd been waiting all week for Saturday and my thoughts of John were consuming me. I wonder if he sniffed my panties. I wonder if he wrapped them around his cock and jerked off into them. I wonder if he thought about me as much as I thought about him. I drove in from my parent's house to my place in the city. John had left a message that he was working but he'd come over at 7pm. He didn't say where we were going. Tessa came by to help me get ready.

"How are you supposed to get dressed if you don't know where you're going?" Tessa asked. "Doesn't he know that women need details to make choices?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's dinner. I think it's got to be dinner." I replied.

"Yeah, but fancy dinner or diner dinner?" Tessa looked up at me. "Earth to Sarah. Are you taking this seriously?"

I snapped back to attention. The smile on my face was ear to ear. "It doesn't matter."

"What?"

"Where he takes me... It doesn't matter." I said. "I'll be with him. We'll be talking and he'll look at me with those eyes and everything will be fine. I don't care if it's McDonalds."

Tessa stepped away from the closet and poured herself some more wine. "You really are in trouble, aren't you? Who thought I'd ever see the day? Sarah Stone is in love."

"Am I?" I asked looking back at her with a giddy face. "Oh, maybe I am. I've never been in love. I've never felt like this either. In fact, I've always said that love at first sight is bullshit."

"And now?" Tessa asked.

"Now, I don't know anything." The buzzer to intercom rang loudly. "Would you go find out who that is? My intercom thingy is broken."

"Is it him? You don't think he came early, do you?"

"I don't think so."

Tessa disappeared out the door of my apartment and then reemerged five minutes later. She was carrying a small package with a note attached to the top of it.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"Messenger. You got a package."

I took it from her and sat on my small sofa and opened the card on the front. My heart sank.

"Well?" She asked.

"It's from him." I said. "It says, 'I'm really sorry but I'm going to be stuck doing an all-nighter at work. I was looking forward to seeing you. I'll call you whenever I get through. Here's a little something to use as a conversation piece or centerpiece. Whichever.'"

"He didn't!" Tessa blurted. "Oh my god! Do you think he really did? I thought you were an idiot for giving that thing to him."

My heart was racing so fast. I almost didn't want to open the box. "Bring the bottle and my glass over." I slid from the couch onto the floor in front of my small coffee table. I lifted the lid on the box and peeked inside and then I shut it. "Holy shit, Tessa. He did it."

"Well?" She dropped to the floor on the opposite side of the table. I took a gulp from my glass. "Come on! Is it disappointing? Nice? Or surprisingly awesome?"

"None of the above." I said peeking back in the box again almost afraid to touch it.

"Take the fucking thing out of the box already!"

I reached inside and I'll never forget what it felt like to get my hand around it. The bottom had the suction cup on it. I pulled it out and stuck it to the table in between us. It teetered back and forth in the air. I don't think either of us said anything for a minute or two.

"I'd like to swap." Tessa finally said. "You can have Paul. I'll take the penis god."

"I definitely believe in love at first sight." I said reverently.

Tessa couldn't hold it in any longer. She busted up laughing. "Holy fuck, Sarah. You are such a lucky bitch. I didn't even think they made them that thick. It's a pussy destroyer." She reached out to see if she could get her hands around it.

"Do not touch my would-be boyfriend's replica cock!" I blurted out suddenly. We both started laughing again at the absurdity.

"Imagine if you had one of these for every guy you were with. A penis hall of fame. You could rate them."

"Yeah but I slept with Josh. Remember that guy? He had a nice cock, but he couldn't fuck worth a damn."

"Maybe John shoots off early. Great cock for twenty or thirty seconds. Then it's all over."

"Don't say that! That's a horrible thought." I wrapped my fingers around it again.

"Hey look." Tessa said. "It's got his name carved into the rubber at the base."

I looked and saw 'J. Anderson' curving around the base. "Am I out of my league?" I asked. "This guy knows how to get me all twisted up in the head."

"He likes you, Sarah. Nobody would do something like this if they didn't. Geez, I've never known you to have so little confidence."

"I guess. But I don't want this guy to just be another name."

"Stop worrying and enjoy the moment. I'm going to go home to my boyfriend's average sized penis." Tessa announced. "Don't hurt yourself tonight with that thing."

I must have sat there for an hour alone just staring at it. Now I've decided to write in my diary. It's been taunting me from the coffee table. I keep looking up and seeing it there and I want to use it. I don't know why I haven't. Am I waiting for him? For the real thing? Am I afraid that if I like it I'll fall for him even more? I want him to call me. He said he would. Will he?

******

Callie leapt out of her bed. It made sense. She circled the trunk a few times staring at it. Then she knelt down and removed the contents and pulled out the false bottom. Sitting amongst the items in her mom's hiding place was a large dildo. She picked it up and turned the base until she saw the name 'J. Anderson'.

She gasped and cradled the dildo in her hands like a delicate treasure. She might never get to actually be with her dad, but this was the next best thing. It looked bigger to her in person. She'd seen it in the videos and felt it pressed against her through his pants. It was different looking down at a perfect mold of it. Callie rubbed her hands down its length feeling its size. The rubber was soft to the touch but firm. She laid it against her belly and stared at how deep it would be inside her. She was soaked. Then she lifted her skirt and pressed the head against her pussy nervously pushing it in. There's no way it would fit.

