The Empath Cycle: 2001 It Takes One - Book 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of her questions was resolved when sleep overtook her.


Chapter 4

The aroma of coffee woke Patricia. 'Jade must be here already.' She thought. Looking at the clock on her bedside table she saw she had overslept her usual waking time by a few hours. 'I must have been more tired than I thought.' She stretched languorously and rolled on the bed. When she saw the indentation on the pillow next to hers, the memories of the previous evening came back to her in a rush.

Sitting upright, she noticed the strong scent of sex wafting from under the covers and the stickiness of her thighs. 'So, it was real, not another wet dream.' She laid on her back again, her mind a jumble of thoughts.

Her bladder settled her hesitation to get up and face her... lover. Coming out of the bathroom, she put on her robe and followed her nose to the much needed first cup of the day. Thanks to the open space floor plan of her condo, she was still in the doorway to her bedroom when she saw Sylvie and her daughter sitting at the breakfast nook of the kitchen. They were sitting in front of each other, leaning over the small table as they talked in low voices.

What arrested her was their hands. Each had one around a coffee mug. The other was being held in a loving way, loosely so the fingers could caress.

Sylvie was the first one to see her. She pulled her hand away quickly and lowered her eyes. Without turning Jade said. "Good morning, mom. Did you sleep well?" She reached and gently pried Sylvie's hand from the mug she was clutching. "It's okay, baby. She won't bite. Well, only if you ask nicely, but you know that already, don't you?"

Kissing the trembling fingers, she turned to her mother. "You can pick your jaw from the floor and come give me my dominical hug and kiss, mom. I would get up, but we seem to have a frightened doe on our hands."

Not believing what she was seeing and hearing, she reacted mechanically to her daughter's matter of fact tone. Once she had done as requested, she got her favorite mug and filled it slowly, gathering her thoughts. Then she went to sit beside her daughter who motioned her to sit by her lover.

"Put your arm around her, mom. Show her you love her. Or at least that you don't hate her if you haven't yet come to grips with your feelings."

Her heart beating so hard Patricia could feel it in her chest, she did so. Reaching with her other hand, she gently lifted Sylvie's chin so she could look her in the eye. "That's okay, sweetie. I'm not mad at you. I was just surprised that you knew Jade." She affirmed her words by kissing her lightly.

"Is that the kiss you give your lover, mom?" Jade teased. "Don't be so surprised. You were sleeping so well together, your face in her hair and your hand on her boob. It was so cute. Now, give her a real kiss so she doesn't faint from fright."

"No need to blush, sweetie. This daughter of mine is a voyeur and has been all her life. I had to install a lock on my bedroom door because she would rush in whenever I masturbated and I didn't want to scar her for life."

"So I was precocious. What daughter doesn't want to imitate her mother? And you barged in on me too."

"What she forgets to mention is that she was always coming up with new and inventive ways to con me into coming in her room at inopportune moments. And when it stopped working, she took to doing it all around the house so she could be seen. You see, she is not only a voyeur, but also an exhibitionist. It took me a long time to get her to keep her clothes on outside the house. It's cute for a baby, but there comes a point where it can attract the wrong kind of attention."

The light banter between mother and daughter did much to relieve Sylvie's fear that her lover would despise her because she had seen her holding Jade's hand. She didn't remember her dreams, after all. When Patricia leaned over and gave her a passionate kiss, she regained her confidence. She almost slipped her hand in her robe to fondle her breast, but discretion won and she continued the movement and wrapped her arm around her waist.

"I wondered how long it would take for you two to get together." Jade said. "You are so well suited to each other, it's a beautiful thing to see..."

"I haven't told her." Sylvie cut her off.

"Oops. Mom, have you come to accept the connection you two have yet?"

"Yes and no, baby. It's a lot to absorb. What did she tell you about it?"

Sylvie and Jade looked at each other.

"She's your mother. I didn't tell her about us because I thought you should decide what to tell her, if anything at all. It's your decision."

Jade thought about it for a moment, then reached to her mother and took her hand in hers. "You know how much I love you and how much you mean to me, mom. By now you also know how much Sylvie loves you, or did she tell you?"

"I told her, then I backed off until she knows how she feels about me." Sylvie said. "But I didn't tell her about you."

