The Ex's Fault - Redux Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...I came to lying on my side, pussy juice drying on my face and lips...our cum drying on my thighs and pussy all the way down to my knees. I opened my eyes to see him sitting on the floor against the couch in front of me with Farrah's head in his lap lazily cleaning his semi-hard cock.

I reached over and stroked her hair as she did. She looked back at me smiling, then she did what I can't. Farrah opened her mouth and swallowed him down. I watched her throat expand as she took him in until his balls were against her chin.

She didn't hold him there long, and was coughing when she came back off. She could do it while he was still reasonably soft. My gag reflex is just too strong to do anything more than get his head in, even when he was soft... I just stuck my tongue out at her...

I did manage to drag myself over to them, and we enjoyed his soft cock a while more, stopping to kiss each other every once in a while. Charles just sat there with his hands on the back of our heads with a grin on his face... men... they're not so bad after all...

Farrah did make his grin go away for a second before it came back even worse... "That's two down and one to go... he still has to fill my pussy tonight..." and took him down one last time all the way, making him groan and then gasp as she came up off completely. "Shower time!", Farrah said. SHE HAS TOO MUCH FUCKING ENERGY!!

We did manage to get in the shower, but with all three of us it was a good thing we had a hand held. We were a soapy, slippery mass of bodies in there... Hmmm this is getting to be a pattern of me being a slut sandwich... Or I am developing this into a habit?

Supper was another pizza order, with a twist. Farrah was answering the door, with me and him still on the couch, all of us still naked, she wanted to tease the delivery guy. Problem was it was a girl, nice rack on her too! She hesitated for a second, smiled, winked at me, took the money and handed over the pizza, said 'Enjoy the rest of your evening', and left. Her nipples were trying her best to come out through her shirt...LOL.

A few moths ago I would have invited her back for some extra curricular activities. But now I just wanted to cuddle and eat some food for a change with my two lovers; and then get back to some serious loving. We sat and ate and talked. What would be happening with me when I graduate, graduation ceremony... and taking the bar exam...

Charles smiled at me, "You act like there is any doubt you'll pass the bar exam..."

"But it's the bar exam..."

"Well last time I heard you were fourth in your class...

I blushed at that. "Somewhere around there..."

"So why should the bar exam be any different?"

"I don't know... it just is..."

He took my hand kissed the back of it, "You'll do just fine..."

All I could do was grin and try not to twist my tingling nipples the way he makes me feel! "But enough of that, time to get Farrah stuffed!" I grabbed them both by the hand and drug them to the bedroom. Farrah had described it to me, I had seen the aftermath on video...NOW I WANTED TO SEE IT!!

We laid Charles back, his hard cock slapping his belly as he did. Farrah got up over him on her knees, and I got behind her, looking down at him over her shoulder. I leaned forward enough to press my tits into her back and reach around and cup one of hers, with my other hand I reached for her belly.

She cupped my hand over her tit, then took my other hand and moved it lower on her belly before reaching down for him, lifting him up so she could lower herself onto him. Farrah slowly settled down and came to a stop. She put my hand in a slightly different spot and pressed in. When she came up and back down I felt something move in her. She laid her head back on my shoulder for a kiss, "Makes me feel like when I lost my virginity every time he gets in there..."

I wasn't sure what I was feeling, but I was definitely feeling something as she began rotating her hips and working them around him. She still had at least two inches of his cock left to get in her. "Lay down beside him..." Farrah said as she pulled my hand from her tit.

I turned and rolled over beside Charles. She leaned forward, one hand on his chest, the other on my tit, giving him a nice kiss, then me. Farrah sat back up, pulling my hand to her belly, then cupping her own tits as she rolled back on him, pushing down on his cock.

I knew she pushed hard from the noise he made, a combination of pleasure from being incased in her, and a bit of discomfort being jammed hard against her cervix.

She began rotating her hips and pressing down further. I could 'feel' the resistance in her, and then she groaned the groan of the fulfilled and sank down on him... his hands came up to her hips... and I could have sworn I felt her cervix give way for him.

Farrah leaned forward, one hand on his belly, and the other dived for my pussy, hooking a finger in me while her thumb danced on my clit. I could feel her belly flexing, imagining his cock sticking through her cervix, clamped around the head, riding it up and down deep in side of her.

