The Escaped Prisoner Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooo my goodness!!" She moaned, hoping it would once again wake George but once again, it was to no avail.

"How do you find this?"

"Oh it's so wrong but you're sooo good at lapping up my warm pussy!" Millie used her free hand to stroke Barry's bald head and then push it back down into her most intimate region. This encouraged Barry to increase his technique and assault on her vagina, alternating between probing his tongue inside of her and licking her clitoris. The effect it was having on Millie messed with her head. Her body was betraying her and she was instinctively raising her hips in line with his oral fucking. Furthermore, she could feel the familiar sensations of an orgasm building within her. Surely she could not cum for this monster! She began frantically going at the rope to cease this most depraved act from taking place.

"Mmm your pussy tastes so sweet baby. I can tell its never reacted like this before" Barry said reaching up to play with her breasts.

"Uh-huh! My husband doesn't do it half as good as this!" Millie glanced down and could see her words were encouraging him but at least they kept his head down. She continued. "And he doesn't satisfy me. I'm always so horny and need a real man to just fuck me all the time!!" She was shocked at her own dirty words, primarily because she could feel herself becoming more aroused by them, bringing her closer to orgasm. It was a risky tactic.

"Do you talk this dirty with hubby?" Barry asked.

"No" Millie replied shaking her head, once again feeling the shame of a reference to David. "I'm far too shy."

"I wouldn't say that" Barry replied cheekily as he gently pinched her nipples, making her back arch.

"I can be this with you though. I can let my dirty side out that I've been holding in for soo long and no one will know!" Millie thought about these words. Her pussy was on fire in response to this dark situation and screaming at her to let that monster phallus in it. She wondered if Barry was somehow igniting a side to her she secretly craved. Barry will presumably be gone before David comes home and George is far too young to remember any of this. Perhaps this situation was not as bad as she thought. Barry was providing her with much needed sexual satisfaction and it wasn't her fault she had to put up with it. No, she was forced. "...What the fuck am I thinking?!" Millie yelled in her head, pulling herself back to reality. "I am loyal to and love David, with my mind and body. And this is rape! It's meant to be immoral and horrific!" She desperately needed to get control of the situation.

"Please baby, release my other wrist so I can fully let you explore my hot body!" Barry ignored her and continued to engorge himself in her swollen cunt.

Millie's attempts to undo her other wrist were failing miserably and she momentarily pulled away as she felt his weight shift. He was on his knees and aiming his penis right at her vagina. "No! No! This can't be happening!" Millie screamed in her mind.

"WAIT!!!!" Millie shouted, sure it would wake George and he would save her from this nightmare. It did not. "At least put a condom on" she said gesturing with her head to them on the side whilst she moved her small free hand to protect her vagina from the massive object facing it. She could feel intense heat radiating from her sex and it felt drenched and puffy as if anticipating Barry's penis.

"No way baby."

"But I don't want to get any diseases or get pregnant." The thought of carrying Barry's child almost made her sick in her mouth.

"I got checked out regularly at prison and I've got no diseases, plus..." Barry leaned into her face so his eyes were inches from hers. "I know you're on the pill because I saw them in the bathroom." Barry savoured the terror in her eyes as it finally hit her that their sexual intercourse was only moments away.

That was it for Millie. The final nail in the coffin. No more cards to play. She had submitted herself to this evil and nothing came of it. Her nightmare of being raped was about to come to fruition. She felt like she wanted to die. Barry grabbed the wrist of her hand hopelessly protecting her vagina and pinned it above her head. Then, with his free hand, he guided the bulbous red head of his cock into her swollen pussy lips, feeling them acceptingly part for it. The two sexual organs happily, mutually lubricated each other with their juices. Barry stared deeply into Millie's face as he pushed the tip into her. He groaned in rapture and Millie gasped suddenly.

"Oh gawd!!" Millie exclaimed, already feeling its size stretching her. "It's too big! Please take it out!!" She pleaded pushing at his chest.

"No way you horny slut. Your little married pussy is dripping wet and so, so tight" Barry said in ecstasy. "Just give it a moment to adjust."

