The Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at this beautiful sexy girl in my arms, and she looked back at me. From how she looked she must've have known what I was about to say.

"I should really go."

She looked a little disappointed, but nodded.

"You could stay if you want..nothing has to happen."

I smiled a little as she said that. "That wouldn't be a good idea." I replied. I looked at her tiny bed. "We would be pressed so close in that bed, we would be all over each other in seconds.."

She looked back at me like she would fuck me that instant. And we would if I didn't get out of there. I shook my head.

"I should get home." I said finally.

And very reluctantly I gently pushed her up off of me. I looked up along her body, wondering about my sanity. But no, I had to leave. It might have been the best sex ever, but I loved my girlfriend and I didn't want to do anything even more stupid than I already had.

I got my jacket and we kissed again..god it was almost becoming an addiction. And I left.

The whole way home I couldn't believe what happened. I was a little pissed that I hadn't caught myself sooner and had even gotten into that situation, but I didn't go too far. The real bummer was walking home with in achingly hard cock. As soon as I got home I jumped in bed and brought myself to one of the most intense orgasms I'd had in a long long time.

Chapter 2

The next week when we saw each other again it was pretty much like normal. She was back to being her normal more quiet self, and she seemed to have lost all that familiarity we had found that night. I was actually kind of disappointed, though I told myself it was all for the better. Better not to tempt fate, right? We weren't completely cold or anything; still friendly and chatting between classes. But there wasn't even a hint of flirtation or acknowledgement in her eyes about what we had done after the party. By contrast it did feel a bit cold.

After a few days went by we agreed to meet a bit more outside of class. We just went to grab lunch occasionally, and joined some of the other smokers outside. But through all of it, nothing else came up about our rather hot encounter. So I just decided to let it go.

The rest of the semester seemed to fly by. I was kept pretty busy with final projects, and she was getting ready to go back to her home in Estonia. Everyone was getting excited for winter break, and honestly I couldn't wait to be done with this semester. I'd heard everyone talking about an end of semester bash, and I wasn't really sure about whether or not I'd go.

Finally the night came, it was just after finals and everyone was really ready to let loose. I was at home, absently looking at random things online and checking emails, when I got a text. It was from my Estonian friend. She was asking where I was. I picked up my phone and texted "At home. You?" A few moments later I got her reply, "At the party. You should come." I read it a couple of times, thinking. I realized my pulse went up a tempo. I typed back, "Sure. Be out in a bit." I looked at my screen...did I really want to go out again? Not really. But, it was the last party of the year, and most of these people I wouldn't see again. I'd made some nice friends over the past months so I thought, why not. And of course, I was excited about seeing her again outside of school. Just then my phone buzzed as I was still holding it with the screen on. She sent, "Great! See you soon" with a winking smiley.

The party started at the same flat, and if anything by comparison to the last party, things were even crazier. Granted I did arrive a little late, but people were almost belligerent! I saw many people dancing enthusiastically on the floor, someone was crowd surfing, and a couple of girls had even gone topless. I smiled and shook my head, and almost on queue one of my buddies saw me and shouted, "Hey! Where've you been!" He made his way clumsily through the people in front of him, and threw his arms around me. He reeked of beer, but I returned the amiable man-hug just the same.

"Where can I get started?" I asked.

"Man, you got a lot of catching up to do," He replied loudly. "Follow me."

He led me around another small group of people to the kitchen. It was slightly less disastrous than how it was left last time, but I could see it was well on its way. On the counter there was a long row of various liquor bottles, and my buddy fumbled around looking for glasses. He found two double shot glasses and turned to me smiling.

I shook my head and smiled. "Alright, what do we have?"

"Man, everything. Take your pick." He waved at the row of bottles.

I scanned the labels for anything that looked like a good start, until he suddenly grabbed one, and opened it.

"Tequila, huh?" I said. "No fucking around tonight, is there?"

He just smiled stupidly and poured the shots. "I've had five of these already," he said, holding up four fingers. He finished pouring our double shot - most of it ended up in the glasses - and he held one up for me.

"Any lime, man?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No, but we've got soda around here somewhere."

Shit. We'll fuck it.

After a quick 'cheers' we knocked back the shots. Goddamn cheap tequila. He barely showed any discomfort, but I was coughing.

"Where's a damn soda?" I asked, trying to breathe through these gasoline fumes.

He laughed at me and went to dig in the fridge. He fished out a 7-Up and I quickly took a drink. After I could take a normal breath, I told him I was done with that stuff. I asked if there was some Jameson.

