The Ex's Fault - Redux Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,122 Followers

She slid up and down on me, letting me feel every inch of her velvet vise around my cock. Stopping with just the head of my cock in her, squeezing it with her pussy while lowering her nipples down to my lips. She alternated that with sitting up and rotating her hips to let my cock rub against her g-spot, then leaning forward and rubbing her clit in my hair.

Ann kept this up for a while, switching back and forth, using my cock to fuck herself. This was better than any porn anywhere. Watching a gorgeous woman riding your cock buried in her for her own pleasure was almost enough to make me cum. As she picked up the pace my aspirin was kicking in, and I was able to reach up and palm those little tits, feeling the nipples trying to drill through my palm as she leaned forward on them and got some serious fucking going. It didn't take long and we wound up screaming into each other. I let her collapse on me to feel those nipples in my chest and squeeze her nice ass awhile before she rolled off me and grabbed my dirty shirt to put between her legs.

I did finally manage to slip my shorts on and get behind the wheel. I pulled out, but not before turning the rear view mirror down to look back at her laying there naked. After laying there a while with my shirt in her crotch, she pulled it out and raised up her knees.

It was getting hard to drive with her juicy spread pussy on display like that, but almost impossible when she began spreading her pussy even further with her fingers and playing with herself while watching me watching her in the mirror. Her fingers were alternating between working her clit and ramming them in her pussy as deep as she could.

I hope she enjoyed herself, because it sure sounded like she did. She wiped herself up and pulled her top and shorts on before climbing back up front. She pulled the leg of her shorts aside, dipped two fingers in her pussy before bringing them to my lips for a taste and then giving me a quick kiss.

We had a nice leisurely Sunday, toured a winery and grabbed some lunch. We had a quickie in the van before getting on the road. I wasn't planned, but when we were going back to the van the wind flipped her skirt up, giving me and several others a nice view of her bright red thong up the crack of her ass. She got a nice whistle from one of them. When she didn't reach back to pull her skirt back down I just reached down and cupped her cheek as we got to the van. When I opened the side door instead of hers, she snickered at me.

She looked over her shoulder to see if anyone was watching her. The only ones I saw was a couple of teenagers several rows over. She pulled her thong down and bent over at the waist to do it, still looking over her shoulder at me, before crawling up in the van and lying on her stomach with her ass and pussy in the air.

Even with my sore hip I managed to crawl up behind this vision, naked from the waist down, and sink my cock into her gaping pussy. I drove into her with pure animal lust, and in a matter of a few strokes I was filling her with everything I had. I would like to say I knew she orgasmed before I filled her, but with such a beauty spread before me instinct took over and I filled her like a man possessed even with my sore hip.

Ann laid there for the next hour or so with my shirt from the other night under her, but with her legs spread and my cum oozing out of her and a dreamy look on her face.

We checked in, and because of my injuries we got a handicap room that even had its own Jacuzzi! After a good soak in the Jacuzzi with miss ornery sitting there with her nipples just above the waterline and the following hard romp in bed I felt almost human again! What can I say, and naked woman bending over the bed is just too much. It was almost as if she knew what her spread pussy and ass did to a guy.

And just like earlier in the van I slid into her and just kept on going, driving her into the bed remembering her tits and nipples in my hand this morning and again a few minutes ago in the Jacuzzi. Her ass and pussy spread in the van, her ass on display with that thong separating her cheeks walking across the parking lot..."HERE IT COMES!!..."

We fell into bed long enough to recover, then took a quick rinse and fell back into bed naked, my cock cradled in the crack of her ass and her hard nipple in the palm of my hand.

Ann tagged along with me to class Monday, and because someone else had canceled she was allowed to actually attend the class instead of just sitting and helping me. Coming with me in one of her lighter shorter dresses seemed to get the interest of the other techs and the instructor, not so much the one other 'woman' in the class. I say 'woman' because at first I didn't realize he was a she...

