The Ex's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After groping at her breasts once more, Sam guided her further backwards onto the bed, his hand sliding down her stomach. With no choice but to comply, Melanie parted her thighs for him and let out a gentle gasp as the black-skinned fingers brushed against her aroused clitoris, then dipped again through the folds of skin and into her aroused pussy. She was wetter than before as he inched his muscular body ever closer to her shapely figure. He slid a hand behind her, holding the womanly curve of her back as he moved a little further on top of her. Melanie groaned with concern as she felt his thick tip rubbing against the wet entrance to her pussy. "You better spread your legs, girl," Sam warned.

Melanie heard Mike's voice chuckle somewhere else in the room. "That's what she's good at." She lay right back and parted her thighs as Sam moved above her into the missionary position. Her long legs were splayed well wide, either side of the dark-skinned man perched on top of her as he pushed the head of his cock firmly into her tight hole.

Melanie let out a soft cry. He was only just inside her, and she was already stretched wide open. "The slut's wet," Sam reported to his audience. "That's gonna help." He thrust forward at the waist, shoving another inch of himself into her. Melanie groaned with dismay as he entered her deeper. "Fuck, she's tight though."

Another thrust, and Melanie's eyes widened as she let out an involuntary squeal. "You're too big! It won't go any... Eeehh!" She was cut short as Sam shoved at her again, instantly proving her wrong. His cock was halfway into her now, and Melanie had never felt so impaled. She let out a series of sharp little gasps as Sam began to gently rock back and forth, loosening her pussy's grip on him. She was pinned beneath him and barely able to move, but somehow struggled into a slightly better position. She tried to force her legs wider apart as Sam moved slowly inside her painfully stretched pussy. She managed to catch Mike's eye. "Oh God, he's too big, it hurts... Please Mike, I can't take any more of him!"

Mike was relishing the sight of the hugely hung black man entering his ex-girlfriend. Her distress was exquisite. "She can handle more than that, Sam," he encouraged. "She loves cock. Force your way into the little bitch."

Sam's feet reached backwards and found the floor, so that he raised his angle a little. He grinned at Melanie's flushed face as she gazed up at him, full of concern over his next move. Her hair was splayed around her head on the bed covers, her red lips parted in a wide "O" shape. With his feet on the floor for leverage, he thrust down hard into her again, grunting with the pleasure as more inches of his manhood were enveloped by her tight cunt. Melanie let out a high-pitched little scream.

As Sam went back to his rocking motion, she breathed out in a long, low, quivering groan. Her pussy was stretched further than she thought possible, and Sam still wasn't using all of his cock. She'd never thought sex could be so hard on her.

Sam was squeezing her soft breasts, rocking against her gently, and Melanie expected and feared another rough thrust deeper into her. She didn't know how many of those she could take, and feared she might never be the same again. She couldn't believe Mike was just watching this and letting it happen, and he even seemed to be enjoying what he saw. Surely he hadn't planned things to be all this bad for her? To her despair, Melanie found that her pussy was indeed loosening around Sam's cock yet again.

Sam moved back: at last, Melanie found a moment's respite as he slid out of her slightly. But even as she let out a sigh of relief, Sam was grabbing at each of her legs, pulling them together towards his body, raising them up. He was so strong, there was nothing she could do to control the position he was forcing her into. Now only the top half of her back was in contact with the bed, her long legs raised up and in contact with the front of Sam's body. Her firm ass came into view as it left the bed and he held her up, then hung each of her soft calves over his muscular shoulders. Melanie felt herself even more exposed and vulnerable than before.

"Oh, no..." Melanie groaned as she felt the position opening her pussy up further. She realised Sam knew what he was doing, and had probably developed techniques to help accommodate his size in the past. She looked up at his face, noticing his wiry dark hair and the concentration on his face. He had seemed so nice when Mike had introduced them in the bar, but now an intentionally cruel light burned behind his eyes as he regarded her soft, white, up-ended body. Held in her helpless position by the black stud, to her surprise Melanie could not prevent a thrill of anticipation running through her body at what would come next. She hated herself for it, but could not stop her moment's excitement.

