The Ex's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her hair danced around her face, Melanie could not resist a glance back over her shoulder. Despite what he was doing to her, she still fancied the man fucking her. And the sooner he came, the sooner it would be over... Despite herself, she flicked a little wink at him, and licked her hot lips with her tongue as he shafted her. That made him only fuck her harder. "The slut fucking loves it!" He cried in delight. She felt him slap her ass a few times as he kept on doing her. "She's squealing like a pig!"

It was true that Melanie was making all sorts of noises now. As he slapped her, she squealed loudly. As he fucked her, she grunted and groaned. She was getting louder and louder, almost shouting at times, her voice no longer soft but loud and raspy. "Aaaeee!! Eurrhh! Oh God! Owww! Eeeuurrr!! Eeeeh!!"

Andy reached forward and grabbed her blonde hair. He pulled on it roughly, forcing her head to tilt backwards. A thrill shot through Melanie's body, making her visibly buck. "OOOHHH!!!" Andy had changed the angle of his penetration by pulling her backward that way, but he rammed himself home just the same. "OOOHHH!!!" He slowed his entries into the writhing, sweating blonde as she let out her long wails of delight.

"Shit, you should feel her pussy. She's coming like a train!" Andy informed his audience. Melanie gasped for air as the involuntary orgasm overwhelmed her. Pleasure swamped her face despite her predicament, and there was no way to hide it from the watching men.

"Knew she'd love it," Mike nodded to Sam. Melanie was demeaned by what had happened, and by being discussed so openly and casually. Andy was still inside her, humping away, and she had just shown them all how she could get off on his rough treatment. She hated to admit it, but it had just been proved that she was a wild child who could get off on being used like a cheap slut. Damn! She was trying to deny that part of herself, and Mike was the last person she had wanted to see it.

She looked up, ashamed with herself. Mike was grinning at her with satisfaction. He knew he'd won. Melanie knew it too, and tried to avoid contact with his triumphant eyes. She heard Mike's voice again, talking to Sam. "Since she's so into this, let's give her something to really get horny about."

Melanie heard Sam answer, "You're the boss!" eagerly, and saw him move over to the bed to join Andy.

She groaned. "No, don't... I can't... Take, any more..." She was still trying to catch her breath after the rough fucking and sudden orgasm. But Andy was still fucking her from behind, unwilling to stop just because she'd come. He really wasn't doing this for her benefit.

To her dismay, Melanie saw that Sam's enormous black cock was almost hard again. "N-no, no, please..." Her protests were cut short as he began to rub it against her the full, soft cheeks of her pretty, white face. "Nnn, no..." But Andy's thrusts were picking up pace again, and Melanie was being buffeted from behind. "Mmm..." Her face bumped gently into Sam's cock, which was already reaching full hardness: there was no avoiding it. To make things worse, Andy had hold of her hair again and was pulling her face into position, riding her like a wild animal, so that she could not move her face away from Sam's black cock and balls.

To her dismay, Melanie felt Sam pushing his tip against her lips. "Fuck her harder man," she heard him tell Andy. As he did so, her lips parted and her body was shoved forward. Sam began to enter her mouth. Her eyes opened wide. Surely he wasn't going to shove it in? She gagged noisily as he started to fuck her mouth, gently at first, then more deeply. The taste of his aroused member swamped Melanie's mouth.

With a white cock pistoning into her pussy and a black one crammed in her mouth, Melanie knew she had entirely lost control of her situation. They were both fucking her now. She gagged a little on Sam's oversized organ. "Mmph! Aurgh! Mmmnnn... Mmpph!" Sam fucked her lips, her cheeks, and the back of her throat, making her gulp and glug noisily. Andy pounding away at her pussy, occasionally slapping her ass with delight.