He was breathing hard and she was panting... her fingers were a vice grip on my pussy. Her thumb was pressing my clit, while her center finger pushed back on my G-spot. As she looked at him, her eyes rolled back in her head as she squeaked out... "Fill meeeeeeeeeee..." Suddenly she was thrashing and convulsing on top of him, and he was right behind her; grabbing her hips and thrusting as best he could being trapped by her cervix.

Watching her belly move with his thrusts, her grip on my pussy, Charles was spasming into her right beside me... I grabbed her wrist against my pussy and held on... we were all cumming together, them in each other, and me all over her fingers...

Farrah fell forward onto both of us, her body still quivering, while he was giving the last thrust he had into her. Her head resting on our shoulders with her looking at me grinning from ear to ear. "Might have to do that again some time..." and then she giggled, making Charles groan, still buried in her.

I watched her try to pull off of him a couple of times, lifting him off the bed as she did. Finally she lifted, and for a second I thought he was still stuck in her, then her cervix released him. "OH FUCK YESSSSSSS" Farrah hollered as he slid from her. She rolled to the other side of him, clamping her legs together with a smile on her face. "That was different with my plug in..."

FUCK! I forgot I still had mine in! I rolled over to his soft cock, lathered in their mixed juices. Charles might be right, I don't know what I like better. Licking their juices from him, or Farrah eating me out... Sounds like something that is going to take a LOT more research... He was a bit tender, but enjoyed the cleaning. As soft as he was I was able to take him in, just not down my throat; yet...

But there's a lot more of this to be eaten. I crawled over on Farrah's legs and tried to spread her knees. She hesitated a moment, then lifted her legs, knees still together, then spread them...

WOW... she was flowing almost as she spread them! I pushed her legs up higher and dove in. She wasn't kidding when she said he filled her to overflowing... Farrah was panting hard as I was licking and tugging on her lips, making a few rounds up past her clit. Then I had an ornery thought...

I put my tongue in deep and licked as best I could, then pulled back to suck on her clit just like I had been doing. As she was tensing up, I reached down and slid her plug from her ass...

DAMN THAT WOMAN CAN SCREAM! She was screaming loudly enough it didn't block the sound even though her thighs were clamped tightly over my ears. Yet she was flailing, doing her best to kick anything and everything around her. Grabbing handfuls of sheets, relaxing then again wrapping her legs around my head. She came so hard I think she even squirted!

I did manage to finally get her legs from around my head. She was muttering something incoherent as I got up off the bed to get a towel. We were going to have to use some of the spare blankets; Farrah had thoroughly soaked the comforter...

I looked in the mirror as I was in the bathroom, seeing the glint of the steel in my ass. She was right about forgetting it was there. Even giving my ass a wiggle, I felt it, but it didn't make me weak in the knees like the little one had done the first time he put it in me. I wonder...

My yellow one was still sitting there, and those two weren't going any where soon... I reached back and got my fingers around the base and tugged. There was some resistance, and then it slid out with such a nice feeling. I held it just past the bulge, and began pushing it back in. Feeling it stretch me in a good way. Playing tug-of-war with my ass as I moved it in and out, making my clit tingle. I let it slide out, and grabbed the yellow one from the counter. After lubing it up I thought,here goes nothing...

I turned so I could see my ass in the mirror as I held it against my ass. It looked huge against my rosebud, but it had been in there the other day. As I pressed it in I felt the familiar stretch, and then a really tight stretch... it felt like I was going to split. Then my ass just sucked it in, pulling it from my grip.

GOD I WAS FULL! I left it here a few seconds, then reached back and got a hold of the base. MY ASS DIDN'T WANT TO LET IT GO! I was afraid I was going to have to get Charles to get it out, but a little tugging and relaxing and it started to let loose. I held it at the bulge for a second, flexing my ass in and out imagining what it would be like for it to be his hard cock fucking me.

I couldn't take any more and let it slip out, I was going to stand up to clean it off, and suddenly there was a firm cock in my face. "That was so fucking HOT..."

For a second I was embarrassed to have him catch me, then seeing his cock firming up after having just fucked the hell out of Farrah made me smile. I trapped the plug between my ass and the cabinet and pulled him in to my mouth. I rocked back and forth between his cock and the plug, feeling his cock ooze a bit giving me a nice taste.

