The Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, daddy." She whispered back. "It was my fault. I'm sorry. I promise I'll be good." She felt the hard outline along his leg. It made her heart flutter when she realized what was pressing into her. Maybe she was right last night. Maybe he did look at her like a hot little slut. She leaned back and looked him in the eye. "I love you." She said. And then she realized how true that might actually be. He was her protector and guardian. He'd given up his life for her. Of course she loved him.

"I love you too, pumpkin." John said as his arms closed around her and held her tight. He stared off in the distance while she nuzzled into him. His face etched with concern.

******

Heather Mills slipped into Callie's room with her bag of spy equipment at the ready. She glanced around getting a sense of things. The computer sat open on her bed. She stepped closer trying to be as quiet as possible. She looked through the nightstand. Nothing unusual. She saw a power cord disappearing under the bed. She got down on her hands and knees lifting the bed skirt.

"Oh my." She whispered pulling out the Hitachi vibrator. "You went for the big guns. It's nicer than mine." She set it back where she found it. There's nothing wrong with a little masturbation, she thought. She placed a hand on the mattress as she got back to her knees. The black corner of a notebook peeked out from beneath her pillow. "What do we have here?" She said.

Heather carefully removed the journal and flipped it open. She pulled out the letter that was doubling as a book mark. She began to read.

"Holy shit." Heather gasped under her breath. She fumbled through her bag and got her camera. She framed the letter in the viewfinder and snapped a picture of it. Then she flipped back to the front of the journal and read the first few paragraphs. "Holy shit!" She muttered again. She glanced at her watch being cautious of the time. She quickly took a picture of each page as fast as she could. She did her best to frame each one to fill the screen.

She placed the journal back under the pillow. The trunk was sitting on the floor behind her. She looked inside seeing the false bottom hadn't been seated properly and pulled it out. Her eyes went wide with shock. She snapped a picture of the contents. There wasn't enough time to go through the other journals. She sifted through the contents looking at the massive dildo and the bondage collar. The USB key must be in here, she thought. It was nowhere to be seen.

Heather placed the false bottom back inside crookedly. It was just how she found it. She glanced back at the computer and saw the memory stick plugged in its side. "Jackpot." She thought. She glanced at her watch again and then scrambled to get her own flash drive attached so she could transfer the files.

The transfer went slowly. Heather paced nervously unsure of what was happening. John Anderson was into bondage and submission. But why did Callie have that letter? What was in the journals? What was on that USB memory stick? Callie must have gone through the files. What had she stumbled onto?

"Come on!" Heather muttered, willing the transfer to move quicker. Once it finished she grabbed the flash drive and threw it in her bag. She made sure everything was just as she found it. Then she tiptoed out and snuck down the stairs and out the front door. It didn't occur to her until she was standing on the front porch that she hadn't installed the software.

******

Callie clung to her dad enjoying the feeling of his embrace. She enjoyed the feeling of his cock pressing into her too. It was hard for her not to squirm and rub her pussy against it. The fact that he was hard already had her mind reeling. What if he really did love her? What if he loved her more than she thought? What if he fantasized about her? Maybe all these years she'd been waiting to find the right guy and the right guy was actually living under her roof. She didn't want to get off of him. She wanted to feel his cock pressed into her for a little longer.

Callie thought it would be best to learn about him first. She needed to study him. It meant that she had to go through those journals and find out about her parents relationship. What was he like back then? How could she make herself more appealing to him? It all seemed crazy, but she was certain that she wanted to feel this way more often.

"You really aren't mad about the suspension?" She finally asked.

"I saw the cell phone video of everything." John replied. "Did you really do anything wrong? You stood up for yourself. You even tried to reason with her." He paused. "You know, pumpkin, sometimes you have to deal with mean people. And sometimes you can't reason with them. It's okay to stand up for yourself. If you were a boy I'd tell you that you can't always run away from a fight. Not that I approve of violence. But you know what I'm saying, right?"

"I think I do." She said.

