The Ebony Alpha Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've already decided to accept you into the program. Louisa and Jackson speak very highly of your skills and we can always use a good security expert on our staff."

"Thanks you Director Metairie. I can't wait to begin this new chapter of my life."

"There are a few sacrifices you must make for the first ten years of your tenure with us. They are to insure that our investment in you is recouped and that you have a chance to change your mind."

"I think I understand the sacrifice part, but why would I want to change my mind? I've wanted this chance for most of my life."

"What if you find your mate while you are training with us? Will you leave in the middle of your training to pursue your one true love? That could cause quite a problem for you and the agency."

"I don't understand how I would be able to resist the mating pull. I just assumed that I would be given the opportunity to mate and then go back to work."

"It would be great if that's what would happen, but how many mated couples do you know that can strand to be away from each other? Just look at your brother and Madeline, they are inseparable are they not?"

"Okay I see what you're saying, but why is there the ten year clause? I want to work for you as long as I can."

"That is what every operative says at first; but we find after ten years there is a burn out syndrome. When that time comes we give our agents a vacation of sort to make up their minds. They can then decide if they want to continue with the agency."

Stephen took a deep breath and looked at the man before him. He now understood that if he went forward he would have to choose between claiming a mate or working for the agency. Hell that was easy as far as he was concerned.

"I'll do it. I haven't met my mate and I want this job more than an imaginary princess in my future."

Jacques pulled out an envelope and spilled the contents out on the table top. There was a fake tattoo and a cuff of heavy gold inlaid with emeralds among the contents.

"Stephan since you have accepted my offer I will need to subdue you mating instinct and harness your scent. I will also mark you as one of my agents and start your ten year agreement as of this moment."

Jacques pulled opened the plastic around the tattoo and asked Stephan to remove his shirt. He placed the small square of material against his upper left arm and sprayed it with the small bottle of liquid on the table.

Stephan closed his eyes and stifled a hiss. This shit burned like hell. Fake tattoo my as! He thought as the red and green symbol adhered to his skin.

The letters ASI rose from his burning skin and glowed slightly in the light. The stinging stopped and the permanence of the situation suddenly sank in.

"Now Stephan this eternal cuff is what will keep you unavailable to your mate. I understand you know how the scent masking potion works, but it only works one way. Your wolf will still react to the pull. This gold cuff stops that reaction. Once you put it on, it cannot be removed for ten years."

"What about when I have to shift?"

"It will expand and shrink with your body. The one thing we couldn't prevent was your recognition of your mate. You need to be strong enough to put mating behind you until your tenure is over. If you decide to go after your mate there will be no hard feelings. You will be allowed to go."

"I understand all you have told me and I am ready to start my service to the ASI. I know it will be difficult to deny my natural instincts, but I really want this." Stephan held out his arm so that Jacques could place the gold cuff on it.

Jacques was pleased with Stephan's answer. He slid the jewel incrusted cuff over his left arm and grasped it in welcome.

"You will not regret your decision young man. It takes a strong person to do this job and you have passed your first test. I look forward to seeing you in New Orleans. We will leave one week after the ceremony. I will expect you there after you have fulfilled your obligations to your Alpha."

"Thank you director Metairie, you will not regret placing your faith in me."

Stephan stood and smiled widely. He was overjoyed and he didn't think anything could take his happiness away. He walked out of the room feeling more confident than he ever had in his life. He was about to embark on a great adventure, and he couldn't help feeling that it was about time.

****

Penelope looked at the door as Jackson entered the room. She hadn't seen her nephew in a few years and he was quite handsome.

His dark skin and hazel eyes reminded her so much of Antonio that she screamed silently before getting herself under control. She felt the same way when she looked at Anderson and knew she wouldn't be able to stay here much longer.

Her mind strayed to her stranger/lover and that helped ease her mind. Her thoughts warmed her body and she forgot about the past for now.

"Nephew it's so good to see you again!" She stood to greet Jackson and hugged him close.

"Aunt Penny it is good to see you too!"

"Only you can get away with calling me Penny boy!" Penelope complained and kissed his cheek.