Monday afternoon after class we took a stroll on the beach, me in my big baggies and her in a conservative two piece. I think we were the most dressed on the beach. On Tuesday she switched to a skimpy string bikini, and put a Speedo on me. Wednesday she changed it up a bit, we both had the big baggies on, but when we got on the beach we both pealed off the t-shirts and she went topless, it was nice to see her walking in the sun topless even if she did snicker at me gawking and grinning at her bare chest.

We even found a spot to have some nice sex on the beach on a big flat warm rock as the sun went down, I knew it must have been pretty good from the noise she was making...and the applause from the two topless girls behind us when we finished. Ann even had the nerve to stand up with my cum dripping down her leg, and take a bow.

I was looking between her dripping pussy and the micro bottoms of the girls that were pulled to one side. I would bet their fingers were in them while we were putting on a show. They didn't seem to mind my looking either, one of them even kicked her knee over and rotated her hips forward to give me a better look. I smiled and made like I was licking her, making her giggle and the two of them quickly dashed off.

Thursday I was back to my Speedo, but she got down to the scandalous micro that barely covered her tiny nipples, and her bottoms kept disappearing into her wet pussy. That made it difficult for me to stay in my Speedo until we stopped behind the rock we had sex at the other day for a quick blow job and pussy eating. Ann was just as loud as last time when I slid a finger in her ass while I rubbed her g-spot, but no audience this time.

Class was almost as interesting. She was quite a hit in her short dresses with low neck lines, and she took to leaning against me instead of the table whenever the opportunity arose. I could see the looks the other guys in class were giving me, knowing I was invited to take a look down her dress at her braless chest while she merely teased them with 'almost' flashes. And we were busted a few times when she couldn't resist a hard cock for her to squirm on.

She actually did pretty well and even passed the final test Friday morning at the intermediate level. I called the boss at the office and gave him the good news, and told him all it was going to cost him was a little more per diem. He laughed and said he'd see us Monday.

We had lunch out by the pool, Ann in her skimpy and me in my Speedo. I watched some of the ladies out at the pool a bit, but kept coming back to looking at Ann. It is thoroughly distracting, watching her hard nipples barely covered in that thin material rise and fall with her breath. The way her bikini was starting to ride up enough to let the outline of her pussy show nicely. The delicious sheen of the oil on her toned body.

I realized she had stopped talking while I was checking her out...again.

"What?"

"Why do you keep looking at me like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like I'm some hot babe."

"Because you are."

She made a noise. "Yea right, not like her." and pointed to a chesty red head about four loungers down from our table beginning to oil up.

I looked down at her, I had looked at her for a while earlier, but dismissed her. "You mean miss, I'm so self-conscious I have to wear padded tops and bottoms because god forbid somebody might see a lump of nipple or the outline of my pussy? I mean god forbid somebody might be able to tell if I shaved today or not!"

Ann about spit out her drink, and the redhead got up and left in a hurry. Seems I said that loud enough for her and two of the vultures circling her to hear. "Yea she has some nice sized tits, but give her a few years and unless they are after market, they along with her big ass will never be up like that again." Now she was laughing.

"A hot babe means different things to different people. I'll take a good looking intelligent woman that doesn't feel the need to hide what she has over miss big and padded any day."

"Like you would want me and my itty bitty titties on a pin up calendar..."

"Actually I was thinking about how I was going to get you to pose for some pictures for me."

She paused a second, taking a bite, "Like what kind of pictures?"

"Honestly?"

"Honestly.

"Lingerie, bikini, and nude with lots of close ups, and some wild sex ones if I could."

"...you're serious?"

I nodded to her, "And I have the hard on to prove it."

She reached over and began massaging my hard on with a smile. "And just how 'Wild' did you have in mind?"

"In a perfect world... cum dribbling out of your pussy, maybe some dribbles on your lips or tits after a blow job. Something like that."

"Wow..."

"Hey, when you got up the other evening on the beach to take your bow with our cum dribbling out of you, I was wishing I was hard enough to take you again right there."

She got a dreamy look on her face. "That was interesting feeling it flow..." Her nipples were standing up real nice. "OK, let's do it!"

We went out to the beach again, her in her top and shorts carrying her skimpy bikini. I got lots of nice shots of her changing from that into the bikini with plenty of nice close up of her tits and nipples and several of her pussy from front and back. Ann was getting pretty wet after about four rolls of film and we had to take a fuck break...well kind of.