After a few minutes of Millie wailing Barry removed the tip but then proceeded to sink more of it deeper and deeper into her. This went on for another half an hour and although it was excruciating for Millie, the pain was beginning to subside and was being replaced with a much worse feeling; deep sexual pleasure. Millie couldn't deny that his massive cock probing places she had never felt before was having an animalistic effect on her.

"Ooo....Ooooo..." Millie genuinely moaned in line with Barry's thrusts and she quickly shut her mouth in defiance. There was no way this beast was going to give her pleasure through rape! But Barry noticed her subtle moaning which encouraged him to pick up the pace. Her tight cunt mixed with her juices felt silky and lovely wrapping around his cock.

"Your pussy is taking all of my dick now baby" Barry said with delight. Millie was astonished. It seemed physically impossible yet she could feel Barry's hips slap against hers as he fully buried himself in her accommodating vagina. Millie could feel the tip probe a region deep inside she never knew existed, giving her wonderful, intense sensations.

Millie turned her head away in an attempt to hide her arousal from Barry and tightly gripped the bedsheet with her free hand in defiance. She tried to focus on something, anything to distract her from the pleasure she was forcibly receiving. It was to no avail though. Barry was fucking were with firm strokes and his penis was finding and exploiting the most sensitive areas of her inner sex. Millie felt incredible underneath Barry. Her whole body was squirming like it was trying to escape him and this only succeeded in her indirectly fucking him back, rotating his organ around her delicate inner regions.

"Urgh, urgh, urgh! Barry stop! This is so wrong!"

"Oh Millie, stop denying that you love it! Your cunt is soaking wet and I can feel you about to cum."

He was right. Millie wanted Barry out because she was approaching an orgasm and there was nothing she could do to relinquish its onslaught. She couldn't believe Barry hadn't cum already after all the foreplay, dirty talk and half an hour of sex which he hadn't had in 8 years! When she made love with David it only lasted for about 20 minutes as he went at her like an enthusiastic teenager. However, this felt like she was being ravished by the stamina and ferocity of a warrior. She felt extremely guilty about bringing up thoughts of her husband and comparing him with this bastard, especially when she was on the verge of mammoth sexual release.

"Noooooo! Uuurrnnngghh!" Millie said thrashing her head and desperately tugging with her bound arm, using every ounce of will she had to fight her body from committing this ultimate betrayal. Despite her defiance, she didn't realise her free hand was pulling on Barry's lateral muscles to dig his body deeper into hers. "Oh, oh gawd no!....OH GAWD!!!!" She kept screaming this for about fifteen seconds and then her body went rigid and she fell silent momentarily losing her breath. Barry felt her become extremely wet. Millie was in the midst of the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced and started bucking uncontrollably below Barry whilst continually letting out wild sexual noises. Barry was loving the oxymoronic vision of lust and betrayal smeared all over her pretty face as she tightly shut her eyes and opened her mouth wide. Her vagina was sucking at Barry's dick which had the desired effect on it as Barry could feel himself cuming.

"Oh God! Oh baby I'm gonna cum so hard in your creamy pussy!" Barry stated whilst increasing the pace of his fucking of Millie. The alarm bells went off in Millie. Although she was on birth control she didn't want to risk becoming pregnant.

"No!! Please take it out!!" Millie said heavily panting whilst pushing at his strong chest. She scrunched her face in blissful agony as she was trying to come to terms with her own orgasm.

"Here I come! Just like you like it! All in your married pussy!!" Barry yelled. He buried himself in Millie one last time and shot jet after jet of cum into her. Millie felt his penis vibrating inside of her from each shot, elevating her own orgasm. She couldn't believe this nightmare as she watched the pleasure in his face whilst still cuming all over his penis, their juices mingling in her abused vagina.

After a twenty seconds of this Barry fell on top of Millie with his cock still buried inside of her. Their heavy breathing replaced the sound of their wild sex noises and Millie could feel a film of sweat between them. She felt truly horrible. Not only had this bastard raped her, he had somehow managed to make her have the most powerful orgasm of her life.

Chapter 10

Barry finally moved his cock out of Millie and she heard the sloshing sound as it did, followed by what felt like a constant stream of their juices. Barry looked down at his proud work as he watched his cum pour out of her. There was a lot.

