The Escaped Prisoner Fantasy

Story Info
Escaped prisoner seeking refuge finds wife home alone.
15.6k words
4.61
102.5k
151
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi reader. This story is about reluctance, submission and body betrayal of a wife who, despite having a good married life, is forced into depravity when an escaped prisoner comes into her house to hide. I used her child as leverage as this element is vital to the wife's submission but nothing happens to the child and he is not aware of the situation. Nevertheless, if that makes you feel very uncomfortable I understand and thank you for stopping by but this may not be a non-reluctance story for you.

My stories are slightly long. I like the sexual build-up, character development and creating various sexual situations.

This is my very first erotic story so please bear that in mind if you are commenting! I hope you enjoy it.

GF

Chapter 1

The sirens of Fardoth prison blasted across the night time open countryside that surrounded it. 40-year-old prisoner Barry "The Cannon" Finch had broken out after 8 years and was trudging through the grass and woodland countryside that surrounded the prison. Barry was in prison because one of his well-choreographed bank robberies ended tragically when the idiot getaway driver he hired lost control whilst being pursued by police and subsequently crashed into a café, killing one person and injuring several others. It was an unfortunate accident that although wasn't Barry's fault ended him up in Fardoth prison serving a life sentence. However, over the last couple of years he had been plotting his escape which he executed tonight. Barry was a pro at plotting and choreographing escapes from his time mostly successfully robbing banks and these skills made sure that he was 4 miles away before anyone noticed his absence from his cell. However, now he was in an unknown location, stumbling around in this dark, isolate countryside, frantically searching for some sign of escape or refuge. The police would be searching the entirety of the area soon and his orange prison jumpsuit would make him stand out if any sort of light that hit it. Then, stumbling down a wooded embankment, he saw it; a detached, two storey cottage looking house with a garage. It must have been the only building around in miles and when he got closer he could see a faint light from one of the upstairs windows.

Millie was nervous. The 32-year-old wife held her 1 year old baby boy George close whilst he cried into her. Fardoth prison's sirens had been sounding for half an hour now and although the house was 6 miles from it George was obviously reacting badly to the sound. She had rushed around the house making sure all the windows and doors were locked and was now rocking George, trying to settle his emotions.

The landline telephone rang next to her and she picked it up anxiously. "Hello?"

"Hey honey! Are you and George alright?! I got a call from the police whilst I was on my way home and they said a prisoner had escaped from Fardoth!"

"Hi David, sweetie! Yes, George and I are fine, although the siren has really set him off. The police called and told me the same thing. Apparently they are sending someone round soon to make sure we are ok."

"Oh thank goodness" replied David. "Ok sit tight and I'll be home as soon as possible! Of course this had to happen on tonight of all nights."

"I know, I know. I was really looking forward to spending tonight with you but now I'll just be happy once you're home."

"Ok I'll be back as soon as I can. I love you."

"I love you too" replied Millie. Millie and her husband David had been married for three years. They met in College and became attracted to each other due to their good natures and love of physical exercise. Millie played volleyball for her school and David played a variety of sports sociably, claiming he was a "natural sportsman". Since their relationship became serious they had always wanted to live in a remote, peaceful part of the countryside and when Millie became pregnant almost two years ago with George they bit the bullet and bought this cottage house which was reasonably priced for its size, quality and best of all it was situated in the tranquil countryside. The estate agent told them the reason it was so reasonably priced was because it was quite close to Fardoth prison which deterred people for security reasons. However, there had never been any trouble with it and David and Millie thought the opportunity was too good to miss before their lives revolved around George. It had been perfect until tonight.

What was worse is that tonight was the night they were due to rekindle their sex life. George had been tormenting them like clockwork each night and almost telepathically knew when to interrupt any sort of physical moment between them. But George had been sleeping well these last two weeks and David and Millie were both so very keen to have a long night of love making. Before the prison sirens went off, Millie had completely had removed all the hair from her vagina, legs and armpits, taken a long hot bath and changed into a cotton orange pair of her small volleyball shorts and a tight white singlet with no bra underneath and as a result her nipples were barely visible. She knew it would drive David crazy as it showed off her 127lbs 5"9 slim, well-toned body, her 32C firm breasts and tight bum. To go with this she had a beautiful, natural face, a wide inviting smile, long slightly curly chestnut hair and green eyes to suit. Overall, she was elegant and sexy. Before this debacle she was feeling particularly horny from imagining David and her taking their repressed sexual frustration out on one another.

