The Ex's Fault - Redux Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,120 Followers

I used my legs to get hers up and spread, opening her up to work her clit against mine... I didn't even think what that was doing to me, all I knew was every little spasm from me or her was going straight to my clit through that huge plug in my ass.

AND I WAS SCREAMING AND SCREAMING AND SCREAMING... the plug was filling my ass, and his cock was filling my pussy... there wasn't room for both... I was splitting open... I WAS STUFFED FULL!

He was fucking me hard, ramming that cock home and hitting my plug and clit every time he did. I held Farrah tight enough I was probably close to breaking her ribs, but it was just sheer pleasure. Her lips on mine, her clit against mine, nipple to nipple, while he fucked my pussy and ass with ball slapping enthusiasm...

I was in heaven. I was curled up on my soft bed, my man behind me, his cock in the crease of my ass. His hand over me, holding my hand. I could see both of our rings. Farrah was just inches in front of my face smiling at me. AND MY ASS AND PUSSY WERE SORE!!

"That wasn't a dream was it..." I said softly.

Farrah looked past me and smiled, then back at me. "No, but it sure was wild."

I felt Charles lean forward a bit, kiss my neck, and whisper, "Are you OK?"

"Yea, just let's not do that again for a while..."

Farrah looked at me, "You had us worried, you've been out for almost an hour."

I reached back and felt my ass, "Where's my plug?"

"It and all your others are clean and in the case." Charles said from behind me.

"Mmmmm, the way it popped in I was afraid you were going to have to take me to the hospital to get it out..." Farrah snickered in front of me. "What?"

She rolled forward and gave me a nice soft kiss, "You came again when he took it out of you...even passed out..."

"OH GOD..." As I put my hand over my eyes.

Farrah rolled back away, "I'm going to warm up some ham and put it on some dinner rolls, want some?"

"Mmmmmm"

She just hopped up and scooted off to the kitchen... HAVE I SAID SHE HAS TOO MUCH ENERGY...

"Are you really OK?"

I turned back enough to see him. "Yea, kinda makes me think about the first time we got together...but being on the other end of things..." I smiled and pulled him down for a nice long kiss. "But the next time we do that it's going to be the other way around..." he looked at me with questioning eyes. "Next time you're in my ass instead of the plug."

I think he liked that idea, his cock twitched against my ass as he leaned down for a nice kiss while groping my tit! Mmmmm feeling his hand come up under my tit and roll my nipple...

"CHOW TIME!" we heard from the kitchen.

I managed to get out of bed, but very SLOWLY. "Damn I'm glad I have a week to recuperate..."

Charles just smiled and we went back to where the whole thing started, sitting naked on the couch eating. This time we all sat on the same side, feeding each other a little bit between our own. I kept glancing at our rings, and she caught me looking at hers. We just grinned at each other and tried to feed Charles at the same time.

As much as I wanted to jump his bones, I had no energy. But we girls came to a compromise. We laid him on the bed and turned around and enjoyed his hard cock between us while he groped our asses. Each of us taking turns sucking him down while the other fondled his balls.

He was getting close, his cock starting to ooze when I passed it back to her with a wink. "Time to share a load..." I whispered.

She grinned and sucked him DOWN. I wish I could take him that far, but I was going to take him in my ass...

Oh yes, I can feel his balls tighten...and Charles hasn't cum all day...this is going to be a good one. He tensed up and began shooting in her mouth. She was doing the best she could, but popped off him and turned his shooting cock to me.

I got a shot across my cheek before I managed to get him in my mouth. AND HE WAS STILL CUMMING! Charles kept cumming until I was sure I was going to have to let him finish on my tits!

We just looked at each other wide eyed. Both of us with a mouthful of cum. Then I smiled and swallowed a little, then opened my mouth to show her I still had some left. She grinned as best she could with a mouthful then did the same.

We turned to look at him his head coming up off the pillow. We showed him what we still had, and then proceeded to make love over him. Kissing and sharing his cum, half laying on him. One tit each in his belly. A hand in each others pussy just inches from his face going to town on the others clit.

As sore and tender as I was, it still made me quiver when Farrah ran her fingers across my clit and into my pussy. Feeling her fingers in and out and around, tugging on my wet lips and then back up to trap my clit between them. She was cupping my mound as she stroked me side to side.