Sam withdrew his cock slowly, letting Melanie breathe properly for a moment. She gasped with relief, but it was not over. "Lick my cock," he demanded. "Start with my balls." With Andy still rutting away behind her, Melanie knew she had to do what was demanded of her; she ducked her head to obey. She snaked her pink tongue around his dark sac, feeling his shaft rest against her soft cheeks. She slithered her way up his length, finally ducking her head onto his tip and taking him into her mouth again. Sam rewarded her by fucking her mouth all over again. She groaned in near despair: with two cocks jabbing into her at will, she was being forcefully fucked in both directions at once.

Melanie had been bent over onto all fours for some time now, and Andy's view of her exposed ass had been uninterrupted. He knew how he wanted to finish. "I'm gonna show this sweet chick what I think of her now," he announced. After another couple of strokes he pulled out of her sopping wet pussy. Melanie let out a cry of relief as Sam also withdrew from her mouth. But even as she gasped for air, she felt Andy's cock being rubbed against her ass. "I already came on your face once today," she heard him groan. He cock-slapped her ass a couple more times before his hot load shot onto her soft white skin. Melanie groaned, still gasping for air. It was so demeaning. She looked around, only to see Mike gazing with satisfaction at the warm spunky mess Andy had left on her behind.

Melanie lay down on the bed. She felt sore all over, sweaty and spunky, and she was still shocked at herself that she had actually orgasmed in the middle of all this.

She heard Sam's voice. "Better stand up, girl, I ain't finished with you yet."

Not knowing why, Melanie struggled to her feet. She felt sure Sam was joking: nobody would expect her to go through any more than she had already. Moving awkwardly, she caught sight of herself in a mirror: she had never looked so dishevelled, so red and sore as she was now: sweaty and with cum dripping off her ass, trailing down her thighs - there was more on her face where Sam had leaked. Her light blonde hair was wild and untamed.

"Now turn and face the wall." As she turned to obey, she was starting to lose confidence that it was a joke. Sam moved close behind her, arranging her as he wanted her. Legs apart. Hands forward, holding the wall. Ass tilted upwards. Melanie shuddered: she couldn't believe he was getting her ready for more sex, couldn't he see the state she was in?

"P-please," she begged. "Not again! I can't take any more."

Mike interrupted. "Fuck her again, man. She's always up for it."

Melanie whimpered helplessly as Sam aimed his cock at her moist opening. "Oh... No..." Her pussy was raised up by the position she was in and defied her wishes, accepting Sam's cock more easily this time. Nevertheless, she cried out in alarm at his awesome size. "Eeeahhh!! You're too fucking b... Ooaaaahhhh!!!" Sam shoved harder in response. Her cries were becoming more gutsy now as he slid right the way into her.

Sam gave Melanie a dozen deliberate strokes with his cock. Her pussy was stretched wide again, in perfect view for all in the room. It was easy to see exactly how crammed her white pussy was with Sam's huge black girth. The view was obscene as he slapped against her cum-drenched ass and thighs. She tried to push back against him as the position required. A few more thrusts elicited pained cries from the girl, her face hidden now by her tumbling hair; the position showcased exactly how stuffed with black cock her pussy was.

Melanie could only last a couple of minutes in this new position. She tried to do as she was told, but her legs felt so weak, there was no way she could stand up for another rough fucking. Even as Sam was pounding away at her, Melanie's knees began to buckle. "Ooooh..." The powerful cock inside her was practically holding her upright.

After holding her like this for some while, Sam pulled out of her. He grabbed her and turned her around, then moved against her so that his cock stood up between their bodies. She yielded, letting him push her until she was sandwiched between him and the wall. Trapped, she had no idea really what he was doing; her eyes searched the room for clues, but found only the grinning faces of Andy and Mike. Just as her confusion mounted, Melanie felt Sam's hands grip her thighs roughly as she was lifted off the floor, supported against the wall and then, suddenly, entered again.

She was whimpering gently as his torso and cock pushed her against the wall. With his forearms shifted down beneath her firm thighs, Melanie was perched above Sam's waist with her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist. She gazed forward at the impressive man's body holding her in place, airborne, perched on his massive thick rod.