David was driving back from his long day at work where he had a job as a banker. He had many of these long days which left him drained when he returned home with only enough energy to spend some time with George before crashing. He desperately wanted to make love to Millie and thought tonight may be the opportunity. David felt this was long overdue, especially for Millie. She was intelligent, elegant, confident but not over exertive and had a bright future ahead of her in public relations before she became pregnant. They decided she would look after George whilst David continued his career in banking, although now he was really starting to regret it due to the long hours and two-hour drive to and from work every day.

Also, Millie was great at sex. She uses her body, deep eyes and seductive smile to tease and excite David. Once this reached a point where he could not stand it any longer he would frantically make love to her whilst she moans deeply and unconstraint into him.

Chapter 2

A few minutes after her telephone call with David Millie had somehow managed to get George back to sleep. She put on a white bath robe which fell past her knees and went downstairs to grab a glass of water. She quickly drank the water and stared into the blackness in the window opposite her. "What a night" she reflected to herself. "No time to relax though, we're not really safe until the bastard who broke out of prison is back in. If he got in this house...and if he hurt George..." The terrifying thought made her harshly loose her breath. "And what he may do to me..." This thought made her shudder violently. Before moving into the house, she had nightmares about someone breaking in and raping her because of the vulnerability of the house's isolation. She knew she got a lot of attention from men, but would never hope that would spur someone on to roughly, painfully sexually abuse her.

"Don't move" came a male low, hissed voice behind her.

"What?!..." Millie said startled catching his eyes in the window.

"Don't move and don't fucking speak!! Otherwise I will slide this knife into you. Nod if you understand." Millie felt something point through her robe and nodded slowly, the rest of her body frozen.

"Good. Now turn around slowly to face me and I will ask you some questions." Millie turned around and now had a good look at the man. He was 6"3 with a bald, egg shaped head, muscular frame and she could see a maze of tattoos running up both the areas of his arms that were exposed. His eyes were black and menacing. Altogether he looked vicious and that was enforced by one of her sharp kitchen knives he was pointing at her. Most importantly though he was wearing an orange prison jumpsuit. Her heart sank and panic started to set in.

Barry could see the woman standing in front of him shaking. "Ok. Now who is in this house besides yourself? Are you expecting anyone else and have the police been round?"

Milie took a breath and a few seconds to answer. George was upstairs and the priority was protecting him, yet she wanted this man out of her house as soon as possible. "It is just me in this house but my husband will be home anytime now. Yes, the police came round earlier and have moved on."

Barry stared deeply into her. She was fidgeting all over the place. "If you lie to me, God help you lady."

"I'm not lying!" Millie sharply replied, but just at that moment George started crying and Millie sunk in fear.

"What the fuck is that?!" Exclaimed Barry whilst furiously looking at the now terrified woman in front of her. When no response came from her he started to move out of the kitchen and towards the sound but Millie grabbed his arm which caused Barry to swing round and push her down to the ground.

"Please! Please No! Ok I'm sorry! My son is upstairs! He's 1 and has nothing to do with this! Please don't hurt him!" Millie pleaded with the escaped prisoner.

Barry would never hurt a child but she didn't know that. "That depends, are you going to stop fucking lying to me?!" He stated as he raced upstairs. Millie dashed off in pursuit to find him leaning over George's crib with the knife in his hand. Her whole being halted.

"Please......please I promise I'll be good now and answer whatever you want. Just please don't hurt my son."

"Right let's try this again and this time know your son's life is in great peril." Millie froze and took a large gulp.

"Is it just yourself and the baby?"

"Yes."

"Is your husband coming home?"

"Yes."