Callie snuck into her father's room and rummaged through the nightstand. She accidently stumbled upon the lube he kept in there about a year ago. That was back before she had these terrible thoughts about him. She grabbed the bottle and quickly bolted back to her room. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She took the dildo and hid everything else. Then she retreated to her bathroom. She climbed into the shower and turned on the hot water. Callie soaped up the dildo and wiped it clean with a wash cloth.

She leaned back on the tile floor with the water spraying her naked body. The dildo glistened with a heavy coating of lube. She pushed it into her pussy slowly, her chest heaving nervously. It was clear to her now. She wanted her dad to fuck her. Her eyes were closed as she played the fantasy in her head.

"Oh God, Daddy! It's such a big dick." She whispered quietly to herself. "It... it's never gonna fit." She pushed the head of it inside her and stopped as she adjusted to it. Her face grimaced as she felt it stretch. "Daddy, my pussy is waaaay too small. You'll never get your dick inside me."

Callie couldn't press it any deeper as her pussy clamped it impossibly tight. She barely made it more than an inch or two. She pulled the dildo out slowly and covered it in more lube. Her face was a combination of lust and determination. She stuck the base to the shower floor and crouched over it. The tip went in easier the second time. She moved up and down on the tip balancing on the heels of her feet with one hand braced on the shower wall. It felt good even if it was just a fraction of him inside her. She didn't want to bust her virgin wall. She moved faster and faster.

Her right foot slid out slightly and her weight fell backward. She tried to use her hand to catch herself but it slipped along the wet tile. Her left foot slipped in the opposite direction as her body shifted, and she fell back hard onto the dildo. Callie let out of painful yowl, rolling to her side. Tears poured out of her eyes. She lifted her left leg up slowly and saw the dildo lodged over halfway inside her.

Callie didn't dare move. The pain was intense and she'd never felt so filled up and stretched in her entire life. She'd accidently taken her own virginity. Her breathing was slow and heavy as the pain subsided. She rolled to her knees and leaned back allowing the suction cup to seal against the tile floor again. Then she leaned forward feeling it pull from inside of her. She whined as it slid out slowly. The water circling the drain was rosy pink where her blood had mixed with it.

Callie sat in the corner of the shower cupping her pussy. The dildo was still suctioned in front of her with streaks of red on its side. She inched forward and let the water hit between her legs rubbing it gently, trying to soothe it. Some of the girls at school talked about losing their virginity and how much it hurt at first. They probably hadn't done it with someone as big as her dad. Oh God! She thought. Did she lose her virginity to her father? Technically, she hadn't. But in some sense it was his cock that was inside her. Her head was dizzy with the thought. She felt a sudden rush of arousal flood through her again.

Callie wiped down the dildo with her hand and then covered it with lube again. She applied some directly to her pussy and rubbed it all over her tender labia. She got back up and straddled over it again guiding it back inside of her. It still hurt but not as bad. She waited for a minute and then started rocking gently. Her movements were barely visible but the slightest tug caused a mess of sensations.

She let her hands knead at her breasts and twist her nipples gently. "I'm doing it, daddy." She whispered out loud. "Oh god!" Her eyes were closed tightly. "Am I a hot little slut like mommy? I can be a hot little slut. I'll be so good." Her ass was lifting a little higher after each push backward allowing her to ride more of it.

Callie got lost in the fantasy. The pain subsided, and the lube helped the dildo to slip inside her easily despite its thickness. She was riding it up and down while she imagined straddling her dad. It was like nothing she'd experienced. Her face felt flushed and every part of her tingled. Her mouth hung open while she groaned at the intense feeling. The orgasm surprised her. Her pussy felt like it exploded as the sensations radiated outward and she felt the gush of wetness leaking between her legs. She lurched upward pulling herself off of the dildo, and then she collapsed on the tile with a giddy expression.

Her hand rubbed her clit. It seemed bigger and more sensitive than usual. Her chest heaved. All she could think about was making herself cum. She stared at the dildo with utter amazement. It made her climax in a way she'd never experienced. She grabbed it and stuck it to the shower wall and backed herself up onto it. Her ass pushed back and forth as she imagined him fucking her tight little pussy. She wished it were him.

******

John finally came upstairs after some self-reflection in the basement. It didn't really do much to ease his troubled thoughts. There was only one thing that could clear his head. He needed to jerk off. There was nothing like emptying his balls to get the demons out. He heard the sound of the shower coming through the bathroom door in the hallway. She always took long showers. That should give him enough time to work one out.

He dropped his pants and opened the drawer on the nightstand. His bottle of lube was noticeably missing. He shuffled through the contents a second time just to be sure.

"Damn it, Callie!" He muttered.

What was he going to do about her? She certainly wasn't making it easy for him. There was the outfit and then the suspension. Then the spanking and the clear view of her tasty little pussy in the kitchen. John was angry with himself for even thinking it looked tasty. He wished Heather hadn't mentioned the vibrator. His little girl was masturbating alone at night. He'd be thinking about that now too. And why would she need his lube? It could only be for something naughty.

1...678910...18