"You know, sometimes your old dad doesn't know if he's doing a good job. I didn't really have that conversation with you... about sex. Not properly I mean." He said with a painfully awkward look on his face. "Telling all those people that you were a virgin... well... that was brave. I know how it can be in high school. There's a lot of pressure. I just want you to know that I'm proud of you. And if you ever do have questions... well... I'm here." He added.

"Aw, daddy." Callie cooed. "You're doing a great job. I know I can share anything with you."

The doorbell rang. John felt bad about having Heather snoop. If he had talked to Callie first then he wouldn't have felt so worried. Callie lifted herself off his lap reluctantly and ran for the door. She swung it open finding Ms. Mills on the doorstep.

"Oh, hi, Ms. Mills." She chirped. "Are you looking for my dad?"

Heather stared back at the innocent, young face in front of her. She wondered what she knew about her dad. It was all very intriguing. "Yes. Is he home?"

"Dad!" She called out. "Ms. Mills is here." She turned back. "Come on in. He'll be here in a sec. I've got some reading to do. It was nice seeing you."

"You too, Callie. Thanks." Heather replied wondering what type of reading she had in mind.

John walked into the foyer as Callie disappeared upstairs. "Hi. Is she here?" He looked around to be sure they were alone.

"She went upstairs to her room." Heather replied. "Step outside."

They walked out on the front porch and closed the door. "So? Did it go okay?" John asked.

"I snooped around. But I couldn't load the software. Her computer had password protection on it. Honestly, I don't think you have anything to worry about with her. She's not hiding anything. The only thing I found was a vibrator."

"A vibrator?" John repeated. He'd never considered that she might be masturbating in her room at night.

"Relax, John. There's nothing wrong with a vibrator. Wouldn't you rather her take care of that kind of thing alone?"

"Yeah." John smiled crookedly. "I guess I would."

"By the way, what's with that huge trunk? It doesn't exactly go with the décor in there." Heather asked hoping it didn't sound too nosey.

"Oh. It belonged to my wife." He said. "She packed away a bunch of stuff before she passed that she wanted to Callie to have. She wanted me to wait until she was older because it had all her jewelry and some clothes and shoes and stuff."

Heather didn't know what kind of answer she expected. "That's nice. Did Callie know you were holding on to it?"

"Nope. It was a surprise for her birthday yesterday." He said. "Thanks for the help today. I'm sorry I called all panicky. And thanks for snooping."

Heather felt convinced that he didn't know the letter existed. The way he described the trunk was harmless. It was a terrible thing to keep secret from him. He'd been single all these years, and his wife's dying wish was for him to find someone new. Even thinking about it made her flushed. She could be that someone new.

"Not a problem. We're single parents. Other people don't know how hard it is." She noted. "I've got to show a property in an hour... I should get going."

"Yes. Of course."

"I didn't know you had my number still." Heather mentioned before leaving. "You should use it more often."

******

Callie had the denim skirt hiked up around her waist. Her computer was playing a new video on the screen. She wanted to see his cock again. The memory of it pressed up against her through his pants was torturous. The Hitachi roared between her legs and her pussy leaked at the pleasure.

******

Sarah knelt on her hands on knees in the middle of the mattress. Her legs were spread far apart. John tied a rope around her ankle and secured it to the bedframe. He tied another rope around her knee and secured that to the frame as well. John took his time working slowly. Each rope was tied precisely. Her legs were locked in place. She couldn't stretch them apart any further, and the ropes prevented her from pulling them back together.

Her body remained perfectly still as John walked around to secure her arms. He pulled each one back between her legs and tied her wrists to her ankles. Her back was pulled downward forcing her ass into the air. Her head was turned to the side and her face stared toward the camera. Her emerald eyes gleamed. The black bondage collar was secured tightly around her neck.

John stepped out of frame and returned with a riding crop. His broad shoulders looked powerful. His cock hung limply between his legs. Even soft it maintained that startling thickness.

"What was my instruction today?" John asked.

"No panties, Sir." She replied.

"And what did I find you wearing?"

"Panties, Sir." She stated. "I'm a disobedient slut, Sir." John whipped the crop into her ass. Sarah's eyes closed tightly and she bit her lip. "Thank you, Sir."