But unlike earlier today, I got to enjoy a nice intense regular orgasm around her fingers. I did jump a bit when I felt another set of fingers in me, and her squeak told me she got the same. Two different pairs of fingers playing with me. Her little soft ones pinching my clit, and Charles harder longer ones exploring deep in me...

We looked down between us to see him licking our juices from his fingers with a grin, "Yup, best Christmas yet!"

We managed to turn around and cuddle up, Charles spooning in front of me with Farrah in front of him. All our left hands together on her hip. I pulled the comforter up over us, "And it's only Christmas Eve..."

Christmas morning... him on his back with each of us on a side. I ran my hand over to push a strand of Farrah's hair back, she opened her eyes and smiled back, bringing my hand down to kiss it. I took her hand and brought it back to me to kiss it as well.

Charles was awake, we each got a kiss on our forehead, "Good morning gorgeous, good morning beautiful." And then Charles slid his hand down to grope out tits! Yup, still our man!

"Look outside." He said.

"IT'S SNOWING!" I jumped out of bed to look out the bedroom window to see it was a nice light big flake snow. No whipping wind, no two feet of drifts, just a nice gentle snow. "It looks like a snow globe! This is the perfect Christmas!"

We lazed around the apartment all day, watching old movies and talking about the future, never even thinking about getting dressed, just enjoying touching and being touched.

What was really funny was, we really didn't have any plans. I had finished law school, and beyond the bar exam and wanting to work with children I didn't have any.

Farrah wasn't much better, like me she hadn't planned much beyond law school either.

Him on the other hand...he said he had definite plans. He was, and I quote, 'Going to molest the two of us for as long as he could get away with it.'

After which he proceeded to pull us into a group hug and kiss. We spent the day watching old movies, snuggling under a blanket on the couch, and just having 'what if' conversations.

Monday was nice! We got to cuddle in bed while watching HIM get dressed. Seems his hard cock was getting in the way for some reason. It couldn't be because we were making out and playing with each other, kissing each other and then glancing at him, running fingers through pussies and licking them off...NAAAAA!

This was also the first morning I started out with my yellow plug at home. I had slipped the blue in first, but it went in so easily, I popped it right back out and pressed the yellow to my ass. I felt it stretch me a bit, but settled in nicely like it belonged there.

And since I didn't have to work and Farrah didn't have class, we decided it was going to be take your fiancés to work day... we just forgot to tell him!

We got our skin tight stretchy jeans, lacy bras, and some thin t-shirts. You could definitely make out the lace and lump of nipple, and if you looked close you could make out a circle of areola!

We each checked the other out just to make sure. Running my hands up her sides, thumbs under her tits along her bra, then up to rub back and forth across her nipples, feeling them stand out even more while I played with them. I let my hands slide down to her ass as I leaned into her for a nice kiss. Her tongue circling mine as she brought her hands up. Feeling them up under my tits cupping them like an underwire bra. SHE KNOWS HOW THAT GETS MY PUSSY WET!

Farrah's hands cupping my tits and giving them a little bounce as she brings her thumb and finger up around my nipple. Feeling her tweak and roll it... OH SHIT... I wrapped my arms around her while I creamed my pussy. Humping my mound against hers through our jeans with a nice little orgasm, pulling the camel toe these jeans gave me even tighter!

Now where were we...oh yea, going to wear this to the mall next time, but darken my nipples just to make sure they could be seen! I might even have to get Charles a little fanny pack so I can cut the bottom from his other pants pocket!

A short cab ride later and Charles was standing there with his mouth open. Seems he approved of our outfits. With only one or two people at a time all day we chatted and played, having to make a few trips to the restroom...no cameras there...for a little relief. I just made sure to slip my plug out before going in there with him. It was still going to be a surprise.

We made it home without getting into too much trouble, but as soon as we got in the door the clothes came off and it was grope and fuck time for the next two hours.

We took turns laying back and getting well fucked, but not letting him cum! Lying beside Farrah while she got plowed, nibbling on nipples while tits jiggled. We did our best to get the other off, cumming all over him and licked him clean until he was doing his best to cum in one of us.

