The Escaped Prisoner Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, your name is Barry "The Cannon" Finch" Millie said looking at Barry.

Barry stopped slightly alarmed. "The cops told you huh?"

"Yes. They didn't elaborate on that ridiculous nickname though."

Barry smiled. "The Cannon" came from his time robbing banks. People said he was so well organised the whole robbery occurred like a sudden explosion, like being shot out of a cannon. But Millie didn't know that.

Before Barry could respond Millie brazenly interjected. "So what was prison like?"

Barry paused at that question. It was personal. "Like being slowly stripped of your soul."

Millie didn't expect such a dark answer. "I can't imagine. It must've been horrible."

"Who the fuck do you think you are to comment?!" Barry couldn't believe the balls on this wife.

"No one. I've never served time or even committed a serious crime. But even if you were in there for a good reason I'm not sure if anyone deserves to feel like they're being stripped of their humanity."

It was as if Millie understood the pain Fardoth caused Barry. But he didn't like this line of questioning as he felt her trying to get in his head. He shook off her words and decided to steer their conversation down another route, one where he would tease Millie with his plan for her.

"So you said you've never committed a serious crime. What crimes have you committed?"

"Speeding" Millie replied.

"Oh you rebel!" Barry laughed and Millie joined in and sat at the table adjacent to Barry in an attempt to make their situation more comfortable.

"Ha I know it's not going to get me in Fardoth, but I was going almost double to speed limit if it helps."

"Not really" Barry chuckled. To Millie's undisclosed delight he released the knife and lay it on the table in front of him. "To be honest I thought it would've been something more fun like streaking. Somehow, I can just picture you defiantly running through a park or something stark naked" Barry said grinning over the exposed parts of Millie's body. She slightly shuffled in her chair at the uncomfortable notion that Barry was picturing her naked. Millie had in fact streaked in College when she was a sophomore. She got drunk during a volleyball social and was dared to do it by one of the guys on the men's team. Millie never told David about it due to fear of his reaction, allowing herself to be manipulated by some guy, and she was certainly not going to tell Barry! Nevertheless, she could feel Barry relaxing and the situation was beginning to turn in her favour, although she was a long way off from her goal.

Millie was about to make the conversation personal and about Barry again when the telephone rang. Barry and Millie exchanged startled glances and she felt disappointed knowing its interruption put Barry on edge again.

"Don't answer it and let it go to voicemail!" Barry said. Millie wanted so desperately to answer it and tell someone, whoever it was, the situation she was in. But that would be stupid.

The voicemail beep sounded and David's voice became audible. "Hey sweetie. Guess you're asleep now. The police called and told me you and George are fine thank God. Man, you would not believe this; the police have blocked all roads around the prison including the one leading up to the house, so I'm being put up in a bnb nearby for the night and will make it to you first thing tomorrow morning."

Millie's heart sank at this news. Now George and herself were trapped with Barry at least until morning! Barry on the other hand felt relief that the husband would not be a problem now. This relief quickly turned to elation when Barry also realised that Millie's husband would not be able to interfere with his plans for her which he now had all night to fulfil. David continued: "Ugh I so badly wish I was with you right now. After all of this I would love to help you relax by kissing you all over, making you all excited..."

Millie couldn't believe this and her jaw dropped at her husband's words. She caught Barry's slimy grin as he gripped the table and chair and stared at her with hungry eyes. Millie turned away in embarrassment and crossed her arms over her chest. At any other time this would've made her aroused but because of this situation, she was mortified.

"...Then you'd tease me, rubbing your sexy body all over me. You're so good at teasing me, making me want to fuck you. Then you beg me to fuck you and moan into my mouth as I cum inside of you. I know how much you love me cuming inside of you..." Barry's ears were burning and he ravishley eyed Millie like a predator staring down its prey before a kill.

"...Well I hope that has got you all excited and you can wait until tomorrow morning. I wouldn't want you taking your frustration out on any escaped prisoner!" David laughed as he said this and Millie couldn't believe what she was hearing! "Goodnight to you and George. I love you." The voicemail finished, the final beep filled the air and then nothing did except for the sound of Millie's panicked breathing.

