The Ex's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy knew a green light when he got one, and moved his bulky torso in on the lithe, wiggling young woman. He slipped his hand onto her bare stomach, then traced the curve of her waist down and grabbed hold of the ass that had been driving him crazy. Melanie's clear voice raised to a high pitch in fake surprise. "Hey! What are you doing, you bad boy?" She giggled as he squeezed her. "Mmm, that's nice."

"Sure is, doll," Andy muttered. Melanie let out a low grunt of acceptance as Andy kissed her full-on, probing her warm, wet mouth with his tongue. Their clinch became longer, and she thrilled at Andy's rough hands as he felt up her nubile body while they kissed. Melanie had been with enough guys to recognise the hardness in Andy's jeans without needing to check. She was having an effect on him alright.

She was right in the moment now, and didn't care who saw. After all, nobody here would know her new boyfriend: and as long as she was out on the town, she might as well enjoy herself. Andy's stubble was both uncomfortable, and arousing to her: he was the exact opposite of what her new life contained. She felt her heart pumping with lust, and the desire for a furtive foray back into her party-girl past. She wanted to show this guy how wild she really was.

"Let's go somewhere," Andy suggested, spotting his cue perfectly. "There's a part of the bar over there that's usually pretty quiet." Melanie giggled and purred flirtatiously as she let Andy lead her to the area of the club he had indicated.

Andy slid his muscular arm around Melanie's bare waist and guided her through a door into a smaller bar area, then down a further corridor, until they emerged into the open night air. There was a small courtyard which was entirely deserted: it seemed to serve no purpose, apparently a forgotten corner during an extension to an older part of the building; but now it gave Melanie and Andy the chance to be alone.

The couple resumed their clinch, with Andy slipping a rough hand into Melanie's top and wrenching it down to feel her soft flesh. Her breasts spilled out of the black bra, momentarily exposed, and she sighed with delight as Andy briefly ducked to lap at her hard nipples.

As she moulded her soft body against him, Melanie felt his hardness growing. She remembered before when she had met guys like Andy, who drove her crazy with their tough, casual attitude toward her. But for one reason or another, such as the presence of a boyfriend, she wasn't always in a position to act on it. With the drink and the smoke inside her, and with the feeling that she had been missing her wilder days, she knew exactly what she wanted to do for him. "Nice hard cock," she breathed. "I'll show you what a bad girl can do with that."

Melanie slid down to the floor and crouched with her pretty face by Andy's bulging crotch. She wrestled quickly with his jeans, pulling them down quickly to reveal his thick, hairy thighs. She hardly paused, easing his boxer shorts over the head of the stiff member they contained. As she stared at the quivering cock just inches from her face, Melanie licked her soft red lips purposefully, then leaned forward to kiss the swollen organ.

The kiss turned into a slow, length-long lick as Melanie savoured what she was doing. Andy barely moved, shifting only to make himself more comfortable by leaning back against a wall. He left the blonde to do what she wanted with him now, grinning as the tipsy, slightly stoned chick showed off her moves. Melanie stroked Andy's rough thighs, then gently cupped his balls in her slender fingers before finally parting her pouty lips and sucking the head of his cock into her mouth.

She ducked her head further down his shaft, working her tongue at his tip, French-kissing the hard cock as she took it further into her soft mouth. She heard Andy grunt with pleasure and took the first involuntary movement of his hips with ease, squeaking as the tip of his cock pushed her cheek gently outwards. Melanie's blue, heavily made-up eyes glanced upwards to meet Andy's as she began first to rock her head back and forth, then to bob up and down as she sucked on Andy's now rock-hard member, still massaging his testicles with her hand.

As she gained momentum he slipped out of her mouth with a resounding slurp and she giggled girlishly, noting that his cock really did have a good shape to it. She grabbed it, glistening with her saliva, and pumped it once or twice. Still squatting, she shifted her long legs on the floor to get more comfortable, her heels clattering gently, and then upon hearing Andy groan she spat on his cock and took it back into her mouth.

The third time she repeated the process, Melanie rubbed him harder. Sounds of the party were still around her, and she marvelled at how they had found this oasis of calm where she could perform her lusty act for this guy who turned her on so much. It seemed too good to be true: when they'd finished, she would head back to the party as if nothing had happened. A distant part of her was ashamed of what she was doing, but she knew that she would return to her respectable life when she had her new flat. This was just a one-off. Things were turning out perfectly for her.

