The Empath Cycle: 2001 It Takes One - Book 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good idea, mom."

"I agree. I'm so hungry I could eat you alive."

"I know, sweetie, and I love when you eat me, but we stink to high heaven and I'm ravenous too."

They emptied the large water tank as they soaped each other. Patricia being asked to bend over so Sylvie could lick her ass as she thrust a couple fingers in her pussy while Jade did the same to her may have contributed to their having to hurry up to rinse when the water turned lukewarm.

"Girls, the food is ready. Jade, you need to get off the table."

"Just one more minute, mom. I'm almost there."

"Yes, please. It's not fair. She didn't get to come when we were in the shower."

"You were too occupied to hear her, but she came at the same time you did. The hussy frigged herself as she was doing you."

Sylvie wanted to lift her head at that, but Jade held her in place with two handfuls of her hair.

"No, you don't. You can't leave me like that. Yeeessss! That's it, baby!"

"Now, can we eat some solid food?"

Jade sat up and slipped off the table to straddle Sylvie's lap. She licked her face clean and kissed her deeply.

"Jade, please stop playing with her breasts and let her eat. The poor thing will faint if we don't replenish her energy."

The wide smile on Sylvie's face said it all. She would willingly keep going until she passed out if that what was required of her.

Laughing, Patricia gently lifted her daughter then kissed her lover. "There will be plenty of time for that later. Now we eat... food."

As she watched the young women play with their food and each other as much as they ate, Patricia's heart was filled with love. Which part was a mother's and which a lover's was not entirely clear to her. She was so suffused with happiness in their company and at their childish antics, the line blurred.

She loved her daughter with a mother's heart, but the last hours had shown her that she was also a grown woman and, once she had come to grips with her lesbian self, she could admire her as such.

She had also recognized her feelings toward Sylvie for what they were, but seeing her at play with another young woman her age, she felt proud of what she had accomplished, however it had happened, and her motherly instincts made her want to do all she could to help her realize herself fully.

'I wonder how long this will last. She is Jade's age, after all. Will she get tired of an old broad like me?' She sighed, too deeply, it seemed, because the incipient food fight shifted its focus on her. She was soon dragged on the hurriedly cleared table and covered with hollandaise sauce and fruit. As they were licked and eaten off her naked body, her heart overfilled with joy and tears rolled from the corners of her eyes. The tender smile on her lips expressed her love plainly.

Both came over and kissed her.

"We love you, dear heart."

"Yes, we do, mom"

That opened the flood gates. She pulled them in her arms. "And I love you both, my darlings. What have I done to deserve you?"

They shared a good cry of happiness as they expressed their love for one another.

*I hope there is some more hot water because we are all sticky with fruit juice and sweet sauce."

"Who needs hot water when we can lick you clean?"

"I agree. I got dibs on her pussy."

"No fair! You got to eat her when we were in the shower."

"I ate her ass, not her pussy."

"I have an idea."

Jade lifted her mother legs and bent her until her knees were beside her head. Sylvie climbed on the table and lowered herself on Patricia's mouth as she licked her pussy clean and then some, while Jade attacked her asshole with a vengeance... and her mouth. The object of all that attention ate her lover to a satisfying orgasm seconds before she succumbed to her own. Then the girls switched places.

Once they were done, they really had to shower because they couldn't go out reeking of sex as they did. When they were done with that, Patricia had to sit on the toilet, her knees threatening to buckle under her. She giggled as she watched the young women enthusiastically dry each other.

They finally managed to get out of the condo to spend the afternoon shopping in the underground downtown.

Patricia nonchalantly steered the girls to the boutique where she had met Sylvie the day before. At first, she didn't want to go in in fear of being recognized by the woman who had seen her nearly faint on her last visit, but with gentle prodding, she reluctantly relented, thought she kept close to Patricia, doing her best to go unnoticed until Jade took her hand in hers and pulled her out of her mother's shadow.

This was agony for her and Patricia could see it. "That's okay, love. Wait for me outside with Jade. I won't be but a minute." She bought the raw silk blouse Sylvie had been looking at. When she came out, she was in Jade's arms, sobbing. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have insisted when you clearly didn't want to go in."