"I love you to Aunt Penny." Jackson took a seat beside Megan and kissed her passionately.

"Alright you two; don't ruin our appetites." Anderson Clarion joked and stood to lead everyone to the dinner table.

"Where is Hazel and her mate? I am surprised that they are not here." Penelope hoped that their little disagreement this morning hadn't kept her away.

"She actually had dinner with her new Alphas tonight. They had an emergency meeting so to speak and she had to attend."

"Hazel has a new Alpha, when did this happen?" Penelope asked in confusion.

"Yesterday after the Council meeting. It seems that her mate is dominate and his connection to Louisa Metairie formed their bond with her and her mate Joe Chambers."

"That man that was on trial for attempted murder? How can you let this happen Jackson? He is not a suitable Alpha to led my daughter you must intervene!"

"Calm down sister. Joe Chambers is not a criminal and he is a decent man. Your daughter is in good hands." Ophelia Clarion was not in the mood for her sister's hysterics and wanted to put a stop to it before things got out of hand.

"You can't stop me from wanting the best for my child Ophelia. She is still my daughter."

Ophelia had to stop herself from reminding her sister that she and Anderson had raised her daughter from infancy. Her selfish sibling had little to do with the woman Hazel had become.

"I suggest you discuss this with Hazel, but I am sure she will tell you that her bond is strong. Luna does not make mistakes Penelope. All things happen for a reason." Ophelia looked at her sister with sympathy and thought about Antonio, he would have known how to handle her right now.

"So Megan have you been fitted for your ceremonial gown?" Anderson asked to break the silence.

"Yes and it is beautiful. It is very transparent though and I will have to swallow my modesty when I wear it."

The group laughed at her embarrassment and Jackson hugged his mate trying to comfort her.

"Don't worry Megan you won't be wearing it for long." Penelope quipped and Jackson sent her a murderous glare.

"I know Penelope. I have been told what to expect and the best advice I have been given was to focus only on Jackson and I will be fine."

"That is excellent advice Megan. I have to admit it worked for me and I am sure it will work for you." Joslyn Boscoyo admitted to the frightened young woman. Napoleon hugged his mate and smiled.

"She did well for a mere human little one, and I know that Jackson's love will give you the courage to make it through the night."

Megan felt better and relaxed. The conversation stayed light and no more scary topics were discussed.

Penelope couldn't wait to leave. Her rendezvous weighed heavily on her mind and she was afraid her family would smell the tale, tale signs of her arousal.

As quickly as was decent she left her family and headed for her room. A note form Jacques was waiting for her at the front desk and she took it to read later.

For now she wanted to prepare for her lover. Maybe she would tell him who she was tonight and then again maybe not.

She would play it by ear. For now she undressed and showered. It was almost midnight and she was definitely ready for Fabio to appear. She was ready to forget and no one made her forget the past like he did.

"Hurry Fabio." She whispered to herself, and lay back against the satin covered pillows on her bed. She closed her eyes and let out a long sigh. Remembering the letter form Jacques, she hastily put it in the nightstand as a quiet knock sounded at her door.

****

Lefyr stood in front of the full length mirror in his bedroom and nodded his head in approval. He was wearing the attire of a Liosalfar general and felt more himself.

He had loosened his hair and let it fall down his back. The silvery highlights in his blond hair was almost blinding, and he wasn't even in direct light.

He released his essence and now he couldn't hide his presence from Serena Kirk or any other kinsman in range of his true Aura.

He walked out of his room and into the main living area of the O'Hara home. A quick look around told him that he was alone, and he breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't want to explain what he was on his way to do.

Lefyr walked to the main house on the Clarion compound. He was meeting with the Alpha. He wanted to attend the Ceremony and needed to get his permission.

He was impressed by the large mansion and pleased to see that it was tastefully decorated and not bragging of the wealth that its owner obviously had.

He also wanted to get better acquainted with his surroundings. If he was going to fulfill his destiny he needed to at least have an idea of the lay of the land.

An omega led him to the Alpha's office and announced him. Lefyr was escorted in and smiled when he saw more of the same décor.