Melanie savoured her own lewd behaviour. Her nipples, which had hardened under Andy's attentions on the dancefloor, seemed to be pulsing gently, sending little waves of pleasure through her breasts. She could feel that her pussy was moist with desire, and excitement at what she was doing. She shifted onto her bare knees now, kneeling up at full height, then went back to purposefully bobbing her head. Her straight blonde hair bounced in all directions.

She was slithering her tongue around his shaft when Andy bucked and gasped aloud. With satisfaction, Melanie slipped his throbbing member out of her wet mouth. She gazed up at the muscular man and slapped his hard cock against her face, just in time for him to shoot his first jet of sticky cum onto her soft cheek. She giggled with pleasure, then gasped as she felt the second hot, sticky load erupt onto her nose and lips. God, this was what she'd needed, she thought to herself. She watched Andy writhe in pleasure as his climax swept over him. The feel of the man's spunk on her face after her slutty behaviour turned her on unbearably. Nothing had made her panties this wet for longer than she cared to remember.

Suddenly there were quick, shuffling footsteps at the courtyard entrance behind her. Melanie froze, feeling horrified. There seemed to be more than one person, and they had arrived at exactly the wrong moment!

Melanie turned around awkwardly, just in time to see Mike emerge fully into the courtyard, digital camera in hand. Click! He caught the surprise on her cum-spattered, guiltily upturned face perfectly. Click! A new angle caught Andy's still-hard cock an inch from her face, one last drop of cum just missing her as she struggled to work out what was happening. Whirr... Click! Click! Click! Mike had zoomed out and taken the full portrait, the leggy blonde kneeling on the floor, struggling onto her haunches, remembering too late to wrench her top up to cover her exposed breasts. Mike laughed at the scene before him.

Sam laughed too, entering the scene holding a camera of his own and taking his own shot of Melanie's distressed face. Andy, too, let out a wicked guffaw. Only Melanie was not laughing. "What... What is this?" she implored.

Mike grinned. "A blowjob, from what I saw. And a pretty slutty one at that."

Melanie groaned. Still confused, she glanced accusingly up at Andy. "What's going on?"

"Mind you," Mike continued. "Those last few shots... They're the most fun, but you should see some of the earlier ones. I especially like this." He turned the camera so that Melanie could see the viewfinder screen. It showed a shot of her on her haunches, her ass bulging in her tight shorts, her toned thighs arranged awkwardly, while Andy's cock entered her mouth at an angle and pressed out her cheek. Her blue eyes, covered in grey shadow and black liner, burned with lust. "Now I'd say a lot of guys would pay good money just to see that kind of thing, wouldn't you, Sam?"

Sam nodded. "And so many good shots too. Even the ones from the dancefloor are pretty hot."

Melanie was still trying to take it all in, the shock of discovery having snapped her out of her lusty mood, but she was still confused by the alcohol and weed. It was only when she heard Andy zipping himself up behind her that the awful truth dawned. "Yep," Andy answered in response to her questioning glance. "They were watching the whole while. I'm surprised you didn't see them, but then you were kind of preoccupied at the time."

Melanie was furious with the situation: angry with herself, with Andy, and Sam, but most of all with Mike... Without bothering to get up, she demanded an explanation. Her lilting southern accent was infused with anger. "Why? Why did you do that? I was only having a good time, I didn't think you'd mind. It's not like we're..."

Mike interrupted her. "Too right Mel," he argued. "We're not. You were a complete bitch, remember? Don't you remember how you were a complete fucking bitch to me?"

She stared at him in shock. "But, I thought..."

"You thought you could treat me how you liked, and I'd let you get away with it? But now it's payback time. I'm going to teach you a lesson, Mel." He continued, deliberately shortening her name to get a rise. She winced a little, but let him continue. "You can't leave your real self behind quite so easily. How do you think things will go for you when people see these? They'll know what kind of girl you really are! What if I show them to this new boyfriend of yours?"

Melanie was aghast. "Oh no! You wouldn't! Please!"

"And then there's this money you're after. You're still keen on that, I take it?"

