The Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,631 Followers

"Maybe I want to change my mind again." Jason said. Callie thought he looked silly now. His baggy pants and his oversized t-shirt looked stupid. And he was always trying to say the right thing like he was some gift to women.

"I don't think so." Callie said gaining her confidence. "I mean I don't want to go with you anymore. And I'm definitely not going to fuck you afterward... if that's what you were thinking."

"Whoa! The language! You got feisty." He laughed. Callie never usually used those kinds of words.

"Jason! Hey, babe." Kelly Costas came up and gave him a big hug showing off for Callie. "What are you doing talking to her?" She looked at her friends behind her. "Look. It's super slut Callie with herpes."

"Hey, Kelly. I heard you two were going to prom together. Congrats."

"Yeah, I am." She flicked her hair to the side. "Jealous much?"

"Nope. I didn't want to sleep with him afterward. He's all yours." Callie replied.

"What? Do you think you can put on some new clothes and shit and act all cool? We all know what you are. Slut."

"If that's what you want to tell people, that's fine. It's kind of stupid since I'm a virgin. And I'm not ashamed to admit it. It's pretty immature though. I mean at your age to be making stuff up."

"Oh my God! You're still a virgin!" Kelly guffawed changing her tact. "Of course you are. Who'd want to get near that?" Her friends snickered behind her.

"Come on, Kel. Be nice." Jason actually tried to stick up for her.

Callie hated all the catty bullshit in high school. She didn't know what came over her. "It's okay, Jason." She said turning toward the girls. "I'm not sure, Kelly. I guess maybe I'll find a good guy that likes me. If I decide to sleep with him he'll get some brand new pussy. Fresh out of the box. I guess Jason is looking forward to that pussy." Callie pointed at Kelly's crotch. "It should be in the 'as is' department at Ikea. People keep opening it up, using it, and returning it because it isn't very good." A small crowd of people who were watching the confrontation hooted and hollered at the insult. Callie felt good. "I should get to class." She announced before leaning in to Kelly and her friends. "Did you make up the thing about herpes because of personal experience? I mean it's a manageable condition, right? You'll be okay."

Kelly steamed as people laughed at her. "You bitch!" She screamed as she ran down the hallway and reeled back to throw a punch. Callie didn't even need to dodge it. Kelly was so fired up that she lunged too hard and ended up hitting Ms. Jackson, the AP English teacher, who had stepped out of her classroom to see what the commotion was about.

******

John sat in a chair across from Steve Dawson, the high school principal. Gloria Jackson stood next to the desk holding an ice pack to her eye. It was already setting in to a nice bruise. Allison Costas fidgeted in a matching chair next to John.

"We have a zero tolerance policy for violence in our school. I take that very seriously." Principal Dawson lectured. "It's not just about this heinous act that was perpetrated on Ms. Jackson. It's about the root cause. It's about the bullying and name calling. What I'm going to show you is very disturbing. We took this phone off one of the students who was present during the altercation." He clicked on a video and placed the phone on his desk in full view for Allison and John.

Cell phone video of Kelly and Callie speaking filled the screen. John watched as his daughter was taunted. Allison cringed listening to her daughter act so immature. It played through until Kelly reeled back and punched Ms. Jackson by accident.

"I don't see why my daughter is in trouble." John stated. "I already knew about the issue she was having with Jason Saunders and him dumping her to take Kelly to the dance. If anything, this shows her touting pro-abstinence talking points and standing up to bullying." He turned to Allison. "I'm sorry our girls are fighting. Half of the stuff they say to each other isn't true. I'm sure Kelly is a good girl." He turned back to Principal Dawson. "Callie hasn't been in trouble a day in her life. There is nothing here to prove she did anything wrong."

"What about my eye?" Ms. Jackson stated disdainfully. "I'm a victim."

"That was an accident." Allison spoke up. "She didn't mean to hit you."

"The point is that she meant to hit someone. Ms. Jackson was the unfortunate recipient. And Kelly was provoked by your daughter, Mr. Anderson. I'm putting them both on a three day suspension. And I'm revoking their privilege to go to prom."

"What?!" Allison protested. "You can't."

"I can. And I will." Principal Dawson stated. "I don't want to see either of them in school until Wednesday."

