The Ex's Fault - Redux Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

I enjoyed playing with her pussy and clit until I saw her areola starting to crinkle up, then leaning over to take a nipple between my teeth while she clamped her legs around my hand in her pussy screaming. Her favorite seemed to be stroking me until I couldn't stand it, watching me arch my back, and launching my cum in the air up and back onto her fist. She would continue gripping me tightly and slowly pumping me until I was twitching from sensory overload. She seemed to take particular joy in watching me watch her clean my cum from my cock and her hand.

We would no more be out of the lot after work, and her little lace bra was hanging from my mirror. More than once she stripped in the van coming out of the lot and put her soaked panties in my shirt pocket and went from there all the way to walking into the apartment naked, stopping inside the door and leaning over the couch looking at me over her shoulder with a twinkle in her eyes.

My shorts would hit the floor and I would slide into her when ever I found her bent over anything and she knew it. Most of the time it was a nice prelude to an evening of caressing and touching and loving. But twice she had teased me unmercifully all day, flashing nipple, pulling her top snug to let her hard nipple poke out, or pulling her slacks tight up into her ass and pussy.

On those nights it was animal fucking, pure and simple. "OH YESS!! STUFF MY PUSSY...FFFUUUUCCCKKKK MMMMEEEEEEE!!" She would reach up under her chest and grip and twist her tits and nipples while I had a good grip on her ass pressing my thumb against her rosebud.

The first time she pushed back unexpectedly near the end and my thumb went in her ass a little. Her head came up and she was convulsing and screaming in orgasm. The second time I did it on purpose long before I was ready to pop and rode her until I let loose in her. Both times I had to carry her to the shower.

The second time carrying her to the shower, I also took some time playing with her ass while we soaped and cuddled, getting a groaning kiss when I pressed my finger against it for my efforts.

The following week was totally different. Things were being delivered and it was my responsibility to receive them and get things into place so I was sleeping by myself but with afternoon conjugal visits! Monday and Tuesday were a mad house, but not my mad house. The security company was setting all the cameras and audio equipment while I had office stuff being delivered. Most of the day was babysitting them and answering their stupid questions.

We have all heard 'There is no such thing as a stupid question.' There are however, stupid people asking questions!

Wednesday was the day from hell. I got there at eight to find four semi's pulled up waiting for me to open. They had full loads of machines and they each wanted to unload, or more accurately to BE unloaded. I told the loudmouthed asshole he would be last in line, after which he made threats of scribbling a name on the manifest and just dumping them somewhere. "Well it's good thing the security cameras were put in yesterday to record you saying that then." He went out to his truck grumbling. I told the other guys I'd be with them as soon as I got the fork lift.

I called the general contractor to use the forklift, and then called back to the store for help. Ann answered and asked what kind of help. I told her naked women preferably, but right now anyone that could help unload and inspect machines. I got the fork lift and started with the nice quiet guy first. I was about half way through the first trailer unloading and setting them down in the lot when Ann showed up in her shorts, tank top with a lacy thing trying to be a bra, and grabbed the pallet jack to start rolling them in.

We all enjoyed her nipples standing out every time she came out from the air conditioning, and when no one was around she would pull the leg of her shorts open to flash her pussy at me! We had a pretty good system going and everything was going fine until we got to assholes truck.

The boxes looked a bit rough, so I took a bathroom break and sent her out to my van for the camera. He wasn't pleased to see us taking pictures of every box coming off his truck, especially when we pulled them around the side and got the cab with truck numbers in every picture. There were only three boxes out of thirty six that didn't look damaged.

He was even less happy when I put the machines down both sides of his truck and parked the fork lift in front, blocking him in. He was just plain pissed when I wouldn't let him leave and made him come into the office with me. I called his dispatch and informed them there were damaged boxes and we would be reserving acceptance pending complete inspection.

They wanted to talk to him, and he wasn't happy. He was even more pissed when I made him sit there while I called the manufacturer to verify if I should even accept the machines, something I probably should have done first, but didn't think of it. They should have been packed pretty well so we would hope for the best. Good thing they were the last ones unloaded.

The next day was spent going through the damaged boxes, with a fair amount of groping and kissing, this time without the hindrance of lace underwear. She even did a bit of a striptease for me in taking them off in an area where the cameras 'just happened' to have a bit of trouble. Watching her unsnap her jeans to show the top of the thong, then starting on her top was mesmerizing. Unbuttoning her top and then 'flashing' each side of her lace bra, before turning sideways, the little wench was giving me a profile of her nipples standing out in the thin lace...

Turning her back to me and showing me her ass as she slid her jeans down, then bending over at the waist to slide the thong down in slow motion. Spreading her legs to run a finger through her pussy lips before standing up, and facing me to lift her lace bra over her head. The last straw was rolling her nipples between her fingers while she walked to me, then lifting her leg and pulling my lips to her dripping pussy.

