The Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she rose up, grabbing my hard cock. It throbbed in her hand as she stroked it, moving her fingers up and down my shaft. She pulled it straight up, pushing it against her wet lips and sliding her slit along my length..my whole body shuddered. Then she raised up a little higher, and put my tip right at her entrance. I felt the incredible softness of her lips caressing me, the incredible heat inviting me.. Then I felt slow pressure as she began to push down.. My tip was right at her hole, pressing hard and so ready to push inside...

No..! I put my hands at her hips, I looked up at her.. My tip pushed a little more..I was going to slip inside!

"Oh, fuck!..." I shouted. But the flares wouldn't stop..I just couldn't go all the way. "We can't..." I breathed out.

Immediately she stopped, and let my dick slip out and slide across her slit again.

She sat down and rested on my lap, putting her hands on my chest and moving them back and forth..

"Fuck..." I groaned. "I'm so sorry..."

She looked down at me, I couldn't read her expression. We were both breathing hard.

"Don't be." She replied. "We both know the situation...I'm sorry I got so worked up."

"No...you're absolutely incredible."

She blushed a little and said, "You're one to talk. I can't believe how you make me feel with just your fingers.." She looked away a little shyly. "Usually it doesn't feel so good. But with you it's just magic."

What an amazing compliment. I'd never had trouble making girls cum, but I'd never seen anyone react so strongly..or for that matter anyone who got me going so crazy.

"It incredible," I started. "I've never felt quite like this with anyone else either. I've never been with anyone with so much sexual energy. This is just crazy..."

"I know what you mean.." She closed her eyes and shifted her hips on me. "I can't believe you have me so hot like this."

We stayed like this for a few more moments, and eventually she laid back against me as we calmed down a bit. We played with each other's fingers and trailed our fingers over our naked bodies as we rested. It felt so nice, but I knew we were both frustrated. I was also thinking about our situation. I wondered if it would have been so bad if I had let her put my cock inside. I shook my head. I couldn't think straight. I shouldn't even be like this with another woman. But it felt so..good. I didn't feel the guilt, or any uneasiness about this. Just that frustration that I couldn't go further. I just couldn't have sex with someone while I had a girlfriend. I wasn't like that.. But why was this so goddamn good? I pulled her a little closer, trying to shake my head out of these thoughts. We took ourselves to the edge, and still we were able to stop. I knew we were OK for that, so I just wanted us to enjoy the rest of the night.

I looked up on my desk and saw my camera. I remembered I wanted more pictures with my friend, and I smiled as thought of a nice devious idea. I looked over and asked,

"Want to try something really hot?"

"Like what?" She asked, slight suspicion in her voice.

I smiled at her and sat up to grab my camera. Immediately she put her hands over her face. "Oh, god..."

"Hey, I like to take pictures of different events and experiences in my life," I started. "But I don't have many of you."

"Ugh.."

"I guessed you were camera shy." I said, chuckling. She nodded from behind her hands.

"You know, I could take pictures that don't show your face." I offered.

"How so?" She replied. "What exactly do you have in mind?"

"Well, we might not be able to have full-on sex," I began. "But we might be thinking back a lot about tonight, and we could take some shots to remember each other like this.. I could take some intimate shots of you, and some more with us together. We could even take some where it looks like we are having sex."

I really thought this could be kinky..my heart beat a bit faster as I said this. I didn't know if she would go along with it, but god that would be hot to pull off. And it would be something great to have to fantasize with on future lonely nights...

"I don't know..." She started, moving her hands away. "You wouldn't see my face?"

"Not if you don't want me to."

She thought about it for a moment.

"Ugh..alright." She agreed, an embarrassed smile on her face. "It really could be hot, and it's something I've never tried before."

Neither had I, come to think of it.

"So, how do you want to start?" She asked.

"Hmm, why don't you lay back like that..spread your legs just a bit." I thought I could get a few intimate shots first. I looked at her through the view finder..god, so fucking hot. She was so beautiful lying there, completely bare and open to me..I couldn't believe I had to stop myself from jumping her and fucking her...

"Put your arms up over your head, and look at me like you want to fuck me..."

"Hey, I thought you weren't taking any with my face.." She said with mock irritation.

"If you really don't want me too..but you look so amazing like this."