"Nah, man. We had some Jack, but I think that went out a long while ago."

"Alright, just give me a beer."

Reaching back in the fridge he fished up a Corona and tossed it to me. I cracked open the bottle and took a swig. Suddenly behind me I heard,

"So you finally showed up!"

I turned to see my Estonian friend standing in the doorway to the kitchen. She looked at me with that smile and unplaceable look in her eyes. And, did she look amazing! The bad tequila was just starting to find its way into my brain, but no matter how sober or otherwise I was, she was looking good! She had a short sheer dress on, all black, with an angled hem. Her legs were covered with her usual skin-tight leggings, only this time they were a charcoal grey. The cloth hugged her body in all the right ways, and, though she didn't seem to do anything special with her hair, it hung perfectly around her face. I had to fight from getting a raging erection just looking at her standing there. She had a mostly empty bottle of beer in her hand, and she motioned for me to follow her.

I turned to my friend to say thanks for the shots. "I'll catch you later man."

"What, yeah? Oh, right. Hell yeah, bro." He got another big stupid grin and grabbed the bottle of bad tequila. He was going to regret that tomorrow.

I followed my Estonian friend through the crowd on the dance floor, and back out to our spot on the balcony.

"I need a smoke," she said.

She reached into her dress to pull out her cigarette case again, this time a bit more conservatively, and put one between her lips. I looked at those lips and watched as she lit her cigarette and pulled her first drag. She exhaled the cloud of smoke and I realized I wanted to take her right there and then. I shook my head. Can't be thinking like that..it must be the damn tequila. I took a drink from my beer as I watched her. She was looking out over the view. She brought her hand up to take another drag, and as she put it to her lips I took it from her and put it to mine. She shot a look at me in mock anger, smiling. I smiled back at her and took a deeper drag. The tobacco was nice, and I could taste her lips on the filter. I didn't see a logo on the paper, and wondered if she rolled her own. I exhaled, and handed it back to her. She took it, never taking her eyes off mine, and took another puff. She turned then, looking back out over the city.

It was kind of strange neither of us saying anything, so I asked,

"How did your finals go?"

She exhaled another cloud of smoke.

"Not bad." She replied. "I think I got all the points I needed to transfer back home."

"When do you have to leave?"

She looked back at me, then back to the city. "In a few days."

I looked away from her for the first time, and out towards nothing in particular. It seemed a little strange, and I was worried that our last time to hang out would be awkward.

"About last time.." I started.

"No, it's OK." She interrupted. "It was my fault. I'm really sorry about it."

I looked over at her, she looked genuinely embarrassed. Her head was lowered and she was looking down at the street below. I looked at her surprised. Here I was feeling bad for having to stop last time.

"You don't have anything to apologize for! I was actually going to tell you that I was sorry,"

She looked over at me.

"Sorry for having to stop what we were doing." I finished.

A smile flickered on her lips.

"I really didn't want to stop. You were amazing. But..I have a girlfriend. I just couldn't."

Her face lightened up a little.

"Really, you were phenomenal. I was just upset at myself for letting things get that far. Instead of stopping at that point we should've just..." I cut myself off. She was smiling into me again, and I could feel myself getting hard. What was wrong with me?

"Anyway, you're an amazing kisser. And it felt amazing with you..I was really surprised by this..connection." I didn't know how much more I should have said at this point.

"You felt that too?" She asked.

"Yeah. I haven't felt that kind of magnetism towards anyone but my girlfriend since she and I had met."

It was weird to admit that out loud. I had barely organized those thoughts privately, and here I was just saying it. I hoped this wasn't encouragement.

She kept looking and smiling.

"It was just crazy how it felt, that's all. And I'm sorry we got so into it and I had to stop."

"I'm not," She replied.

I looked at her.

"It was what it was. We got to experience that, and it's done. I'm not upset that nothing more happened. If I go home and nothing else happens that's perfectly fine. We shared that moment, and I'll remember that."

I smiled back at her. It was a nice way of looking at it, and I was really glad she didn't think I was leading her on. We just shared a mutual connection..a strong and rather sudden one. But it was just that. I still loved my girlfriend, and nothing really happened. It was good to get that out of the way, I thought.

"So," she said, changing her tone to something more lighthearted. "My beer is empty, and it looks like yours is almost gone. Time to get another?"

I smiled.

"Hell yeah."

And so we enjoyed the night like this. We chatted like usual, and let ourselves get flirty again. We just had fun and mingled with the others. Another great night that I didn't regret coming out for.

