The Ex's Fault - Redux Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

WHY HADN'T I DONE THIS BEFORE?! I squeaked, "More..." he picked up his pace, hard enough to almost feel like he was spanking me. My legs were trembling, and I could feel my belly clenching against nothing. The only thing keeping me up was being bent over the back of the couch!

I turned a bit, "don't stop until you have to..." he picked up his pace, really driving into me, his balls slapping my wet open pussy, grunting every time he bottomed out in me, feeling that vibrating egg move in my empty pussy with every slap of his balls.

I was cumming and screaming... my belly was clenching and flowing. His cock was driving into me harder and faster. "FUCK, FUCK, FUUUUUCK..."

He was cumming in me! I could feel his cock pulsing ten times more than what it felt like in my pussy. He was pumping and pumping and I had totally lost control of my body. Everything was flailing and I was saying something...or screaming something. I know I was making noises but I have no idea what...

He was laying over me, his cock still in my ass but softening. I slid my green plug over a bit, and felt it being taken from my hand. He stood up a bit, then pulled his cock from me... OH SO EMPTY! For a brief moment I could feel a breeze in my ass, then he slid my plug in me.

"MMMmmmmmm. I love youuuuu..."

Charles leaned back over me, kissed my shoulder, "I love you too."

I didn't have the strength to move... I was draped over the back of the couch, my plug filled ass in the air, my pussy dribbling down well past my knees. I was such a slut for him... And I loved it.

I started to push myself up and saw Farrah on the couch across from me with her fingers in her pussy. "Good thing I took tonight off..." she panted. All we could do was grin and giggle at each other.

I tried to stand, but my legs collapsed under me. But my ass! OH GOD MY ASS! I could feel his load moving in me, that huge plug between my cheeks... Even when I was able to stand, I could feel the base keeping my cheeks spread a bit.

He brought us both cold glasses of water, "You look absolutely radiant! It's too bad you have to get dressed for this."

"Then I'm not going to!" I slipped my graduation gown and long coat on and the three of us headed for the ceremony after Farrah enjoyed herself cleaning my thighs and bumping my plug, the ornery little twit. I left my dress where it was, draped across the back of the couch.

Octavia was right, it's definitely the best way to get your ass fucked! I walked across the stage with just my cap and gown, nipples swaying under my silky robe, his ring on my finger, and his load in my ass! After the ceremony I ducked into a bathroom to slip my gown off and my coat on, thinking about bending over like Reno and seeing if he could fill my pussy as well.

And the managing partner was right in his own way, I did get several offers from around the country, and many of them were tempting, and a few even better than the firm I was currently working for. But I wasn't the only one to consider though, most of them blew me off when I told them I had to consider what my fiancé had to say and what his work availability would be. I never did figure out how to say there was also our girlfriend to consider...he he he.

The next six weeks were a bit hectic, since I had my law degree, and accepted the offer from the firm up to the point of my actually passing the bar exam, my work load got both lighter and heavier at the same time. The actual client work was a bit lighter, but the push to study for the bar exam more than made up for it. And while I wasn't taking classes any more, I did still have a few late evenings. I didn't appreciate them at the time, but they turned out to be a great windfall later...

And even though our quantity of time together as a threesome decreased, it did give us more one on one time, making the weekends together even more special. And yes we still strolled the malls on weekends. Sometimes just looking and watching others, sometimes showing ourselves off and then mostly with our plugs in, and always stopping in to our favorite dress shop to try on a few things and enjoy Gwen nibbling on one or the other of us. She was nice and tasty, and Charles just HATED to watch the three of us in the middle of one of the dressing rooms even if Farrah and I were the only ones naked!

Every once in a while we would sit down out in the mall and he would do his description of women's clothes as they walked by. Several times I think they thought we were a bit crazy. But ALWAYS with him wearing his special pants, of which he now had several pairs for some reason. 'grin'

And as the bar exam grew closer, I got together with some of my old classmates who were still in town for study sessions. Since we were kind of in the middle and still had the two couches and coffee tables, we became the meeting point. Although since we all now had good paying jobs the attire was a bit nicer. Sweat suits and ratty jeans became nice dress suits and shirt and slacks.