"Wooo I needed that!" Barry exclaimed. "You were great baby" he said smirking at Millie who just lay there motionless. She looked at the clock on the side and it read 2am. She was drained, emotionally and physically, and wished this was all some horrible dream which she would soon wake up from.

Millie looked around herself. All the furniture was the same except for the bed. She was still tied to it like some sort of sex slave and the covers were wet and ruffled everywhere which emphasised her betrayal to her family. She could feel the profuse stream of her and Barry's tainted cum running out her vagina and down into her ass crack.

"You've had your fun Barry. Now please leave this house and never come back" Millie demanded.

"Haha not a chance! That was the first time in 8 years I've had sex and you, my beautiful submissive, horny housewife, are still around so why would I want to stop our fucking?" Barry chuckled. "Besides, you can't deny you loved it and want more."

The perversity of those words fucked with Millie's mind. Somehow her body loved the sex it had received from Barry but she refused to let it define her as some sort of slut who, just because she was under duress, got a kick out of being raped!

"Please untie me so I can see my son" Millie whimpered.

"Sure thing. Let's go check on the little guy and after that I'll be fully recovered for another fuck session." Those words repulsed Millie. Of course he would want more sex with her. Millie wasn't sure she had the will power to resist him now. The deplorable acts had already been done and there was no sexual part of her left to fight for. Barry untied the rope from her other wrist, oblivious to her attempts at untying it. Millie felt the relief having control of her whole body again.

"I'm just going to quickly use the bathroom" Millie said to which Barry nodded in response. She put her feet firmly to the carpet and attempted to stand but almost fell over. The sex with Barry had really taken its toll on her slim frame. Barry laughed to himself as he watched her wobble to the bathroom naked as if slightly drunk with globules of their cum dripping out of her. Millie closed and locked the door behind her and was immediately sick and crying in the sink. She splashed water and soap all over her body in an attempt to clean herself of the sin of what just transpired. Millie inserted fingers into her vagina and thoroughly dug out the remains of Barry's polluting DNA. She felt deeply humiliated as her fingers sensed how wet she had become from their sex. She wanted to stay in the bathroom forever but desperately needed to check on George.

Millie exited the bathroom without saying a word and headed straight for her underwear draw. She put on a pair of frumpy dark blue long pyjama bottoms and matching buttoned shirt in an attempt to make herself less sexy. She then darted down the hallway to George's room. He was still there, happy as could be, sleeping soundly. Millie couldn't believe it. The volume at the end of their sex would've woken the neighbours if she had any!

"Aww little guy's sleeping soundly" Barry said. Millie turned around and he stood in the doorway completely naked and clutching the knife. The combination of his nakedness and the knife made him look insane. He had not washed and his cock was shiny from their juices. Although not erect, it hung low, midway between its base and his knee.

"Please, let me just stay with him for the rest of the night" Millie pleaded.

"You don't seem to get it baby. We made a deal that I could use you, although from the way you were acting in the bedroom I'd say we were using each other" Barry replied cheekily and Millie glanced away in shame. "You needed that, it was incredible for you and no one has to know." Barry's words were turning Millie's mind into soup. Yes, she badly needed sex because George had denied her for so long but with David, not this vile being, no matter how good his big penis felt inside of her, giving her pleasure she had never felt before.

Millie's silence unnerved Barry. "If you stop being so good people are going to get hurt" he said gesturing the knife.

"No, I'll be good" Millie replied. "Please can we grab some water first though. That really took it out of me."

"Haha fair enough. And now that you mention it I'm kinda parched too." With that they left George. Millie had one quick glance back to take in the one ray of light in her darkening World. They reached the kitchen and Barry told Millie to sit at the table and he poured them each a glass of water. The silence of their drinking created tension. Millie was blankly staring forward whilst Barry was watching her.

Barry moved to the other side of the table opposite her, placed his knife down and began stroking his cock. Millie stared at the knife on the table but then the image of Barry's penis caught her eye as it started to twitch as it came to life. She could tell that thing was longing to get back inside her tight, little vagina. Barry moved around to her, took her submissive hand and placed it on his dick, guiding it up and down it. Although Millie was complying with this action she was looking away.

"Do you want to taste it?" Barry said grinning down at her.