Chapter 5

Barry waited for a few seconds letting the tension build. He could almost hear the thump of his heart through his chest. "You know Millie, I've been good to you and George. I mean I've tolerated your bullshit and not harmed your kid. So how are you going to repay me?"

Millie's heart sank as did her eyes towards the floor. There it was. Her fear of becoming raped was becoming a reality. And by this man. Tattoos, evil, violent and God knows where he had been. He probably had all sorts of diseases.

No. This was not going to happen to her. Although David had single handily trashed her plan of disarming Barry through talk there was now a horrible other way to achieve her goal. Millie knew Barry wanted her and she could use that to her advantage. She wasn't dumb - she knew she was an attractive woman with a good body even after birthing George and had a pretty natural face to go with it. Men were always catching glances at her and her friends would sometimes comment about how she could be a model, much to her dismissal of undertaking such a liberal job. Millie could not believe she was about to do this but what choice did she have. Summoning her courage, she optimistically thought maybe this way would help her achieve her goal more easily. She took a gulp and spoke.

"Ok Barry, no bullshit. You can have me if you promise not to harm either George or I and you leave immediately afterwards." Barry grinned devilishly. "Ok, it's a deal. I'll leave as soon as I'm satisfied we're done and I won't harm either yourself or George. In fact, I think you may like it" he sniggered as he was rubbing his cock under his jumpsuit, drawing Millie's attention to the outline of its shape. David's penis was a respectable 7 inches but this had to easily be longer and much thicker. Millie was sure the pain his penis would cause if it entered her would be excruciating. She would just have to make sure it did not.

"Hmm I already see you admiring my cock." Those words caused Millie to refocus on his face and the task at hand. "Why don't you come on over and get better acquainted with it."

Millie felt nauseous at what she was about to do. She took a deep, nervous breath and slowly walked towards Barry. He still had the knife in his hand and she would need to get to work in disarming this weapon from him. She placed the palm of her right hand on his penis and Barry let out a low groan. It felt like a solid object yet her touch was making it pulsate a little. Millie gently traced the penis through the jumpsuit, getting a sense of its massive size from how long it took her to work up and down it.

Barry leaned in close to her right ear. "You know, this is the first time I've received female attention in 8 years, so imagine how excited I am and how eager I am to take it out on someone as beautiful as you Millie."

Millie gulped. He must be insanely horny and this was something she could use. She leaned back and put her hands on his chest, feeling the muscular physique underneath. "Thank you for saying I'm beautiful. I can't imagine how it must feel being locked away with no physical contact."

"But that's all over now" Barry said as he leaned in and kissed Millie. Millie was not expecting this kiss. Her eyes were open crying out in emotional pain but she needed it to be natural. She forced herself to relax and slightly parted her mouth to let Barry's tongue enter and probe around. Barry was frantically exploring her mouth like it was his very first French kiss and she could taste his foul stench as their tongues interlocked.

"Oh I have missed and yearned for that!" Barry exclaimed. "And I've yearned for this too..." Barry said as he grabbed both of Millie's ass cheeks with the knife in one hand and pulled her close to him. Millie jumped and Barry could feel the firmness of her ass as a result.

Barry was rubbing his hands all over Millie's ass and she could feel his hard penis poking into her robe. Millie needed to change the situation fast. "So what now?" Millie asked.

"Now, now we enjoy every part of each other."

"Ok but not here. Upstairs, in the bedroom."

"You won't feel guilty about doing it where your husband sleeps?" Barry chuckled and Millie felt ashamed at the thought. She needed to push David out of her mind and go with this perverted situation for the time being if she was going to get rid of this bastard. She couldn't stand to dwell on what David would think of her now.

"Down here feels so exposed and besides, the baby monitor is in the bedroom and if I'm doing this I want to know George is safe at all times."

"Just like how you would do with your husband?" Barry chuckled again, trying to get in Millie's head and replace her husband with him. Millie just stared at Barry. "...Ok fine" Barry said slightly disappointed. "Let's go to the bedroom. But on one condition; tell me what you want from me."

Millie froze unsure of what to do next. "I don't know what you're getting at."