"That's bullshit." John snipped. "You know you're talking to half of the prom committee, right? If Callie isn't attending prom then I'm withdrawing my contribution."

Ms. Jackson leaned in quietly to speak with Principal Dawson. "Mr. Anderson has assembled an enchanted forest to decorate the auditorium. There aren't any other options to decorate last minute. I'm not sure we'd be able to come up with something in time."

Steve Dawson bit his lip in consternation as he mulled over that development. "I have to make an example of everyone involved." He said. "Callie can attend prom, but the suspension will remain."

John was furious. His daughter wasn't poorly behaved. The incident certainly wasn't her fault. Principal Dawson's reaction bothered him. These were teenagers. He was acting like this was a hate crime or a murder. It was nothing more than typical high school shenanigans.

John stood up from his chair and walked back toward the door to the office opening it up. Then he turned and looked Principal Dawson right in the eye. "Both Callie and Kelly will be attending prom. If not, you can figure out the preparations on your own." He looked at Allison. "Let's go." He turned back one last time. "Oh, and Principal Dawson..." He added. "Go fuck yourself, you self-righteous prick."

There were quite a handful of teachers and students in the main office listening to John berate the principal. Among them, Callie and Kelly both sat awaiting their punishment. The look of shock on their faces was priceless. John had belittled the principal in front of everyone. Callie felt suddenly nervous. She'd never seen her father look so angry.

"You two." He pointed at them. "Let's go. Three day suspension each. And prom is pending."

The girls hustled out in front of him. John watched Callie move. The outfit was killing him. It kept reminding him of Sarah. Of course, if Sarah had gotten caught up in a situation like this he would have pulled that skirt up and spanked her until her ass was bruised. Even the thought made his cock twitch.

"John!" Allison called as he headed out the front door of the school. "Thank you." She said catching up to him. "I don't know what I would have done without you in there. If Kelly can't go to the prom she'll be devastated."

John stopped and looked at her. "You know that Callie already said she wasn't going. Do you know why?"

"No." Allison responded timidly as if she wouldn't like the answer

"Because Kelly stole her date and then started a rumor that she was a slut with herpes." He paused letting it sink in. "She spent her birthday crying in her room last night. So I don't blame her for embarrassing your daughter. Kelly is a bully."

"Why did you stand up for her in there? Why not let her be excluded from the prom?"

"Because I think the principal is an asshole. And I wouldn't take away prom from any girl that dreamed of going. And because you've worked hard to make it special for Kelly. I respect that."

Allison looked at him. "I'm sorry for my daughter's behavior." She said. "And I'm thankful you stood up for her even if she didn't deserve it. Can I make it up to you somehow?" She asked. "I'd do anything." She placed her hand on his bicep. It was flirty and suggestive.

John looked back at her knowingly. He couldn't understand why his urges were acting up today. He knew how she could make it up to him. She needed to be punished herself. He watched her bat her eyelashes innocently and wondered what kind of slut she might be. She looked desperate for attention.

"What would your husband say about that offer?" John asked. He waited a long beat before leaving her there. Allison watched him walk back toward his car without ever giving him an answer. It burned in the back of her mind, though. Would she care what her husband thought?

******

Callie hid in her bedroom. All of her confidence from earlier in the day was gone. It was fine when it worked to her advantage. But getting in trouble was an atrocious feeling. She'd never been in trouble and a three day suspension was serious business. The way her father yelled at the principal had frightened her. It was only a matter of time before he got home and then who knows what he would do. She was truly worried, but mostly she felt like she had let him down.

If only she had never gotten that stupid trunk, she thought. She would have never read the letter to her father and never found the hidden compartment that had all her mother's secrets locked inside. None of this would have happened. The man that her mother described worried her. She felt like she didn't know him anymore and that made her feel anxious about how he would react to this ordeal.

She went back to the trunk and opened it up removing the false bottom. Her mind was reeling with regret. She should just throw it all away and pretend like she never found it. Or maybe she should give her dad his letter and pretend like she hadn't read it. Then he could find everything and he'd never be the wiser.