I was on my back, legs up high, feeling his balls slapping my ass when he began to clench up. He wasn't going to hold back any longer. He did actually manage to get a little into my pussy before I scooted back a bit and Farrah wrapped her hand around his cock and kept him going, shooting all over my belly and tits as she stroked him. Feeling his hot cum on the underside of my tit almost got me off... again!

He had a rather perplexed look on his face even as she was stroking the last of it out of him. Farrah took the tip of his cock and sucked the last bit out, then pushed him aside and settled on me. We squirmed and kissed, getting his cum all between us... then rolling back off me to lick some from my tits, and I in turn from hers.

Charles... he just grinned and groaned...

When Charles was ready to attack us again, we led him to the bathroom and sat him on the toilet, then proceeded to lather and enjoy each other while he watched, his own private shower show. Sliding up and down and around each other, he got a bit wide eyed when I used my nipple on Farrah's clit! Made me quiver too! We took our time drying each other as well, Farrah standing behind me and jiggling my tits as she dried me. That was almost as hot as feeling the heat of her mound against my ass. Watching his cock start to come back to life, she headed for the spare bedroom.

Charles watched her go, and looked back to me puzzled. "She still has to work tonight."

He smiled and shook his head, "I guess I just got used to you two being around with the holidays..."

I pulled him up and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Well you better get used to it, we're not going anywhere." I pulled my hand around enough to show him the ring he had put on our fingers, turned it with my thumb, and then put my arm back around him and pulled him in tight for a nice kiss and body rub. Letting my landing strip move up and down his firming cock.

"After unloading between you two it's going to be a while before I recharge..."

"That's the whole idea..." I drug Charles back to bed, and we rolled and cuddled. Played and stroked. We nibbled and teased and nibbled some more without the intense need to get off. I was starting to squirm when he nibbled from my neck down to my nipple! Exploring every little bit of each other, I even let him nibble on my ear lobe a bit...A VERY SHORT BIT!, before I had to roll over on top of him and sink down on him.

Even then I was enjoying the feeling of him buried deep within me. Lifting and slowly settling back down. Feeling his cock go past my lips as it invaded me. Feeling his cock hit all the right spots inside me. Leaning over to kiss him or feed him one of my nipples while I gyrated on him. Leaning back to feel his balls against my ass when I arched my back and cupped my tits up high and proud, wondering what it would be like for him to be buried in my ass and his balls slapping my dribbling pussy.

And those hands, oh those hands, roaming over me where he could reach. Then he caught me. As I was leaning forward he brought his knees up making me lay over completely on him. One arm around my neck to hold me in for a nice kiss...while he set me up for the attack!

I almost felt it in time, but Charles started moving under me, working my pussy with that delicious cock... and then his other hand was going across my ass. Before I realized where it was headed it was too late, his finger went in my ass with no resistance since I had been wearing my yellow plug for most of the day while he began fucking me from underneath. Our tongues doing battle on one end while his cock and finger did the other. Timing his cock and finger together in my own double penetration...

I thought I could hold off, I really did after earlier, but as soon as I felt Charles cumming in me that was it. I wrapped my arms around him like I did Farrah last night. Holding on while he filled me and I came around him, his finger never stopping in my ass. His cock pulsing and shooting his warm cum into me. All I could do was hang on and ride it out... every little twitch I made just made his finger move in me some more... All I could think about was what his cock was going to feel like in there... his cum filling my ass...

We finally came to a halt from pure exhaustion. Even with his cock softening in me, I wanted to keep him there. I did manage to keep my legs together enough to keep his load in me as I slid down to clean him.

I know a lot of women don't like their own taste, and some truly don't, others just think it and make it so. Me I like the taste of a good woman, and I'm one of them! But I LOVE the taste of my man mixed with girl juices. I'm a little on the tart side, while Farrah is definitely on the sweet side!

After two loads he was worn out, and I'm not even sure he stayed awake long enough for me to crawl up beside him...partially because I didn't stay awake much after that either.

Tuesday...the day before graduation. This was going to be the day I find out if I can take him in me tomorrow night.

Farrah got home a little before Charles left for work, and we chatted a bit before I got my books out like I was going to start studying for the bar exam. I know how much she hates studying, so pretty soon she decided to go visit some friends and leave me to it.

As soon as Farrah was out the door I was in the bathroom with my toys and lube. I slid the yellow plug in smiling at the full feeling it gave me. Now for the first test, I reached back and slipped the plug out, and pressed my well lubed dildo against my ass. I was pressing and playing feeling the tip trying to invade me, but it seemed like it wasn't going in there soon. And I wanted him in there tomorrow night!