"That's okay, mom. She's crying because she's ashamed for reacting that way. I keep telling her that you didn't mind, but she won't believe me."

Patricia gathered Sylvie in her own arms. "I love you, sweetheart. I knew you needed to take baby steps. I apologize for insisting. When we get home, you can spank me to punish me if you want."

"If you get spanked, I should be also. After all, I insisted too."

The artless way Jade said that got through to Sylvie. Wiping her tears, she smiled. "If you both get to be spanked, do you think you could..." She didn't finish. She lowered her gaze, embarrassed by what she was asking.

"Of course we will, silly." Jade said enthusiastically. "We would have anyway. We love you and we want you to be happy."

Unsure of what she was agreeing to, Patricia went along with her daughter. "If that's what you talked about yesterday, I agree. I'll be careful not to hurt you... too much." She said with a grin as she remembered Sylvie's words.

The afternoon went easily after that. They visited a lingerie boutique where Patricia insisted the girls choose a bra and pantie set for her. Jade wanted her to buy a candy red G-string and unlined peek-a-boo bra.

"I don't have the figure for a G-string, baby." Patricia told her. "And my nipples are always at half-mast. With a bra like this, they will always show."

"That's the point, mom. The G-string is the closest thing to going commando. Why do you think I wear them all the time? It's the same with the bra. If I had big boobs with large nipples like you have, I would want to show them."

"You're the exhibitionist in the family, dear. What do you think, sweetie?"

"I guess, it's not the kind of thing you would wear at the university, but if you go out at night, it would look sexy and knowing that, it would make you feel sexy."

"You may be right there, love. I do tend to dress rather conservatively."

"You do, mom. I've been telling you for years to display your assets. You kept saying you didn't want to attract attention from the wrong kind of people, meaning the superficial jerks who are only interested in you as a piece of meat to stick their dicks in. Now that you've finally found the perfect person for you, don't you want to look sexy for her?"

"You're right, baby. I do want to look at my best for you, love. Do you want me to buy this revealing set?"

"If you want, yes. It would turn me on knowing you are almost naked under your clothes and it would be so different for you that it would do the same to you, I'm sure. You'd probably even be better to wear it with a dark skirt unless you want to show a wet spot on your pants."

They all laughed at the image. Then Jade suggested the perfect set for Sylvie. "They have good ones here, but the best would be at the lifestyle boutique."

"And what would that be, baby?"

"Something for when you play the submissive, mom. Imagine her with a black leather or latex push-up bustier, a micro G-string with a garter and stockings, on six-inch stiletto shoes. She would look the perfect mistress."

"I couldn't wear something like that." Sylvie said, blushing.

"Of course you can. You would look fantastic in it and you could wear it when you two go out. Think of her in her revealing lingerie with a tight top showing her cleavage and her nipples sticking out for the world to see, a tube skirt at half-calf so she can only take small steps and stiletto shoes. With artful make-up and her hair sleeked back in a tight bun, she would be the ideal sub."

"Don't I have a say in this?" Patricia interjected. "This sub thing is a fantasy to play out at home. I don't want to go out in public as one."

"Don't you?" Jade asked. Then she whispered in Sylvie's ear.

After looking around to make sure they were alone in the aisle, Sylvie moved closer to Patricia and put her hand on her ass, startling her. "You will wear the outfit Jade described for us. We won't go to school with it, but we will find a place appropriate for it. I'm wet from her describing it and imagining you in it. I bet if I put my hand under your skirt right now and ran my finger along your cleft, it would come out covered in your delicious cream."

Patricia closed her eyes and moaned. She had indeed been turned on by the idea, but had protested mainly from long habit at playing the proper mature lady.

Eyes lowered, she acceded. "Yes, mistress. You could take me right here and I wouldn't say no."

Sylvie was taken aback at this. She looked at Jade for guidance.

"We'll have to talk about this in private. You both have a lot to learn. For now, let's get the lingerie we've already picked out and get out of here."

Jade whispered something to Sylvie who turned to Patricia. "You will go home with the packages, pet. You will undress, lie on your bed and wait for us. You are not to touch yourself in any way or move from it for any reason. Do you understand?"

