The Ex's Fault - Redux Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,120 Followers

We went back to my place since it was closer and fucked like rabbits the rest of the evening trying just about every position I could imagine and a few I hadn't thought about before. The interesting part was how little we actually talked. Lots of groping and kissing, groaning and grunting. Stacy would make the most wonderful sound as I entered her, and a sigh as I bottomed out in her tight pussy. I enjoyed watching those already firm nipples stand up even more as her areola crinkled up as her orgasm approached. The little ripples and jiggles as I bottomed out in her tight pussy as opposed to the flopping back and forth of Natalie's D's.

Since we both had the weekend off Stacy stayed over night. I went to sleep with her spooned in front of me and my hand cupping a tit, and woke to a wonderful blow job which led to another morning of fucking like rabbits until almost noon. I think we talked more in the shower than in bed. But then again our mouths were rather full when we were in bed. I loved the feeling of her firm nipples between my lips, feeling them harden, and then her areola crinkle up was maddening.

Over the next few weeks I had sex with Stacy more than Natalie, but it was at my place so it didn't cause any problems. It was different seeing long hard nipples on either side of my cock disappearing into her mouth instead of Natalie's big melons, but seeing most of my cock disappear instead of barely half seemed to distract me from that fact. Her favorite was kneeling down and stroking my cock while watching me watch her play with her nipples. She would reach down to coat them with her pussy juice when I got close.

The desire in her eyes squirting my cum all over her own chest had her sucking the last few dribbles like her life depended on it. Seeing the peaceful look on her face as she laid back playing with my cum she had just sprayed on herself. Her legs spread and dribbling pussy from her own orgasm usually got me going again pretty quickly.

After having her go off like a rocket when I played with her ass a few times during sex, I finally got her to admit wanting to try anal sex. We only did it twice, she was so small and tight I had to use a little dildo on her ass otherwise she was walking funny for a few days, but that didn't stop her from wanting me to do her ass with that dildo while she sucked me down.

She was intrigued about Natalie and her wanting to fuck with a plug in her ass and turned it around. She would get on top of me in a sixty nine and start taking my cock in while I used a small vibrator in her ass and a decent dildo in her pussy. When I began nibbling on her clit Stacy would go into overload and I would have to use the arm around her hip working the vibrator in her ass to hold her to me. My only instructions were 'don't stop until you have to.'

Seems she was getting off on my getting off with her.

During this time Stacy took to walking around the apartment like Natalie in a half slip, but without the big tits to hold it up it kept slipping down around her waist for a few seconds before slipping off to a puddle around her ankles. After a few times of it happening in one night she said "Fuck it, he's seen it all already", stripped it off and went naked. She was always tweaking her own nipples and running a finger through her now shaved pussy when she knew Natalie couldn't see her.

Natalie was a bit shocked, but wound up dropping hers later when she noticed me looking quite a bit at Stacy. Stacy just grinned when she told me later she purposely bought a slip that was too large, the only thing keeping it up was her hard nipples. she usually had to go back and take care of herself after watching me look at her hard nipples. and most of th time she forgot to close the bedroom door for some reason.

The last few weeks before she moved, Stacy went naked in the apartment almost all the time, and we snuck quick fucks, blow jobs, and pussy licks when we could. She took sheer delight in me watching her shave her legs and pussy. She didn't shave completely, but she did shave her lips and trim her light little bush to a narrow landing strip.

There was even one naughty blow job with me leaning over the island trying to carry on a conversation with Natalie on the phone while Stacy was doing her best to ram me down her throat and make me blast her tonsils! She did finally realize that she didn't have to have, 'big melons' as she put it, to be attractive.

Stacy got a job offer in another town, and Natalie decided we should give it one more chance. Stacy moved away, and Natalie moved back in with me. I did manage on last 'bend her over and fuck me on the island fully dressed' fuck as I as helping her pack though!

