The Escaped Prisoner Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby! Oooooo! Mmmmph!" Millie continually exclaimed in tormented bliss whilst wrapping her legs around Barry's waist, pulling him deeper into her soaking vagina. David, the knife, diffusing the situation had now all but left her mind. She could hear the squishy sound of her juices as Barry relentlessly filled her up with each stroke. Millie felt like her sex was on fire. "If you keep fucking me like this I will cum soon!" Millie said in a laboured voice staring into Barry's dark, twisted eyes. Barry took that encouragement and began pumping her frantically.

5 minutes later. "OH GAWD I'M CUMMING I'M CUMIIIIING!!" Mille said like an animal erupting in heat. Barry continually fucked her, engorging in the picture of this brown-haired beauty moving wildly on the table, stroking and pulling at his tattooed and muscular arms

"I'm gonna cum soon too baby!" Barry stated. "Tell me where you want it."

Millie really wanted it in her vagina but thought that would not be wise again. "On my stomach" she replied.

"Ask me better" Barry demanded. "Otherwise my full load is going straight into your womb again."

"Urgh! Barry, take your cock out, lay it on my stomach and shoot your hot, creamy cum all up my body!" That was enough for Barry. He took his dick out lay it on her stomach and roared as he spew rope after rope of cum. Millie couldn't help but look so she had positioned herself up on her elbows and the first shot flew straight onto her perky lips and over her cheek. She then stared in amazement as he covered her neck, breasts and stomach in his jizzsm. As they were recovering he scooped up some of his cum on his index finger and brought it to Millie's mouth. Without question, she sucked it off his finger along with his seed already on her lips and swallowed whilst staring warmly into Barry's eyes.

"How was your fuck baby?" Barry asked.

"It was wonderful!" Millie replied, casually discarding her marriage.

"And how did it feel to cum on my dick?"

"It felt incredible. I've never cum so hard" Millie responded as if hypnotised. Barry's vile, white fluids still lay on her smooth skin and soaked into her body.

"What was the best part?" Barry said teasing the tip of his finger into her ravished, sopping sex.

"Hmmmmmmmm" Millie responded with a lingering, sultry smile at Barry, teasing him with her delayed answer. "I loved it when you were fucking me from behind, pulling me into you by my hips, your balls were hitting against my tender clit and my pussy felt sooo creamy around your long, meaty cock."

Chapter 11

Barry marvelled at what he had done to Millie. He had taken an intelligent, elegant, innocent housewife and turned her into his dirty whore. She didn't care that he was dangerous, on the run and had basically raped her, Millie had never had sex like this before and she could no longer deny the wonderful way it made her feel. It was purely physical though. Although Barry was ripped and had a penis like some sort of magical wand, his baldness, horrible rancid breath and menacing tattoos made him repulsive. Millie justified her actions by thinking of Barry as some sort of affair -- purely sexual, no attraction.

They went back to the bedroom where they continued fucking throughout the night in all sorts of positions with all sorts of dirty language. Millie had accepted there was nothing she could do so she may as well enjoy it.

"Oh my goodness Barry your monster cock feels so good in my wet, little pussy!" Millie hissed.

"Best cock ever right?"

"You know it baby" Millie replied sexily and flicked her tongue in his mouth. The time was now 6am and they were still yet to sleep. Millie was riding Barry, squeezing her breasts whilst he enthusiastically slapped at her ass. Millie had never had the latter action done to her but she loved the dirtiness of this action from someone like Barry. Barry wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her into him as he came deep inside of Millie, setting her off into another shaking orgasm.

At the end of this session Millie passed out and Barry left, quietly saying goodbye to and thanking George for indirectly playing the role of leverage, helping Barry conquer Millie. He took the keys to the spare car and drove away.

When Millie woke up she noticed the absent Barry and warily crept to George's room half expecting to be ravished by Barry again. George was sleeping safely and she heard a car pull into the driveway. It was David! Although overjoyed at his return her mind panicked as the room had been turned into a perverse sex den overnight. She quickly ran back, made the bed, rinsed her mouth out with mouthwash and jumped in the shower as David rushed upstairs.

"Honey!" David exclaimed. "So good to see you again! Are you alright?"

"Hi sweetie!" Millie replied happily embracing David in her wet naked body. "Yes, George and I are fine" she said slightly shakily, lying about her night of sexual depravity. "Are you ok?"

"Yes I'm fine, but the car is gone and so are the keys to it!"

"What?!" Exclaimed Millie in genuine shock not knowing Barry had stolen it.

"The escaped prisoner must've broken into here, taken the keys and then the car! Thank goodness nothing happened to you or George in the process!"

"Right" Millie replied glancing down in guilt. "Anyway, I've missed you" Millie said bringing herself against David. "And so has someone else by the looks at things." She winked at him feeling his penis through his pants. His size was noticeably inferior to Barry's and she hoped he wouldn't find her vagina loose after Barry had abused it most of the night.

"Hmm I've missed you too" replied David. He looked back in their bedroom. "I tell you what though, this place stinks like sex!" He said laughing.

Millie stood shocked for a second hoping Barry wouldn't latch onto the situation. "Well what can I say; last night I got carried away thinking about you darling." And with this David chuckled and began kissing her passionately. As things began heating up they heard the familiar sound of George crying and Millie couldn't believe it. During her sexual assault nothing and now this!

"Of course" David said smiling down at his wife. "You've had to deal with him all night, I'll go to him."

"It seems no one will know as to what transpired last night" thought Millie. The whole experience was traumatic but she couldn't stop thinking of Barry, his huge penis and their intense and amazing sex. She felt a familiar tinge deep inside of her at the thought.