I know I really enjoyed a bit of a wardrobe bump, since I now had a bit more money for decent things, even if I was now spending a fair share on short skirts and stockings with the seams up the back! The real change was in some of the full time students that had to actually dress nice and shave and do their hair up! I still to this day remember the effect on Charles from one of my classmates .

Back when we were studying for finals, Rachelle stayed over. I know she got a good look at Charles while he was showering and she had to use the bathroom. And she just happened to leave her bra for those monsters up on the back of the couch while she slept. I heard all about how well endowed he was, and how much she wanted to roll over and attack him when he came out in the middle of the night in his birthday suit!

Now she was a bit plump, but not bad, just a little extra padding. But when she came over in her fancy dress suit after work he was staring. Then she winked at me and took her jacket off to reveal a corset top with her tits about practically spilling out, I thought Charles was going to cum in his pants! When she hung her jacket up she even stretched on purpose, lifting her tits up enough to let the edge of her areola show.

Rachelle worked like that for a while with Charles and the rest of the guys 'sneaking' peaks at the edges of her areola until she had to get comfortable and changed into jeans a t-shirt...no bra. Only when she grinned at the guys trying not to stare at the dark circles of her nipples did they realize they were being razzed, which got me drug to the bedroom, stripped and groped before being allowed to pull on jeans and a t-shirt myself.

Rachelle did stay over a few times before the bar exam, and she did return the favor of being in the shower while Charles needed to use the bathroom, giving him a look at her monsters while she soaped up. Probably ran those thimbles she calls nipples across the glass once or twice just to see what his reaction was.

But the best part of it was when Charles came to bed afterward with a bouncing hard on and snuggled in behind me. I was worried about him getting hard from seeing those monsters, but then he whispered in my ear as he slid in behind me and then into me, "I don't know how she does it. With monsters like that she must have tons of back problems, and her custom clothing costs for them must be outrageous..."

"You wouldn't want to get your hands on those puppies?" I clenched my pussy down on his hard cock, God I loved being filled by him...

Charles didn't hesitate, "Sure I would...for all of about an hour or so. Then reality would set in. I remember what it was like being married to just a pair of DD's for ten years, things like those are EXPENSIVE! Although for some guys, getting their hands on those puppies would probably be their dream come true..."

"And what is your dream come true?" Yea I know I was fishing, but what's a girl to do. It's part of our DNA!

Charles snuggled in tight and reached around to cup my tit and give it a squeeze. "I'm living my dream. Two hot babes I love and who love me and each other. Both of which let me show them off." He rolled me back against him a bit as he scooted back. "Now let's see if I can make you scream again..." AND THE TURKEY WENT FOR MY EAR LOBE!

"We've got company!" I hissed at him.

"Hey, if she didn't bring a good vibrator and fresh batteries, that's her problem." and dived for my ear lobe again. This time I was unable to fight him off...like I really even tried. Charles knew all the right buttons to push and nibble and tweak. He was playing me like a master violinist and I LOVED it. I think I got even more excited knowing she could hear me scream when he ate me through several orgasms. Just knowing she could only imagine what it felt like to be truly loved, had me creaming the entire time.

And yes, I did pass the bar exam just like he said. I didn't finish second like I did in my classes, but in the top five percent, not bad if I do say so myself. What came next was even more revealing.

I came into work the following day grinning and bouncing with my yellow plug in, and I couldn't clock in. The computer wouldn't take my code. I was about to call the IT guy, when I got a call from the managing partner, could I step into his office for a minute.

When I got there, my boss and his wife were also there waiting on me. But unlike the meeting in the conference room, things were a bit more serious. "Have a seat, we have something we'd like to discuss with you."

I stayed standing, looking between them, "Is there a problem?"

He stood, smiling, and waiving to an open chair. "No,... no problem,... more like an...opportunity ...we'd like you to... consider." Typical attorney taking ten minutes to finish one sentence.

I sat and nodded to him to continue. "Up until this point you have been a paralegal, and quite a good one in fact. Nothing but praise from those that have worked with you."

"That's good to hear."

