The Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck..fuck...fuck.." she panted. "Fuck me like that..I want to cum on your dick..."

She was panting hard, her voice shaky as she said these things..she was lost in the moment too, and god knows I was wishing I were inside her, making her come all over me...so I pushed harder into her, making her feel how much I wanted her, how badly I wanted her to cum on my fucking cock...

"Oh, fuck...yes...fuck me..." She moved back and looked right into my eyes. "Fuck me...fuck me...fucking fuck me..." I saw her lips make those words over and over, and I pushed harder and faster...

I could tell that she was close..I loved that she was about to cum on me, even though I wasn't inside her..feeling her body against me, feeling us moving like that, was bringing me close to the edge too.. It was so fucking hot...

Suddenly she pulled back up close against me, her lips once again right by my ear..she sounded close to her orgasm. Her hips began to ride up and down along with my thrusts, and the friction between us intensified..it felt like there was a faucet leaking hot water over me as we rode each other like this..the sensations, the situation, this pent up tension..all these things were driving us over the edge...

"I'm going to cum on your cock...fuck me harder...fuck me and cum with me...I want to feel you cum..."

Suddenly she bucked hard..her whole body lept in my arms, and she fell back just as quickly. But the sudden change repositioned me, and I felt my tip up against her entrance..suddenly she was shuddering hard - her grasp on me stiffened and she pulled me so hard. I could feel her..she was cumming hard..shuddered against the tip of my cock pressing into her, and in the way we were positioned, I might have slid right inside her if she wasn't so tense from her torrential orgasm. But as the waves of her climax continued to wrack her body, I could feel us begin to slide...

'Fuck..yes..' I thought.. 'Oh, fuck..no..' I felt more of her intense heat, my tip was pushing inside! I felt her shudder again and suddenly she slid all the way down..but as she slumped back I felt myself pop out and up just as she moved, and my very frustrated and very soaked cock pressed up between us.

She continued to shudder against me, slowly the waves of her orgasm subsiding, and she breathed hard in my ear.

"That..was..fucking..insane..." She said shakily. "I've never cum so hard..."

She looked down between us to see my cock pushed up, and looked back up at me wide-eyed. "That was so close!"

"I know.."

"I wanted you to fuck me so bad."

I looked at her, still making up my mind if I wouldn't lift her back up right now and fuck her so hard into the wall that the DJ would hear our rhythm... "I wanted to fuck you so bad..right now, I still want to fuck you so bad.."

But I was also glad in a way that it didn't happen...I still hadn't fully given in..but fuck that was crossing every single line exept all out sex...how was I going to feel about this? Right now, I was still too worked up to really care, but I decided we'd better get straightened up and get back to the group. I let her down and pulled up my jeans. My underwear was soaked from her cum..it felt a bit cold now, but I was far beyond caring. That was the most intense sexual encounter I'd ever experienced, and we didn't even actually have sex! Hell, I hadn't even cum yet.

We tried to rejoin the group a bit and went onto the dance floor. I was still achingly hard in my jeans, and with the way the floor was crowded, we were pressed hard against each other. I moved my hips with hers as we danced, moving like we were fucking right there with the music... She reached back and felt all over me with her hands, both our thoughts were back in that dark hallway.

After the track changed, we decided to go outside and calm down with a smoke. The cool night air greeted us as we pushed through the doors out into the street. Neither of us said anything as we fished out a cigarette and lit up. I looked over at her and chuckled to myself..no wonder she was careful about flashing me on the balcony. No panties tonight. That was so hot. She must had been expecting something..or maybe she was one of those girls who enjoys going commando from time to time.. Whichever it was, it was making it very difficult for me to think.

We both smoked in silence for a bit, taking in the fresh air, letting our heart rates drop a little, let my extremely tormented cock relax..

"You're bad." I said suddenly, looking over at her.

She exhaled a puff of smoke and just looked into my eyes.

"Me? You were the one with the curious fingers."

I smiled and shook my head. Had my fingers been really curious I would have found out about her lack of panties a lot sooner than I did.

"You started it." I said again. She didn't reply.

After a few more moments of silence, both us taking long drags and sighing out our clouds of smoke, she asked "you OK?"