"I wish there was a way to help her remember. Maybe if we showed her, it would help."

"I don't know about that. I told her so much yesterday that if she was to remember, it would already have happened, I think."

"Are you game to try this? I will understand if you say no, but I've been wet since I saw you in bed with her."

"And the robe you lent me is going to need to be washed. I've been creaming on it since you told me it was yours."

"Okay, then. Mom, why don't you sit on the couch? We have something to show you."

Patricia was apprehensive about the direction this was taking, but she let herself be convinced to sit on the couch. She surrendered her coffee mug when Jade told her she'd better not have a hot liquid in her hand... just in case.

The two young women stood before her, on the other side of the coffee table. They were holding hands again. Sylvie was blushing furiously and her eyes were lowered as if afraid to meet her gaze. Then, Jade turned toward her and lifted her chin. "It's okay, baby. She won't freak out and she won't hate you. You know she loves you even if she doesn't know ... yet.

Jade leaned forward and kissed Sylvie. There was no mistaking even this light kiss for anything else than a kiss between lovers. Sylvie moaned when Jade's hand reached inside the robe and cupped her breast. Jade undid the belt and slipped the robe off her shoulders, exposing her body to her mother who could clearly see the signs of her lover's arousal. Her nipples stood at full attention, sweat had already broken across her chest and on her brow, her thighs were spread slightly and cream was already dripping from her overheated pussy. She could smell her from where she sat.

Her eyes were fixed on her body, drinking in its nakedness. Her own body reacted at the memory of the glorious sex they had shared only a few hours before.

As she watched her daughter knead the small perky breasts, her own fingers twitched. When Jade lowered her head to suck on the pink nipples, her own lips pursed. The hand cupping the bald pussy she had shaved herself caused her to moan.

"You see, mom, I remember the dreams." Her daughter said so softly it did not register.

Sylvie was trembling in reaction to the caresses she was receiving, but also at the lust she saw in her love's eyes. She could see her following every caress on her body. Her moan an echo to Patricia's. When Jade whispered in her ear, she knew deep in her heart her lover would not hate her.

Slowly, moving around the mouth and hands making love to her, she undressed Jade. To make sure she was not distracted by the move, she turned her back to Patricia and wiggled her butt as she bent to lower Jade's jeans and G-string to the floor. Moving so they were sideways to her, they each pushed a leg between the other's thighs. Kissing passionately, they began to grind vulva to thigh, angling their pelvises to get maximum contact on their pearls. Already in a high state of excitement, it didn't take them long to crest and moan loudly as their orgasms took them.

Holding on to each other, they heard moans beside them. Looking over, they saw Patricia slouched on the couch, her own robe fully open, arms pulled out of the sleeves, legs spread as far as they would go. One hand was a blur between her legs, the other twisting and pulling a nipple harshly, her eyes tightly shut as her own orgasm was getting nearer. When she felt a warm body cuddle on each side of her, she moaned, but what took her over was the finger that deposited the now familiar taste on her lips. As she was soaring the heights of pleasure, another finger deposited a similar but different taste on her lips.

"We love you, mom."

The soft words were too much for her. Her body arched and she screamed as she had never screamed during an orgasm. Falling back on the couch, she shook with the release, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Immediately, she was embraced from both sides.

"Yes, my love. We both love you. I know I said I would lay off with that, but I can't help it. I love you so much."

"And I do too, mom. Sylvie told me you let go of your own inhibitions and accepted your deepest desire. Now you know mine... again."

Patricia felt she was thinking through a fog. She knew she should be upset, but the intense arousal at the sight of her naked daughter making love to her lover and the pleasure she had given herself watching them was muddling her thoughts.

Then she remembered Jade's earlier words, 'I remember the dreams'. After kissing Sylvie deeply, she turned to her daughter, keeping her lover close with an arm around her shoulders. "When you say 'again', do you mean..."

"Yes, mom. I've already told you, but I wasn't sure you would believe me if I just told you again. Now that Sylvie has shown you the truth of it and you have accepted her, I was pretty sure you wouldn't run away screaming."

"Of course not, baby. I do admit that you surprised me with that last trick."

"I knew you loved my taste in the dream. I hoped you would love it in real life too, so I chose the moment when I thought you would enjoy it the most before you had time to think about it."