So Natalie and I got back together... for a while. I got the job with the arcade company, and got a little increase in wages along with being able to dress nice and work in air conditioning instead of a hot warehouse. Over the next year it went from part time to full time, and then to opening shift manager.

But after a few months after my manager promotion it started to go downhill with Natalie again, but I had a nice distraction at work. Teresa, the other tech for the evening shift was a short 4' 4" buxom woman. She was separated pending divorce, a 40 DDD, and loved to suck cock, all by her own admission. During shift overlap she would occasionally pull me back to the corner of the parts room where the camera couldn't see us and pull her massive tits up and out of her top before giving me a quick suck down, sometimes even taking a load. It was always fifty-fifty whether it went in her mouth or on her tits?

While I didn't find the opportunity to return the favor, she seemed content to have me grope and squeeze her big tits and reach in and roll her nipples between my fingers when I could. She even started wearing stretchy tops and bras to pull open so I could get my hand inside quickly.

The day after Natalie decided she wanted to try another separation, the boss told us they were going to be building a super arcade up in the entertainment district between three new hotels currently under construction. It would be a twenty four hour operation, and four techs from the various small operations would be going there.

This looked like an opportunity made for me. The place I was working in and our apartment was way out on the south side of town. The new super arcade was going in up north, straight through the heart of downtown from where I was, and almost an hour's drive on a light traffic day. If I played my cards right I might be able to swing a spot at the new place.

Shortly after the announcement the boss came over and asked if I would consider working up there. He understood it would be almost an hour commute one way, and would understand if I didn't want to. If I did there would be a nice raise in it for me. I told him thanks for thinking of me for one of the positions and I I would think about it overnight and get back to him. The only real thing to think about was how I was going to make it work, not if I was going to take the job.

I drove up by the location after work, and they were just breaking ground on the complex. I saw they were scraping sod off the site to get started, so it would be a few months before anything would actually happen. I noticed an apartment complex being built a few blocks away, and advertising rate breaks for those pre-leasing. We only had a little over a month to go on our current lease, so I got a pre-lease deal pending my verifying my current lease termination info, and the plan was set.

I stopped by the arcade and talked with Teresa to see if she knew where a guy could crash for a little while until I could get an apartment while the divorce proceedings were happening. She brought my hand to her tit feeling a hard nipple inside her thin top and bra as she said her couch pulled out into a decent bed, and she walked around naked when at home. I pulled her around the end of the machines and slid my hand inside her top and groped a big handful of tit and tweaked her now hard nipple telling her I'd be there tonight.

I went back to the apartment, and Natalie was out with her girlfriends... again. So I packed my stuff into the truck, grateful I had put a topper on it a while back, and left her a note saying the separation would be a divorce since she couldn't make up her mind. I headed back to the arcade where Teresa gave me her key to get a copy made, her alarm code, and told me where the extra sheets were. I got the key copied, picked up pizza, and went to her place. I was delighted to find it wasn't a frilly girls place, just nice. I brought a few things in, did up the couch, and sat down to watch TV and eat pizza.

Teresa came in after work and headed straight for her room, she came back out as promised with nothing on. She was a little chubby now that I saw her naked, but a shaved pussy and those huge tits were swinging in the wind with nipples standing at attention was nice. She crawled over to my lap, pulled my shorts down and proceeded to give me one hell of a blow job, rolling back and forth on her monsters trapped against my thighs. This time I was able to return the favor a bit, and reached under her to play with her clit. That spurred her on, and she came in my hand right after I put a load in her mouth. "I needed that," was all she said.

I went in the next morning to open up, and Natalie was there waiting for me. She didn't appreciate it when I made her wait outside until I had everything on and opened the front doors for business.

"So what's up with this?" Holding up the note I left for her last night.

"Just what it says."

"So what am I supposed to do?"

"Same thing you did the last three times, just on a permanent basis now."

"What about the rent? It's due next week."

"I'll pay my half next month. The lease is up after that and you can do what you choose." I saw the boss come in the side door, so it was my chance to escape. "I gotta go." Looking at my watch I said, "I have a meeting with the boss to get to." I left her standing there with not anything near the outcome I bet she was expecting. It was different when the shoe is on the other foot, huh girl?