He smiled a forced smile, "So good in fact that we'd like you NOT to come work for the firm."

"WHAT?!!" I came up out of my chair hands on the edge of his desk leaning over it, I had turned down other offers just to stay with these bastards! Did he think this monster desk would protect him...

He held up his hand as he was shrinking back in his chair. Damn right you better remember the bodybuilder on the other side of the desk from you. "Please, if you'll let me explain I think it will become clear," managing to get a sentence out quickly when he needed to.

I sat back slowly in my chair, feeling like, and probably looking like, I was about ready to jump over the desk and give him a good pounding!

"As I said, you've gotten nothing but praise from those you've worked with. As well as your professors at school."

They talked to my teachers at school?

"Truth be told you'd probably make a better attorney right now than some of our current junior partners. And if you repeat that I'll deny having ever said it," he said the last part with a smile.

I was feeling better, but still a bit pissed.

"That leaves me with two problems, both of which, with your help, I think we can solve."

"Continue..."

"Well the first part, as an associate with your talent, you would soon alienate several of the junior partners and all of the current associates. Eventually leading to problems of your staying on here at the firm."

I nodded without saying anything, forcing him to continue. "The second is a matter of convenience for us. You've worked with several of our partners helping with some of the divorce cases, and run up against the problems of the firms that have been chosen for the child advocates. I've been told you have had some interesting descriptions of their...heritage...after a few of the court proceedings."

I had to smile and blush at that one. I'm told it sounded 'like an old sailor' cussing about one of them. "That would be an accurate description."

"And if my information is correct, you have expressed, and shown a strong interest in, helping children. Is that correct?"

"That is correct."

"So here we are back at the not coming to work at the firm. As an employee, your talent would ruffle a few feathers, and limit your ability to help those children. However, as an independent attorney you would be outside the sphere of... irritability... and still able to help these children."

"So what, EXACTALLY, are you proposing?"

"We would like you to consider opening an independent office here within our building."

"And just how would that work?"

"You would have full access to our libraries and unofficial consultation with our attorneys, but you would be an independent attorney. We would send cases your way, and you would of course be expected to bring in a certain amount of clientele on your own to maintain your independent status. But we would really look forward to sending you those cases we would rather not send to persons of... questionable heritage." He said with a big grin.

"And if we disagree on the handling of some of those cases?"

"All people disagree on some things, that's why we have attorneys," he said with a grin. "But for the most part I think we would see eye to eye on the best situation for the children, and not have to worry about an attorney looking to make a name for himself or line his pockets at someone else's expense."

"And that's why I was unable to clock in this morning?"

"Correct. You left us a few days ago as a paralegal with a valid contract up to your passing the bar. After the bar exam you are now an attorney and subject to different rules."

I looked at my boss and his wife, "And this has been floating along for how long?"

He started to speak, but she put her hand on his. "We've talked about it for a while, but until you passed the bar exam we couldn't discuss it."

"And how soon do you need a decision?"

The managing partner spoke back up, "I believe you have a little over a weeks worth of vacation and sick time on the books?"

"You know, I feel a bit of a cold coming on, I think I'll take a few days off just to make sure I don't get someone else sick."

He had a big grin on his face now, "As wise as I've been told. I hope to see you in a few days when you are feeling better."

I spent the next few days talking with my old professors, and everything seemed to be as the managing partner had said. I even checked with a few of the more reputable attorneys we had dealt with, and everything was doable with the proper paperwork.

Come Saturday morning when Farrah got home from work we had a 'family' meeting. After explaining what was offered, Charles was grinning. "And just what is so funny?"

"Like I said before, beautiful and smart..." he said. All I could do was shake my head and grin.

I turned to Farrah, "So what do you think?"

"Well, it's not like it's paralegal or associate rumors, it's your boss and the managing partner. Not in their best interest to shine you on."

"So you think I should go for it."

"Well it's not like they would suggest this to an idiot..." And she stuck her tongue out at me... the little twit!

"Well since you have decided for me, I'm going to the mall, who's coming with me?" I turned and wiggled my ass back at them. "AND I'M WEARING MY YELLOW PLUG TOO!"

I looked over my shoulder at Farrah, giving her 'the look.'