Mike watched with delight as Sam's thick cock thrust downwards and into Melanie's soft pussy. She gasped at the first stroke, almost controlling herself. The second followed so quickly that it caught her out of breath. She let out a helpless little squeal as he entered her deeper than before, then withdrew and roughly thrust back in again, deeper still. Mike stood up and moved around the bed to get a better view of the penetration. Sam's black rod was glistening with her juices now, and he watched it thrust roughly into her again and again, settling into a rapid rhythm. Melanie saw him watching, but no words came as she gasped helplessly: she had given up begging him now. Sam's black shaft drove deeper and deeper into her pussy, the intimate surrounding skin glistening with a thin sheen of her own sweat.

Melanie arched her back to try to get comfortable as Sam fucked her. He was so deep inside her now, she could feel his tip banging against her deepest wall, his girth stretching her wide and painfully. Her sweet, soft voice was letting out a light gasp on each inward stroke. "Oh... Oh... Oh..." She was utterly trapped, unable to do anything but take the rough, unbearable fucking. "Oh... Oh... Oh..." It seemed to go on forever.

Sam kept up the rhythm for dozens of well-paced strokes, and Melanie's reaction remained the same, until he grew bored and decided to give it to her harder. "Oh... Oh... OH!! OHH!! No, I can't... AHH!! AAHH!! AAAHH!!!" Sam's balls slapped against Melanie's inner thighs and he grinned as the sound added to the sexual noises filling the room. He kept up the hard rhythm for what must have been thirty more solid strokes; the slapping of skin on sweaty skin, and Melanie's shrieks, just kept on coming.

Tears welled in her eyes. She couldn't take any more of this, she just couldn't! She hated the way Mike was just staring at her face, and the way he kept glancing down where she couldn't see - she felt sure he must have a straight view of her stretched pussy, the black cock entering it. How could he just watch all this? What was worse, part of her was enjoying what was being done to her. Fucked with such a huge cock... She tried to deny the thrill that surged through her body, and hoped that Mike wouldn't recognise what he was seeing.

Sam paused and Melanie gasped with relief as he unhooked one leg from his shoulder, then passed it over his head. But her respite was short-lived, as he pushed her two legs together on one side of him, then simply resumed fucking her. Except this time he was using almost the whole length of his cock, the strokes slower and more deliberate. His groin thumped loudly against her ass cheeks, making a duller thumping sound on her body. He held her long, shapely legs together, scanning her curves with his eyes as he fucked the beautiful blonde beneath him. He began to grunt with her, feeling her squeezing him tight with her pussy. Her own cries had become louder gasps, punctuated with the occasional sob as she tried in vain to struggle against the stud's rough grip.

Finally, Sam needed to rest. He slowed his pace, letting the strokes become longer and slower, making use of the whole of his length. He was gliding smoothly into her now, and Melanie panted with relief as he fucked her gently at last, revelling in the sensations of her used, twitching pussy. At length he stopped and slipped out of her, letting her go and allowed the exhausted, flushed young woman to collapse on the bed.

After a minute's rest, Sam was ready for more. "Now it's your turn to do some work," he told her. He lay back on the bed, his erection standing tall above him. "Face me and climb on."

Melanie's face was startled. "Oh, no! No, I can't!" Her sweet accent made her protests sound all the more sensual.

"You better do it while you're still good and open." It was obvious what Sam meant: Melanie's opening was swollen from the rough fucking, and she had a better chance of taking him now. Well, she supposed if she was going to have to do this to keep Mike happy, now was the best time. Awkwardly, she staggered up and knelt astride him. Her hair clung to her sweaty brow in little clumps of light blonde, and her pert breasts rose and fell in short gasps. Tentatively, she moved into position above Sam's throbbing hard member.

"Ah! Er... Oh! Ah!" Melanie eased herself down his shaft, gently at first; then forcing herself determinedly, her mouth opening in surprise as she felt him fill her up again. Finally she gasped as bumped down onto the base. She was in a kneeling position now.

"Good girl!" Sam grinned feeling her tightness around him again. "Now fuck me till I come."

Melanie was shocked. Not only did she have to take the monster cock, but she was expected to do the work too? Still, there was one good idea about this... If she made him come, she could have a rest from the whole thing.

The idea of escaping from this fucking drove her along. Melanie grimaced and raised herself up, then let gravity gently force her back down. Again, but faster, she used her strong thighs to give herself a raise, then slammed herself down towards Sam's base, feeling him slide back deep into her. Her pussy was wet with her juices: at least she could move on him now. Again and again she humped the big black cock, changing angle, watching as Sam savoured her efforts. After several attempts, she started to feel him twitch, and the look on his face turn from mocking to pleasure.