"You sure did. I don't think I ever came this hard. So, does this mean I've already... hum... tasted you?"

"Yes, mom. I've been in love with you forever. Why do you think I exposed myself to you like I did? I was hoping to turn you on. And didn't you notice that all my girlfriends look like you to some extent?"

"I did, but it went no further than that, I never imagined..."

"Oh, mom!" Jade lunged at her mother and kissed her fiercely. Then she surprised her by pulling Sylvie closer so she could share the kiss.

"Remember yesterday evening, love. Close your eyes and let us love you." Sylvie whispered.

The two young women proceeded to ravish her with their hands, mouths, lips, teeth. While one was kissing and nibbling her neck, murmuring words of love in her ear, the other held her large breasts adoringly, laving them all over and kneading her flesh just the way she liked, as if she had done it often.

She was not sure which was which as they had moved around and they were pretty much of a size, so she had no indication to guide her.

She was moaning continuously with squeaks interspersed as a particularly sensitive spot was licked, kissed or bit. She almost came when both nipples were bit, hard, at the same time. Her hips were humping against the hands on her pussy. She didn't know how many fingers were thrusting in her, but she felt full as she never had before. Her pearl was manhandled firmly, the way she did it to herself.

"Yeeesssss! My loves, you do me so well. Fuck me hard! Make me come! Ooooohhhh!"

Patricia was long past thinking. Her body had taken over and she was only reacting to the pleasure she was given. She was seconds away from a major orgasm when a leaking sex was lowered on her mouth. Her lips and tongue went into action reflexively. She had been savouring the delicious flow for long moments when she recognized the taste. Her eyes snapped open to see her daughter looking down on her with love in her misty eyes. "I love you, mom."

Her cry of pleasure as her orgasm instantly took her reverberated in Jade's vagina, adding its vibrations to her oral caresses and she followed her mother as her own body was overcome by the geyser of pleasure fountaining in her. She had to reach her hand to the wall to stay in place as Patricia trashed uncontrollably and her own orgasm threatened to send her toppling over.

It was all Sylvie could do to hold down Patricia's hips more or less in place so she wouldn't hurt her. She never stopped until her head was pushed away by her over-sensitized lover. She also stopped her hand movements.

"You girls will be the death of me." Patricia said laughing.

"You never complained before, mom." Jade said teasingly as she lowered herself beside her mother and took her in her arms. "Do you want to see something cool?"

Dreading what her daughter called cool, she looked down the length of her body. There was Sylvie, kneeling between her thighs, her face radiating love, her hand... What the... Her hand was all the way inside her to the wrist.

"What have you done? You're fisting me!"

"Relax, mom. It didn't hurt you did it? In fact, you loved it. Admit it."

"I... I guess I did. Do you girls have any more surprises like this?"

"A few, love, but none you won't enjoy."

"In fact, mom, while she has her fist in your vagina, there something else we could do that we know you will love."

"Noooooo! My poor pussy needs a break. Sweetie, please, remove your hand slowly."

Instead of complying, Careful not to scratch her with her nails, Sylvie extended her fingers to stroke all the velvety inner skin she could reach, angling her hand so her knuckles massaged her lover's sweet spot. Seeing this, Jade moved beside Sylvie and rolled her mother on her side, holding her leg in the air. "Hold your leg, mom. That's a good girl. You're gonna love this."

She felt nervous with apprehension at her daughter's enthusiasm, but all thoughts of rebellion vanished when she felt her daughter's tongue lick her asshole. She moaned at the sensation. After only one evening, she had discovered the pleasure of anal sex and now she craved it. She relaxed her muscles, expecting one or two fingers to penetrate her. And that's exactly what happened... at first.

One finger spread the cream that had leaked from her pussy, lubricating her thoroughly. When it pushed its way inside her, she moaned as it added delicious sensation to those from the fisting she was still getting in her stretched vagina. It thrust slowly in and out, pushing sideways to stretch her sphincter. So, she expected the second finger when it joined the first. The pleasure was rising in her at an exponential rate. Her vagina was full and so was her ass. She twisted her nipples hard. She was well on her way to her next orgasm when the two fingers were joined by another.

"That's enough, baby. I can't take anymore."