"Fine, fine, fine, I'll wear my little red one..." she looked at Charles, "but only if you put it in the special way."

That had become her name for bending over and sliding his cock in her while pressing the plug into her from behind. "ME TOO!"

"Oh; I guess..." Yeah right! His cock had already said 'HELL YES!' And he was just now realizing it...LOL

We each scrambled off to get our plugs, and the little twit beat me back to the couch! OH well, they say patience is rewarded.

Charles was sliding his cock into her, enjoying her wet pussy for a bit as he lubed her plug. As he was getting ready to get the plug in place I leaned over beside her and turned her head for a kiss. Farrah moaned into me, and then squeaked for some reason as he pushed it in her ass... It couldn't have been because I gave her nipple a tweak at the same time could it?

Oh the delicious sucking sound of his cock coming out of her soaking pussy... if I wasn't laid over like a slut right beside her I would have been between her legs cleaning her up.

Mmmmmm, I do love the feeling of Charles sliding his cock into me, spreading my lips and keep right on going. Deep into me until I feel his balls up against me. Standing there buried in me, wiggling and shifting on purpose as he lubes the plug. Drawing back a bit before bottoming out in me again. It is soooo hot when the only connection between us is that hard cock sliding in and out of me.

I was so wrapped up in the feeling of him sliding in and out of me I forgot why I was bent over like this...until the cold wet lube of the plug touched my ass.

"FUUuuuuUUUUUuuuuucckkkkk.!" He pressed it against me, but didn't drive it home. Instead he stopped just short of pushing it all the way and bottoming out in me. "OH THAT'S TEASINNNNNNNG..." Charles drove the last bit hard, seating his cock and the plug firmly in unison.

"Yessssss..." I was cumming around him, grabbing the couch with one hand and pounding it with the other. He kept up the little pushes, making him bump my plug and whack his balls on my clit. Every little twitch just keeping me going.

Charles reached down and put his hands low on my ass, getting his thumbs on either side of my pussy and spreading me WIDE as he pulled out. I could feel a breeze in my pussy he was holding me open far enough... another set of hands on my thighs... and a tongue in my pussy..."FUCK, FUCK, FUCK; FUCKKKKKKK..."

Farrah's tongue in me and her chin on my clit, two sets of hands spreading me as far as they could... And then he pressed on my plug, bumping it in a bit on her every stroke through my pussy..."AAAHHHHHHH..."

...I'm still bent over the back of the couch, my pussy and FULL ass in the air. She's sitting over there in her jeans and lace bra lazily sucking on his hard cock sticking out of a pair of his special slacks. I shake a finger at her, it's all the movement I have energy for.

Farrah comes up off his cock for a second, grins, and then goes back down taking as much of him as she can force in her... she knows that just eggs me on! When she comes up again, she stands up and announces; "I'll get a damp cloth."

For wha... oh yeah, my thighs are coated. She heads for the bathroom, and I look back to see Charles stroking his cock looking at me. "Do you have any idea how...hot...that is with you draped over the back of the couch?"

"Slutty you mean..."

He grins, "yeah that too..." still stroking his cock looking at my hanging tits as I start to stand up.

Farrah kneels behind me, running a warm cloth up my legs, so I stay leaning over, but back up a bit. "Here, let me help you..." she runs it slowly up one thigh, then begins the other, AS SHE LICKS THE EDGES OF MY LIPS!

I stand up screeching, enough to jump and turn around all in one motion; only to find her kneeling and grinning in front of me. "Couldn't help myself..." as she stands up and drags her lace covered tit over my mound.

All I could do was hiss and fall back against the couch again.

Farrah just walked back around the couch like she was the Queen of Sheba with a grin and went right back to sucking his cock.

I did manage to finish wiping myself off and slip my jeans on, but if she wanted to be ornery two could play that game. As she was slipping her shirt on, I ducked back into the bedroom and switched from a lace bra to a sheer absolutely useless one. THESE PUPPIES WERE GOING TO BE NOTICED!

We made a quick stop at our dress shop to leave our coats, promising to be back for some shopping after our 'stroll'.

acup
acup
1,121 Followers