"May be soon it will be your cock in there instead of the plug..." I said as I came up off him and grabbed the plug before it hit the floor. I washed all three plugs off and was going to take the towels to the bed when Farrah staggered into the bathroom.

I pushed him in the shower first, then her. This time SHE was going to be the slut sandwich! We had fun in the shower, but it was crowded... I was FORCED to press my nipples in her back, and then in her tits when she turned around. Slipping and sliding all over, kissing and hugging, groping and fondling...

It was only nine thirty, but we were exhausted, and everybody had work or school in the morning.

Monday morning... the first Monday I've looked forward to in years... no more classes. Finals over and passed, I don't actually know that for sure, but I sailed through the tests so it's just a mater of what my final score is.

I'm feeling ornery! Nice suit jacket and skirt... a short skirt! Stockings with the seam up the back and a wide cincher to hold hem up. The prettiest lace bra and thong I have... also the thinnest! A silky blouse to cover it up, but still thin enough to let the lace pattern and a lump of nipple show if I want... and the best part... my blue plug in me...and my yellow plug in my bag just in case!

With all the triumph I was feeling, work was nothing special that day. Briefs and research, research and briefs. I did get a call from one of the girls passing on that they posted the scores just before noon. I did a little better than I thought I did, so my class ranking was still pretty good.

The surprise came the next day when I was called into the partners meeting. I hadn't been working on anything big, so I was a bit apprehensive about it. Usually a partners meeting only consisted of eight or ten partners, enough to form a quorum. Today all fifteen were there, and they were all looking at me...

I saw my boss and his wife, she was relaxed and smiling so it couldn't be all bad.

The managing partner was a nice older man I had rarely had any dealing with. He gaveled the meeting to order, then looked at me with a stern look. "So young lady, just what are we to do with you?"

I stared at him, probably my mouth hanging open, trying to figure out what he was talking about. What did I do?

Then he smiled at me and continued, "Number two in your class huh? Probably going to get us into a bidding war for your services..." They all brought out champagne flutes, and one was thrust into my hand. I was shaking so bad I almost dropped it. "Congratulations!"

I pointed a finger at my boss. He just smiled and shrugged... asshole... 'bout gave me a heart attack!

After that is was a bit of hob knobbing with the partners, not something I should get used to, but nice anyway. I did get a chance to talk with the three female partners, getting some bits of advice and them asking what my plans were. They thought it was funny that I hadn't planned on anything. My sole goal up until last Friday had been law school.

I wanted to do something with kids, but beyond that it was wide open. They all expressed a desire for me to consider staying on after the bar exam... kind of gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. Being an ornery girl, that warm fuzzy feeling morphed into a stuffed feeling. I slipped into the ladies room and slipped my blue plug in for the rest of the afternoon, doing my best to walk on my heels to make it bounce in my ass!

I felt so naughty walking around all these fancy attorneys with a plug in my ass! Up and down, back and forth in the offices. Feeling the little tug in my ass when my heels hit the floor. It wasn't until later in the day I realized I had gotten used to it. Finding myself moving a bit so I could feel it moving in me. If it had been earlier in the day I might have swapped it for the yellow, and then said 'What the hell!' and slipped into the bathroom and put my yellow in for the last hour of the day. I almost regretted it on the drive home, stuffed ass and pot holes makes for a LARGE wet spot!

Wednesday I was feeling frisky, and managed to get the yellow plug in before I left for work, even if I did have to work my ass with the blue one first. Mmmmm, fully dressed with my panties pulled down to my knees, bent over watching that blue plug go in and out of my ass in the mirror to open myself up for the yellow.

I loved the way my ass sucked the yellow one in; you'd have thought it was hungry! Every little bump in the road sent a shock from my ass to my clit. I always tried to avoid potholes in the road before, but now I was aiming for them! But walking into work was the rude awakening of how into school I had been. I walked into the office and had a Christmas card on my desk.

Friday was Christmas!... and I didn't realize it was here. I mean I had seen the ads, and I had been putting dates on paperwork... but it just went by without noticing it. We hadn't done anything with the apartment, I hadn't gotten either of them a Christmas present...