I sucked on her clit and fingered her pussy to a nice little orgasm. I had to pull my fingers from her and cup her ass to keep her from falling over when she came for me. She was totally ornery when she wiped her pussy with her thong and then stuffed it in my shirt pocket right before leaning over for a deep tongue kiss and face wash cleaning her own juices from my lips! I was just about ready to strip my jeans off and bend her over one of the machines when she smiled over her shoulder and pulled her jeans back on.

She did at least keep only one button done on her top while we finished going through the rest of the boxes. I even got her to lay back on the Ms. PacMan table and let me eat her to screaming orgasm later. I think I was eating her pussy as much as blow jobs and fucking combined, but she did have the SWEETEST pussy I had ever tasted.

Most of the machine boxes were just scuffed cardboard and cracked Styrofoam. We had ten that would not fire up. It was handy having her around having been through the school just a week ago. Six were just loose connections and jammed controls. The last four were the heaviest damaged boxes, and took quite a bit more time. After going back and forth with the factory, we were finally able to rob parts back and forth and get three out of the last four operational. They were going to send a replacement unit for the one that was cannibalized and compensate the boss for our extra time.

We kicked back for the last half hour with Ann leaning back against me and my hand in her top playing with a hard nipple while went through the pictures we took on our little working vacation. Lots of nice sights, and the ones of her turned out pretty well. There were a few that were way off, but most of them were pretty hot. They had me groping and squeezing her, and just when I thought she was going to be headed home with me for another conjugal visit she hopped up and said she would see me in the morning.

So I went home to flip on the TV and look through the pictures, remembering when I fucked her silly and got to the picture of her gaping dripping pussy. In the next she was giving me a world class blow job and my cum dribbling out her mouth onto her hard nipples. Others were of me eating her to a good scream and then getting a shot of her juices running from her inflamed pussy in the van. Needless to say I didn't sleep all that well. I woke up early and hopped in the shower, getting ready for work and stopping to smell her aroma on her dresses hanging in the closet.

Friday was not much better, both Ann AND the boss were there to help get things organized and set machines according to the floor plan. And while Ann did have her shorts and top on, there were regular instead of the skimpy lace panties and a real bra on underneath. We had most of the machines set by late afternoon, and she rode back with him instead of staying up with me again.

After several weeks of getting it daily, I was starting to feel like I was back in separation mode with the ex these last two days! I put my trunks on and went down to the pool for the hell of it, there were a few couples, and several single guys and girls. It was almost funny if it wasn't so sad. Most of the attached women were hot letting a bit of camel toe and nipple show for their guys, the single ones were almost all primped and padded. Now several were at least not wearing the padded bottoms so there was a hint of camel toe, but all were wearing lined / padded tops. As if all we wanted to see was lumps and cleavage! When I got back to the apartment I called her place, but no answer. So it was shower, TV, and go to bed late again.

I slept in Saturday, and when I finally got with it I drove back down to her place. Darcy let me in, wearing her robe, but let it gap open after she closed the door. She was naked underneath, giving me a nice look at her damp trimmed pussy and cleavage almost to her nipples. "She's not here."

"Well I guess I can stop back later then." and turned to leave.

She stopped me, "No, you don't understand Charles. Ann's not here, she left last night. She left this for you." She handed me a thick envelope and sat me on the couch sitting beside with her robe falling completely open and down to her elbows. After taking a nice look at her chewy nipples I got back to the envelope. In the envelope was the second set of all the pictures we had taken, ...and a note.

Charles,

I'm sorry to have to do this this way, you deserve better. I tried to talk to you Thursday, but couldn't find the nerve or the right time, then the boss came with on Friday and we didn't get any time together alone. My girlfriend is getting stationed back state side, and I'm going to be with her. Our time together was special and more than I ever expected with a guy, but I realized I love her and will never leave her in spite of the special times we had. I've kept the negatives, and when the time is right I will tell her about you and how special you are. Please know how wonderful you made me feel, and I will always remember our time fondly.

All my love, Ann

So here we are back where we started, I'm sitting here in a daze leaning over looking at a picture of Ann leaned back with a smile on her face and my cum dripping out of her wondering what the fuck just happened...

I felt the letter and pictures being taken out of my hands, and look up to see Darcy standing there naked in front of me. Her robe piled around her feet, her nicely shaved pussy and damp landing strip just inches in front of my face. She spreads her legs and kneels over me on the couch with her nice firm B+ cup tits and chewy nipples now inches from my lips, then she settles onto my crotch, trapping my cock between us and grinding against it trying to get me hard. "Would you stay with me tonight?" and leans over for a nice kiss...

acup
acup
1,121 Followers