OK, plan B, I took one of my pointier vibrators, a bit smaller, and lubed it up, taking my lubed finger and getting my ass well lubed as well.

I turned it on low and brought it to my ass...AND JUMPED! Damn that was NICE!

I brought it back up and started running it around and over my ass, getting quite a tingle in my pussy as I brought it directly over my rosebud. I began to press it to my ass, feeling the vibrations run through me as it opened me up. Pulling my ass a bit as it went in and out... Even with the lube I could feel it tugging on me as it did.

I was panting as I scooted to the bedroom carpet, holding the vibrator in me on low as I sank to the carpet on my side. One arm pushing on my tit a bit as I snaked my hand down to my clit. My other hand was behind me with a firm grip on the vibrator in my ass.

As I strummed my clit with two fingers, I picked up the pace on the vibrator in my ass, slowly at first, enjoying the feeling of having something that large and long in me. I was feeling the tingle in my pussy working its way up to my nipples. Breathing harder and harder as I brought myself closer, until I was ramming that vibrator into my ass, turning it up by accident only spurned me on more until I came...

Oh and this wasn't your run of the mill get yourself off orgasm. This was a 'grab your tit and rip it off' orgasm, this was a 'strain your legs and curl your toes' orgasm. I was laying there on my side, legs strained to the point of cramping while my pussy was flooding and my ass clenching repeatedly around that vibrator spasming in one orgasm after another. I probably would have lain there for hours like that if the right clench hadn't shot that vibrator out of my ass like a bullet, landing half way across the floor.

I guess that's when I realized, it wasn't the size for me so much as the desire. I wanted him in me, and a little distraction the first time or two was all that was necessary. Something my vibrating egg would take care of.

Wednesday evening I did just that. He came home to find me cleansed and bent over the back of the couch.

"Now that is a sight to come home to!"

"I sure hope so!" and reached back to slip my finger in my own ass... OK I groaned a bit when I did... I NEED HIM IN MY ASS!

Charles eyes went wide and his hands went to his pants. 'grin'

I spun around and sank to my knees as he was dropping them. "Boy do I have someplace for this!" I took him in my mouth... every little vein and ridge... that was going to be in my ass!

He was a little surprised when I began lubing his cock, "No rubber?"

"None needed... or wanted..."

I stood up and handed him the remote for the egg in my pussy, "What's this for?"

"That's the remote for my egg...to ahhh...get me started..." he just grinned. I bent back over the couch, reached back and spread myself, then looked over my shoulder. "Fuck me and fill me..."

So there I was ass end up spreading myself like a wanton slut for my man to fuck my ass...and I was trembling in anticipation...

"FUCK!!", I screamed when he turned the egg on...FULL SPEED!

"Ooops.." as he turned it down to low.

Charles' hands took the place of mine to spread me, and I put mine on the cushion to brace myself.

SON OF A BITCH... HIS COCK IS PRESSING AGAINST ME! So soft and yet so hard, trying to invade my ass...relax...relax...

My ass is starting to give way...and the head of his cock popped in. "Yesssssssss..."

"You ok?"

I could feel my ass clenching around him. "Mmmm Hmmmm...just give me a second." It hurt a bit, feeling him split my ass, and yet my clit and nipples were on FIRE! "Slowly..."

He started moving in and out a bit, more flexing my ass than anything...DAMN THAT FELT GOOD! "more..."

Charles started actually pushing his cock in me, feeling it going deeper, then pulling back out until the head was pulling against my ass. Each stroke driving deeper. Just when I thought he had it all in he would pull out and drive it even deeper still!

"OH GOD!!" I felt his balls against my pussy...against my PUSSY! He had it all in! I had my man buried in my ass! I turned enough to see him out of the corner of my eye, and in my most guttural, slutty way I could think of said, "FUCK MY ASS..."

He got a better grip on my ass and he did it! He was fucking my ass! I was glad I had draped a towel over the back of the couch the way my pussy was running down my legs. OH YES! Feeling the ridges of his cock sliding out of me until just the head of his cock was in me, then all the way in until I was STUFFED!

acup
acup
1,120 Followers