I breathed out a sigh,

"Fuck.." Hell no I wasn't. I wanted to take her back inside, back to the house, back to her place, back to my place, and fuck her until neither of us could stand up. What was going on with me?

She looked over at me kind of nervously, that apologetic look surfacing again, and was about to say something.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever done." I cut off.

She smiled and walked over to me.

"I still can't believe how good it feels with you," I continued. "I still don't know what to think. But you are just incredible."

She looked into my eyes with that expression again, and I looked down at those hot red lips of hers. Her brows furrowed as she saw my smirk.

"What?"

"No panties." I replied.

She blushed and looked away for a moment.

"Do you normally go out like that?" I asked, teasing her.

She looked back up at me, making a face between mischief and embarrassment.

"No, not usually. I wanted to do something daring tonight, and.." she paused, "and, I wanted to see if you'd find out."

I shook my head, but could only smile back at her.

"Well, I'd say I found out pretty well." I said finally. I bit my lower lip. God, why was this girl so sexy?

She finished her cigarette, and dropped it to the sidewalk stomping it out. I looked her up and down, over her shape, the curves of her hips and the swell of her breasts under her dress. My eyes trailed over those amazingly shaped legs under the cloth of her leggings..if I hadn't seen her wearing them almost every day since we'd met, I would've thought those were on purpose too. She couldn't know it, but I have a huge thing for women in leggings..one of the hottest inventions in all of women's clothing. That and thigh-high socks. And god, did she pull it off. I peeked at the hem of her dress, a shiver going through me as I knew there was nothing covering her pussy under that cloth..and that my hard cock had been sliding against her, even starting to push inside, just moments ago...

I felt a bit dizzy and shook my head again. I took a final drag of my cigarette and put it out under my shoe. I looked over at her and saw her smiling.

"Something special on your mind?" She asked.

I smiled back. She'd caught me looking of course.

"Still can't believe what's on my mind." I replied. I paused for a moment thinking. "I'm still deciding whether or not to take you back into that corner and fuck you until we're both screaming.."

I heard her exhale shakily as her lips parted.

I took a deep breath, and exhaled. Here I was, a taken man, losing my mind with this gorgeous exchange student. I wasn't used to this. Even if I were single, I'd never been so sexually drawn to anyone. It was really hard to concentrate or gather my thoughts.

I absently pulled out my phone and checked the time. It was a little past 4:00 in the morning. I didn't want this evening to end, but I knew, for better or worse, I'd have to cut it short. As the fog of the encounter and the atmosphere in the club begin to clear a bit, I started to realize I couldn't in fact do all that I wanted with this girl. It was best to not end up in the same bed, or even the same room, for the rest of the night. I knew it would be all too easy to just let go, and I didn't know how I would handle having sex with someone who wasn't my girlfriend. God..I was sure, at least, that it would be mind-blowing. I still didn't know what to think about this attraction, this incredible magnetism, we felt. But it was dangerous as hell, the absolute best kind of dangerous.

"It's getting late, isn't it?" She asked suddenly.

I started to reply with what must have been a very urgent look of apology, but she cut me off.

"It's OK." She said softly.

"You have no idea how much I want you."

"Actually, I might." She said with some of that mischief returning to her features.

I felt her hand on my bulge again, and I didn't even realize my cock had begun to stiffen..even he was working against me! I returned her mischievous smile and leaned into her. My hand reached the hem of her dress and I felt more warmth. My fingertip gently pushed forward and just barely pressed into her warm folds. She was still dripping wet..my finger slid further, pushing into to her. I heard her gasp as I pushed just inside...OK, bad idea. We both looked at each other, kind of painfully, as we knew we had to stop this. But our point was taken. We both wanted eachother..badly.

"Let's go." I said suddenly, taking her around her waist and leading her along the walkway. "I'll walk you home again..but this time I can't come in." I looked over at her and winked.

She just looked back at me, almost as if saying 'we'll see.'