John took the crop and struck the bottoms of her feet. Sarah groaned and squirmed wiggling her toes and rolling her ankles. Then he took it and brought it down hard on her ass again. He listened to her struggle as he continued his assault. His eyes studied her reactions. Every stroke was carefully considered and the red lines began to crisscross her tanned flesh.

"That's going to bruise." He said.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you."

John reached between her legs and rubbed her clit. Then he slapped his hand against her gash. "Where did those panties end up?"

"Inside my pussy, Sir. You stuffed them in my little, wet pussy."

John stuck two fingers into her pussy. He grabbed a small piece of fabric and slowly began to pull. A pair of lace panties emerged. His free hand slapped her ass, searing pain into the fresh marks on her skin. When the underwear pulled free, he stood back and balled them up.

"Open up." He said as he walked over toward her face. Sarah opened her mouth wide and he shoved the panties inside. "Keep them there. You are not allowed to cum. That's your punishment." Sarah only nodded her head. John climbed up on the bed behind her. He stroked his cock, occasionally rubbing the tip of it up and down her slit. "Remember who owns this." He cautioned. "I'll be quick. I just want to use you for my pleasure."

John's cock was fully hard. He pressed the tip inside of her and then jammed it deep. His whole length disappeared in one stroke. Her groans were muffled by the makeshift gag. John grabbed onto her hips and rocked her back and forth like a rag doll while he pounded her in full deep strokes. He closed his eyes as if he were only concentrating on himself. He continued on for five minutes without relenting. And then he grunted and came inside of her. It wasn't the most enjoyable experience for either of them, but he just wanted to get off and tease her at the same time.

John reached over her and removed the panties from her mouth. He went back and picked up the camera. The frame was filled with a close up of Sarah's pussy. A few drops of cum glistened along her outer lips. Then John's hand reached into frame and stuffed the panties back inside of her.

"Thank you, Sir."

"I have work to do. I'll untie you in an hour or two and then I'd like to use that mouth."

A subtle smile appeared on her face as if she tried to contain how excited that made her. "Yes, Sir." She said obediently. "They're all your holes."

******

Callie pressed a pillow up to her mouth as she came again. Her eyes were closed tight. "Oh god! Daddy!" She called out as her body twitched with pleasure.

She turned off the vibrator and rubbed her hand down across her slit. Everything about him seemed so hot. She couldn't get enough of his cock. She wanted to see it again and again. She wanted to feel it against her bare skin. And she kept thinking her mom had a beautiful pussy. It had a small patch of hair above her slit that was trimmed into a neat strip. She felt her curly pubes and thought about trimming hers to match it. He'd like that, she thought.

Callie knew they were terrible thoughts. It shouldn't happen. But his cock got hard when he spanked her. It was just like the video when he got hard whipping her mom. She knew that he wouldn't ever follow through on it. She grabbed the diary and resigned herself to reading more. Her mom managed to win him over. Why couldn't she? She shook her head in disbelief of her thoughts. Who was she kidding? What was happening to her? She was obsessing the same way her mom did. But it was stupid to think anything might happen.

She was parched from the all the attention to her pussy. Who knew masturbation could take some much out of a girl? Callie really didn't masturbate that often. Maybe a couple times a week at most. This recent scourge of horniness perplexed her. It seemed the more she came, the more she needed to touch herself. She tucked away the journal after all and slid the vibrator under her bed. And then she ventured down to the kitchen. It even felt funny to walk with all the moisture between her legs.

It was near the end of the week and the fridge was running low on supplies. She hoped there was still a can of Coke somewhere. She set her glass on the counter and got down on her knees moving a few items around until she found the last can on the lowest shelf.

John stopped at the two steps in the family room leading up to the kitchen. Callie's skirt had ridden up and she hadn't put her panties back on. He was standing fifteen feet away with a clear view of her pussy. He looked away, but then he stole a glance and felt his cock hardening. It gave him such a sense of guilt.