I went in and told the boss I accepted the offer. He told me the time line, and what I could expect for a raise. If I wanted to help coordinate things for the new place it would be appreciated and the raise would come that much sooner. I told him about the impending divorce, and asked if it could be bonuses instead of pay raises until the divorce was final, and then send me down to the factory school for the rest of it. That way nothing would change on my end until after the divorce since Natalie currently made more than I did. He made some calls to his accountant, and later in the day we had a deal.

The next month was interesting. I went down to the apartment office, told them I would be leaving at the end of the lease, but the soon to be ex might stay on, and gave them that in writing. I paid my half of next months rent at the same time. I got copies of all the paperwork, and left an extra set in the apartment for Natalie.

I made one last look around the place, found a few little things I had missed, left my key on the counter, along with a note to get the phone changed over to her name because I was calling it in to have it shut off at the end of the week if she didn't take it over. I turned the button on the door knob and pulled it shut, locking that chapter of life in the past.

The rest of the day was spent taking the stuff out of my truck and stashing it in the basement storage unit Teresa didn't use. Most of it fit, and I got rid of a few things I hadn't used in months at the Salvation Army.

The divorce was almost as easy. The state didn't require a lawyer, and since we had nothing to split, it was four pages double spaced that I filled in from templates downloaded off the internet. Natalie kept her car and credit cards, I kept mine. I pulled half of the cash from the bank, and kept copies of the statement just in case. I filed the paperwork with the court, and got a court date about a month away.

That next month with Teresa was even better. There was a little less activity between me and her at work, but a whole lot more at home. Every night she would come in the door, go strip in her room, and come out to give me a wonderful blow job until I came in her mouth before she would even say hello.

She wasn't embarrassed by being overweight and she didn't hesitate to put her tits, pussy, and ass on display for me to look at and grope. I learned quickly to strip down before she got home when she ripped one of my pairs of boxers trying to get at my cock.

Most nights it would be on the couch, with me groping and squeezing her huge tits or fingering her clit to orgasm while she was on her knees sucking me down. Once in a while during the week, and almost always on the weekend, she would have me lay on the floor and kneel beside me. That was when I heard the term 'six pack me.'

The object was to get all her holes filled at once. While she was sucking me down with her tits mashed into my belly I was to jamb my thumb as far in her pussy as I could and hopefully drag my thumbnail across her g-spot and put my finger in her ass. Then finger fuck her pussy and ass while she fucked her mouth with my cock. Kneeling this way she took quite a bit more of me in, and had powerful orgasms when I gave her ass a good finger fucking.

Occasionally she would come home all hot and bothered, probably from ogling some hunk at the arcade. On those nights she didn't go to her room, she just grabbed her lube from her bag, popped those monsters out of her top, squirted some lube between them, and kneeled in front of me. "FUCK ME!" pulling my pants down and wrapping my cock with those monsters. I just got a grip and did just that. "OH Yesssss, fuck them titties... cream me!"

Most of the time I would grip the ends of her tits while she squeezed the bases around my cock, but if I was in an ornery mood I'd grab her nipples for hand holds. Teresa would last a few strokes, then fall on her back. I would follow and take right back up with using her nipples for hand hold while fucking her cleavage. She would screech and slam those tits together while I fucker her cumming and spasming under me the whole time.

When I would finally cum she wasn't like most girls, she didn't lift her chin or turn her head, she dropped her chin to take everything I gave her across her face with a grin, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue to catch what she could.

This went on for about a month, and it was wonderful. I wasn't getting any pussy, but a willing mouth and tits were certainly was a close second. The court date went well I thought, since the ex didn't even show, so the judge just signed off. If she didn't contest it in the next sixty days I was officially a free man.

The next day Teresa's divorce was final, and being a Friday, we went out to a strip club having a couple's night to celebrate. She was getting lap dances from the guys, and I was getting them from the girls. Word got out we were both celebrating our divorces and we didn't pay for a drink the rest of the night.

