The Ex's Fault - Redux Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,118 Followers

I didn't think about it any more until she came out to hop in my truck after work. Something lighter for me was t-shirt and shorts with my boxers. Her idea of something lighter was a thin loose oversized tank top that let her nipples stand out and some running shorts doing their best to find their way up the crack of her ass and pussy. While the tank top hung down almost as far as the shorts, the arm holes also hung down almost to her belly. No bra there! When Ann hopped in the truck the breeze blew it open letting me have a WONDEFUL view of her chest all the way over to her other elbow!

"WOW!"

"Sorry, it's all I had with me, you don't mind do you?" she said with quite a grin.

"Uh...NO!" trying not to look at her nipples standing out and failing miserably.

"OK!" and closed the door beside her with a smile. In doing that, and with the windows open, I got several nice looks in the arm holes at her little bumps and nice nipples. My cock was firming up and she was taking note of that as well. We made it up to the new store, and made it in to look around just as the construction guys were finishing up for the day. Ann got a few whistles, but didn't even acknowledge them.

Good thing we dressed light. While it was hot outside, I now knew why the construction guys started early and quit early. It was like an oven in there, and with no air movement we were soaked with sweat in less than twenty minutes. While I looked like a drown rat, Ann looked like she had just stepped into a wet t-shirt contest. It didn't leave much to the imagination, a nice circle of areola and hard nipple having my full attention.

She noticed me looking and looked down at herself. "Well I could always just take it off." I just shook my head and grinned, which she seemed to take as a challenge. A few seconds later she whipped it off and let her nipples stand out. "OK, you're next." I just shrugged and ripped mine off as well. Ann was flat enough that from a distance she could have been mistaken for a guy, and she didn't seem to mind my looking, so I did so quite regularly.

We were going through the back storage area when all the lights went off. There was a little glow from the end of the room, and I turned and put an arm out to find the wall. What I found was a nice sweaty tit with a hardening nipple in my hand. "Oh... sorry."

I started to pull my hand away, when she caught it and put it back. "Don't be." She not only encouraged me to squeeze and play with her tit and nipple, she pulled herself close to feel my hardening cock against her hot mound while she leaned in for a nice kiss. I only hesitated for a second and then reached for and found her ass and gave it a little squeeze getting an unusual chuckle from her.

Ann turned toward the light and made her way back out. I came around the corner into the light to see her pulling her top back on and tossing me mine from the rack we had hung them on to dry. I pulled mine on and we made our way back out front. "I have another stop I need to make while we're up here, do you mind?"

"No, no problem." She responded back quietly, not her normal chatty self. I went down the street to the apartment complex and pulled in. "What are we doing here?" she asked with a bit of an edge.

"I need to see when my apartment will be ready."

"Oh,... OK." She followed me in to the leasing office, her nipples standing up REAL nice in the air conditioning. The girl at the leasing desk didn't think much of them, but then it wasn't her place to say even if she did give her 'the look.' Ann just ignored her and put her shoulders back probably just for spite. Good thing I stopped in, the building I was supposed to be moving into was behind from some construction issues, and wouldn't be ready for more than a month.

"Then cancel the lease, I'll find something else available in the next two weeks."

"We do have a few open with a slightly different floor plan in another building, and they are only twenty dollars more a month." She showed me the floor plan with a smaller bedroom and a small area that could be a computer room / office beside it. I liked it, but didn't want to let her know that.

"The bedroom is a lot smaller, and I'd have to figure out what to do with the other space. Let me take a look at it, and if I like it and you can match the price then we can talk." She handed me a key and we went to look at the unit. It was a third floor unit, but it was in a hill side so the first floor walked out one side and the second on the other. I only had a one story walk up! There was no carpet or appliances yet. The layout worked well, and it had an island instead of a wall for the kitchen.

When I came back out of the bedroom that's where I found Ann, laying on her back on the island with her knees in the air, now in baggy shorts leaving nothing to the imagination about her closely trimmed pussy. I must have made some noise as I walked up to the end of the counter. She started to bring her knees together, but I stopped her and spread them back out and kissed the inside of her knee, and then a little further up her thigh. She relaxed a bit, and lifted her butt off the counter when I reached for the waist of her shorts.