We took a long route like we had the last time, not really going in any particular path, but just enjoying each other's company. We didn't talk as much, but we weren't completely quiet and nor was it awkward in any way. We both had a lot going through our minds, and it really helped to calm down and just walk together. When we finally arrived at the front of her housing apartment, we stood for a while longer talking for a bit and not really wanting to end the night. As we started to make our goodbyes, we both teased each other some more about me coming in. But I was far too sober by that point, and she knew that I really couldn't. We shared one more kiss, pulling each other hard. Then we said good night. I watched as she walked up to her door, and she suddenly turned and called back to me.

"We should at least meet again before I have to leave." She said.

"I agree." I called back. "When is your flight?"

"Next week, I think on Tuesday."

"Let's do something before then."

She smiled and waved. The door latched shut, and I wandered back to my flat.

I tossed off my clothes and dropped onto my bed, going over every incredible detail of that night...I still couldn't believe that happened. Nor could I believe how amazing it felt, or how drawn I was to this girl. My hand wandered under my underwear, and I could feel her dried cum on my cock..if I had no memory of tonight when I woke up in the morning I'd have assumed I got laid. I brought my fingers to my lips to see if I could taste her. Nothing too strong, but it helped as I imagined pushing my tongue into her pussy. I thought about the feeling of her riding me in that dark alcove, when I discovered there was nothing between us... I thought about the feeling of my tip pressing into her entrance before I popped out at the last second... I imagined what it would have been like if she had instead slid all the way onto my swollen dick and we really had fucked each other hard... I imagined the sensations of feeling her heat enveloping me, feeling her squeeze me inside as she came on my cock again and again, until I couldn't hold back and erupted deep inside her. I clenched my teeth and tried to stop myself from shouting as my cum shot all over my stomach. I fell asleep just laying back like that, dreaming of this girl from Estonia.

Chapter 3

A couple of days passed, and I had only heard from my friend a few times. She had texted the next day, and we made sure we were both cool. It was nice, since I didn't get to see her between classes anymore. She'd been finalizing all that she needed to get done with the school to transfer back to her home college, and get herself packed and ready for the trip. She only had a couple of days left until her flight date, so we decided to have a quieter get-together at my place for a movie and maybe a meal the day before she would leave.

I was playing around on my computer, looking through and organizing photos I'd taken throughout the semester, and I heard my phone chime.

'Hey,' she'd sent with a little smiley.

I wrote back the same.

'I should be ready with everything by tomorrow. What time is best for you?' She replied.

'Any time is good for me.' I didn't want to admit it, even to myself, but I would have loved to have her there at that moment.

'Cool!' She sent back with another smiley face. 'I'll text you before I come, but it'll probably be around noon.'

I smiled. My mind takes everything to the wrong places.

'You can come as many times as you want.' I sent with a winking smiley. OK, maybe it was juvenile, but we were definitely at the point of shameless flirting.

'Promise?' She sent back, with her own winking smiley.

I smiled and shook my head. Maybe we should meet in a more public space tomorrow, I thought.

'As much as you can take.' I wrote back.

A few moments later, she sent, 'Careful. I might hold you to that.'

Even in the few texts we'd sent over the past couple of days, we found ways of teasing each other like that. It was harmless, well, mostly harmless, since we were both calmed down from the events of the last party, but knew that we were both at the boiling point with our sexual attraction. And she was leaving. It made me sad that she was going away. It was dangerous for us to keep hanging out at parties; that was clear. But even aside from the physical attraction, we'd become pretty good friends.

At any rate, we'd get to have one last chance to drive each other crazy, and we both knew where the boundaries were. I was really looking forward to us hanging out.

The next day arrived much slower than I would have liked, but finally my phone buzzed and I saw her message that she was on her way. I picked up a bit around my flat, making sure nothing embarrassing was laying around. I had gotten up not too much longer beforehand, being a late riser, and I had gotten out of the shower just before I got her message. There was nothing left to do but wait, so I put on some music and went through some more of my pictures. I smiled as I looked through photos with familiar people and places. Even though the semester was pretty hectic and mostly I was glad it was done, it was also a lot of fun and I'd gotten to meet a lot of cool people. I realized as I finished organizing the huge pile of files from my camera folder that I hadn't taken any from either of the parties, and I only had a couple of my Estonian friend. I looked over at my camera on my desk and smiled with a thought. Tonight maybe I can tease her with some photos. I didn't think she was too keen on getting her photo taken, but it could be fun to have a couple of us hanging out. I did like to document my memories after all.