Melanie could feel everything she wanted slipping out of her control. Suddenly Mike seemed to hold all the cards. The money, the pictures... It was so demeaning, and conducting this conversation with Andy's cum still on her face wasn't helping. The blonde staggered to her feet, wiping herself clean with a tissue. "Of course... but Mike, I don't understand. Why don't you just tell me what you want for the money? I'll do anything you want!"

The three men laughed as the ill-advised words left her lips. "I know you will," Mike answered. "You'll have to if you want this new life of yours. Money, reputation... They're yours to have, or mine to take away."

Melanie sighed and admitted defeat. "Well, like I said, I'll do anything - just tell me what you want."

"I want my revenge on you, bitch!" It was good to tell her at last. "Then you can have your loan, and I'll give you the pictures when you pay it back. Or if you don't like that, I'll keep the money, and start handing the pictures around your new friends." Mike was enjoying himself now. He knew he had her where he wanted her. "Or shall I put them on the internet?"

Melanie couldn't take that thought, panicking again. "OK, Mike, whatever it is I'll do it! Just - Wh-what sort of revenge?" Her full lips trembled a little as she spoke, her vulnerability attracting close attention from all three of the men present.

"Till you get the money - next week, wasn't it? - till then, you're mine. You do whatever I tell you." Melanie sighed with relief. It wasn't so bad. Maybe she would have to fuck Mike a few times over the weekend, and then get the money - this was an easy way out for her. But then Mike continued. "You do whatever I tell you, and you do whoever I tell you... And you do it exactly the way you're fucking well told. Or the cash stays in my account, and the pictures go webwise."

Her mouth hung open. Was that better or worse? She still didn't quite get what he was after. But she could tell he meant it. This was his ultimatum. If she accepted, he was promising her everything she wanted; and if she refused, disaster! She knew Mike well enough to know he meant it.

Melanie was defeated. "OK Mike," she sighed. "I guess I have no choice."

The men laughed together, sharing high-fives. Mike's game was on. Melanie stared at her shoes, suddenly noticing that her long legs were gently trembling.

Melanie was allowed to clean herself up in the bathroom before they left the Razziza. She reappeared meekly, having reapplied her makeup and lipstick. The three men ushered her to a waiting cab, where she sat in the back seat, awkwardly sandwiched between Sam and Andy. Mike gave directions to the driver, then turned to face his ex-girlfriend as the journey began.

"We're not going far," he told her. In her tight party top and denim shorts, Melanie felt overexposed among the men: Sam wore a suit, and Andy's dirty clothes covered him for the most part. As they rounded the first bend, Sam's hand fell onto her bare thigh and gently caressed her. Even when Andy slipped an arm around her, she failed to react: she was looking vacantly at Mike, trying to work out what was on his mind. Sam was stroking her soft hair appreciatively as the journey ended.

Next Melanie was guided into a hotel foyer, and after Mike collected the keys, into a lift and up several floors. The desk clerk made no remark: a pretty blonde sharing a room with three guys was normal enough this close to the French Quarter.

As the entered the room, Sam took Melanie's hand and guided her to the low bed, where she sat with perched awkwardly on its edge. Andy and Mike locked the door and took seats as Sam hung up his jacket. Then he took off his white shirt, revealing a dark black, toned body. Finally he slipped off his shoes and carefully hung up his trousers. Melanie simply waited, her legs together, one hand on each thigh.

Mike broke the silence. "Like I said Mel, it's payback time. You're going to be my entertainment for the weekend. And you'd better make sure you do everything you're fucking well told." Unable to argue, Melanie hesitated and then nodded in acceptance. Mike laughed. "I'm going to enjoy seeing this."

He turned to Sam. "OK dude, she's all yours." Melanie's eyes darted to the black man who sat beside her. She was pouting her lips in a way that she knew made her look cute, hoping desperately that somehow this would give Sam a change of heart. Suddenly aware that he was wearing only boxer shorts, she pulled away slightly, making him laugh.

"Yeah, I heard you'd never had black yet." He reached out ran a hand slowly over her thighs, savouring the soft white skin, than snaked his other arm around her waist. "That's a funny thing, with you being so pretty." His grip on her waist tightened and he leant forward to kiss her hesitant lips. As she was already pouting cutely, he found them soft and yielding, easily sucking her bottom lip between his.

