The Ebony Alpha Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Raphael Boulet you have entered my life a very difficult time. I promise to give your claim serious thought and not keep you waiting."

"That is all that I can ask. Although I make no promises to keep my distance, I am your mate after all."

Drusilla sighed and looked at the gorgeous man beside her. This was not going to be easy and her mother would make things even harder.

"How about we take things very slowly, and take the time to get to know each other."

"As much as my wolf wants to deny your request I veto his actions and will say yes; for now. Drusilla let me get you back to the party. I have monopolized much of your time."

"I didn't mind Raphael. I think it is time to go back to my room I have a lot to think about."

"I can only hope they are thoughts only of me." Raphael offered Drusilla his hand and he led her back to her table. He bowed to Carlotta and the Gastoni's and took his leave. The blush on Drusilla's face didn't escape her mother and Carlotta's fury burned.

She thought she had done her best to keep the two of them apart. By coming to The Clarion Ranch she had done nothing more than deposit her daughter right into the lap of that Were.

True he had rescued her and her animosity was nothing personal, she just wanted her daughter to look elsewhere for love.

Shit! She silently cursed and looked at the happy expression on Dru's face. Damn it she feels the pull! She could try to keep them apart, but Dru would only end up hating her in the end.

The night was slowly winding down and Carlotta asked Dru if she was ready to leave.

"Yes Mother I am tired let's go." The two women said their goodbyes and headed to their rooms.

"I know the look on your face Dru and I am not happy about it. You have had nothing but trouble when it comes to Weres. I really wish Luna would give you love from another, even a human would be better than a wolf!"

"I don't want to talk about it mother. We will never agree on my love life and I am tired of listening to you. I promised myself never to bring this up, but it is because of your insistence that Remy was ever in my life."

Carlotta cringed at her tone and she knew her daughter spoke the truth. If she told anyone of her involvement with the doomed Alpha, she would lose her place on the Witch's Council.

"You forced him on me and I bowed to your will. You promised me only the best for my future. That I would be a true Alpha's mate and he turned out to be a monster. I forgive you for that mother because I still live. It could be a lot different and you know it."

"I hear you loud and clear daughter. I will no longer interfere in your personal life. Excuse me as I take my leave. But remember Dru; I love you. That has been my only motivation."

Carlotta stepped inside her room and closed the door. Her heart was truly broken. Remy had almost taken her daughter from her, but tonight she had succeeded where he had failed. If she wasn't careful she would no longer be a part of her life at all.

Bitter tears fell from her eyes and she remembered Dru's father and all they had meant to one another. He had warned her about her ambitious nature and tried to keep Dru from her influence.

When he left her,she became more determined than ever to reach her goals. Dru became just another means to an end.

Sighing she went to her bedside table and pulled out her journal. It had been a stressful evening and she needed to vent.

No one understood her like the fresh sheets of paper before her. This was all she needed as she began to pour her heart out onto the silky white pages.

****

Fabio could only look at the jeweled dagger in his hands with awe. It had actually flown into his hands as if it wanted him to use it. He smiled eagerly and it quickly faded.

How the hell was he supposed to get close to Joe Chambers now? With his wolf bound he was never left alone. He would need the element of surprise, but with the highest security being implemented for the ceremony he would be on a suicide mission.

He would have to choose his time wisely. He hadn't been the Elder Council's enforcer all this time for no reason at all.

He was good, almost too good at his job. He would plan carefully and wait for the perfect time and place. Joe had to be alone at some point and then he would have his chance.

He laid the enchanted weapon in its velvet box and hid it in his closet. He didn't need it tonight he would be seeing his brunette later and smiled at the thought. She was becoming a habit and he didn't mind becoming addicted to her charms.

But now it was time to pay his debts. He would be meeting Lefyr at the main hall and taking him to meet Serena and Jobel.

He had decided to keep his surprise a secret and they did not know that he was bringing a guest. He could just see the surprise on Serena's face now. She would be so happy to se her countryman.

They looked so much alike that they could be siblings. He wondered what the man's real connection to Serena was. He smiled as he mused that he would soon find out.

