The Empath Cycle: 2001 It Takes One - Book 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hand that slapped her ass hard elicited a squeak from her, but she arched her back, offering it for more. The next slaps caused cream to run down her legs. She felt her knees weaken as she felt the orgasm building. 'How can she know?' She thought. Fingers were kneading the firm flesh of her reddened ass cheek, on their inexorable way. Then they were there, rubbing the tense muscle, accustoming it to their presence, preparing it for what was coming, to what she wanted so bad. They teased her back door for a moment, then went further to dip in her sopping wet pussy, collecting cream which they used to lubricate her nether opening. As one finger pushed into her, she leaned her head on the wall and moaned loudly.

The soft voice in her ear almost caused her to faint. "Tell me what you want." Her deepest fantasy was being realized.

Patricia had always been in control of every aspect of her life. She made the decisions. She chose how things happened to her. Nobody had ever seen any other side of her... She had never allowed anybody to know her deepest desire... Now, this girl who seemed so vulnerable herself was taking that control from her.

"I... I want..." The finger moved away slightly. "Nooo... Please... I want..."

"Tell me what you want. You know you want to tell me."

"I... I do... I want your finger..."

"You want my finger to do what? Tell me."

"I want your finger... in my ass... I want you to fuck my ass with your finger!"

The finger returned and pushed around the now relaxed muscle. It teased her by pushing in to the first knuckle, then withdrawing. When she whined piteously with need, it entered her slowly, then stopped.

"Fuck me, please. I need it sooooo bad!"

The finger began to thrust at a slow rhythm, moving around, stretching her opening, touching the velvety inner walls everywhere it could reach. When it pulled out, Patricia cried in frustration, but she grunted as she felt two fingers replace it. There was no more tentativeness in the thrusts anymore. She had asked to be fucked, and that's exactly what she was getting.

"Put your hand down rub your pearl."

She did not hesitate. There was no turning back. She had surrendered. She did as she was told.

"Are you close?"

"Yeeeessss! I'm almost there. May I come, please?"

"No. You may not. You will hold off until I give you permission. Do you understand?"

"Yeeessss! I understand."

Her body was shaking badly as she tried desperately to hold back the surging tide of pleasure threatening to overwhelm her. She must not come. But could she keep it from happening? She so wanted to. She so wanted not to. Her mind was reeling under the onslaught of contradictory emotions.

Just when she was sure she would pass out from the conflict between the desperate need of her body and the deep desire of her mind, the voice penetrated the roar in her ears. "NOW!" For the first time in her life, the ultimate surrender claimed her as she fainted.

Patricia came to on the couch, in the arms of her... lover. Her body was shuddering with the aftershocks of her orgasm. Tears of joy were flowing freely on her face.

"How did you know?" She asked tremulously.

"You told me." Sylvie replied.

"But..."

"You taught me that pleasure was a beautiful thing and that it takes many forms. You told me of your secret desires as you showed me what mine were."

"That's impossible. We hardly ever spoke before today."

"I told you. Remember? You visited my dream and explained that I shouldn't be ashamed of my desires. I don't understand it either, but how else could I have known you wanted to be dominated this way? I've done this many times to you. One time, you even brought out a contraption and begged me to strap it on and fuck your ass with it. It has this big cock on it and I was afraid to do it because I was sure it would hurt you, but got on your knees in front of me and sucked it while pleading with me to do it."

"What color was it?"

"The straps were white, but the cock was pink. It was hard, but not rigid. You said you had bought it especially for me to use on you."

"Oh! How could you know that? I bought that thing last week and I haven't shown it to anyone."

"You showed it to me. I used it on you twice and you loved it. The second time, you had something you called a bullet in your vagina. It was green."

Patricia felt faint. She had stopped at her favorite adult store on a whim as she walked by. There was no reason for it. She still hadn't tried the rabbit she had bought the previous week. She had chatted with the saleswoman who had flirted with her outrageously, as usual. It was a game they played. Maybe she was serious in her advances, but she knew Patricia was not into women. Still, it was harmless fun.