I pulled them up, and Ann pulled one leg out when I got them to her knees. I continued kissing her thighs right down to her soaking wet pussy. I reached one arm around her leg and spread her pussy with thumb and finger and tasted one of the sweetest pussies I had ever tasted.

I hadn't been with that many women, but she tasted GOOD! I looked up and saw her nipples standing up in her shirt, and reached up to play with them, first through her shirt, and then directly after pushing her shirt up. She took the hint and peeled it off. I continued nibbling on her pussy until she was panting pretty good then I attacked her clit, hearing the cutes little 'mews' I had ever heard.

Ann was almost there, so I returned the favor and took my hand away from her nipple and snaked it under her ass to put a finger against her rosebud. Seems she had the same response. She was convulsing in orgasm as I was flooded with pussy juice.

When I took my finger from her ass she flopped back on the counter panting and her legs dropped off the end with her pussy wide open for me to enjoy the view. "Man I wish I had a camera to capture that view." Her head came up quick, and than laid back down with light laughter, making her pussy flow even more. I took my t-shirt off and began wiping her up, which made her jump and then moan.

I managed to get her sitting up and took her nipples into my mouth one at a time. Her sweat and salty taste was a nice bonus, and she pulled my head into her chest like she appreciated it. Ann finished wiping herself with my shirt, as I held her shorts for her to step into. Of course I had an ulterior motive, and once she had both legs in, I kissed her trimmed mound.

She looked down at me smiling from an above pussy view, as she pulled her shorts up. I stood up and she gave me a nice deep kiss, not caring that my face and mouth were still well flavored with her juices.

We headed back out, me to the office and her back to the truck. They came down to five dollars more than the original apartment in rent, so we made the paperwork changes, and I kept the key. It would be about a week before I could move in. "Now all I have to do is get a bed and a couch."

"What's wrong with what you have now?"

I was my turn to laugh. "I've been camping out on a friends couch since I started the divorce. I have stuff in storage, but no furniture."

"Oh... Sorry to hear about the divorce, was it a bad one?"

"Actually no. We just grew apart, no kids or house to worry about. We each took a car and half the old credit card bills and went our separate ways."

She looked relieved she hadn't touched a sore subject. "Well if you can wait till this weekend, a girl never gets tired of shopping," and batted her eyes.

That had me laughing, which made her smile. "Well I don't know about you, but right now I need a shower and food."

"Is that an invitation?" still batting here eyes at me.

I looked over at her in the passenger seat with the arm hole caught on her hard nipple. "I hadn't thought about it... but yea it can be if you want it to be."

Ann chewed her lip a bit, "OK... Are you showering at my place or yours?"

"I have a spare shirt and slacks in the truck, so I can shower at your place if you don't mind."

"Works for me!" she gave me directions and we headed over to her place. Ann directed me to the shower, and I hopped in. I had lathered my hair and was starting to soap down when I had company. She climbed in, wetted down, and started in.

She poured her stuff on the scrubber thing. I took it from her to wash her down, sliding it all over her body lathering her up. She got her shampoo, and I took it and did her hair, feeling her relax and groan as I worked on her scalp. I stood behind her with my hard cock in the crack of her ass while working on her hair.

She got an evil grin when she grabbed a razor from the shelf and put her leg up high on the wall, making a production out of shaving in front of me, grinning at my hard cock just inches from her now slick pussy.

We rinsed off and dried each other off. I paid special attention to her pussy, and then even more to her hard nipples with my cock against her pussy. She did the same to me, but where I nibbled on her nipples a bit, she kneeled and inspected my hard cock.

Now this was not the slutty inspection I was hoping for. Ann was holding and slowly stroking me, squeezing and feeling. Watching the head of my cock appear as she pulled the skin back. Lightly touching and then feather light licks as she got closer. Then she giggled and sucked me in twice before getting up to get dressed. She pulled a nice short dress out of her closet, and a clean bra and thong from her drawer. It was nice bra, but padded a bit.

"You could leave those at home if you wanted."

She pushed her little mounds up into slightly bigger mounds, "You sure about that?"