******

Heather Mills met John at her front door. She was wearing a conservative skirt suit. The blazer was unbuttoned and her breasts looked particularly huge the way they pushed out the fabric. Her hair was done up neatly in a bun.

"Hey." She said gesturing him inside. "I didn't expect to get a call from you so soon... much less an emergency call. How are you holding up?"

"Alright. Thank you for meeting me. I'm pissed mostly. They suspended her for three days for instigating a fight."

"I know." Heather replied. "The video has gone viral and Nash's Facebook is blowing over it."

"I should have figured." John replied. "You're piped in."

"I agree. It's total BS giving her a suspension. But come on, John. Give the girl a little credit. 'Your pussy belongs in the as is department at Ikea because people keep opening it up, using it, and then returning it because it's no good.' I was dying. It's kind of hilarious."

John finally broke into a smile. "Okay. It's funny. But I couldn't laugh in the principal's office while they were threatening her."

"Three days. So what? It's the end of the year anyway."

"But there's next year. She still has her senior year to get through."

"Well let's get you prepared." Heather replied. "You said you want to go full Big Brother, right?"

"I guess. I feel bad about it, but she was getting bullied and I had no idea these kids could be so cruel. I just want to know what's going on. Plus I went into her room last night and she slammed her computer closed. She never used to hide stuff from me."

"You've got it so easy compared to some of us. Don't feel bad about it." She said. "So I've got the whole spy kit. What do you want to do? Key stroke software to monitor her computer use? I've got mini nanny cams. I have a flash drive in case you want to copy any files on her computer to look through later. Sometimes you only get a few minutes to get in and out of their space. I can't clone her phone though. You need to go to this guy and you need to have the phone with you."

"I don't know." He said nervously. "I've never even snooped in her room before. It all seems wrong. I don't even know how I'd get her computer. I'd die if she caught me."

"How about this?" Heather said thinking about it. "You haven't talked to her about the suspension, right? So if you go talk to her, I can slip upstairs and do a quick snoop in her room and load the software on her computer. I know what to look for. Give me like thirty minutes at least. When I'm finished I'll sneak out the front door and ring the doorbell so you know I'm done."

John stared at her dumbfounded. "You're scary good at this. You should be ashamed."

"Come on. I'll get my stuff." John followed her upstairs into her bedroom. "Pardon the mess." She said and then she grabbed a lace bra hanging off her bed. "Oops. Sorry about that." John wasn't sure if she seemed sorry at all. She reached under her bed and pulled out a metal lock box. He gave her a look. "To prevent reverse snooping." She noted.

"Seriously?" He joked. "You're paranoid." He looked around her room. She had a pair of binoculars on her nightstand and a telescope by her window. "A telescope?"

"Oh that's Jenny's." She said. "She wanted to be an astronomer when she was thirteen. She needed the most expensive one on the market, of course. She used it twice, if that. I've been meaning to eBay it." She stuffed her spy crap into a bag and locked the case. "We're all set. Let me use the bathroom and we can go."

John looked around her bedroom opening the nightstand. Nothing. He figured he'd find a vibrator or something. He walked over by the window admiring the telescope. He bent down and looked through the lens. He stood up immediately and looked where it was pointed. Then he bent down again for another look.

"Really?" He muttered quietly. It was pointed directly into his bedroom window, and it gave a pretty decent view. "Naughty girl" He walked back over toward the door before he got caught.

******

"Callie." John's voice called from the top of the stairs. "Would you come downstairs please? We need to talk."

Callie's heart sank when she heard his voice. She began crying all over again. He had been so nice to her on her birthday. He gave her such a nice gift. He even tried to cook her favorite meal. It was the stupid diary and the videos that messed up her head. He hadn't changed at all. He was as loving and supportive as he'd always been. She pushed the diary under her pillow and rushed out to get it over with.

Callie's eyes were red and puffy for the second day in a row. She was crying harder now. She rounded the corner at the bottom of the stairs and walked into the family room. The front door opened quietly as she disappeared into the next room and Heather slipped inside tiptoeing to the stairs.

John was sitting on the couch when Callie entered the room. That sense of dread felt horrible and she broke into sobs. John hated to see her cry. She was still wearing that outfit that stirred such emotion in him and it confused his thoughts. He patted the couch next to him. Callie came around in front of him and then she fell to her knees and begged for forgiveness.