I took the rest of the day off, but when I got to my car I just sat there. We had been seeing each other for a while, and we had talked about any number of things, but for the life of me I was behaving like a man... I had no clue what to get Charles for Christmas... and with only two days to go.

I drove up to his work, parking around the corner. Only the pot holes reminded me of my yellow plug in my ass. When I walked around the corner, the arcade was decorated with big strands of garland and giant snowflakes... Charles knew it was Christmas, he had decorated the arcade, but I hadn't done anything with the apartment... I thought about Christmas dinner... but I can't cook! I can make a cake or something like that, but beyond scrambling eggs and frying bacon I'm lost!

I just sat down on the bench crying. I don't usually bawl, but it just came out, head in hands sobbing. Our first Christmas and I was going to ruin it!...

"It can't be all that bad..." I heard from beside me.

I looked up and he was sitting there smiling at me. I just put my head on his shoulder, and kept right on bawling. A sniveling, shaking girl, bawling on his shoulder...

I was still sniveling and sobbing when he got me up and into the arcade. Charles sat me down at one of the little tables and got me a cup of hot chocolate... he remembered I wasn't a coffee drinker! And I couldn't even remember Christmas!

"So what's all that bad?"

I looked up at him smiling at me. I probably looked like shit. What little makeup I wore was probably running down my chin, eyes all puffy and blood shot from crying... and he was smiling at me.

He cupped my chin, gave me a light kiss, and said, "Come on, fess up..."

I looked at him, my lip trembling..."I forgot Christmas..."

He looked at me for a few seconds, then broke into a grin. "That's supposed to be my line..." and pulled me in for a hug.

I wrapped my arms around him, hanging on for dear life.

"gotta breath..." I heard him whisper.

I let him loose... a little... "Sorry."

"It's OK, no broken bones this time..."

I pulled back a bit more and gave him a light slap on the shoulder. "Not funny.."

He smiled at me..."Maybe a little..." and chuckled.

I had to chuckle back, "OK, maybe a little. But what are we going to do?"

"Well I know Farrah picked up a few things to heat up for us. She has to work tonight, but then is off until Monday night. I got an extra string of lights left over from decorating the store, so I thought the three of us would go out and rescue one of the last remaining trees tomorrow before I come in to work."

"But I didn't get you or her anything... not even a card..."

"And I didn't get you guys anything either, well kinda..."

"What did you do?..."

"Nothing spectacular. I got us something to share, all three of us. Just something for our first Christmas together.

"What is it?"

"It's a Christmas surprise... but I think you guys will like it. If not it wasn't that expensive, just something I spotted."

"You're not going to tell me are you..."

"Nope! Now since the second shift tech is here, let's go home."

Charles followed me home, I was grinning a bit now at the feeling of the plug in my ass moving as I drove. This might work out after all! Sure enough, there in the bottom of the fridge was a pre-cooked ham, two pies and two huge containers of whipped cream. A bag of potatoes and another of dinner rolls was on the counter.

"Satisfied?"

All I could do was turn to him and nod, anything more and I was going to ball again.

"OK, now how about we get my raccoon in the shower and clean her up?"

I gasped and dashed to the bathroom, oh god I looked terrible. Mascara running down my cheeks, everything all smudged and running. "How could you let me run around like this?!"

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the tip of my nose, probably the only place I had rubbed all the makeup off. "Because I was bringing you home..."

I let Charles undress me. Even as bad as I knew I looked, he gave me a warm feeling the way he undressed me. Caressing and kissing the parts he uncovered. God the way he makes me feel when he looks at me. Just barely touching me and I want to jump his bones!

"DAMN girl, you weren't kidding about those were you?"

"HUH?" he tapped the plug in my ass sending tremors all the way to my pussy. SHIT! I only had a week to go before I wanted to be ready for his cock in me. I was going to walk across the stage for graduation ceremonies with his cum sloshing in my ass!

"Oh, I forgot it was there..." I bent over, my ass to him. "Care to assist?"

Charles just grinned, dropped to his knees, spun me around to face him and lifted my foot up to the toilet lid. Not quite what I was expecting, but then he dived into my pussy and began playing with the plug in my ass. Turning and tugging on it while he was trying to inhale my clit. I fell back against the wall, and then slid down in a very un-lady like manner, holding his face in my pussy while I was screaming my head off...