Suddenly Melanie knew what was coming and panicked, wriggling, trying to escape. "Oh, n-n-nooo..." She kicked her shapely calves helplessly, either side of Sam's body, struggling to lift herself from the meat which impaled her. It was no use. Sam grinned confidently, then lifted her body right up in the air before letting her slide her right back down his length. He thrust his waist up to meet her on the way down.

That thrust sent shudders through her body, and made a resounding thump against her round ass. Sam thrust upwards into her again, roughly pushing her up the wall. As she slumped back down he was ready with the next stroke. Her sexy, nubile body began to quiver. Each stroke came faster than the one before, as Melanie's whole body bounced roughly up and down on Sam's hard member. In a few moments her whole body was juddering, bouncing roughly up and down the wall, controlled by the thick cock at the center of her being. "Nnnn... O-o-o-ohhhh!!..." She wailed helplessly as the slaps and squelches from her body filled the room. "AAAUUUWWW!!! AAUUUGGH!!! EEEEGGGH!!!" Melanie was screaming at the top of her voice, filled up and fucked more roughly than she had imagined possible.

Mike watched with delight and satisfaction as Melanie endured the roughest fucking of her life. Her curvy shape just kept bouncing helplessly up and down on Sam's rod, unable to resist or to wriggle free, though she tried at first. He watched her tits bouncing, her soft blonde hair flailing, her legs kicking. Her cries of sexual distress were so loud, so real, and so sweet. He had wanted so much to make her suffer with sex for everything she had done to him, and now his plans had all worked better than he had imagined. Best of all, as she flailed helplessly, he was already developing his plans for the following night's entertainment. He intended making the most of his ability to blackmail her.

After a few dozen of Sam's relentless shoves, Melanie's rasping cries began to slow. Finally, he was running out of steam. Her quivering white body shook as he lowered her down, then finally let her off him. She didn't even see his grin as she collapsed at her feet in a softly gasping heap. Looking down on her panting body, Sam grinned and began to pull at his massive hard-on. After a few strokes he tensed, heaved, and finally shot his impressive load across the girl at his feet. A jet of white cum landed on Melanie's soft, pouting lips; globs of residue landed on her heaving chest, sliding from her breasts down to her stomach. She groaned in despair: it was the final act of the most demeaning night of her life so far.

For several minutes the men stared at the spunky mess on the floor that Melanie had become. She hardly dared move for fear of arousing one of them again, but somehow she knew that Mike would now be satisfied. When Andy and Sam began to dress, she finally crawled to the hotel bed, lying on top of it as her breathing slowly returned to normal. She let out the occasional whimper as her abused pussy pulsed and twitched.

Mike addressed his ex-girlfriend. "Well taken, Melanie. I knew you'd be up for it." The men laughed. "You keep going like this, and nobody is going to have to see those photos. You'll get your flat all right. But like I said before, you're going to have to pay for it."

She looked up at him with her clear blue eyes. A little of her sweet southern lilt was returning to her voice as she spoke. "Mike... Isn't that enough? Haven't you had your fill?"

He grinned at her. "Oh, I'm afraid you're going to have to work a bit longer than that to make me forget what a little bitch you can be. But don't worry. I'm sure you'll manage it. Just keep doing as you're told."

Melanie could only lie on the bed, still catching her breath.

"Me and the boys will be off now. Don't worry, you can stay till morning. You, er... Might want to take a shower?" More chuckles from the men. "There's some money at the side of the bed, so you can pay for the room." The clock showed well after 4 am. "You'd better get some sleep, party girl. It's Saturday tomorrow, biggest club night of the week! You can show me again how much of a good time you can have. I'm looking forward to seeing you finish earning that loan."

The look of trepidation on Melanie's exhausted face was simply priceless as the three men slipped out of the room and left her to rest at last.