She sighed. "I don't know..let's start with some with just my body, and go from there."

Fair's fair, I thought.

I snapped a few from her neck down, then went up just a little higher to show her lips and chin. This was pretty sexy..I suppose it would be enough if I couldn't get any with her face in view.

I moved closer in, taking shots at different parts of her body. Finally I took some close-ups of her waist and hips, her valley, her legs. I had her change position and took a few more shots. With each snapped frame I was getting more and more aroused. My cock was standing straight out by this point..which didn't go unnoticed.

"Why don't you take some with us together now..." She offered, smiling. "Looks like you're ready."

I smiled back at her and moved closer between her legs. I took another intimate shot of her, and another with my dick in view, pointing at her waiting pussy. I looked back at her, and she gave me a look that definitely was telling me to get over there and fuck her..or at least pretend to as we were planning. I decided to tease her just a bit, and ran my tip up and down her slit - which I was to discover was still dripping wet... I snapped a few odd pictures as I did this, then positioned my tip in a way that I would be starting to enter her. She let out a shaky sigh as my tip was aligned with her hole, her lips pushed out against my invading shaft. I pushed as far as I dared to go, which also made my pulse increase. I positioned the camera so through its view it really did look like I was inside her. You couldn't see the ring of my tip as it was covered from her lips, and it looked like my shaft was stuck inside. It really looked fucking hot...I took a few more shots, and pulled back.

"Ok.." I said a little breathlessly. "Why don't we switch. I'll lay down, and you come over me like before."

"Mmmmm..." She moaned playfully, and moved onto her knees.

I laid down in her place, and she swung her leg over me, giving me a wonderful view. I looked over her amazing body again..taking in every curve and contour. She really was beautiful!

I felt her take me in her hand again, brushing up and down my length with her fingers.

"Why don't I put you into position while you just take pictures this time?" She suggested.

"Sounds just fine." I replied. My head was still swimming a little from all this.

I took some shots of her playing with me, teasing me, moving me over her slit. I heard her moan as she massaged my tip into her clit, and I felt her heat and wetness as she got more and more into it. Soon she was sighing and moaning over me, shifting her hips up and down as she slid me along her hot cunt.. I switched my camera to video, and hoped my hands weren't shaking too much. I watched, almost hypnotized, through the viewfinder as she lost herself playing with me against her.

"Does that feel good?" I asked.

"Ugh..Mmmm...yeah, it feels so good.." She sighed back. She was really into this, I thought.

"It feels amazing to me too." I replied. "It's driving me crazy watching you slide my cock all over yourself like that..teasing us both so close to your entrance.."

She moaned again.

"What would you do next?" I said, sort of directing as the camera was recording.

She looked down at me, her eyes hooded with lust.

"I would take this hard dick, and put the tip right to my entrance.." She started, doing what she was describing.

"Oh, fuck yeah.." I breathed, feeling her warmth again.

"Then I would tease you for a little longer," she smiled, "making you crazy for me..making you want to beg for me to push your hard cock inside me.."

I shuddered, my head swimming even more. My heart was racing, and my cock throbbed in her hand.

"I can feel how much you want me.." She said, her voice incredibly sultry. I was amazed at how she was talking to me right now, and it was so fucking hot.

"I can feel how much you want me, too.." I replied, she was literally dripping on my cock pointed at her pussy.

"You don't even know.." She replied, sinking her hips a little lower. "Next, I would slowly slide your tip inside, feeling you stretch me..." She gasped out loud, and I felt a little pressure from my tip against her hole.

"Oh..fuck.." I breathed. "That's so fucking hot.."

Trembling, I switched my camera back to photo, and took some of my tip hidden behind her lips.

"Oh..god.." She trembled. "I'd push you just inside, teasing your tip...like this..."

"Ughhh..." We both sighed. I felt her lower just a bit more, my tip was stretching her opening...

I felt her trembling, and I reached up to take her breast with my free hand. She shuddered with my touch as I teased her nipples, and her hands started moving over her body as she closed her eyes and her head tilted back. I felt more pressure on my tip, her opening stretching more to me...

Her hands moved to her ass as she spread herself, then to her front as she ran her hands over her inner thighs, over her mound, over her belly, over my hands on her chest...