I kept the camera handy, and after I posed Ann bent over the big rock, I took several of her inflamed pussy and a few of me sliding into her. After a bit of grunt and groan sex I filled her as she came around me. I grabbed my camera again and got a nice series of my cum covered cock coming out of her, followed by some of her looking over her shoulder at me with her tits hanging nicely and watching my cum drip from her. I even got her to shift a bit to one side and made the last of it run down her thighs before she had to go run in the water and rinse off. All total, we shot six rolls of film that afternoon.

We hit the road with a good start on the trip back that night. I had healed enough to be able to get on top for a while instead of having to stand behind her against the bed. It was nice being able to slide into her, watching my cock go in and out of her waiting pussy. I just love watching her lips grip me as I slide in and out. I gave her the camera and had her take a few shots from her angle. I even got her to hold the camera above her head so those delicious nipples would be in the shot.

Over the next few days on the trip back we took several nice shots at various locations. We got into a routine, I would take one or two 'normal' shots, and then she would flash me her tits, pussy, or both when no one was looking. I even got my blow job pictures cumming in her mouth and then dribbling out her mouth and down on her tits with some nice close ups of each.

Ann thought it was a little unfair until I told her I wanted some nice close ups of my eating her pussy as well. It took quite a while getting just the right shots. After pulling and playing and licking and nibbling her inner lips were almost entirely purple. I set the camera beside me on the bed on an interval timer with the last roll and went to town on her. Licking and nibbling and sucking her clit while playing with her ass. The last few on the roll came out beautiful with her pussy overflowing with her juices instead of my cum.

Ann stayed back there for the rest of the trip buck naked and spread wide. I would watch her for a while, but when Ann started playing with her pussy and moaning, I'd have to pull over to give her a good fucking. For a change up, she would crawl forward enough to give me a bit of a blow job while driving, just so I would have to crawl back there and fuck her, grinning and acting like a kid with a new toy she just couldn't get enough of. We had the last one just outside of town, and she stayed back there with one knee up watching me fill the tank, and then kept that position with her knees up and spread, right up until we pulled into the parking lot at the apartment.

We came in and found Darcy in the kitchen in her panties, a nice sheer lacy one clinging to her obviously shaved pussy. She screeched and tried to cover up, especially when I walked toward her. I took her hand from covering her tits and kissed it, then the inside of each firm tit. I took the hand covering her crotch and kissed it and then kneeled and kissed her belly just above her panties, getting a wonderful view of her through the sheer lace. I closed my eyes and inhaled her aroma with an exaggerated breath. I looked up and told her she should be a Playboy model while imitating licking her pussy. She was wide eyed but smiling. I got up and lead Ann into the shower. After all the fuck sessions on the way home, we both needed it.

After the shower we went back out to the living room...naked, me being led by my stiffening cock. Darcy thought that was funny and didn't try to cover up this time, even letting her legs spread a bit so the lace would plaster itself to her shaved pussy lips. Ann had to tell Darcy about the week and her on going photo session. I watched two set of tits jiggle with all the hand gestures, and even Darcy's nipples popped out a little and the crotch of her lace panties get completely see through with her wetness by the time Ann was halfway through the week. She thought the part about the padded red head was hilarious.

I did have a message from the boss that I needed to be up at the new store first thing in the morning, eight am, bright and shiny. Since I had the new apartment key, we restocked the cooler and headed up. Good thing we took a shower before we left... no shower curtain!

We laid out the blankets on the bedroom floor for a bed and put stuff in the frig, got naked watching each other strip and crawled onto the pile of blankets. And since there was no TV yet it was a nice slow love session, touching and exploring, nibbling and kissing... Oh how I loved nibbling on those delicious nipples some more.

I really took my time nibbling on those chewy nubs, doing my best to make her moan and groan as I alternately sucked them in and then flattened them with my tongue. When I had to take a breather, she decided to take a close inspection of my hard cock, lying with her head on my stomach with the tip right in front of her, stroking me up and down. Reaching out with her tongue to lick the tip as I oozed, or running it around the head like an ice cream cone.