Stunned by the use of the word 'pet', Patricia was unsure how to respond, but the twinge in her pussy and her nipples pushing against her bra answered for her. "Yes, mistress." When she didn't move right away, a hard slap on her ass sent her on her way.

When they were alone, Jade turned to Sylvie. "Did you see the look on her face? You've made her a very happy woman. I would bet anything she makes herself come before she gets to her condo."

"But I don't know anything about this domination thing. I don't want to hurt her either. It's one thing to direct her when we have sex, but I don't want to humiliate her in public."

"You won't. It's just a game and, if you do it right, both of you will get something out of it. I don't mean for you to dominate her all the time. Only when it's appropriate and you both want it. I'll help you along. I've been doing it with my partner for a long while."

"You have a girlfriend?" Sylvie asked. "But you made love to me and your mother. Won't she be jealous?"

"No she won't. She knows I've fantasized about my mother for years and I've told her about you."

"I would have loved to hear that conversation. Patricia had enough trouble with it. I can imagine someone who wasn't in the dream trying to believe you."

"Yes, it was something else, but she trusts me. Speaking of the dreams, we will have to look into that at some point. I know some people who could possibly help us figure it out."

"I'd love that. I'm glad you remember them. It helped Patricia believe me. I'm afraid she was pretty confused last night. And so was I, I must say. I really lost it when I saw her in the cafeteria. Seeing her for real was quite a shock."

"I can imagine. Don't worry about it, we'll work it out together. For now, we're going to buy a present for your pet."

"We are? What is it?"

"Remember the outfit I told you about?"

"The dominatrix thing? I can't wear that."

"Yes, you can and, trust me, you'll love it once you get used to it. At first, you'll wear it at my mother's place, then, when you feel comfortable in it, you two can go out and have some fun."

"If you say so. You said you've played with your partner. Do you have one like that?"

"I have a few in fact. The one I described is the first I bought. Now I have some more elaborate ones."

"Do you go out in it with your girlfriend?"

"Yes, we do. There's a domme-sub club in the suburbs. The first few times you go there, you have to be invited and accompanied by a member. Once they know you aren't some kind of freaks in an abusive relationship, you are invited to become members. There are special evenings with different themes. It's a lot of fun, but mostly, it's a safe environment for all concerned."

"If you are a member, you could invite us."

"That's the idea, baby. If everything goes well, we could go next Saturday evening."

"What do you mean 'if everything goes well'?"

"Don't worry, it's no big deal. I only meant that I have to teach you to be a mistress and you have to train your pet."

"Since it's so new to us, do you think a week will be enough?"

"You saw my mother outside the boutique. She's a natural. All she needed was to find the right mistress to let that side of herself out. As for you, you already have the most important part down pat: you love her and you want to make her happy."

"I do love her very much and I would do anything to make her happy."

"There you go. All that's left is for both of you to learn the rules of the game and to set up your boundaries."

"What boundaries?"

"The limits to what you can ask her to do. For example, you know that she is repulsed by the idea of having sex with a man."

"Yes, but she didn't tell me why exactly."

"It's a long story. I'm not sure it's for me to tell. You should ask her one evening when you're alone and you have some time ahead of yourselves. Other boundaries are about pain and humiliation. I've seen some pets who got off on pretty heavy humiliation. I don't think it's for mom, though. As for pain, we both know you are more into it than she is, but a good spanking now and then will be good for her soul."

"I don't think I could humiliate her even if she got off on it, but I can spank her if she wants it."

"She does. She already offered herself for it."

"That's right, she did. What other rules are there for the mistress?"

"The first one is also about boundaries. You don't do anything to another master or mistress' pet without his or her explicit permission. You may look them over, but you address compliments or criticisms to the master or mistress and refer to the pet as 'your pet' or 'this pet'."

"That all sounds quite complicated."

"Only at first. Once you think about it, it's pretty much the same as any social interaction. You stay polite and respect society's rules of conduct."

"Then I don't know if I can do it. I'm not good in social situations."

"I know and we'll work on that. In fact, learning the social song and dance from the lifestyle may well end up helping you with your shyness. Remember that it's a game in which everybody knows the rules and acts accordingly. The club I told you about is the best place to learn. They take the safety of the pets and the respect of the masters very seriously."

