The Empath Cycle: 2010 Carpe Diem - Book 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little could the woman have imagined where that would lead Anne-Marie.


Chapter 1

Annabelle Taylor and Anne-Marie Desmoines rode in the driveway and turned off their engines in front of the two-car garage.

Ann watched her girlfriend toss her head to untangle her hair in that artless move which never failed to make her pussy twitch. The minx has teased her mercilessly when they stopped at the quay on Lac des Deux Montagnes to watch the sun set.

Anne-Marie knew very well the effect she was having on the taller woman. She loved watching her light grey-blue eyes darken with desire. That's why, as they were about to leave for the ride, she had run back into the house under some spurious pretext.

The quay in St-Lazare was a popular summer hang out. There was the family area on the wharf itself where children played under their parent's watchful eye and old folks did a bit of fishing. There was also the lover's hang-out a little off on the shore where teenagers had their first encounters with the opposite sex and the older crowd enjoyed each other's company in a more sedate way.

The women had just settled with a can of coke and a bottle of water. They were sitting on a big rock, watching the waves lap at their feet, talking about inconsequential things. Perfectly at peace, enjoying being together.

"We've been so lucky with the weather." Anne-Marie sighed, casually unzipping her riding jacket and snuggling closer to her girlfriend. "It's really warn. I hope it stays that way for the week-end."

As she often did, Ann let the hand she had over Anne-Marie's shoulder wander, running her fingers through her hair, caressing her cheek, her neck. Reaching in her coat, she expected to encounter a t-shirt or the camisole her girlfriend favored. Instead, her fingertips landed on a very erect nipple.

"What the...?" She exclaimed.

"It's really warn tonight, don't you think?" Anne-Marie drawled as she opened her jacket fully, exposing her D-cup breasts to the evening air.

Looking around, Ann saw other couples nearby. She would have pulled her hand out, but Anne-Marie kept it in place.

"Don't you wish we were home right now?" She teased. "You could take my jacket off and feast to your heart's content." While she kept Ann's hand on her soft breast, she unzipped her leather pants with her other hand, then brought Ann's hand between her legs so she could finger her nearly bald pussy, pushing one of Ann's fingers between her wet lips.

"You are an awful tease, you know. Why don't we drive back home right now?"

"What's the hurry, my love? We came here to watch the sunset." She brought Ann's hand to her lips and sucked it sensuously clean. "I just love to taste myself on your fingers or your lips."

"I wish I could make love to you right here, right now." Ann growled.

"What's keeping you from doing it, lover. You're half-way there already. Nobody can see what you're doing. They are all behind us. You can look at my body all you want. You can fondle my breasts and finger me until I come all over your hand."

"Do you think they won't know what I'm doing? I'm all over you and they can see my hands moving in the right places."

"They won't see anything. What if they imagine you making me come as we watch a romantic sunset? You're the only one who will know for sure."

"Do you really want to do this here? In public?"

"Is it in public? Really? Like I said, nobody can see what we're doing. It's all in the mind, theirs and ours. Does it turn you on to know they are imagining us making love? Can you feel how wet I am?"

"Yes, love, yes to all your questions. I'm glad I'm wearing my chaps or they would see a big wet spot on my jeans. I wish I had had the same idea."

"Another time, my love. Now, please don't stop. I'm almost there."

As they 'watched the sunset', they heard moans behind and on both sides of them, indicating they their example had inspired other couples.

When they got up to leave, a woman, her hand busy under a coat spread on her companion's lap, grinned at them, another was straddling her mate and her hips were gyrating slowly as she tried to be 'discreet'.

Ann had already shifted in gear when Anne-Marie flashed her one last time as an incentive not to make any unnecessary detours on the way home.

The bikes were on their stands, helmets hooked on the mirrors. The women were walking side by side with Anne-Marie in her second favorite spot, snuggled under Ann's arm.

As they passed behind Anne-Marie's '69 Firebird, Anne-Marie stopped and faced the taller woman.