"Aw, mom, you've only three fingers in your ass. Does it hurt?"

"No, baby, but that's enough, please."

"Then why are your muscles all relaxed? It almost looks like you want one more. That'll be it. Just one more."

"All right, but only one more."

"I promise, mom. Cross my heart."

She felt both girls spit on her asshole to further lubricate it and the four fingers slowly pushed their way inside her. She concentrated her attention on them until Sylvie clamped her lips on her pearl and sucked hard as she flicked its tip with her tongue. She felt pressure on her rear hole, but it was lost in the maelstrom of sensations assaulting her senses. She felt herself losing the fight to concentrate on any one feeling. Both her holes were filled to capacity and the sensations of the wrists moving in and out on the sensitive muscles circling them and the fingers caressing both her inner walls were exquisite. When teeth lightly bit her pearl, she saw stars as she felt like she would burst from the intensity of her orgasm.

When the aftershocks eased some, she realized that she was still filled at both ends. Looking down, she saw that Sylvie's hand was still inside of her. Smiling lovingly at her, she slowly removed it. When it stretched her vaginal opening muscle, ripples of pleasure went up and down Patricia's spine. She wondered why Jade had not pulled out her fingers. Craning her neck to look over her shoulder, she was aghast to see that her daughter's whole hand was in her rectum.

Jade was grinning at her expression of stupefaction. "Did you would like our little surprise, mom?"

"You lied to me! You said 'only one more finger'."

"No, I mislead you when I said you had three fingers in your butt. There were four. So one more meant my whole hand."

"You still lied to me. And even if you can kick my butt with your martial arts, I'm still your mother and I can take you across my knee for a well-deserved spanking."

"Promises, promises, mom. If you'll hold still for a moment, I'll take it out. Unless you like it so much you want to have another go at it."

"Please, no more. That's more than enough for now."

"Okay, mom. Keep looking as I pull my hand out."

Slowly, Jade pulled her hand out, but before she fully complied, she twisted it this way and that and pushed lightly on the thin membrane separating both cavities to stroke her mother's sweet spot. When she closed her eyes, moaning, Jade reached between her legs and strummed her pearl delicately. Patricia shuddered at the sensation, but it was nothing compared to the stretching of her anal muscles when Jade pulled her hand slowly all the way out.

"Ooooohhhh! I love you, baby."

"I know, mom, you said the same thing last time. Now, kiss the girl in front of you. It was all her idea."

"How did you know, sweetie? What gave you the idea to do this to me?"

"I don't know. When I added fingers in your pussy, you kept begging me to give you more, so I ended up fisting you. It didn't hurt you because I have a small hand. And I knew you liked anal sex, so we decided to try this. We would have stopped if it had hurt you, but, the first time, you came really hard when her knuckles popped inside and you shouted at us to fuck you. You were pretty delirious by then. And when we were finished, you hugged and kissed us, saying how much you loved us."

"I did? I mean, I do love you both."

"You do?" Sylvie straddled Patricia's lap and wrapped her arms around her neck, nearly choking her as she babbled incoherently.

"Yes, sweetheart, I do. I knew I did when I saw you at the store yesterday. I just didn't recognize what I was feeling and, yesterday evening, I was too confused by everything you told me. It took you girls nearly killing me with pleasure to knock some sense in me."

"But we didn't hurt you, did we?"

"No, love, you... Argggghhhh! You're breaking my neck."

"Sorry! Sorry!" Sylvie cried with worry that she had hurt her lover.

"It's okay, sweetie. Yes, I love you. I told you I was attracted to you long ago and I didn't know why. I guess my subconscious knows what's good for me better than I do myself."

"You should meet some of my friends, mom. They have an inside track when it comes to that stuff."

"Maybe I should, baby, but the two of you are more than enough for me. I'm still getting used to the lesbian thing, remember."

"You are? Oh, I forget that you don't remember your dreams. Believe it or not, you've been a lesbian for years. You just never admitted it to yourself."

"Not you too."

"In fact, you're the one who told us about your dreams and how you'd been doing your gym teacher for years."

"This is too much for me. What do you say to a hot shower to wash away all the layers of cream crusted on us and then I'll whip up a hearty brunch while you tell me all I revealed in those dreams. I've had enough surprises for one day."

1...34567...21