"Have the police been round?"

"No."

Millie's answer to the last question made the man threating her son's life freeze for a bit and he looked uneasy. He stepped away from the crib and Millie dashed towards it and comforted George. After a few minutes of crying George quieten down and just the feint sound of the prison siren remained. Barry was leaning up against one of the room's walls and spoke first.

"What's your name?"

"Millie."

"And what's his?" He said gesturing to George.

"George."

She took a deep breath and turned to him. "You?"

"Huh, like I'd be that stupid. You don't need to know that" he said surprised at how forward Millie's question was for this situation.

"You're the escaped prisoner, right?"

"That's a clever guess" Barry replied sarcastically.

Millie looked at the floor. "Please just leave. I promise I won't mention you or any of this to anyone."

"Huh, not likely. The area is swarming with people out looking for me and I can't exactly trust you now can I" he said gesturing to George.

"So what do you plan to do?" She said managing to look into his foul eyes.

"I'll lay low here until it quietens down."

"But the police will be here any second..."

"And you will deal with them appropriately otherwise George here will be the first to suffer."

Millie once again froze at the thought and switched to another angle. "But my husband..."

"I brought some rope in with me from your garage just in case I needed to restrain anyone."

Barry leaned forward from the wall he was propped up against. "Millie, you sure are asking the right questions for someone in your state. Plus I can't believe you had the balls to lie to me downstairs." It was true. Despite Millie's fear she was smart enough to initially draw his attention away from George and understand the situation. Before Barry could read further into Millie's actions his eyes caught blue and red flashing lights outside getting closer to the house.

Chapter 3

The police car sent to check on the house and its occupants pulled up outside it. Two officers exited it and one approached the front door whilst the other began circulating the house to look for any sign of the escaped prisoner or if the house had been broken into.

Barry glimpsed out the window and could see the two officers. "Here's what's going to happen; you're going to answer the door when they knock and make them go away. And just to make sure you don't do anything stupid, I will be here with George."

Millie's draw dropped at the thought. "Absolutely not! There is no way I'm leaving you alone with my son!"

"You don't have a choice!" Barry responded as he brandished the knife at her.

Millie fell silent for a second. "At least stay with him in the other room so he's close to me, please..." At that moment there was a knocking at the front door.

"No" Barry said plainly. "Look your son's safety is mutually beneficial for us. It would be stupid for me to do anything to harm your son, even if by accident, because I imagine you'll go ballistic and the police will be all over me."

He was right and Millie knew this deep down but the thought of leaving him alone with a total stranger was terrifying, but an escaped prisoner... "If you so much as make a scratch on him so help me God!" Millie glared at Barry.

"Settle him down in the crib. I won't actually touch him." Millie slowly and delicately put George down. Her emotions swelled up as she left him. She was thankful he was resting but the fury she had for Barry was overwhelming. Not only was he vicious as she thought, but he was clearly quite smart too by using George to manipulate her. The officer knocked on the door a third time and she knew she had to quickly answer it to avoid suspicion. She darted downstairs using this time to gather herself and she opened the front door.

Barry could hear talking coming from downstairs. He hoped the threats to George were believable enough to force Millie to make the cops leave without drawing suspicion to the situation. After a few minutes of this talking Barry began to settle. George was somehow sleeping soundly and he could reflect on his current situation. He looked around the room. There were various pictures of people, presumably family. Most were of Millie and a man who Barry assumed was her husband. One caught his eye. It was Millie and the assumed husband on some sort of tropical beach. They had just come out of the sea and Millie was wearing a green bikini. Barry couldn't help but marvel her good body in the picture. She was slim, had a well-toned stomach and shapely legs. Her perky breasts stuck to the wet bikini material, filling it out wonderfully. Her skin was a light brown colour and shiny from the water which magnified her sexy features. Barry felt his heart rate increase, his pupils widen and a rush of blood straight to his cock.