Finally, I heard a knock on my door and got up. I opened the door and was greeted with a big smile, a huge suitcase, and some bags. She looked a little flush, like she'd ran a few blocks. Her hair was a bit mussed, but she really looked good aside; instead of her usual dark skirt and leggings, she had on a pair of skin-tight black pants and a sort of loose-fitting dark shirt.

"Hey!" She said as she walked in dragging everything with. She was still slightly out of breath.

"Hey," I replied. "Got everything, then?" I teased.

"Yeah, everything I have here is what I'm taking home."

She looked over at me. I don't know what my expression was, but it must have betrayed some hint of my thoughts because she sort of got her shy look.

"It's, ah, ok if I stay tonight?" She asked. "I figured we would be up all night anyway, and I wouldn't have to book a hotel."

I thought about it for a moment. I didn't really know if I was comfortable with her staying the night. But she was right, we probably wouldn't even be sleeping as we were both night people, and her flight was in the morning. And I definitely wouldn't have wanted to make her take a hotel for a night she'd probably barely be there for.

"Nah, it's fine." I said finally.

"Really, I'll understand if you're uncomfortable.." She started.

"No, no, really, it's OK." I smiled reassuringly. She smiled back, a little less timid. Then I said teasingly, "even if we planned on sleeping it probably wouldn't happen."

She shot a look back to me and put her bags on the floor, and I helped her move her big suitcase to a free spot in the corner. Afterwards we sat back on my bed. I had my desk chair, but aside from that and my bed I had no other furniture. It was a small studio flat, and I actually wasn't used to having company for the lack of space.

"So, what are we doing first?" She asked. "You going to show me one of your famous movies?"

"Actually," I replied. One topic she and I had talked a lot about, especially after a few beers, was movies that I loved. She hadn't seen many films, but there were some classics that she hadn't seen that really surprised me. I had teased her about it before, and we'd joked that we should make a list and have a movie marathon. We didn't have nearly enough time for all of them in one night, but I figured we could peruse through my extensive collection. "I wasn't sure what you'd be in the mood for, so I have a folder full of films we could look through if you want."

"Sure, what've you got?"

I pulled my laptop over and brought up the folder of movies I'd put aside for us, gave her the mouse and let her look through everything. She asked me about a few titles she hadn't heard of, and smiled when she came across the classics I had mentioned. "Here is Star Wars." She said, "and Terminator..."

She scrolled on and came to the bottom, and went back up a little. "Which one is this?" She asked, clicking on a folder 'Pan's Labyrinth.'

"It's a Spanish movie about a little girl who escapes into a fantasy world during the height of the Spanish revolution in the 1940s.. It's called 'El Laberinto del Fauno' in its original title."

"Oh, yeah! I remember seeing it, but it's been a long time."

"It's been a long time for me too. We could start with this if you want."

"Sure, sounds good."

I set it up and propped up some pillows for us against the wall.

"You want a beer, or some snacks for the movie?" I offered.

"A beer for sure." She said with a smile.

I'd picked up a couple six packs last time I was at the shop, so we were good to go for a while without having to go for a beer run. I grabbed a couple bottles from my fridge along with a bag of chips, joined her back on the bed, and started the film.

We mostly sat in silence as we watched the beginning. I hadn't seen this movie since it came out, and it was cool to see again. A lot of people don't care for foreign language films where you have to read the subtitles, but this film was so beautifully done. I couldn't imagine it in English.

"The Spanish is so nice in this film," my friend remarked. "The way they speak the language, it sounds so good..and sexy."

"I know! It sounds so good the way it's spoken in Spain."

The movie went on, and we both shifted a bit to get more comfortable. Eventually I just laid all the way back and propped my head up on my pillow. My friend sat up for a bit, then finally laid back alongside me. Neither of us made any move with our hands or feet or anything, and it was really relaxing just to hang out like this. There wasn't any tension or awkwardness. We were just enjoying the film and letting loose. I'd finished my first beer and had started snacking, and I was getting thirsty again. I asked her if she needed another, and she smiled and held up her empty bottle.