She knew she looked like a cheap whore, struggling to ride the black man's huge member, and she knew the watching men were loving the sight. There was just no other way out of this. Melanie's pert, round breasts bounced gently as she grunted with the effort, sliding up and slamming down, grunting and rocking on his cock as she rode him, feeling his excitement grow. Sam talked dirty to her as he neared his climax: "Yah, come on, you cheap white floosie! Fuck my cock! Ride me, you fucking whore!" She hated it, but knew she had to keep going or he'd never finish.

Finally, with one last effort she slammed into his groin and felt him jerk beneath her. Sam grasped Melanie's legs as he came, shooting his load deep into her well-fucked body. Melanie let out a cry of relief as she felt him drench her innards: the sensation of that huge cock pumping its hot liquid into her couldn't fail to arouse her, and despite her elevated position she wriggled helplessly as he filled her up with his hot cum. Some of the thick liquid was already leaking out of her as she struggled off Sam's cock, finally collapsing onto the bed and panting with exhaustion.

After a minute, Mike's voice broke what had almost become silence. "Good work, Sam. You sure earned your money there."

He grinned back at Mike in agreement, but Melanie stirred. "Wha- what do you mean, he earned his money? What money?"

Mike laughed. "Oh don't worry, this isn't your loan we're talking about... You'll still get that, so long as you keep doing exactly what I want. But studs like these guys don't come for free, you know. I hired myself a pair of gigolos, especially for you, Melanie! How do you like that?"

She was confused. "But... How did you know..."

"Oh, I put a lot of thought into choosing the right guys. Sam is here to give you a really hard time, of course. But as for Andy..." Mike was pleased with himself.

"I don't understand! Before you took those..." She shuddered, remembering how she'd got herself into this fix. "Before the pictures... How did you know...?"

"How did I know that you'd fancy Andy, and want to get off with him? And walk right into my little trap with your tarty legs wide open?" Mike grinned, and Melanie could only nod as she raised herself up on the bed. Sam moved over to sit in a chair, as Mike continued. "Easy. I've seen you in the past, eyeing up guys like Andy here. Don't think I didn't notice. All those times, all those men you undressed with your eyes when you were supposed to be with me. I know just exactly the kind of girl you are. And I knew you'd be all over him given half the chance."

Melanie saw what had happened at last. The last buzz of the alcohol had gone now, and she saw all too clearly. The whole thing had been a deliberate set-up, with Andy as the bait. And she had walked right into it. Why had she been so stupid, so shallow? A few drinks and a quick smoke, and she'd been desperate to suck some stranger's cock... It was a feeling worse than what Sam had just done to her. She'd well and truly fucked herself.

"And now," Mike continued, "You're stuck with being what you are. Nothing but a cheap slut. A party girl that'll screw anyone. And I think it's time you got fucked again, after all it seems that's what you want." He turned to Andy. "She's all yours, man. I'm interested to see what you do with her."

Andy stood up and started to take off his shirt. Melanie sat up on the bed in alarm. "Mike, give me a break! I'll do anything you want..." She tailed off, realising the futility of her protests. Mike really had her here.

He just laughed: "You'll have to. I've got the money, and the pictures too." Andy was sitting on the edge of the bed, pulling off his boxers. Watching Melanie get fucked by Sam had already given him a hard-on and she had already sucked his cock, so he saw no sense waiting.

"Now then babe," Andy said to her. "We have unfinished business." His tattooed arm snaked around her figure, pulling her to him by the waist. Already naked, she knew she just had to let him get on with it. Melanie let him kiss her face, then responded by opening her mouth as he fondled her breasts. Damn! Why did he have to be so good looking? Maybe Mike had a point about her taste in men... She was accepting as he French-kissed her, but being watched like this just felt so awful.

Andy manhandled her and groped at her, roughly pulling her on to his thighs. The slim blonde struggled to find the position he wanted, but finally realised he was getting her to sit in his lap. Melanie could feel his hard cock pressing against the warm cushioning flesh of her ass. She knew her movements would be pleasuring him as she wriggled, but there was nothing else she could do as Andy groped at her breasts from behind. She gasped and groaned, feeling him leak onto her flesh as she struggled gently against him.