"I think you deserve a reward for your patience and your efforts." She said in the sultry voice she sometimes affected, to good effect. She unzipped Ann's black armored mesh material jacket all the way and pulled it half-way down her arms. Slipping her hands under the black Rolling Stones t-shirt, she fondled Ann's breasts, lightly tweaking her sensitive nipples.

When she had her moaning, Anne-Marie unbuckled her chaps and threw them aside. In seconds, she had her jeans and panties pulled down below her knees and was twiddling her pearl.

She loved to hobble Ann like this so she was as her 'mercy' to do with as she wished. Ann, for her part, enjoyed offering herself to Anne-Marie this way. She knew of her girlfriend's abusive past and if this gave her confidence, she was happy to do it. Deep down, it also fulfilled a need she had never acknowledged she had. Anne-Marie was the first woman Ann had given herself to so totally, without reservation. She even toyed with the idea of suggesting they introduce restraints in their sex play, but she didn't want to bring bad memories to the surface, so she bade her time, quite content with this innocent version.

At that point in their relationship, Anne-Marie was already finely attuned to Ann's reactions. She knew when to escalate the level of stimulation. One signal of her rising pleasure was the involuntary twitching of the hips, her pelvis humping against whatever was licking, sucking, biting, rubbing, fingering her center.

When Ann squirmed against her, pushing her material covered chest against her mouth, her pussy gyrating on the invading fingers, whining her want, Anne-Marie bunched her t-shirt up over her breasts, baring them to the cool evening air, manhandled her around and pushed her flat on the hood of the car.

The cold metal on her breasts brought a gasp to Ann's lips, but the fingers caressing her pearl vigorously quickly took her mind off the slight discomfort. Soon, two fingers entered her and Anne-Marie pressed her hips over them mimicking intercourse. Ann was moaning loudly from the fingering, the feeling of the leather on her skin as Anne-Marie pressed her body on hers adding a new element as was the cold hood under her.

Ann was on the edge of climax, when she looked through the windows of the car and saw a good-looking middle-aged woman standing on the sidewalk with a small dog on a leash. Though she couldn't see them in the dark garage, she was looking directly at them. Ann felt as though their gazes locked. When she saw the woman bring her hand to the crotch of her yoga pants and rub firmly, she crested and screamed her orgasm to her. Lifting her torso from the now warm hood, she looked out and the woman was gone.

Anne-Marie knew something special had happened. Ann had passed out for a few seconds. She had never done that before. Anne-Marie took her gently in her arms and pulled her pants up so they could walk into the house. When she activated the closing mechanism for the garage doors, she saw Ann look out wistfully.

Seeing how dazed Ann was, Anne-Marie tucked her in after gently guiding her though their evening ritual.

Holding Ann in her arms, Anne-Marie locked gazes with her. She never tired of looking in those pale eyes. They were the most beautiful she had ever seen.

"Are you okay, my love?"

"I... I don't know... Do you remember what you said earlier about making love in public and how it was all in the mind?"¸

"Yes, I remember." Anne-Marie said, wondering what had happened. Try as she might, she couldn't figure out what it was.

"I... We did... There was..."

"What is it, my love? Please, you can tell me if something's wrong. I'm here for you" Anne-Marie said, getting worried.

"No! Nothing's wrong. It's just that I... We... You see, when you were fucking me in the garage..."

"What? You didn't like it? I won't do it again then."

"No! Not at all! I loved it! You turn me on very much when you are so spontaneous. It just that... There was a woman right in front of us and I think she saw us."

"Well, she heard you, that's for sure." Anne-Marie giggled.

"You don't understand. She was looking at us. She was looking at me, I'm sure. I was looking straight into her eyes and she was looking back. And then she was fondling herself. And I came so hard. Then she was gone. I can't have imagined it because of what you said earlier. Can I?"

Seeing the state of agitation she was working herself into, Anne-Marie hugged her tenderly, desperately trying to convey all her love and support in her body language.

"No, my love. I'm sure she was there. The garage door was open after all and you are quite loud when you come. You're just freaking out because it was your first time in semi-public."

"But it's not. I told you I had sex while my friends were there and we had sex with Sylvie's family the other week."