I was lost in the moment, in this incredible fucking amazingly hot moment. I put down the camera, and put my hands on her hips, rocking her against me...

I felt the pressure grow, and I slid just inside...

"Ohhh!...ughh..." We both sighed again. She bounced shallowly on my tip just at her entrance, making us slide a few millimeters. Both our hips began to sway, our intensity growing with each passing moment. Both of us were trembling, rocking hard together, trying so hard to fuck each other without actually pushing all the way...

Then we slid further, my tip completely inside, and she sank further, another inch slipped inside...my mind was gone. No more flares, no more hesitation..

I grabbed her hips firmly, and pushed her all the way down on my hard cock.

"Uhhhhhnnggg...!" We moaned from the incredible sensation..I was inside her! I was fucking inside her... Almost immediately the torrent of sexual desire flooding our being broke through and we both shuddered hard together... Our hips began to sway and grind, and she began to ride me with abandon. It was so intense, every sensation, every feeling, every second of this was absolute bliss. We ravaged each other, devoured each other..she rode me and sighed and moaned and growled like a woman possessed. I pulled her down hard into every thrust, loving every stroke inside my incredible new lover. She was so tight, I could feel her squeezing me and pull me deeper and deeper. I pushed hard into her, wanting to go as deep as I could..I wanted to take her completely. All that I had been holding back was being let loose, and I wanted to fuck her so deep and so hard that we would both feel it in the coming days.. The more we continued, the more I wanted her.. I wanted to make this girl feel everything I could give her, to give her so much pleasure..

She sighed and moaned in my ear, "This feels so fucking amazing..."

"I can't believe how amazing you are..." I breathe back.

"I can feel you moving inside me..." She gasped. "I can't describe what you're making me feel..."

"Keep fucking me...oh...god...keep fucking me like this..." She moaned. "You're going to make me cum..."

"Oh..fuck..you're going to make me cum too..." I breathed back.

She rocked her hips even harder against me, picking up the rhythm of our sensual beat.

"Fuck yes!..you're going to make me cum with your dick buried inside me..."

I felt her shudder as we talked like this. We were both going wild..

"Oh fuck...yes...I want to feel you cum hard on my dick.." I breathed.

"Yes!...fucking fuck me...fucking cum with me. I want to feel you cum inside me..."

Oh god...she was on fire. I was going crazy with her.

"You want me in you?" I sighed in her ear. "You want me to fill your unprotected pussy with my fucking cum?"

"Fucking yes!" She yelled. "I fucking want you to cum in me!"

She began to tremble hard, and she was quickly pushing me over the edge... The feeling of my orgasm had been welling in me. I tried to hold it back as long as I could; I wanted to make this last as long as possible. But now it was flooding up..and her words along with the feeling deep inside her pussy were taking over...

She yelled out, "I'm cumming!...fuuuck..cum with me...fucking cum hard in me!"

Her whole body suddenly tensed as she pushed hard against me, forcing me deep inside. I could feel her inner muscles throbbing and squeezing as her orgasm tore through her..and it sent me over. I erupted in a torrential orgasm...shooting my hot cum deep into her womb. I spurted again and again, yelling through my teeth as the most intense orgasm of my life wracked my body...I pushed harder into her, wanting to push myself as deep as I could as I filled her with my seed. I don't know how I came so hard or for so long, but it seemed like the spasms would never end. Both of us trembled together as she collapsed over me and we held each other tight. We rode out the last waves of our shared climax, and gasped for breath...

I held her close as she squeezed my softening dick still inside her. And we just laid together enjoying the feeling of this intense connection. I didn't think about anything else as we laid there. We were just here, in this moment, just us.. I brushed my fingers through her hair, listening to her breathing, and taking in her scent. It was different, a strange woman over me like this in such intimacy. But it felt so good.. I can't describe it, nor can I defend myself for letting it happen. But I wasn't angry or guilty either. It just felt nice.

I felt her move to my side and snuggle against me, and I pulled a little closer. None of us said anything. We didn't really need to. It was just us at that moment, and we would always belong in this moment. I still to this day can't believe I ever shared in such an experience, especially considering the circumstances. It may be hard to understand for anyone who's never experienced something like this, but it was absolute magic. And we'll both remember it forever.