"Oh, I think you do baby. What do you want me to do to you?"

Millie was not much of a fan of dirty talk. She loved sex but was not confident enough and too innocent to be vocal about it. However, in this instance she would obviously have to be. She looked in the eyes and quietly whispered. "I want you to take me Barry."

Barry grinned. "Good. More."

Millie sighed inside. "I want to feel you inside of me."

"You want my big dick inside of you?"

Bending to Barry's twisted desires she spoke more seductively now. "Yes. I want that big dick inside of me. I've never felt anything so big and I want it to fill me up." Millie stopped after realising she had gone too far. This surprised her as she didn't intend to go this far and could feel her breath quicken, nipples slightly stiffen and a tingle spread through her body. That was weird...

Barry on the other hand drank in her reluctant but so erotic talk. Those words combined with her pure and elegant personality and looks was the perfect sinful mix. He kissed her deeply and passionately forcing her back over the table whilst trying to open her robe.

Millie fought the advance of his wandering hand. "Wait, wait, wait!" Millie quickly said before things became out of hand. "No bedroom, no sex" she said teasingly, showing her complacence with the situation. Barry groaned in frustration and moved off her. Millie skipped past him and continued to head upstairs with Barry hungrily tailing her. She couldn't believe he had yet to release the grip on the knife! She would have to step her game up.

Chapter 6

She first stopped off at George's room. He was still sound asleep and she was glad he would not be able to recall this traumatic event. Barry stood in the doorway slowly rubbing his cock under his jumpsuit. Millie set up the baby monitor and directed Barry to the bedroom.

The bedroom is at the other end of the floor from George's room. It's spacious with a queen size bed centrally positioned against one of the walls with two bedside cabinets either side of it. There is a dresser with a tv on it, an armchair and stereo system. An ensuite bathroom connects to the bedroom.

Millie turned on the other baby monitor on the side cabinet, already praying George had stirred, giving her a reason to go back to him. "If George is crying or in trouble we stop and you let me go to him immediately. He is my priority" she said moving to the middle of the room facing Barry.

Barry sighed. "Fine. I guess it'll be just like with hubby. Now, you've been wearing that robe for far too long. Take it off."

Millie gulped. She needed to get Barry to let his guard down and release the knife if she was going to have a chance of using it on him. Furthermore, she had her singlet and volleyball short combination underneath which could be the catalyst for Barry ravishing her right there and then. "Mind if I go freshen up first? It's been a long night and I need to go to the bathroom" Millie said.

"Hmmm why not. I want you looking your best for our marathon fuck session" Barry replied. Millie felt deeply sick in her stomach at Barry's last words. "One thing first though" Barry said as he moved into the bathroom and inspected it for any sort of escape route or weapon. When going through one of the bathroom cupboards he noticed Millie's birth control which she was about half way through. "It would be rude not to cum deep in her cunt now" Barry thought to himself, remembering what her husband had said on his pathetic voicemail.

"You're free to go on in" Barry said gesturing with his arm. "But I don't want to see that robe on you when you get out of there." Millie shuffled passed him and locked the door behind her. "And make it quick!" Barry demanded.

Millie turned on the sink tap and stared at herself in the mirror. When she saw the traumatised expression on her face she broke down crying. The sound of the water covered her sobs and she couldn't believe what was happening. After a minute she regained her courage, not letting herself be defeated by her emotions. She frantically began searching the bathroom for some sort of tool to help her, however, she realised Barry was one step ahead of her from conducting the same search only moments earlier. Millie came across her birth control and prayed Barry had not noticed it. She also came across a few packets of condoms David had accumulated from "lads" trips with his guy friends. "If the worse comes to the worse Barry better be wearing one of these" Millie said to herself. She flashed back to the size of his organ she could see and feel through the jumpsuit and prayed one of these condoms would fit it. "What if it tears me in two?!" She violently shuddered at the thought. "And God, what if I enjoy it?..." That thought stopped her. She had been horny for too long and yearned for sex. Despite this being rape, would her sexual needs make her enjoy it? Millie pushed these dark thoughts out of her mind as she noticed something in the corner wash basket that could buy her some time.