She had walked the aisles aimlessly. The strap-on display had caught her attention. She had no need for one and never intended to use one, but she picked the white one, nevertheless. It had a dildo in the package, but something felt wrong with it, so she bought another attachment, a thick 9" pink one with just the right texture. At the cash register, the woman had snickered, saying she would be happy to demonstrate it. When Patricia demurred, she suggested a green bullet to complement it. She said it could be used to stimulate the pearl, but that it had an explosive effect when inserted just inside the vagina so it rested against the G-spot.

"I guess it must be true then. I don't remember any such dream."

"I do. You were so kind to me when I thought I was a pervert destined for Gehenna. That's what I was coming to grips with that day in the cafeteria, then when you spoke to me, I freaked because you were a real person, not just a dream. Over the next days, you showed me that I could be... loved and that I could love. When we met by accident today, I was so afraid you would hate me if I told you."

"You know, sweetie, I wonder if it was really an accident. I don't know exactly why, but I noticed you at the beginning of the session. In a way, I suppose you reminded me of myself when I was your age. That's the reason I sat at the table beside yours. You could say I was trying to do like I would with a skittish wild creature by letting you get used to have me around before approaching you."

Sylvie laughed. "It worked better than you thought. And you were right to do it that way or I would have retreated from any attempt at communication. I'm pretty messed up. I know it, but I don't know how to get over it. I can talk to you now because you took your time and we have been talking and making love for days."

"I still can't get over this. It was real for you, wasn't it?"

"Yes, it was. And I suspect it was for you too, in a way. Look at the strap-on you bought and... the other things..."

"You know about that?"

"You said you bought them for me. When you told me my deepest desires, you said you would make them real for me."

"I had no idea why I bought them. I've never used that kind of stuff. I'm not even sure I know how to use them safely."

"You do. We talked about it at length. You were hesitant at first, you said you were afraid to hurt me. Then you laughed when I told you that's exactly what I wanted."

"I admit that I looked at them a few times since I got them, wondering what they would feel like. I'm glad to know they are not meant for me."

"They aren't? Maybe once you've used them on me, you'll want me to do it to you."

A shiver ran through Patricia. It would only be an extension of her need to be dominated after all. The very thought turned her on. Her nipples hardened again and she could feel her vagina quiver in anticipation.

Sylvie caressed her face with one hand, gazing at the beautiful green eyes that had haunted, then conquered her. She leaned forward and kissed the full lips. "Enough talking. I want to make love to you. I need to repay the kindnesses you have shown me over the last weeks and particularly in the last days."

There was no urgency in the kiss. In her dreams, Sylvie had been making love to the woman for days, if not longer. Patricia reacted to the serenity of her lover. The kisses lasted for long minutes, both women relishing the connection, savouring the moment. Hands caressed tenderly as their tongues dueled languidly.

One by one, Sylvie undid the buttons of her lover's blouse, lightly tracing every inch of skin as it was exposed. She slipped her hand within the folds and stroked her cleavage. Her extended pinky reached inside the brassiere and caressed the areolae until Patricia moaned. She touched the hard nipple lightly. Once the blouse was unbuttoned, she reached behind and undid the bra single-handed.

After having removed these last pieces of clothing, she knelt between her parted knees. Patricia reached for her.

"No, love. Let me look at your gorgeous body. I know I said I've seen it before, but now it's for real. I keep pinching myself to make sure. I thought I would never have this opportunity, that you were only a fantasy. You are even more beautiful in the flesh."

"You know there's no scientific basis for what you say."

"I do, but how do you explain the toys? And your submission fantasy?"

"I've never given much credence to para-psychology, but I may have to revise that, given your testimony. However, I would love to undress you so we can make love."

"You will and we will, but first, let me give you this moment. Wait a minute. I'll be right back."

Puzzled, Patricia watched Sylvie rise and head to her room. She heard her open a drawer and close it. Then she was back in the living room with a hand behind her back.

"I want to make love to you. I want you to concentrate only on what I'm doing to you. It's not practical to have you in a sensory deprivation tank, but I can at least suppress one of your senses." She held out one of Patricia's silk scarves.

"How did you...? I suppose it's another of those things I told you about."