When I couldn't take any more and finally slid into her juicy pussy. I could tell she was holding back a bit like she had at her apartment before our road trip. Moaning every time I drove into her, but keeping her lips closed like she was keeping a secret. "Let it go, I want to hear you loud enough to break the windows like you did in the van."

"But what about the neighbors!?"

"If they aren't good enough to make their girls scream that's their problem!" and began driving into her hard and firm. Ann gasped and then let loose, the idea of others hearing her scream in orgasm made her cum even more.

She was screaming and hollering for me to go harder and faster while she was cumming around me, pulling me into her with her heels in my ass. I finally let loose in her and collapsed on top of her, feeling her nipples in my chest while I kissed her neck on the way up to her LOUD lips.

We had a nice serious kiss until I softened enough to have to roll off of her. At least we did remember to bring the towels in. The funniest part was leaving the next morning, Seems there actually was a couple living across the hall. He made some comment about loud noises last night. "What, you can't get your girl to scream? Sucks to be you!" and out the door we went, smiling at the neighbor with his jaw hanging down.

Ann managed to keep from laughing until we got to the van. We stopped by the new place arcade, and it turned out to be something simple, so it was back to her place and then in to work at almost the usual time.

It was nice being back to work and feeling almost human again. Although I did play the handicap bit once or twice to get her over to help me...and grope her ass while running a finger nail up the crotch seam of her slacks! We made a stop after work at Wal-Mart and to the storage room before heading back to the apartment. Now it was starting to look a little more civilized.

The storage room took longer than anticipated, mainly because I saw her bent over a stack of boxes and couldn't resist. I slid a hand over her ass and got a nice moan for my efforts. I lifted the back of her shirt to kiss her just above the crack of her ass, and she laid forward on the boxes after unzipping her jeans.

Seems she was in the mood, but I had to take her. I worked her jeans down her ass from side to side, taking her thong with them and nibbling on the crack of her ass making her gasp with each lick. You have to mark your territory! Then I kneeled down and licked her from clit to ass.

"DAMN YOU'RE GOOD AT THAT FOR A MAN!" I took that as encouragement and did it several more times, stopping to swirl my tongue around her clit a few times. "You had to have been a lesbian in a previous life..." I inhaled too much pussy, and had to stop playing around and take care of matters.

I stood up and dropped my jeans. "Oh yea, fill me up!" How could I refuse a request like that? I grabbed a cheek in each hand, spreading them and then her pussy with my thumbs before sinking balls deep in her wet pussy. I had to stand there and keep still in her just to keep from losing it in her so soon.

Once I thought I could hold off, I began moving in and out of her. Holding her spread wide, seeing the inner flesh of her pussy grabbing onto my cock as I pulled out. Feeling her velvet smoothness as I slid back in, far too wet offer any resistance. Her head on her arms crossed under her head, turned sideways with eyes closed and a blissful smile on her face. I gave her a nice deep slow fuck, her jeans and thong still around her thighs.

I kept going slowly for as long as I could, but as she got closer, louder, and tighter, I couldn't hold out anymore. "HERE IT COMES!!"

"Oh yea! Fill me up..." it only took a few more thrusts and I did just that, filling her until I felt our juices being forced back out around my cock. I finally had to partially fall over her back to keep from collapsing on the floor. It almost made me sorry to be emptying out the room, we could have had more fun here again! Driving back to the apartment the growing wet spot in her crotch was damn distracting with her smiling back at me.

The furniture store delivered the bed and couch that evening, and the phone company was coming at the end of the week. That week it was stop at the new place first thing before heading into work, and several nights Ann stayed with me instead of going back to her place, naked from the time she got in the door to when we stepped out in the morning.

When Ann was there it was blow jobs for breakfast, a nice fuck here and there, and a nice juicy pussy for desert on the island when I could. Looking up from her dribbling pussy to see her chest and nipples rising and falling, just made me dive back in for more! Sitting back on the couch watching TV with hands in each others crotch didn't help any. I don't think we actually got through a full program without having to get the other off one way or another.

acup
acup
1,122 Followers