Teresa got to let her tits hang out and be groped by anyone that wanted to cop a feel Her eyes were getting more and more glazed over from being man, and woman, handled through the night. I got some lap dances, including a few from a couple of the single ladies in the audience. Seems while you can't grope the paid dancers, there is no similar restriction between the customers.

I squeezed lots of ass and tits, nibbled on a few hard nipples, and generally had a good time. Teresa didn't get to suck any cock, but got a nice titty fuck and some cum on her face for the effort from one of the dancers just before closing. She left it there for a while until she had to make a 'potty run'.

While we weren't wasted, we were both too drunk to drive, so we got a cab home. We staggered into the apartment and stripped down for the night. I was kicked back on the couch / bed when she came out from around the bedroom door and crooked her finger for me to follow; giggling as she disappeared around the corner. When I came into the bedroom she handed me a rubber, bent over the corner of her bed, and proceeded to lube her ass.

When she laid forward on the bed, looked over her shoulder, the reached back to spread her cheeks I didn't have to be told twice. I slipped the rubber on and put my cock against her rosebud. I pressed my cock against her ass and started to push a little figuring she would be a little tight when she relaxed and let me in.

It was like fucking Stacy's tight pussy! "FUCK MY ASS!" was all she said. I gave her a good pounding until I couldn't take any more, I think she had at least two orgasms along the way, but I couldn't hold out for her to have a third when she rolled over onto her back. Those monsters were flopping back and forth as I slammed home in her ass, after having all that tit and pussy in front of me all night. I just grabbed a tit in each hand and rammed into her, unloading while she was screaming for more...

Once I regained my strength I rolled off of her and pulled my softening cock out of her ass with quite a suction noise. I peeled off the rubber and deposited it in the toilet and staggered out to bed. There was never anything more said about her wanting her ass fucked, and we went back to the blow job with a six pack routine when I was at her place, right up until I moved into my new apartment a month or so later. Although towards the end it changed to a larger vibrating dildo in her ass, and using a big vibrating dildo in her pussy. Watching her convulse in orgasm when I jammed them in hard as I filled her mouth as she tried to jam me down her throat was wild! I never put my cock anywhere besides her mouth after that.

Over the next two weeks we started interviewing for change runners for the new place. It was going to be big enough that there would be one or two on site during the busy periods to keep the techs from being tied up if something went wrong with a machine. That is where I met my future ex girlfriend.

We interviewed several people, and settled on about a dozen for part time work. We only needed about six, but figured several would not make it past the probationary training period. Good thing we did, two didn't even show up to the orientation the following week. Between the one that couldn't add, one that couldn't push the change cart around because he was too old and another because she was too young and the two that failed the background checks we were down to what we could start with. We wanted six just in case, but five would work.

I got two to train on days, and Teresa got the other three on the night shift. They each worked two days a week for the training the first week, then four from then on. Day shift was pretty slow, so we had plenty of time to talk. Sam was all into sports, so I let him ramble along with all the appropriate sounds at the right places.

Ann was another matter. Like me she was into racing, and we began talking about all sorts of things. She was a cute bottle blond with NO tits. She wore a lace bra that made some little bumps in her shirt. She was nice enough to wear shirts without the pockets to hide the lace bra, and didn't mind wearing the white ones even knowing the black light in parts of the arcade would make the lace stand out like a beacon.

Every so often I got a glimpse of a little lump that made me think of Stacy and her nipples, so I probably looked my fair share at her chest, but she didn't seem to mind. She was grinning a little when she caught me like it was an inside joke at my noticing her white bra under the black lights but not stopping me.

We were getting close to starting things on the new place, and I wanted to take a drive up and see how the new space was coming along. Ann asked to come along, and I had no reason to say no, so we decided to head up after work. It was a hot day, so we agreed to change into something lighter before we left.

acup
acup
1,120 Followers