The Ex's Fault - Redux Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

So the three of us went walking, arm in arm. Farrah glared at me when she realized I had changed bras... my turn to stick my tongue out at her! Now I don't 'jiggle' much with all the body building, but I was doing my best, walking on my heels, letting them move, feeling my nipples against my top separated by just the thin bra.

The high school boys were appreciating it too, but their girlfriends weren't. Here is a hint girls: fancy dresses can hide a WHOLE lot of ugly., If you want to keep them boys interested you girls, you better let it out where it can be appreciated as the real thing.

Then we sat for a bit watching the women walk by while he did his 'what's really under there' thing.

"Gaggle of teenage wanna be's, all padding and no putting out. Coed that just threw something on...but not bad. Thinks the farther her tits stick out the less we'll notice her belly. Camel toe and stretch jeans with baggy top, thinks her tits are too small." That one heard him and glared at him!

"Clingy dress and bra lines but no panty lines...thong or commando. Padded, padded , and more padded...trying to eliminate nipples from the gene pool..."

Now I glared at him.

"Hey, without nipples they're just lumps and freckles." He grinned and looked at my chest. I looked down at my nipples standing out, "Well..." and looked back up to see him grinning.

He turned back to the people walking by. "ady in a long skirt, "forgot to shave her legs this morning." Bunch of girls in short skirts but full coverage tops. "Guess which one of us isn't wearing underwear and stuffs her bra..." I had to slap him. Older woman in a mid thigh thin dress, nipples standing out a bit. "I'm hot and I know it, but my husband doesn't." She flipped him off, "But my girlfriend does..." he said as she passed further out of earshot. "HOT Grandma, love those bullet bras," she turned back and blew him a kiss and winked at us.

"Enough all ready, time for dress shopping..." I was starting to leave a wet spot looking at the girls passing by along with his comments.

We drug him back to the dress shop, thankfully empty the way he was behaving, even if he did make like he was trying to look up Gwen's dress!

She swatted his hand away, and pulled him in for a nice kiss. "You really know how to make a girls day..." and gave him another before giving us each a quick kiss. "So what are you looking for today?" she asked me.

"Work clothes, skirts and jackets, and some nice tops."

"Professional or slutty?"

"Professional but slightly slutty of course. Necklines to show some cleavage or bra, and mid thigh skirts at best."

"With stockings?"

"Only with seams..."

"Lingerie?"

"I'm OK there..."

"Head to the back dressing room, I'll pull a few things..."

We managed to get back there without too much additional groping, but I was in a mood with my plug in. I stepped to the mirrors while those two went to the seating area, but Farrah was being ornery. She slipped her top off, turned her back to him and slid her hand in his pocket to grab his cock.

Farrah took her other hand and brought Charles hand to her tit and kicked her head back for a kiss.

OK!... I stripped my shirt off and began running my fingers up and down my cleavage, looking right at the two of them. Running my hands down my hips and over my crotch, coming back up to start unbuttoning them. Dipping a finger in like I was getting it into my pussy and bringing it to my lips to lick off.

Turning around to slide my jeans off my ass, I was wiggling my ass and making my plug move as I did. Standing back up facing them and kicking a knee out, I was really feeling a breeze on my wet pussy while I ran my fingers back up over my bra, circling and squeezing my nipples. Cupping my barely covered tits to offer them to them.

Unclipping the hook between my tits, peeling and covering with the bra a bit until I was completely exposed. Drawing my finger through my pussy and putting a fair amount of my juices on each nipple then licking my finger clean.

Suddenly Gwen is plastered against me, squeezing my tits and kissing me. I wrap my arms around her out of pure instinct, pulling her closer for a nice kiss. She pulls back and smiles then starts sliding down, nipping at my cleavage before settling between my legs.

I kick my knee out and put my hands on the top of her head as I feel her tongue dive between my lips. Just as I close my eyes I see Farrah coming up behind her. From the squeak I got in my pussy I'm assuming Farrah just stuck her fingers in Gwen's pussy.

As good as this is, I want some serious girl action. I open my eyes to see Farrah behind her, her bra hanging from her arm, fingering Gwen while her other is busy in her open jeans.

I begin sliding down when I heard Charles. "You know I think you girls have sampled her several times, and still I have yet to taste her first hand..."

PARTY POOPER! "So you want to run your tongue through her pussy a bit do you?"

"For starters..."