The Tall Pale man was waiting for Fabio at the entrance to the Ballroom. He looked even more ethereal in his black tuxedo. His platinum blond hair was braided in a single plait that hung down his back. His pale skin glowed eerily in the muted light of the room.

"Hello Lefyr I hope you haven't been waiting too long."

"No Fabio I just arrived. Things look very festive shall we enter the throng?"

"Of course follow me." Fabio led his companion through the tables and toward the front of the room. He stopped at a table off to the side close to the table where the Clarion's were seated.

"Good evening Jobel and Serena. I would like you to meet a new acquaintance of mine." Fabio stepped back to reveal The tall man standing behind him.

Lefyr smiled at Serena and bowed slightly to Jobel. "Hello Serena, and you must be Jobel it is so good to finally meet you."

The two men sized each other up and Fabio and Lefyr took their seats. Serena sat frozen in her seat and stared at Lefyr with fear in her eyes. Fabio looked at the man at his side and then back at his friend.

"Who are you really?" Fabio hissed at Lefyr and growled menacingly.

"I am who I told you I was this afternoon. No more, no less. I am Lefyr and the only reason I am here is to see an old friend. We are still friends are we not Serena?"

Serena held Jobel's hand tightly and let out a quiet breath. Whatever Lefyr wanted he wasn't going to tell them in front of Fabio or this room either. They would have to wait.

But she already knew and there was nothing she could do about it. In a few minute he would notice Megan and see the magnificent Luna Stone nestled comfortably between her breasts.

****

Penelope had made up her mind she would remove her golden ASI cuff tonight. If Fabio was her mate tonight they would both experience the pull and their hot sex would be better than ever.

She put the cuff in her bedside table and saw the letter from Jacques there. Damn she had forgotten about it. She was about to open it when the tap sounded at her door.

She closed the drawer and rose to answer the door. She was ready to reveal all and she hoped that Fabio would feel the same way.

He stepped inside and the wonderful scent of clear fresh air and tall pine forests assaulted her senses. She blinked to get herself together and Fabio took the time to remove his coat.

Immediately the spell was broken and Penelope looked at him like she had never seen him before. She walked past him and picked up his jacket. She sniffed it and the feeling of euphoria returned.

She moved to Fabio and sniffed his person. Nothing. She sat down on the floor holding his Jacket to her face and breathed the scent in deeply. He was not her mate but he knew who he was.

Fabio understood what was going on and sighed deeply. Damn! Just as things were getting good. He sat on the floor and faced his little brunette, laughing at his predicament.

"His name is Lefyr Haemir and he is Fae. He is from Liosalfar and we spent the afternoon together. I am guessing that it's his scent that has you so captivated right now.

"I guess I might as well tell you who I am Fabio Marconi."

"Why now Penelope Clarion, we were having a wonderfully mysterious time together."

They both laughed and he kissed her passionately one last time. "I don't suppose you'd want me to spend the night?"

"If you hadn't worn this jacket I am sure I would have said yes, but we both know what this means. I won't be happy with another now that I have found my mate."

Sighing, Fabio rose and smiled down on his little brunette. "It was fun pretending that I didn't know who you were. But I saw you with Ophelia the other day and I put two and two together. How did you know who I was?"

"Everyone knows the great Fabio Marconi. The fabulous enforcer for the Elder Council. But you set the pace the first night and I found it quite sexy."

"Well feel free to use that in your next relationship. A little mystery never hurt anybody."

Fabio left Penelope with the jacket and softly closed the door. His brunette was his no more, and now it was time for other pleasures to be found.

"Good luck my Little Brunette." He whispered.

Penelope smiled at the sentiment and snuggled deeper into the jacket. Tomorrow she would find her mate, but tonight she would dream of a man who smelled that the great outdoors.

****

Thank you so much for reading. You gave some great comments on the last chapter and I am grateful for all of them.

The next chapter will see Megan and Jackson fulfill the prophecy and finally get some! LOL!

Please stay tuned.

Sultry