"If we're with you, I'm sure we'll be all right."

"The boutique is right around the corner. What do you say we surprise my mother and give you both your first lesson tonight?"

"Do you think she would mind?"

"She's already in submissive mode and she knows Karlie. If we do it right, it should be okay."

"I trust you to know what's best."

They stopped so Jade could text her partner before entering the specialty boutique.


Chapter 5

"Hi, Jade. I haven't seen you here in a while. Did your pet enjoy your last purchase?"

"Hello, Ian. I've been busy these last weeks and yes she did, she squealed prettily. We both thank you for your recommendation. You have impeccable taste, as usual."

"You're welcome. I do try to tailor the products to specific clients. But won't you introduce this young lady? I didn't know you had a twin."

"This is my good friend Sylvie. We are not sisters. We just look a little bit alike."

"Come on. Did you look at yourselves side by side in a mirror? You are more muscular, as can be expected, but you could pass as twins to anybody who didn't know you."

Sylvie and Jade had never compared each other in that light. They had never looked at each other together, but now that it was mentioned, they could see it. Both were 5'8", give or take. They had slender bodies on long legs with small perky breasts that did not require bras and never would. One had the musculature and grace of a trained martial artist and the other the leaner built of a yoga adept. Their hair was cut slightly differently, but were of the same brunette color. They had very similar features, fine and delicate, but showing determination in one and uncertainty in the other.

Jade laughed. "You know, Ian, you may have a point there. That explains a lot of other things too. You've met Karlie. Well Sylvie, here, has a new pet of her own and she looks a lot like her."

Sylvie blushed at being outed to a perfect stranger as a mistress and a lesbian, but she joined the good natured hilarity.

"What can I do for you fine ladies today? Latex, leather, toys?"

"Do you remember my first bodysuit? We want one exactly like it for her and a French maid costume for her pet."

"I know the one. You're lucky. I still have that model. It's a classic. Do you want to try it on, miss?"

Sylvie had turned around and seen the displays. She blushed deeply and seemed to fold on herself. Seeing this, Jade went to her and put her arm around her shoulder.

"They're only things, baby. They mean nothing by themselves. You're here to get stuff to make your love happy, remember. Don't be afraid. I'm here with you and Ian is the very essence of gentlemanship. You're not the first to be impressed by this."

"Indeed, miss. You are lucky to have a friend like Jade. She will help you along. She and her pet are very happy together and so will you and yours, I'm sure."

"I... Thank you. Which outfit is it?"

"Follow me, please."

When she saw the display, Sylvie had second thoughts about the whole thing. "I can't wear this. I... I'll look like a... a slut."

"No need to mince words, baby. Yes, you will look like a very sexy woman who displays her wares. But in the places where you will wear it, you will be admired for it. It's also a status symbol, much like a designer dress in a different environment."

"That's true, miss. When I said it's a classic, I meant it. Some go for the gaudy look, but the classy ladies choose style and this is it. Now, let me go in the stockroom and get one in your size. Meanwhile, you may go in the dressing room and undress, I'll bring it to you."

Jade brought her to the rear of the store. "This is a private area, not open to the general public. It's for people who are serious about the lifestyle."

Sylvie hesitated, but Jade hugged and kissed her. "It's okay, baby. He won't come in here unless we invite him in. Ian is a nice guy. He understands what it's like for a newbie and he'll help you. For a pet, he has excellent insights on the role of a mistress."

"He's a sub?"

"Yes and he's very much in love with his miss. In fact, she's the one who introduced Karlie and me to the lifestyle in a serious way. We had been playing at it, in a bungling sort of way, and she taught me how to be a good mistress and Ian taught Karlie. We have loads of fun when we play together."

"Do you mean you have sex, the four of you?"

"Not at all. The lifestyle is not only about sex. It's about love, mostly. There are some weirdoes who get off on the power trip, but for us it's a game and the expression of our love and respect for each other. If we choose to play with other people, we always set the boundaries ahead of time, between us and with the others. In our case, we are both lesbians, so if we play with a hetero couple, it never involves sex with the man, and when we play with a gay couple, well, they have no more sexual interest in us than we have in them."

1...45678...21