I pulled her hands away and licked her nipples, "Quite sure." I went back to my shirt, and pulled it on with my hard cock standing straight out between the tails.

She smiled looking at my hard cock like a kid with a new toy and slid her dress over her head. "I suppose you want me to leave it unbuttoned as well?"

I pulled my pants up, but left my cock out the fly for a few seconds before putting it in and zipping up. "What do you think?"

She left the buttons undone, and turned to her dresser, "I suppose no make up either?"

I went behind her pressing my cock against her ass and gripped her shoulders to kiss her neck, "None needed." I held out an elbow, and we went out to the truck. I helped her in, and ran a hand across her thigh before closing the door.

When I got in my side, she scooted over to the center, and snuggled up against my arm. Once we got on the road, I put my hand on my leg, and then lifted it and put it over hers, but didn't put it down. She saw me, and put her hand on mine to press down onto her thigh before she moved my fingers down between her legs. I moved my hand a bit to show I was enjoying having it there, but didn't make any moves to go for her pussy.

We went to a nice little steak house, nothing fancy, but nice. I surprised her when I made her scoot over in the booth instead of sitting on the other side. "Can't see down your dress from over there", which made her gasp and blush. "Much less grope you thighs." She smiled and shook her head, but pulled her dress up enough to show her thighs.

We ate, I looked down her dress and groped her thighs. Ann even groped my hard cock a few times herself between bites giggling every time she did it. We chatted about our pasts, and what was going to happen at the new arcade. Once we finished our meal I had to ask, "Are we getting dessert here, or back at your place?" I slid my hand up her thigh about an inch to make sure she understood what I was asking.

Ann spread her thighs and pulled my hand a little higher. "Definitely at my place." I gave her a quick kiss and we headed out. I helped her in the truck again, but this time I ran my hand up her thigh a little further, and under her dress instead of over it. When I had climbed in on my side she had already scooted over and had her dress up around her waist.

Once I got on the road, she took my hand off the wheel and put it in her crotch with my little finger between her wet lips. I played with her clit on the way back to her place. Once we got through the door and stripped each other down, she hopped up around my waist, and I carried her into her room.

We spent the next couple of hours exploring each other. I would nibble and kiss here and there for a while, then she would roll me on my back and attack me. I did my best to give her an orgasm nibbling on her nipples, but had to resort to flicking her clit a few times to get her off.

Ann planted her drenched pussy over my face and my tongue instinctively dove into her depths before she swallowed me down a few times, just barely taking me into her throat. Once I got my tongue into her I was so intent on enjoying her delicious pussy she had me distracted enough to cum in her mouth. Unlike most women I had known she took it all in and cleaned me off.

She rolled to the side a bit, cradling my softening cock in her hand staring at it. "Enjoying yourself down there?" I asked.

"Just enjoying something new..."

After we had both taken the edge off it was a nice, relaxed evening. We cuddled and touched and played for almost an hour before we had to do something about it. I let her take the initiative since we were in her place, but I made sure I was keeping my hard cock against her somehow so it was on her mind.

Her nipples were standing up nicely, begging me to play with them and of course I obliged. I was playing with them when she clenched her teeth and let out a low groan and quivered. A few breaths later she rolled over on top of me trapping my cock between us against her dripping pussy. "Is there something on your mind?"

"It's been on my mind since I ate you on my new kitchen island." And thrust my hips up into her, forcing my cock harder against her mound and squeezed her ass. She slid forward enough to bring her nipples in range, and I nipped at them as she slid down, forcing my cock into her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh." Ann just groaned and fell back against my chest as I felt her pussy spasm around my cock. She sat up slowly and began grinding up and down on my cock. Her nipples were rock hard, her skin flushed, and her breathing fast. She was rocking back and forth working my cock in her until she had a nice little orgasm. Just up there riding me in her own little world using my hard cock like a living dildo... it was soooo terrible to be used like that.

As she collapsed against me, I rolled us over staying enclosed in her velvet tunnel. I began to move slowly inside her making her moan a little and her eyes opened again. I gave her a kiss before I picked up the pace, hearing as well as feeling my cock drive into her wet pussy.