"For starters huh...going to fuck her hard and flood her out?"

"That's the general idea." Through all of this he's sitting there stroking his cock.

Gwen is watching his hand and licking her lips, "You're going to have to ask her first..." I said.

Gwen's head came around to stare at me like she had been cold cocked, "WHAT?"

"Just be warned honey, he gets his fingers in your ass you're a gonner..."

She was looking back and forth between me and Charles, "REALLY?!"

I pulled Farrah to me and pushed Gwen toward Charles, I was finishing pulling her jeans off as she got to him.

Gwen kneeled down and began taking him into her mouth, one hand stroking as she played with herself. She took a few swallows, then looked over her shoulder at me grinning. I just gave her a thumbs up and settled in with Farrah to enjoy the show.

He was right, we'd played with her, and a few other girls a few times, but never really let him have one of them directly. I spooned up behind Farrah and cupped a tit.

Farrah was getting a bit tense as Gwen was obviously enjoying sucking his cock, one hand around it and the other under her dress. She stopped quick and looked up at him, the head of his cock still between her lips. She slowly pulled her fingers out from her dress and began reaching up to him.

Ohhh, Charles asked her for her fingers to taste her! She just watched her fingers go between his lips, forgetting what was between hers until she fell forward on it and came up coughing...lol!

He pulled her up and turned her to sit in the chair, sliding her dress up around her waist...wrong move honey!

As Charles pushed her thighs up and kissed down them I knew she was a goner. He had done it to both of us, and yet I was getting wet watching him do it to someone else.

I felt Farrah's nipple harden in the palm of my hand, Farrah knew it too. Watching Charles spread her, kissing down her thighs while she held herself as wide and open as she could.

Hearing her gasp as he took the first lick from ass to clit, we both sucked our breaths in, and giggled at each other for doing so. "Do we look that far gone when he does that to us?" Farrah whispered back to me.

I kissed her neck, "Probably worse..." I whispered back. "And we know it's coming..."

Charles was licking and nibbling, pulling her lips with his and dragging his teeth across her clit. Then we both saw it, he shifted around and switched from two hands to just one to hold her open. "Here comes the fingers," I whispered as I slipped my hand down to cup Farrah's mound.

"Oh yessss", Gwen moaned as Charles arched up enough to get his fingers under his chin. We knew when he touched her, her head came up, and we knew when he hit her g-spot, because her head flung back her mouth came open in a screech, and her legs were clamping down around his head.

Hmmmm, now I know why he tries to put an arm up between my knees. I could see his elbow moving, and imagining the action on the other end of his fingers on her g-spot. I put mine against Farrah's clit and pulled her to me, popping it between them.

Gwen was screaming, Farrah was screaming and convulsing under my fingers, and I was squirming against her in my own little orgasm...

I pulled my finger from her clit and brought it to my mouth to lick, "slut," she whispered.

I pinched her nipple making her groan, "sluttier." I whispered back, both of us giggling a little.

Charles slipped his fingers from her, and Gwen collapsed on the chair like a rag doll... man do I KNOW that feeling. He rolled back, his hard cock still standing out the fly of his pants.

I was going to crawl over there and abuse him, but she began to stir. "That for me?..."

"If you think you can handle it..." OH ISN'T HE FULL OF HIMSELF...

Gwen brought her legs together enough to get her g-string off, then slid down by his feet with her dress still on. She reached for his belt, and Charles reached for her tits...God he's predictable...!

She swatted his had away and got his slacks down, AFTER stuffing him back inside his slacks! She scooted forward, lifting her dress and pushing it back to show her sloppy wet pussy.

Gwen raised up, held him against her lips, and then just sank down on him, kicking her head back. "OH FUCK YESSSSSS..." SHE WAS CUMMING JUST FROM SINKING DOWN ON HIM! How long had this poor girl been without?

Gwen came forward, bracing herself on his chest while he had a hold of her waist, moving what he could under her. She began rocking and sliding, working his cock in all the right places from the look on her face.

He was sliding his hands up under her dress when all of a sudden she screamed, hopped up off him, grabbed her chest, and headed for the door.

I GLARED at him, "WHAT DID YOU DO?"

"Nothing, I hand my hands on her belly and was starting to get under her bra..."

I grabbed a robe and followed her. The other sales girl was looking befuddled, and I saw Gwen ducking into the office. When I followed her in she was sitting on the floor in the corner with her arms over her chest rocking back and forth crying.