Callie held her glass to the ice dispenser in the door of the fridge. She waited for a few seconds for the ice to disperse and then it shot out a whole bunch all at once. A few cubes missed the glass and landed on the floor. She bent over to pick them up feeling the cold on her hand. It gave her a thought as she pressed a cube between her legs cooling her slit. She gasped and then giggled enjoying the new sensation.

John slipped around the corner. "Get a grip." He said to himself softly. But his cock was still getting harder despite his better judgment.

******

Heather cancelled her afternoon appointment. She was supposed to be showing a home to a newlywed couple, but something far more important had come up. Her neighbor, she discovered, was single, sexy and apparently freaky. It was confirmed by the information she collected in his daughter's room. Heather was a super snoop. She'd suspected her ex-husband of cheating and assembled a massive amount of evidence that was all fodder when the divorce came around. It earned her the house and the cars and full custody of Jenny. Not to mention a healthy alimony.

Heather had set her sights on John Anderson shortly after she discovered Tom's infidelity. Of course, every woman in Mendham had set their sights on him as well. He'd become the poster child of male perfection. In just seven years, suburban housewife lore had built up around his cryptic history. Women talked about his perfect parenting, his perfect child, the fact he was a doting husband true to his love on her deathbed. There were even wide ranging rumors about his employment in the city, some pretty farfetched. These other women hadn't gained his confidence though. Nor did they have Heather's ability to snoop. She'd wanted him for a long time now. He made her feel like a teenager in love. And now after all these years it seemed that she had the inside track.

So with her recent pictures uploaded, Heather soaked in her Jacuzzi tub with a glass of wine and the most fascinating journal on her tablet computer. John Anderson had everyone duped. He was a dark, sexual man with very particular needs and an unusual skill set. She'd watched a few videos already. It was no wonder he loved his wife so much. She was beautiful and committed to his particular tastes. The journal told a much more interesting story, a love story, of two sexual people finding each other in the city that never sleeps. It was riveting. She flipped to the next picture. It was hard to read the journal this way, but it would have to do.

******

Dear diary, I completely ignored every good piece of advice Tessa gave me. I begged Paul for John's address and phone number. He didn't want to give it to me. He kept saying that if John wanted me to have it then he would have given it to me himself. I think he saw how desperate I looked or something because he eventually caved...

I took the path train under the river to Hoboken. It was cold outside, but I wore a knee length skirt with a light sweater and a petticoat. I had hopes that he might try and touch my pussy again. The path station smelled like piss and the Port Authority cops gave me the creeps more than the homeless guys. I walked all the way down the riverfront until I found his building. New York is so beautiful from across the river. The skyline is lit up and it looks magical and full of possibilities. It always seems different when you get in the city and you feel small all of sudden like you could be swallowed up by everything and no one would notice you were gone.

John wasn't home when I got there. The building was an old brownstone a block and a half in from the river. I sat on the concrete stoop and waited with a small gift on my lap. It was nearly an hour and half before I saw him walking up the street. I was practically frozen. I remembered immediately why I came. He was wearing a navy blue suit with a white dress shirt and blue striped tie. My heart skipped a beat.

"Sarah?" He said with a surprised look on his face.

"Hi!" I felt like I couldn't stop smiling. "Don't be mad. I had to see you."

"Is something wrong?"

"No!" I blurted. "Nothing like that." I was so concerned about seeing him again that I hadn't thought through what I would say, and I felt nervous seeing his piercing brown eyes. "I... I know you said you would call this weekend... But... I really like you...and maybe you were blowing me off..."

John stepped closer and then leaned in and kissed me. God, his lips were just as soft and delicious as I remembered. "You seem desperate." He said.

"I know."

"And showing up here makes you seem a little... crazy." He added.

"I know!"

"So what are you trying to tell me by showing up here?"

"I don't know!" I replied a little too loudly as if I were as confused as him. "That... you... you make me nervous. And that I can't stop thinking about you. Not even for a second. And that I want to know everything about you too." I replied more shyly. "The thing is... I'm not desperate. Or crazy. I don't have those problems. I'm not the clingy girl. I've dated a bunch of guys." I continued. "This isn't me. Showing up here is not something I would do."

"But here you are." He said.

"Yeah. Here I am."

1...56789...18