After about 1:00 in the morning, people were starting to yell about going to a club. My friend and I were like 'oh, no', but the majority of everyone wanted to go out. After following the drunken crowd into the street, we made our very indiscreet journey into town to one of the local electro clubs that some of my friends frequented. As we hit the cooler night air, I felt the familiar arm around my waist as my friend and I were pushed up against each other. Again, it felt so natural, so I put mine around her and we walked like that towards the club. When we arrived and made it in past the bouncer, the air was thudding with the deep bass of the music. I could feel the beat resonating through my body and through my friend at my side. We sort of swayed our hips, mock-dancing to the music as we went in.

As we joined the crowd on the floor I felt her move in front of me, and instinctively I put my hands on her. Her body swayed with my touch, and I moved over her hips and her sides, and over her back, and up to her shoulders. I sort of gave her a massage as we 'danced' and I watched her move and sway with my hands. It was incredibly sexy! After the song finished we decided to go to the bar. The sound was so loud we could barely hear each other talk, so after we got our drinks we went to a darker corner away from the dance floor. It wasn't all that much better, but I did like that we were away from the crowd. We sat in low chairs in a corner lit by black lights and the strobes from the dance floor. We tried to talk some more, but had to lean in really close to hear each other. We kept talking back and forth, turning our heads to put our lips close to each other's ears. On one exchange, we turned at the same time, and our lips just barely brushed. We both sort of tensed but didn't pull back or say anything about it, and kept up with our conversation. Sometimes when we leaned in to talk our hands would find their way on each other's arm or side, and more than once my hand ended up on her cloth-covered leg. It was nice to feel the closeness with her in this dark atmosphere..mixed with the alcohol and the music, it felt sexy and a little dirty..it was really intoxicating. After a while we just sat and watched the dancers and finished our drinks. I'd look over at her every so often and I'd catch her looking over at me.

Finally she leaned in and said, "I have to go to the toilet." And showed her empty glass.

I leaned close to her ear and replied, "You know where they are here? I should go too."

She pulled me up and said we'd go look.

We made our way to the back of the club, and saw a potential place where the bathrooms might be down a dark hallway lit by dim red lights. There were a few people hanging around back there, some absently swaying to the beat of the music, some looking very drunk and tired, and some couples at it like they should really find a room. We went further down the hall, and I could see lots of graffiti art on the walls. Some of it reacted to black lights mounted further up towards the ceiling, and it produced a really gritty psychedelic effect. It went well with the rest of this place.

Finally we saw the signs for the bathrooms and my friend grabbed my hand and pointed, sort of leading me there. We passed an empty dark alcove on the right and came close to the first door for the women's room, and suddenly the door opened outwards. My friend stopped suddenly and I bumped into her, my arms going around her to steady us. Her butt was right against my cock, and in just that instant it decided to wake up a bit. I can't be sure, but I could swear that I felt her push back against me gently. We let the woman pass, and then she went into the bathroom. I shook my head and went to the men's room to relieve myself. The décor matched the hallway, except it was dirtier. The floor felt sticky, and there was some dried substance along the walls near the urinals. Didn't even want to know. I finished up and tried to coax my still-stiffening member back into my jeans before going back out. I made my way back into the hallway and didn't see my friend, so I decided to wait in the alcove by the ladies room door. There wasn't anyone else immediately nearby, so I figured I'd be easy to spot when she was done.

I leaned on the corner wall as I waited, watching the crowd on the dance floor. I could just make out some familiar faces among the sea of faces and flashing lights. This was definitely not my scene, but I could at least understand why people do this. I was enjoying myself.