"What did he do?"

"He...didn't...do anything..." she got out between sobs.

I pulled her up, held her to me, and then tipped her head back for a soft kiss. "Then what's wrong?"

Gwen pulled her head back down and sobbed into my shoulder, good thing I had a robe on the way the water works were running.

When she slowed down again, I pulled her back and held her face, "what is it?"

"I...I...I DON'T HAVE TITS ANYMORE!" she shouted at me and tried to pull away.

I pulled her back to me, not letting her get away. I could feel her bra straps under my hand, so this didn't make a lot of sense. When she settled down a bit again I let her back up a bit and cupped her tit, "Sure you..." those weren't tits, they were firm foam. "What happened?"

I let go of the fake tit, but didn't let her back away. She struggled a bit, then just collapsed in my arms, "...cancer..." she said in a whisper I could barely hear.

OH FUCK...CANCER... THE BIG C...every woman's nightmare! "Are you OK? Did they get it all?"

"They damn well better." she spat out. "Cancer got my tits and everything else in my life..."

"Both of them?" she nodded. FUCK ME, I don't know how I'd feel if they cut my tits off..."Full mastectomy?" She just nodded and began to tear up again.

"But they got it all?"

"Yea, they got it all. The CANCER, my TITS, and my FUCKING LIFE!" she wasn't struggling so I let her go. She just slumped down into the chair.

"What do you mean your life? I thought you said they got it all?"

"Yea, they got it all...and every time a man sees my chest he runs the other way, my fucking ex didn't even wait until I was out of the hospital before he filed divorce papers."

"Why, was it an ugly operation?"

"NO! I told you, I got NO TITS! You got a nice pair, got NO idea what I'm talking about. They get a hold of you and they're in heaven." She crossed her arms under her padding. "They see my flat chest and run the other way.."

I looked at her smiling, then grinning, then I had to cover my mouth giggling.

"WHAT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY MISS TITS GALORE?!!"

"That guy you were just riding wouldn't have dumped you off just because you're flat chested."

"AND HOW CAN YOU BE SO GOD DAMN SURE OF THAT!"

"Because my ex-roommate, the one that dumped him before he was with me. She was flat as a board. I know guys that had more tits than she did..."

She was expecting some fancy argument, and that wasn't it. "Oh..." was all she could say.

I looked at her grinning, "And if you're not going to go in there and fuck him silly, I am!"

"You're serious..."

"You just haven't found the right man is all..." I grinned. "But you can't have him, we claimed him."

Gwen got up and started to walk to the door. She stopped and turned to me "WE?"

I just smiled and held up my ring, "We.."

She resumed and headed back to our dressing room, the other sales girl looking concerned, but I gave her a thumbs up so she went back to the customer she was helping with a nod.

When we got back to our dressing room, there was Farrah, having removed all his clothing. Sitting on his face and stroking his cock. I smiled and crooked a finger for her to come to me. She scowled and Gwen giggled.

Gwen kneeled down beside Charles and began stroking his cock. He was about to speak when she held her hand up for him to stop. "I'm sorry I freaked out like that. It just that it's been a while and I..."

He brought her other hand to his lips and kissed it, then looked down at the one still stroking him. "Not too long I hope..."

Gwen grinned and pulled her hand from his cock and raised her dress to expose her bare pussy, then reached back and unzipped it before lifting it off.

She was now kneeling beside him in just her 'bra' she was trembling as she reached back to unhook it. "It's just that...a while back I... I had..." And let her 'bra' fall to her elbows. Ready to yank it back up.

All I could see was in the mirror, and yes she used to have tits. There was almost nothing left but nipple and a bit of extra skin, a long scar under each breast where the surgery was performed. I do think she had more than Ann though.

The best part was him. I think he knew something was up, so he didn't 'react'. He looked at her chest, then reached up and ran a finger across her nipple instead of her scar. Then down and back up, palming her tit and catching her nipple between his fingers. "Are you ok?"

"I am now." Gwen looked at his still hard cock, then over her shoulder at me with a grin as she swung a leg over and mounted him...again! Holding his hand to her chest as she did.

I came up behind Charles and lifted him to an almost sitting position, letting him recline back against me while Gwen rode him. Farrah came up behind her and began kissing her neck and whispering dirty words in her ear. Pushing her forward to force her tit into his mouth.