As the muscular, tattooed arms closed around her, Melanie weakened and felt her legs parting as he pulled her down onto his cock. Andy grunted with satisfaction as he slid into her tight pussy in one swift motion. She was still wide open from Sam, and easy to penetrate. Andy thrust his hips upwards, meeting her downward motion and holding her against him with his hands around her waist. He held her in place and fucked her.

Suddenly finding herself unable to move, Melanie groaned. "Oooww-w-w, nooo, not again..." Her face took on an alarmed expression as Andy thrust upwards into her, again and again. Her ass quivered as it was slapped on each stroke, forcing her to bounce up and down on Andy's hard cock. Her lithe body wriggled and she stared forwards, a look of mounting desperation and filling her face, as she realised she was stuck in this position. Andy's thighs slapped again and again against her ass. Her gasps were quieter than before - Andy's cock was not of the same size as Sam's - but they were empassioned. "Oh. Ow! Oh... Oh... Ow! Urgh. Oo! Uh! Uh! Uh!" Melanie's pretty face was contorted with the insistent fucking as she stared ahead helplessly, straight into the faces of Mike and Sam, who watched her bucking and writhing display with interest. Her pert breasts bounced freely, her supple body moving exquisitely. She hated the perverted way they just leered at her. "Ow! Oh. Oh! Oooh!" Her blonde hair danced around her face wildly as she juddered up and down.

Melanie couldn't believe she was being screwed by another man so soon after Sam. They'd both had their hands all over her now. Her ass and tits felt especially sore, and her pussy felt unbearably used. She felt like she'd had more than enough, but knew more was to come. No matter what she thought or felt, she had to keep moving as Andy's cock pounded into her relentlessly.

After several minutes, Andy grew bored of having her squirm in his lap and pushed her off him. Melanie lay panting, trying to recover, but he gave her no time. "You were a horny little cocksucker in the club," he told her. "I just know you're gonna love this."

Instinctively, Melanie fluttered her eyelashes at him, suddenly feeling feminine and flirty again: she had, after all, wanted this man earlier. But not like this. He roughly pulled her hips up from the bed, and she raised herself by her arms also. She was positioning her on all fours. She gasped as she felt him hold her tightly by the waist and kneel behind her. Damn! She always liked it this way if she was up for it with a rough guy. It was like he knew her!

"Spread your thighs." Andy's instruction came from behind her, but she hesitated. She would be facing Mike again if he fucked her in this position, and she didn't want that. "Spread your thighs, slut!" Andy smacked her pert ass and she squealed, immediately parting her legs as he instructed. She felt him probing for her entrance with the tip of his cock. To her annoyance, Mike leaned forward to get a closer view of her face.

"Aaahh!" Melanie tried not to react as Andy entered her, but the cry escaped her lips and her face contorted sexually. A second thrust heaved him right inside her body, their groins bumping together. She bit her lower lip and tried to remain quiet to frustrate her audience, but a gentle "Uhrrnng" sound escaped her lips, obviously delighting her ex-boyfriend. "Fuck her good and hard man," he encouraged.

She resisted a little at first, then quickly submitted to the new position. His thrusts forward made her gasp, her strong, nubile body quivering as he drove his cock into it. He reached forward and felt her shapely arse as he fucked her pussy, then ran his hands to her waist and grabbed a hold of the soft skin there. She could feel herself getting wet again. Once again slaps from Melanie's ass resounded around the room, her soft gasps becoming noisier, confirming that she was getting good and nailed. "Nnn! Ohh. Uh! Mmm! Ah!"

With his hands on her waist, Andy picked up the pace, slamming into her harder. Melanie's face screwed up a little as she felt the change, and her gasps became groans. "Oooh, Nnnn, Gg-nnn, oh, shit, nnn-uh!" Her soft, southern accent was developing a gentle rasp as she groaned her way through the humping. "Aah. Oh! Nnn. Augh! Agh! AAUGH!" She was incredibly wet, her pussy slopping noisily in rhythm with the strokes.

Part of Melanie was enjoying this. Getting laid this way, by a rough, muscle-bound, tattooed guy, was a favourite fantasy of hers. Ideally of course, it would not be for her ex-boyfriend's entertainment, and she wouldn't have been blackmailed into doing it - but still a small part of her revelled in the treatment she was getting. To her surprise, she could feel pleasure building up inside her. Once she noticed it, each stroke into her made the sensation a little more inevitable. Her breasts swung back and forth beneath her, a sensation she could not help but find erotic.