It had been a long time since Barry had seen a female let alone one as beautiful and hot as Millie. During their earlier confrontations he was more focussed on controlling the situation than anything else. However, now thinking back he can recall her pretty face, sparkling eyes and pert lips. Although she seemed pure, her courage made Barry think that she was a passionate fuck. His hormones went crazy in his head as he imagined entering her for the first time, her fit body moving beneath him as her face scrunched in lust. She seemed so innocent and faithful to her husband and this excited Barry's perverse thoughts as he would force her to sexually betray this innocence and faith. Before he could picture anymore Millie appeared in George's rooms doorway.

"Ok, they're gone. Now please move away from George."

Barry took a deep breath to steady himself from his recent thoughts about Millie. His cock was semi-hard and he knew he had to have her. She was the first woman he had met in eight years and she was incredible, as was the opportunity for taking her thanks to George playing the role of leverage.

Chapter 4

"What did you tell them?" Barry asked as he moved away from the crib to hide his semi-erection.

Millie paced towards the crib to find George fast asleep. He had no marks or any sign that he had been touched. "Relax" exclaimed Barry, "I didn't touch him and had no reason to. The little guy's been sound asleep this whole time." Millie breathed a huge sigh of relief.

"Now, what did you tell them?"

"That we were woken up by the siren, none of the windows or doors had been tampered with, I never saw any sign of an escaped prisoner, we went back to sleep after a while and my husband should be home soon."

"Ok and they didn't suspect anything?"

"I don't think so."

"Millie, remember, you don't want to lie to me again."

"I honestly don't think they knew you were hiding out here! They've got in their car and drove off. You can look out the window and see for yourself! No car, no officers and no flashing lights!"

Barry peaked out the window and she was right. Not only was there no sign of the officers, there was no sign of anything. There were no lights in the distance, no sound of a search party or the prison siren. The isolation of the countryside once again engulfed the house. For Barry, it was relief. For Millie, it was fear. She couldn't believe how brief the officers had been. They only really seemed like they cared whether George and herself were ok at that present time and that was it. They probably just wanted to go back to bed. George and herself were now trapped with this madman until David returned and she prayed for that very soon.

Barry turned towards Millie. "Did they give any indication about where they are searching next or if they are returning to this house?"

"They didn't say."

Barry stopped for a second pondering his options. "Ok, well this has been enough excitement for a while. Let's go downstairs and get some water."

"I'm not leaving George."

"The baby is fast asleep with nowhere to go. I can't trust you to be alone and I'm not asking" Barry said, again brandishing the knife.

Millie looked down at George. He was out like a light. All of this tonight must've absolutely exhausted him. She needed to turn the tables on the prisoner and get him out of the house soon. Ideally before David comes home and something stupid ensues. Millie knew her husband would do anything to protect George and herself but this bravado may endanger their lives.

Millie nodded her head at Barry's request and headed towards with him to the kitchen. Millie went first and Barry mentally undressed her as he watched her figure move. He resisted the urge to take her right then and there. No, he wanted her complacent.

Millie poured two glasses as Barry sat at the kitchen table, still clutching the knife. She handed him one of the glasses. "Thanks" Barry said looking up at her with a smile.

"You're welcome" Millie responded. She considered fighting this man, wrestling the knife of off of him but he was clearly physically superior to her and probably a much, much better fighter. She also considered grabbing a knife for herself whilst Barry was unaware but she would not be able to sneak up on him and use it because her robe had no pockets to conceal the weapon. These ideas were risky and stupid anyway which may result in Barry doing something to George. Millie really didn't care about herself so long as it meant protecting her son and she would do anything to make sure of that.

Millie decided her goal was to disarm Barry, taking the knife off of him and using it to force him out of her house. Once she had the knife she would threaten him with his life the same way the bastard did to George. She was not sure if she could bring herself to kill Barry despite how evil he appears, but she could certainly cut and stab him in non-vital areas of his body if she had to. However, the first challenge was the disarming. Millie needed Barry in a position where he was so oblivious to what was happening she would have no problem taking him out. Millie decided to start out gently and settle him using her words. Unfortunately for her, she had no idea Barry was intending to use her vulnerability for his lustful, ulterior motives...