Melanie's heart was beating fast and loud. She was acutely aware of the two men watching every move Sam made on her. It felt awful, but there was nowhere to hide. At least now she knew what was going on. Mike wanted to watch her with this other man: this was how he wanted his revenge. She was going to be his own captive porn actress. The feeling shocked her, but to her alarm she felt a twinge of excitement.

Sam was still kissing her. Melanie had heard that even prostitutes didn't kiss, it was considered too personal, too intimate; why should she have to? But she was in no position to make the rules. She realised that she had less power than a whore, who was able to set her own price, and reject punters if she wished. Melanie, on the other hand, had been coupled up with Sam, and had no say in the matter. If she wanted Mike to keep his side of the bargain, she knew she would have to go along with whatever he wanted to happen.

The alcohol she'd drunk was a help to her now. She parted her lips, allowing Sam to probe her mouth with his tongue. His dark musky scent filled her mouth as his hands roved over around her soft, white body. He enjoyed her legs and thighs, her waist, her shoulders and chest. He traced his fingers around the curve of her breasts within her tight red top, probing at the softness of her cleavage, then moving down to her thighs as he kissed her neck. Melanie wriggled a little under his touch, unable to prevent herself from responding to him. As he ran his hands over her tight denim shorts, Sam grunted with pleasure. "Let's get these off you."

Obediantly, Melanie took off her shoes and wriggled her tight shorts down over her thighs, then slid them slowly down over her calves and off. Sam whistled gently as he saw what was underneath. Her ass was every bit as firm as it had appeared inside the shorts: full and round, the delicate soft white skin contrasted with the black silk panties stretched around it. Sam reached over and grabbed a handful.

Melanie groaned gently as he touched her, unable to deny the excitement of being manhandled. She couldn't understand why her breathing was so shallow. Her breasts rose and fell sharply as Sam reached behind her and untied her red top, then lifted it over her head. Suddenly she was wearing only her black silk bra and panties. She could see three pairs of eyes watching her closely. Her soft, straight blonde hair had fallen forward, so she brushed it back with one hand. Sam gently pulled her silk bra downwards, kissing between the intimate scoops of soft flesh as he did so.

Then he played his trump card. Taking Melanie's hand, he placed it on the bulge which had formed in the front of his boxers. Her blue eyes widened. "Oh..." Sam grinned and chuckled to himself.

"That's right girl. You ain't never been fucked like this before."

Melanie felt him again. "But that's..."

Sam interrupted. "Take my shorts down."

She knew Mike was watching her, and she needed to show him she was willing to do whatever was asked of her to fulfil her side of the bargain. Whatever happened, it could not be as bad as those awful pictures getting out, and losing her new flat... She lifted the waistband of Sam's boxer shorts over the bulge, letting out a gasp of surprise as his huge, almost erect cock sprang out. Sam pulled the shorts off, letting the shocked girl get a full view of his oversized manhood. Melanie had heard about super-hung guys of course, but always imagined a long cock of average girth. Sam's was not just the longest she had ever seen, but significantly thicker than she had imagined possible.

The stunned look on the blonde girl's face was priceless as she gently stroked the black member with the wide grip of her hand, trying to get used to its size. She glanced at the silently watching faces of Mike and Andy, then watched surprise with and mounting alarm as the huge black cock hardened in her fingers. "But... I can't..."

Sam grinned. "You'll be surprised, girl. I just know a sexy doll like you can handle it." He reached forward and took hold of her little black silk panties, pulling them to the side. He ran his middle finger through her little patch of blonde hair, then down to the warm soft folds of skin which guarded her entrance. Melanie had moistened during her excitement in the bar, and being manhandled in the taxi and on the bed had kept her juices flowing. His finger gained easy passage down, right into her pussy and emerged glistening.

He wrenched down her bra and her breasts fell free. They were not large, but perfectly proportioned and shaped to her frame. They sat up pertly, awaiting his touch. He cupped them gently at first, squeezing the hard nipples between his fingers. His hand moved down to her ass, and he grunted with approval as he groped the ample flesh he found there. Melanie wriggled under his attentions and he smacked her squirming ass, grinning broadly as he did so. The sudden sharp sound filling the room, together with her little squeal of protest.

She was still stinging as he removed her bra altogether. Melanie knew what was next and reached down to remove her own silk panties. She slid them down over her long legs, following the denim shorts; now she was entirely naked, locked in a strange hotel room with three horny men. Her head spun with the situation - and quite possibly with the drink from earlier.