"It's not the same thing. Your friends are people you've known all your life and what happened in St-Jovite was something special. What we did earlier was in front of complete strangers. So was the woman you saw. Tonight was your first experience in exhibitionism. If you didn't like it, we won't do it again. I promise."

"It's... I don't know... When I made love to you, knowing others were watching me pleasuring you and knowing you are mine and mine alone turned me on a lot."

"Yes, my love. I'm yours, body and soul. I don't mind if anyone is looking because they will never touch me."

"I know it deep in my heart. Maybe that's what excited me so much. When I heard the first woman moaning in a kind of echo of you, I almost came with you."

"I know. I could feel you shaking against me."

"And in the garage, the feeling that a strange woman was sharing my pleasure... I don't know how to describe what I felt, but it was intense."

"In a good way, I hope."

"Yes, very much so. I felt a connection with her, but it wasn't personal. It was like I was even more with you. I mean. When I came, I did it for her, but with you. If that makes any sense."

"I think I understand. She was something new, unexpected. Not like earlier when we knew there were people watching us all the time. You discovered only recently that the aloofness you maintained all these years was just a facade you hid behind to protect yourself because you're a caring, giving person who was afraid to be hurt. In this case, when you found that she was 'participating', even if only as a spectator, you instinctively connected with her on an emotional level."

"Like when I decided to try my hand at business administration."

"Exactly. You've finally realized, if only subconsciously, that you need to be with people and you need more than just friends. All those things you've learned, all those trades you mastered, even science, they are all basically working with ideas, with things. Your real talent is with people. I thought it was something else all that time I was observing you, but it was simply that. You're a people person."

Moments later, Anne-Marie watched her girlfriend sleep. She loved to watch her in such a relaxed state. When awake, she was so intense most of the time, always analyzing, thinking things through. Sometimes, Anne-Marie worried about her.

Anne-Marie had been shaken to the core by the events of St-Jovite.

After a lifetime of abuse, both physical and emotional, to say that she had blossomed when she met Annabelle would be an oversimplification of the highest order.

From the first moment they met in person, Anne-Marie had felt a visceral pull toward Ann.

After a hesitant start, they quickly found they both had a high libido which produced fireworks neither had expected... So did something else.

On their first week-end together, something happened to Ann that Anne-Marie couldn't understand. Then on a few occasions during the week, she witnessed unusual events. At first, it had scared her because she couldn't understand what it was. Anyone else would have labeled Ann a freak and dumped her without a second thought, but it didn't enter Anne-Marie's mind for a second.

Neither did Ann even consider it when Anne-Marie told her all about her past. Quite the opposite. She offered unconditional support. In a few sentences, she cemented the framework of self-esteem years of therapy had slowly erected.

In many ways, the extraordinary events in St-Jovite had explained many things or, at least, they had given them clues to explore.

Before they could, they first had to deal with their insecurities. Both had brought baggage to the relationship. When Anne-Marie had asked to make love with Julia, it had been the physical attraction to her new friend speaking. The realisation that Ann's encouragement had been an act of selfless love, not egoistical in any way, she had crumbled. Ann had taken the time needed to assure her that she understood and that she was willing to go at her rhythm.

In the following weeks, their bond tightened.

As much as their love deepened, as intense as their lovemaking was, it felt like something else to both.

Anne-Marie had always had a feeling that she had a manifest destiny, that she had a role to play in the grand scheme of things. She had never deluded herself to the point of thinking she would impact significantly on the world. She only knew she had something important to do. Life had not been kind to her, but the feeling never left

For all of her formidable intellect, Annabelle had always felt aimless. Her friends had special interests like maths, languages, history, sciences. She could never stay long on one subject after mastering it before another caught her attention.

She loved to work with her hands. Of course, life on the farm had always meant physical labor, but she discovered that she could combine physical and mental activities when her brother André chose to be an industrial mechanic. She had been watching and helping her father tinker with farm equipment for years, but this sparked a special interest in her. When her brother Claude opted for a career as an electrician, she jumped on that bandwagon too.