"Sure" Millie replied defeated and initially flicked her tongue around his bellend. Barry murmured in delight as Millie lapped at the top of his cock. Barry's precum tasted surprisingly sweet. She traced her tongue along his shaft, cleaning the combination of their sex juices off it. His shaft felt smooth and firm against her wet tongue and Barry was loving the warmth of it caressing him. Millie popped the head of his penis in her mouth and sloshed her tongue around it. She drew her mouth off it in a sucking motion, milking the bellend and Barry moaned in approval as she did this whilst staring up at him with her pretty eyes.

"You like my dick don't you."

"Mmmhmm" Millie replied taking more of it in her mouth. She was barely half way and it was already at the end of her throat making her slightly gag. She loved giving David a blowjob whilst watching the pleasure in his face, but as she stared up at Barry's evil face all she felt was the betrayal of her body undertaking and accepting these acts. She noticed her other hand was rubbing the top of her thigh. Barry conversely was loving the picture in front of him. This beautiful, elegant woman had her pretty face engorged in his cock and her sweet eyes were locked on him. It was dirty, oxymoronic bliss.

"Tell me you love my big, hard prison cock."

Millie brought his penis out of her mouth. "I love your big, hard prison cock" she said sultrily whilst stroking it.

"That's right. And how does it taste?"

"Sweet." Millie said, now feeling her vagina dampen as she ran her tongue along his shaft more passionately. Consequently, she wondered if she truly was a closet slut who was just into the physical acts of fucking, no matter what kind of disgraceful man came her way and whether her loved ones cared or not.

"Is this the biggest cock you've had in your mouth?"

"This is the biggest cock I've had in my tiny, tight mouth" Millie replied happily adding adjectives. Barry then pulled her to her feet, yanked off her clothes and began heavily kissing her on her mouth. Millie felt the cool air move over her body and her nipples hardened. She allowed Barry to claim her mouth and liberally stroked his cock, trying to force him to cum. Their tongues intertwined passionately and Barry had one hand groping the smooth skin of her breasts whilst the other locked itself at the back of Millie's neck, pulling her into him.

Barry was assaulting Millie's senses and she could feel her resolve crumbling as she responded to his touch, words and the feeling of his monster cock. Her other hand was rubbing his beautifully toned abs and that ridiculous spider's web tattoo.

"What's your favourite position?" Barry asked.

Millie loved being on top but Barry was not taking that from her. "I like to be taken from behind."

"Ok, then beg me too" Barry said firmly squeezing her tight ass.

"Please, please take me from behind" Millie quietly said.

"Come on baby, I've heard your sounds, you can do better than that" Barry retorted.

"Please baby, fuck me from behind!"

"More..." Barry said. One hand had now moved to her pussy and was creating circles around her clit.

"Mmph...Please bend me over this table and stick your long, thick dick in my warm, wet pussy!" And with that Barry turned Millie around around, knocked the knife onto the floor away from her, lifted one of her legs onto the table whilst bending her over and rammed half his cock into her.

"Ooooo!!" Millie said in shock and pain. Barry rested in her for a while to allow her to once again become accustomed to his size and to savour the wonderful sensations of her sensitive, erotic cunt. Then, placing his hands on her slender hips, Barry began sliding in and out in a steady rhythm.

Millie stared ahead and closed her mouth in an attempt to block her sexual murmuring. Each time Barry's penis moved into her, wonderful electrical signals went to her brain. Furthermore, his heavy balls were directly slapping against her clit as the position of her legs exposed it. She told herself to fight these unjust carnal feelings, but her body had other ideas as it sexually reacted.

"Oh you feel so good baby!" Barry exclaimed.

"So do you!" Millie instinctively said. She couldn't believe she had just responded so casually like that. It was a good thing Barry couldn't see her face because it was in complete shock in response to her words. Barry's continual fucking was once again bringing Millie deep, twisted pleasure and she was moaning lowly and sexily.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck! Oh my gawd!" Cried Millie. "It feels so good and its so deep in me!"

These words were like ecstasy to Barry. Without warning he flipped her over onto her back so he could see the indulgence in her face. It was delightful. One of Millie's hands was playing with her long hair whilst the other was tracing his abs. Barry moved one of his hands to one of her firm breasts so he could feel it bouncing against his assault.