Suddenly I felt hands on my waist. They moved to my front and pulled me slightly back. I smiled and leaned back instinctively. She was apparently finished with the bathroom, and judging by where she was putting her hands, she was much more daring tonight. I should have stopped her then, but I was feeling playful, and above all, in control. I thought, she knows we can't do anything so I'll tease her back! I pressed back against her and reached to tease her sides with my fingers. She sort of squirmed with my teasing but pushed harder against me. Her hands really started to wander, moving down my front ever closer to my growing bulge. I reached between us, intending on tickling her stomach, but instead found bare warm skin. I froze for a moment, not sure where my fingers went, but I felt the top of her legging and realized I accidently grabbed her thigh. What the hell, I thought, she started this, we'll see how she likes it. So I continued to play with her thigh, tickling around and finding the patch of bare skin at the top of the legging again. She moved with my touch, but not suddenly like it was tickling her.. She was swaying her hips, and I realized she was slowly grinding against me. I tried to move my hand back to the cloth, lower down her leg, but she dipped her hips down and I felt more of her soft skin..I really noticed how warm she felt. Her fingers on my front brushed over my bulge, and I knew she had to feel that I was getting hard. I knew I was close to her panties too, but I was surprised at how hot she was..she must have been dripping wet.. I shook my head, trying not to think about it. After all, this was a game and I was going to win. My hands moved back further, and I thought I'd surprise her with something more direct and grabbed her ass. Her head was right by mine, her lips by my ear, and I could feel her breathe out suddenly against me. Her hips rocked harder, and I felt my head begin to swim a little..maybe I hadn't chosen the best move. She felt incredible under my hands. I always admired her shape under that close-fitting material, but I never expected touching her to be so intoxicating...

With the alcohol, the late hour, and the thumping of the music, I was starting to lose myself a little in this game of ours.. My hands moved up and down her butt, up to her lower back, and down to her upper thighs. I loved how she felt! And clearly she liked how I was feeling her. She moved more urgently against me, and was no longer shy about where she put her hands. But what I did get surprised about was when her fingers found the front button of my pants and she began to pull them open! This has to stop, I thought. This was a line we hadn't crossed yet.. I felt my pants pop open with the force of my erection..it did really feel good to be free from the constraints of my jeans, but I needed to stop this. I turned to face her, to let her know we needed to calm down, and suddenly our lips were smashed together in the most intense kiss we'd shared yet.. She was almost wild against me, pulling me, swaying and grinding against me.. I caught myself moving with her, pushing back against her, pulling her harder into me. It was so intense, so fucking hot..my head was spinning, I felt myself losing a bit of that control I had a few moments before. We broke the kiss and our hands were all over each other..I could feel her hand moving inside my pants, grasping my hard cock through my underwear. She pushed the zipper all the way open and slid the front of my jeans down as she played with me..all the while I was trying to find the words to tell her that I can't, that we should stop. But it felt so fucking good. I was in the moment, the atmosphere of this place pouring into me, carrying me along with what was happening in front of me. Even as I feebly protested, I was moving my hands over her body. I let it go a bit more..I knew we couldn't go all the way here. We were in a dark corner, but there were so many people. Anyone could walk by and interrupt us..fuck, this felt so good.

Soon I felt her lips on my chest, on my neck, and I closed my eyes - the sensations flooding through my body. She kissed lower down my chest, over the cloth of my shirt. Then she pushed up the hem and I felt those incredible lips on my bare stomach. The feeling made me shudder to my core, but it was nothing compared to what happened after.. I just barely felt her hot breath on my tip before I realized she took me out of my underwear and put almost my entire length right past those amazing lips. I probably gasped out loud, but any sounds we might have made were drowned completely but the rhythmic beat of the music. Oh god, I was paralyzed with ecstasy..I never ask for anyone to go down on me..only a few of my previous girlfriends had enjoyed it, my current one not one of them. Nor was I normally that much into it..but this was at this moment one of the most amazing sensations that I'd ever felt.. She was incredible, moving her lips and her tongue over me, the heat of her breath driving me crazy.. She continued for a while longer, and then just when I was starting to worry that I was about to cum, she stopped. She looked up at me as I looked down into those devil eyes, and slowly she stood up. She suddenly attacked my body, throwing herself up into my arms and pushing her tongue hard into my mouth. She wrapped her legs around me and I held her tight, pushing my tongue against hers as we devoured each other. It felt so hot where our bodies came together..my cock was so hard and was caught between us, and I could feel her hot sex against me.. And I could feel how wet she was! She must have soaked her panties to be like this, I thought. I pushed harder against her, grinding with her, loving to feel my cock rubbing against her barely covered pussy...and then I felt it. It was too hot, too wet, to slippery..she wasn't wearing anything under that dress! My bare cock was rubbing against her completely exposed pussy.. This should stop now.. But, it didn't..that realization alone almost made me cum, and feeling her wetness sliding up and down my shaft was making me lose what little control I had left. I pushed her against the wall, lost completely in this game that was quickly becoming something else...I wanted to tease her, to bring her to the edge, show her how close we could get knowing we'll never be able to go all the way. It seemed to work at first, she was panting heavily in my ear, losing her breath to the feeling of my cock running up and down her cunt. She started to gasp into my ear, just barely audible over the music...