Others might have been jealous when she took their studies much further than they needed -- or could -- go, but these men loved their little sister and encouraged her. They spent many evenings and week-ends working as a family on projects. They bought old cars and trucks at the junk yard and rebuilt them from the frame up, then sold them to buy tools and equipment for their next project.

One day, a friend of theirs came over with his hog. There was an electrical problem on it that even the dealer couldn't fix. Ann accepted the challenge and, from that moment, she was hooked on motorcycles. Soon, she was the reference in the region for Harley Davidsons.

That's what kept her in school through grade twelve. In fact, after only a month in high school, her brothers saw that she was skipping more than attending classes. They went to their shop teachers and had them interview their sister. Then, with their help, they convinced the Principal to let her attend the Professional classes as well as the Academic ones.

But being a sought after mechanic wasn't enough for Ann. She felt like an unmoored ship, adrift, looking for a Master Navigator to point her in the right direction.

After her success as a Purchasing Officer, Ann was eased into what would be her career as a Project Manager.

With Sylvie was out of action for a week or two more, Yan, her second in command, took it upon himself to keep Ann busy.

The team members were all impressed when they found that she had enough specific knowledge of their respective fields of expertise to understand what they were doing. In days, she had suggested a schedule that reduced or eliminated overlaps and wastes of time. She attended meetings where the team members updated each other on their efforts and discussed the overall progress of the project. She guided the discussions, getting them back on track when they drifted too far afield. She visited offices and laboratories, offering suggestions under the guise of innocuous questions.

By the end of the second week, she had borrowed a few chairs from a conference room for the team members who regularly stopped by to use her as a sounding board.

She had joined the X-Box community so she could listen to their comments or criticisms of things that were happening in the office. These she discussed with John and recommended corrections where possible or adjustments to make for a more enjoyable workplace.

With John's approval, she had opened discussions with Purchasing Officers, or their equivalents, in other Divisions with the objective of consolidating supplies purchases.

After some research and with Mr. White's recommendation, she signed up to audit a course on Tuesday evening and another on Saturday morning at McGill University.

Anne-Marie looked up from the statistics she had accumulated over months of experiments to prove the theory she had based her doctorate on. It took her a moment to extract her mind from her work. When she did, she smiled affectionately.

There was Ann in all her splendor, body and mind. One hand on the keyboard, another on the mouse as she did that trick of speedreading the documents scrolling down the two lateral screens of her set-up. Her fit naked body sitting in a relaxed yet poised attitude on her comfortable chair, hair tied back loosely, her firm breasts jutting out, her luscious lips wet from the tip of the pink tongue Anne-Marie had just watched slowly lick them. Anne-Marie shivered at the sight. They had adopted Sylvie's family's nudist practices, mainly when they worked in the basement.

Ann was cramming so she would have Sunday free to devote to Anne-Marie. That fateful week-end in St-Jovite had been the first time she had the set-up to do it. She still didn't understand how she did it, though. Sort of splitting her mind so she could work on something while thinking of something else was a trick she had done since elementary school. It was no big deal to her, but she had felt a reticence to talk about it either to Miss Nathalie, her teacher, or her friends. This was only an extension of the trick. It only required intense concentration.

She had come to it by accident when Anne-Marie initiated a playful sex game which involved putting her full concentration on driving while, at the same time, concentrating on her masturbating lewdly just out of visual range. Anne-Marie told her that she had 'lost' part of herself in that emotional place where she went to be with her. She told Ann she also did it at least once at work when she got angry and didn't want to impose it on her. She also did the day before they went up North while they had sex.

Ann had been unaware of these incidents and Anne-Marie had been scared for her. From the first, she had come up with a way to bring her out of it. Unfortunately, exceptional circumstances had precipitated a crisis where she had retreated so far in that special place, she didn't want to come back and Anne-Marie couldn't reach her which led to Sylvie being trapped in her own mental construct. From the limited information they had, Ann had inferred the problem and a possible avenue of research for a solution.

She had expected to do it the usual way, but Sylvie's computer set-up had offered a unique tool and she had adapted to it without thinking.