"Not told me, you showed me. Once, we made love in your exercise room. You had me go to your room to get this... and other things. Now, I'm going to blindfold you and make love to you. You are to leave your hands by your side. You cannot touch me or yourself. If you do, I will have to get the restraints. Do you want me to?"

"No need. I'll behave. I'm not ready for those things."

Once deprived of her sight, Patricia had a moment of panic. She was at the mercy of a relative stranger in her own home. She almost jumped out of her skin when she felt Sylvie's breath on her ear.

"You need not fear me, love. This another aspect of our game. Remember that you accepted the blindfold of your own free will. You are free to remove it at any moment, but you and I know you won't, don't we? You want to give me control of what will happen next. The anticipation of not knowing what I'm doing exactly will make it even more delicious."

By then, Patricia was squirming on the couch, low moans expressing her desire better than words.

"Leave your hands where they are, but lift your butt... This towel is to avoid more of a mess on the cushions than you've already made... I'm examining your body from head to toe, caressing it with my eyes. I see sweat beading on your brown and on your upper lip. I just can't wait to lick it off you. Breathe through your nose, love, or you will hyperventilate if you keep panting so hard. Speaking of hard, I see your nipples are ready for some serious pinching. You love to have them tweaked hard, don't you? Your tummy is all tense No need to fear, I will not hit you. Your pearl is standing up waiting to be licked. Your beautiful pussy is gaping. You want something in it, do you?"

"Yes, please, stop this teasing and touch me, lick me, FUCK ME!"

"No, love, this time, I will love you. The fucking will come later."

Never before had Patricia wanted sex more. This was torture. Exquisite torture for sure, but torture nonetheless. The blindfold partially covered her ears so, even if she could hear what Sylvie said clearly when she was close, lower sounds were muffled to a large extent. She squeaked when she felt Sylvie's breath on her ear again.

"I love you Patricia. I told you in my dream and I'm telling you now." Sylvie's whisper was so low, Patricia had to strain to hear her. "Can you feel my lips barely brushing the skin on your neck? I feel your rapid pulse through them. Can you feel my fingers ever so lightly caressing your chest? I run them all over and now they touch the skin of your breasts. I caress it from the top to the soft underside. They are a feather's touch on your nipples. No need to arch your back, they stay just out of your reach. My hands move to the hard flat abdomen you work so hard for. My fingers brush your spread thighs. You know I'm going to touch your lips first. That I'm going to squeeze them gently, then run my finger between them to collect your cream so it's wet when I reach for your pearl, your beautiful hard pearl..."

Patricia's mind was in overdrive. Her partial sensory deprivation had her imagination working its magic. She could swear she felt the caresses on her body. Goosebumps appeared in their wake, her nerves insisted they were stimulated, her hips humping in search of the digits her skin assured her were so close. Then she could take no more. The stimulation was so intense it sent her over the edge. "Yeeessss!" Her body trashed on the couch as the imagination-induced surge of pleasure ran through her.

Trembling violently, tears streamed down her cheeks. Then Sylvie was holding her, licking her tears, kissing her face, then her lips, murmuring words of love.

"You can open your eyes now, love"

Expecting to see the blindfold, she was surprised to see Sylvie looking at her with an ineffable expression of love. She also should have felt her naked body against hers.

"I know, love. It takes a few minutes for your senses to shift from your imagination back to reality."

"How do you know all that?"

Sylvie grinned. "I had the best teacher. She taught me that sex is in the mind as it interprets sensory perceptions and returns the requisite physiological responses. It's Nature at Her best. We are the end result of millions of years of evolution and pleasure is the ultimate inducement to procreation. The corollary is that the brain is the central sex organ of our body."

"So is stupidity." Patricia mumbled under her breath.

"I know, but you love your daughter with all your heart, even if she wasn't planned. You still wanted her and sacrificed your dreams for her."

"It wasn't much of a sacrifice. Wait until you meet her and you'll understand."

"I already have, that's why I said you love her so much."

"Don't tell me she was also in your dream."

"She was, but let's wait and see if she remembers it before I tell you more about it."

"Do you mean...?"