Gwen began trembling when he nibbled, and was spasming in orgasm when he sucked her nipple in. I pulled her in closer for a kiss and Farrah leaned in even more, sandwiching Gwen between all of us as she rode him.

"OH FUCK!" I heard a muffled yell in between us from Charles, and from Gwen's scream into my mouth she was cumming right along with him, as he was filling her. The four of us rode it out, Farrah and I each having a nice little one also.

When Gwen settled down, Farrah and I peeled back, letting them cuddle. She was still working his cock a bit, with his arms around her nibbling and sucking on her nipples.

She finally pushed back. "I've got to get back to work!"

"Mmmmmmm," he leaned in and gave her nipple another lick. "We'll come back tomorrow for more shopping, but do me a favor..."

"Anything." she responded quickly.

"At least give a guy a chance to look down your dress and see your nipples..."

Her mouth dropped open, she just sat there on him for a moment, then gave him a huge kiss; got up off him. It didn't matter their cum was running down her leg, she came over to me and gave me a nice kiss, then to Farrah. She turned to him and pointed. "You've got a deal mister!"

She grabbed a robe and began wiping herself off. It took her a bit because Farrah and I both rand a few fingers through her. Pretty tasty with his cum mixed in as well!

Gwen gathered up what she had brought, and then began putting her 'bra' back on and her dress. She was going for her g-string when I tossed it to him. He just put it to his face and sniffed it like any man would, smiled, and put it in his pocket.

"MEN!" was all she could say with a smile. Gwen grabbed up what she had brought and we managed to get dressed and head home, both of us not bothering with our bras.

Farrah and I cuddled in the middle seat while he drove. "We got a good one.." she said softly.

"Yea we did.." as I cupped her tit and kissed her.

"NO FAIR STARTING WITH OUT ME..."

"We'll let you catch up when we get home." Then I opened Farrah's shirt and leaned down to nibble on her nipples while my hand snaked its way to her mound. I hope her moaning was having the desired effect on him...LOL

We stripped out of our tops and jeans just inside the door, and heard him snickering as we did. "What's so funny?"

He came up behind us and grabbed our asses...AND THUMPED MY PLUG! From the squeak from Farrah, he did the same to her. "Forgot about them didn't you?..."

"Oh you are soooo going to get it..." I dropped to lower his slacks while Farrah was practically ripping his shirt off.

We drug him to the bed. I pushed Farrah down, sat on her face, and lifted and spread her legs. She was moaning into me when Charles climbed on the bed. As he reached for her tits she froze for a moment under me, then put her tongue as far into me as she could with her arms around my thighs to pull herself as deep as possible.

Yea we were FAR sluttier than Gwen. I was holding Farrah open for him, while she ravaged my pussy...

I could feel her legs tremble as Charles slid into her, watching that delicious cock disappear, wishing it was my pussy it was going into; but I had him last night. Can't be too selfish in our little family. Seeing the sheen of her juices coating his hard cock had me trying to decide if I wanted to lick it from him or her...

Charles leaned into me for a hard kiss as he pumped her pussy to overflowing, using her tits for handholds. When he had filled her, he slowed and took one hand from her tit and placing it on mine. "I do love both of you..." then gave me another kiss and a squeeze as he continued to slowly fuck her sloppy pussy, only going firm not soft.

I put my hand over his on me and her. "We know..." I grabbed her legs before she let them get too far down. "Now fuck that pussy..." I said with a grin seeing him get a little harder.

We kissed, he fucked, she ate. WE came! I'm not sure who started it, Farrah or Charles, but with them getting off under me and her screaming into my pussy I wasn't far behind. We were an orgasming mass for a few minutes until he collapsed on one side of her and me the other.

It was only eight, but we were all exhausted. We can shower in the morning...

I woke in the morning with a nipple in my mouth, suckling like a baby.

"We have a problem.." Farrah said.

"Mmmmm?" not taking my lips off her nipple.

"Our plugs.."

"fuck..." I whispered and reached back, dammed if we didn't leave them in all night. "At least they're metal."

Charles was still asleep on his back behind her, as we rolled out of slowly bed and headed for the bathroom. Hers came out easy with just a slight twist, since it was barely bigger than my finger.

Mine... OH FUCK! I reached back for mine and gave it a little twist and tug. It pulled, but it wasn't coming out that easy. So I turned my back to her to help get it out...how embarrassing!

acup
acup
1,121 Followers