Pretty soon I was pounding her hard enough to make her little tits move on her chest. Ann was cumming hard and her pussy was clamping down hard on me, and I couldn't take it any more. "Her it comes!" I pumped load after load into her until I couldn't go any more and fell forward on those hard nipples.

After catching my breath, and maybe enjoying her nipples in my chest a bit longer than I probably should have, I did manage to roll over beside her and cool off. Eventually we rolled over and cuddled under the covers before falling asleep. "God you guys make a mess..." was the last thing I heard before nodding off.

Over the next few weeks I spent several nights over at Ann's place. Her roommate gave me some looks, but I just put it off as typical protective roommate stuff. 20/20 hind sight...

We did go shopping for a bed and couch at an outlet mall. They agreed to hold them for a week or two until the place was ready. We also got some basic pots and pans along with some cheap bowls, plates, and silverware at the Salvation Army store. She wanted to get better, and I wanted to see what I needed before I bought out the store.

The next week was a little hectic. I was headed over to her place after work Tuesday, and got broadsided by a guy running the light. Luckily he hit me in the passenger side, so all I had was some bumps and bruises, but my truck was totaled.

After all the police reports, getting it towed without getting ripped off, getting to the rental company, and then back to the tow lot to get my stuff out before it 'accidentally disappeared' while sitting in a supposedly secure lot, I finally made it over to her place four hours later. By that time the adrenalin was wearing off and I was starting to feel some of the bumps and spots that would sport a couple bruises tomorrow.

"About time you... WHAT HAPPENED!" when Ann saw me walking gingerly and holding my arm stiffly.

"A guy ran the light and totaled my truck."

"Oh poor baby!" and came to hug me, which I winced at. "OH! What hurts?" as she jumped back.

"Left side mostly from bouncing back against the door..."

She started unbuttoning my shirt there in the living room. "Let's see how bad..." She had my shirt open and was helping me get it down my left arm when her roommate Darcy came out of her room in a big fluffy robe. She started to say something until I winced when Ann bumped my arm.

Then I had two mother hens all over me. Darcy forgot she was holding her robe closed. I thought she was a bit heavy, but from what I was seeing she was more like a fitness nut, shaved pussy lips with a landing strip and nice C cups with hard nipples. By the time they got my pants off I was rock hard, making quite a tent in my boxers.

Ann reached in and raised my cock enough to drop my shorts so they could inspect the impressive bruise starting to show on my hip while Darcy went to get some ice from the freezer.

Ann decided to relieve my other stress and gave me a quick blow job. Between looking down her shirt and Darcy running around with the open robe I shot off pretty quick. Darcy gave her a raised eyebrow look after sucking me off, but then they got me over to the recliner and wedged the ice bag between the chair and my side and fed me some aspirin. It was a bit tender at first, but then the ice started to numb it down a bit.

I crooked my finger to get Ann closer, then put my hand behind her neck to pull her in for a kiss. Once I had her there I slid my hand down and groped and squeezed her tit and nipple. I heard Darcy laugh and a door close so I assume she went back to her room. "Is there something in particular you want?" Ann asked me with a naughty grin.

"What I want is to nibble and ravage you until one of us passes out, although it might be a few days before I will be up to it". She sat back, peeled off her shirt, came around to sit on the arm then leaned over and put her nipple in my mouth. My cock was starting to firm up a little. I latched on to her hard nipple and made her groan a little, so I took my hand and massaged the other before I moved it down to her ass and gave it a squeeze. I felt underwear under her shorts. "Underwear?"

"Yup, sorry but it's that time."

"That usually happens with beautiful women around." She gave me a nice kiss for that. "Doesn't mean you have to wear your shorts though does it?"

"You sure about that?"

"I was married for ten years, I know all about pads and tampons. I prefer my women naked, but that doesn't work with pads. As far as tampons go, I'd rather look at a bare pussy with a string than panties any day."

She looked at me like I had horns, "You really sure about that?" I nodded and looked straight at her pussy. "OK," and lowered her shorts but left her panties on, and yes she had a bit of a bulge from the pad.

acup
acup
1,118 Followers