"Like I said, let's wait, if only for scientific curiosity's sake."

"We won't have to wait very long. She visits every Sunday."

"Okay then. In the meantime, why don't we order some food and see if we can't find something to occupy our time while we wait for it."

"You're right. I'm famished. There's nothing like coming a couple of times to wet my appetite. How does Thai sound to you?"

"Sounds perfect. I didn't expect there would be much choice of restaurants that deliver in downtown."

"Before I bought this place, it's one of the things I researched. You'd... No, you will be surprised by the choice."

"Do you mean...?"

"Yes I do. I didn't know why I felt attracted to you all those weeks ago. Now I do. We have this weird connection that goes beyond logic. I feel very close to you and you tell me we have been together for days now. In a strange way, you are part of my life. You tell me you love me. Will you give me a little time to get used to you before I can decipher what my sentiments are?"

"Of course, lo... Sorry, I won't talk about the 'L' thing until you are ready."

"That's all right, sweetie. I just don't want to rush in something I don't understand. I've never made love to a woman. Heck, I've never even fantasized about women in all the years I've masturbated."

"Consciously, no, but you have nonetheless. All those wet dreams you had, most were about women. You even have a fixation on redheads."

"They were? I do?"

"Yes, you do. You spoke of a gym teacher in high school. She had an athlete's body with long legs, a flat muscular tummy she must have been proud to show because she always wore tops that left her midriff exposed. You were very impressed by the weight she could bench press and you loved watching her work out, which is why you have that particular piece of equipment in your gym room and also why you masturbate so often on it."

"No, I have that equipment to work on my upper body strength."

"That's what you've rationalized as a reason for it, but why do you come on it so often the vinyl at the end of it is discolored by all the cleaning products you used on it over the years?"

"I... I... I don't know. I had totally forgotten about her. It's just a comfortable place to do it."

"A narrow bench is more comfortable than your king size bed or this couch we are sitting on? I'm just teasing you. I'm certain you've forgotten about her, but she lives on in your subconscious."

"What else did my id tell you?"

"Oh, this and that. Why do you think I freaked out when I realized that you were a real live person and not a figment of my imagination? When I was sitting in the cafeteria, that day, I was rationalizing that my subconscious had used the sum of my knowledge to help me find a way past my insecurities and there you were, down to the incredible emerald eyes that had haunted me for weeks. Before I looked at you then, all I really knew of you in real life was your lovely perfume and a vague image of you. I was so afraid that your features didn't register except in a diffuse manner."

"Does this mean you're not scared of social interactions anymore?"

"I don't know. You've helped me a lot, but I just don't know. Being at ease with you is one thing. For the rest of my neuroses, it may not be so easy."

Patricia embraced her tenderly, pulling her head to her chest. "Our subconsciouses may have worked together, but you're not alone anymore. I'll help you any way I can, sweetie." When she felt tears on her breast, her heart went out to this gentle tortured soul.

"That's all fine and good, and if you will take your hand from between my legs, I'll order us some food. We can play while we wait for it."

Spooned behind Sylvie, her arm around her waist, Patricia reflected on the strange turn of events that had brought them together in her bed.

She tried to wrap her mind around the idea of having a relationship with the young woman in her dreams. Try as she might to rebel against it, Sylvie knew too many things that were impossible for her to know otherwise. Could she be a stalker who had studied her before making her approach? No, she knew things that had been locked away in her mind. Nobody could infer her submission fantasy from anything in her life. She hadn't even visited lifestyle web sites on her computer. And her pain had been genuine at the metro station. Of that she was certain. And what about miss Longfellow, her grade nine gym teacher? She hadn't thought about her for ages. Maybe she had had a girl crush on her, but that was a fleeting thing. It had meant nothing surely.

As for her being in a lesbian relationship on top of it all, that was the least disturbing aspect of the situation. She had this discussion with her daughter years ago and they often spoke of it. She was not repulsed by it. She just never had imagined herself in one. As far as she knew, she had built this fantasy perfect lover whom she used when masturbating. If she had never put a face on him, so what? Was that why she had bought the strap-on? In some way, did she know she didn't need a man attached to the cock?