The Alpha greeted him with a hand shake and asked him to take a seat.

"Mr. Haemir allow me to formally welcome you to my home. It has been very hectic around here and I apologize for the oversight."

"There is no need Alpha Clarion, it is a privilege to be here. I am no longer obliged to be in hiding and I would like your permission to attend your mating ceremony. It has always been a wish of mine to witness one. This one being so special I know that you are very sensitive about who will attend."

"Actually Mr. Haemir, this ceremony will be televised to the Supernatural world at large. So many are not able to attend and we really can't accommodate them either. So this was agreed on by the Elder Council. Your presence is welcome, mainly because you agreed to help us in our time of need."

"Please Alpha Clarion call me Lefyr. Thank you for your allowing me this honor. I also have another favor to ask of you; I would like to move into your guest quarters for the remainder of my stay."

"That will not be a problem Lefyr. I will contact the staff over there and have them prepare you a room. Have you become tired of Katelyn and Joseph already?" Jackson teased.

"I think that they are ready to reclaim their privacy. I know I would if I were in their shoes."

"That's quite understandable Lefyr. Just come back in an hour and you will be shown to your suite."

Lefyr wandered toward the back of the main house. He was following his instincts to go there and he soon found himself at the sacred circle that would be used in the coming ceremony.

The stone in the middle was large and carved with Native American symbols. He recognized the wolves of course and there were also bear and buffalo among the large carvings. The moon was prevalent as well as the planets and stars.

There was magic here. He could feel its power and he wished he could absorb it into his being. He felt compelled to walk into the larger circle and he did so.

When he reached the low alter he touched the stone and was knocked back onto his back. Yes the magic was strong here; if his Goddess would use him it would definitely be in this place.

His presence was certainly causing a stir in the atmosphere. He was sure Serena could feel a disturbance and wondered what she might be thinking.

If he still had his powers he could contact her directly, but the contact would be up to her. He would wait, after all what else could he do?

He went back to the O'Hara's home and packed his things. He wrote them a quick note thanking them for their hospitality and headed to the guest quarters.

It would be good to be alone to think about his next task. He knew it would reveal itself soon, and he was impatient for his punishment to end.

****

Serena sat in the chair trembling. Jobel had felt her fear and entered the room a concerned look on his face.

"What is it my dear, what frightens you so?" Serena's blue eyes looked at her mate with love, and also fear.

"Dear heart my past has finally caught up with me. The Goddess has sent a messenger to right a wrong that I committed long ago."

"What has happened?"

"I feel the presence of Lefyr here in the compound. I don't know how he found me, we covered our tracks impeccably."

"We haven't exactly been hiding my love, and if he is after the Luna stone we no longer have it."

"Yes my love, you are right, Megan possesses it now. The Ceremony will not be successful without it."

"Maybe he will listen to reason my love; after all we will gladly give it back to him after the Ceremony."

"Well that's just it, what if it doesn't survive the ceremony? "The power of Luna and the stone combined could destroy a small planet."

" We have to face our destiny Jobel. We thought we were doing what was best for this world and we must stand by the choices that we made."

"I would do it again if you were with me my love. I have no regrets when it comes to you."

"Didn't it make you feel strange at the trail the other day, like it could have been you and I waiting for our punishment to come?" Serena asked her mate.

"But you told me no one knew of our involvement in the theft, how could they find us?"

"That is it my dear Lefyr Haemir knows. He gave me the Luna Stone because he was in love with me. I left without a backwards glance and now he is here."

"No matter what happens we will face it together my love." Jobel gathered his frightened mate in his arms and kissed the strain from her beautiful brow.

"Stop fretting my love it will be alright. What we did, we did for the Were Nation. No one will accuse us of using the Luna Stone for our own personal gain. We even gave it away a few nights ago. Let's just meet Lefyr and see what the man has to say."

"Alright my love. I will try to be calm. I trust that you and Jackson will protect me."

Jobel could still feel fear radiating off of his mate but just held her hand tightly rubbing circles in her palm with his thumb.