"Daddy, I'm so sorry. Please don't be mad. I... I don't know what ha-happened." She felt like a little girl again. Even the way she spoke sounded desperate and childish. Her eyes were wide and round as the tears poured out of them. "Am..." She tried to keep talking as her chest heaved between sobs. "Am I in trouble?" She asked nervously. "Are you going to spank me? You should... I deserve it." The last time she'd ever seen him upset she was a little girl and he'd threatened to spank her, but he never followed through on it.

John had trouble compartmentalizing his feelings. He kept seeing Sarah as he looked at her. He let out a small laugh. "No. I'm not going to spank you. You're too old for that." He said with a caring smile. "I'm not mad at you." He hoped it would calm her down, but she sobbed harder still. "What?" He asked uncertain why she was still so devestated.

"Don't be nice to me." She sobbed. "It makes it worse. You... you had to come down to school." She sniffled. "I got sent to the principal's office! Yell at me! Do something! If ... if you're nice to me then I'm an even bigger let down." She cried some more. "I wish I could take it all back." She climbed onto the couch next to him and bent over on her knees. "Just do it. Spank me. Yell at me. Call me a disappointment."

John shifted uncomfortably. She wasn't a little girl anymore. The skirt was stretched around her rear. Callie hadn't even paid attention to the way it slid up when she bent over. Her cotton panties stretched across the globes of her ass and the thin gusset that ran over her pussy was being pulled impossibly tight. It was all there in plain view, and John stared at it. She was a younger version of Sarah, and she was prone and begging for punishment. All the feelings that he squelched over the years came rushing back. His old ways wanted out. He'd suppressed all those feelings a long time ago and locked them away in an effort to be a dedicated single father. The temptation was palpable as he stared at her.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "I'm not going to spank you, Callie. You're being silly."

"Can't you be angry with me for once?" She sobbed. "I... I just got suspended from school. A normal parent would be pissed. I... I really screwed up." She was far too upset to even realize what she was saying. Years of being treated with love and respect made the suspension seem unforgivable. It felt like a betrayal. He'd done everything for her and when she finally messed up it crushed her. The diary was the furthest thing from her mind.

John stood up and stared down at her ass. Her head was buried in the cushions. He raised his hand to strike her, but it made him feel sick inside. He was only doing it because she asked. He brought his hand down and gave her a light spank.

"There." He said hoping that would end this ordeal, which was more awkward for him that it was for her.

"Noooo!" Callie whined. "I want you to be angry..." She knew that the slap was intentionally soft. She wanted it to sting. She wanted the sting of it to mask the feeling of betrayal in her heart.

John wanted her to shut up already. Why was she pressing him so hard? He hated hearing the sobs, and the scent of Sarah's perfume was stuck in nose. "God damnit!" He snapped. His hand came down hard onto her right butt cheek. The denim skirt rose up further exposing her entire rear end. The surge of power took hold of him. "I don't." He spanked her other cheek. "Want." He spanked he each one in quick succession. "To do." He released a flurry of spanks. "This." He brought his hand down once more landing the hardest one yet.

Callie's whole body had tensed up while it happened. Her sobbing stopped as the suddenness of his actions startled her. She deserved it, she thought, as his strong hand punished her bottom. She didn't yelp or cry. The noises that she made were more like groans. She immediately felt better. But it was more than the sharp pain she enjoyed. The spanking triggered all those sensations that made her moisten between her legs. All the new revelations about him came back to her in an instant.

John sat down feeling shaken. He shouldn't have done that to her. He lost control of himself for a moment. And to make things worse, he could feel his stiff erection pressing at his jeans.

"Are you okay, pumpkin?" He whispered in a low voice. He reached his hand out to rub her back lightly. "Please understand. I didn't want to do that. I really wasn't upset with you."

Callie slowly sat up. Her sobbing had stopped and she turned and looked at her dad. She had the sweetest smile on her face. She threw her arms around his neck and hugged him. Then she lifted her left leg over him until she straddled his lap. Her head pressed into his chest. It was the same way she held onto him when she was little.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,631 Followers
1...45678...18