Millie cautiously exited the bathroom and found Barry stood at the foot of the bed. He had ditched his jumpsuit and was only wearing a pair of David's grey slacks. He still clutched the knife as if reinforcing his lack of trust for her. She knew she would have to fall deeper into his immoral game to get that knife away from him. She could now see the full extent of his tattoos. They were wiry all the way up his arms to his shoulder and a spiders-web tattoo covered most of his chest and abdomen. This extenuated his evil exterior. He was exactly the type of man she would never be attracted to but she would have to force herself to be.

Millie couldn't help but notice his bare muscular upper body. He was ripped with a chiselled six pack which she had always dreamed about on David. She felt disgusted admiring his features and her eyes fell downwards.

Barry noticed Millie's eyes moving over his upper body and smirked with pride. He would break this woman and soon she will be screaming in lust voluntarily. However, he was disappointed. Although she had ditched the robe she had substituted it for a baggy sports jersey that fell just above her knees.

"I said no robe..."

"I'm not wearing the robe" Millie quickly retorted. "You didn't say anything about putting any clothes on." Unfortunately, the jersey was the only item of clothing in the wash basket aside from socks and underwear. She casually moved to one of the bedside tables and placed the condoms on it. Barry noticed the condoms and smirked to himself knowing they were going nowhere near his dick. At least she seemed to be accepting her fate.

"You can't delay this baby. Those clothes are coming off eventually" Barry said as he pocketed the knife in his slacks. He placed his hands on her waist and began moving the jersey material upwards. He could feel some sort of skimpy shorts underneath.

Millie placed her hands on the top of his preventing the material from riding up further. "No I accept these clothes are coming off, and who said anything about delaying things? This is simply teasing" she said through a sultry voice and smile. Barry could feel his cock turning to iron at this submission.

Millie considered taking the knife out of his pocket and stabbing him with it then and there but there was a chance he would intercept her before she did. She decided to defuse him further.

"You heard what my husband said; I love to tease and hey, if teasing you gets you off and out of my house quicker, why not right?"

Barry was somewhat taken aback by her honesty but he was obviously not going to stop her! "So, what did you have in mind baby?" He said as he leaned down and kissed her, finding her much more subservient and open than the last time. 'Baby'. Millie hated that word. It made her feel like a cheap whore but she could use it to prove her compliance.

"Well baby, why don't you sit in that armchair and relax whilst I put on a show for you" she said and leaned up to Barry, letting her tongue slide into his mouth to lightly caress his. Whilst she was doing this she was slowly moving him back to the armchair.

Barry could feel himself moving back into the armchair and was loving the feeling of her warm, wet lips against his and her delicate tongue moving in his mouth. He slumped back in the armchair and as he went to rise to taste her again he felt her hands on his shoulders.

"Ah, ah, ah" Millie said sexily. "Don't spoil the tease."

Everything was in place. Millie would take the knife from Barry whilst he was preoccupied by her. However, she felt awful about this next part. She was going to dance for this monster, seducing him in order to get him to drop his guard completely. She went to the stereo and began flicking through the records next to it.

Chapter 7

Barry couldn't believe this. When she moved to the stereo he knew exactly what she was going to do next. Despite her femininity, he knew she was yearning to be wild. Maybe she even longed for a bad boy like him.

Millie settled on "I Can't Quit You Baby" by Led Zeppelin. She knew the song because David played it quite a bit and it had a slow beat to dance to. "Don't play it too loud baby. We don't want to wake George" Barry said. Millie felt frustrated at Barry's calculated precaution. She reluctantly started swaying her hips in line with the rhythm. Barry was adjusting himself in the seat in anticipation.

Millie was about 5 feet away from Barry. She started to run her hands over her 5"9 frame. She moved up and down her smooth legs which caused the jersey material to ride up slightly, she lightly brushed her breasts and played with her hair. She felt disgusting but hopefully this will mean she won't have to endure any intimacy with this monster.

Barry was groaning in delight. He watched this elegant woman sexily dancing in front of him which fuelled his massive erection. Millie ran her hands underneath the jersey which gave Barry a glimpse of her shorts.