They were facing this together and nothing would come between them. He would die before he would allow that to happen.

****

It was just one day before the Ceremony and Megan was on edge. She had been told everything that would happen tomorrow night and she knew what to expect, but that didn't stop her from feeling anxious. Her ceremonial gown did nothing to ease her tension, it's see through material left nothing to the imagination. Penelope's remark about it not being on that long didn't help either.

Standing and taking a deep breath. Megan mustered up her courage and began to think positive thoughts. She would be gorgeous in the sheer white gown. Jackson wouldn't be able to control himself when he saw her and that is what she wanted.

They would no longer have to wait to consummate their love and it was the beginning of their life together. She couldn't wait to feel his strong arms around her.

Just imagining his hard cock inside her made her more determined than ever to face her fears. Yes it would all be worth it to gain her mate.

"Hello Megan darling how are you today?" Ophelia and Katelyn stood in her door smiling at her with caution.

"I have decided to put my fears aside and look forward to the ceremony. It is the only way to reach my goal and that is to become Jackson's mate."

"I am so glad to hear you say that Megan, I was so worried that you would change your mind." Katelyn hugged her daughter and Kissed her cheek.

"Why don't you join us in the family room for a minute Megan? We've had lunch brought up."

"Sure, lunch sounds good."

Megan followed the two women out of her room and gasped in surprise. The room was decorated in silver stars and golden moons strung across the ceiling.

A giant cake sat in the middle of the table and sandwiches and drinks filled the side buffet. Maddie, Louisa, Becky, Hazel and Joslyn were there as well.

A knock sounded at the door and Aphasia and her daughters came in. Megan was deeply touched and smiled at her friends.

"We thought that we would throw you a bridal shower. We usually don't follow that tradition, but we thought it might take your mind off of the ceremony for a while."

Katelyn led Megan to a chair in the middle of the room that was decorated with large pink bows and balloons.

"We have news too Megan!" Becky said as she sat next to hazel. "Hazel and I are to be mated at the same time you and Jackson are."

"Now you don't have to feel so all alone." Hazel added.

"Really guys? I am so relieved now I don't have to worry about all eyes being on me." Megan sighed in relief and everyone laughed at her expression.

"Let Megan open her gifts and then we can eat that cake!" Louisa joked and pushed a pink package toward Megan. "Open mine first."

Megan tore the paper away from the box and lifted the top. Inside nestled in tissue paper was a beautifully framed picture of Reese and Rose Williamson.

It was one she had never seen before. Louisa, Katelyn and Joseph were also in the picture. Louisa was Mama Louisa in the photo and that warmed her heart. She would never see her that way again.

"Thank you Mama Louisa, I will treasure this always."

Megan received many sets of naughty lingerie and even a small leather crop with orders to keep Jackson in line.

The food was delicious and disappeared very quickly. Then the three mates to be, tried on their ceremonial gowns for everyone to see.

Megan was proud of her body and boldly modeled her outfit in front of the women. Becky and Hazel did their best impression of runway models and vogued around the room .

"How shall we wear our hair, up or down?" The younger girls looked in the full length mirror and posed comically.

"You need to wear your hair down. You are supposed to be as close to nature as when you were born. Your only covering will be the gown until it is removed." Joslyn commented with a smile.

The door opened and a very late Penelope entered the room.

"I am so sorry ladies, I'm afraid that I completely forgot the time."

No one said anything and Penelope took a seat and smiled at her lovely daughter.

"What is happening my dear? Isn't that a mating gown?"

"Yes Mom. We have been given permission to mate along with Megan and Jackson tomorrow night. Isn't that exciting?"

"You ladies are so lucky! You have found your mates and will be joined together on the night of the Blood Moon. This will never happen again. Luna will surely bless your unions on that night." Aphasia quickly said before Penelope could argue the fact.

Whether she liked it or not her daughter would be mated tomorrow night and she really had nothing to argue about.

This was the biggest ceremony she could have hoped for, and a smile slowly formed on Penelope's face.

"I couldn't have planned this better myself. I agree with Aphasia Luna will truly bless your mating tomorrow night."