The Facility

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John never expressed any concerns or voiced any doubts about the shortcomings of the project. He was the most pleasant person to be around and seemed thankful for every day I met with him. I went over the complications that could arise from his body rejecting his brain, and how the nerve endings in his spinal cord were new and could result in awkward movements or feelings in any area of his body. Nothing fazed him, and he just continued to smile at everything I said. The idea of being trapped in his old body was a fate worse than death, and I handed him keys to a body that could not be matched by any other. All he said he wanted to do was get back to exercising.

I noticed the nurses making passes at John, and just let it slide, as I figured it was normal for them. I never really found out why girls would behave in such a manner, but I also did not want to make myself an overbearing boss. The innuendos could also be seen as simple jokes, and I was not about to make a fuss over something I thought as trivial. The thoughts of my mother being too strict with me, only tempered my lack of strictness in the nurses.

When John began therapy, I was there to monitor his progress. I started him with a walker that looked more like an oversized child walker. Just him holding his back straight was difficult, and his arms lacked any real fine motor skills. It was like he was an infant all over again. His drive to get better was one of the reasons he was able to be finally moved to a normal walker. By the time he was using his walker he was also eating on his own.

By the third week, John was able to get around the hallways of the building, and wanted to try using crutches now. I had set up a schedule of progress for him before he woke up, and realized that he was a month ahead of schedule. A normal person recovering from spinal injuries should be in crutches after three months, and John was able to progress by the second week. I had no idea he was going to be able to recover so fast.

I informed Dr. Ferris about the patient's progress and was told to monitor him closely in person to avoid any injuries that might come from such a speedy recovery. I was also happy to hear that my contract was renewed and that I was approved for a separate lab out in New York with Dr. Chen.

I decided to let John know that he would be able to get crutches and walk around the grounds outside. I figured he was cooped up long enough a little sun would do him some good. I had seen him progress so fast and wanted to tell him that his recover prognosis was outstanding so far.

The lights in the hallway were always on, but I could see the lights in his room were dim, but not off. I figured either he was reading or watching TV. I walked past the nurse's station and noticed Rita was not at the desk. I assumed she was either in the bathroom or copying records for filing. Dr. Ferris was still insisting on old records being stored on paper and electronically. I thought nothing of it until I heard a noise coming from John's room.

It was not John making the noise, but the sound of Rita softly moaning. This distinct sound of Rita made me think something wrong was going on. It was not a single moan either, but a constant soft moan that could easily be heard the closer I got to John's room.

I walked over silently wondering what Rita was doing, and if she might have even hurt herself maybe helping John into bed. When I saw Rita almost laying on the bed with her head between John's legs, I felt naive to what she was really doing. I never really saw John in a sexual way, and I knew that he was created to look like a model of human perfection. I just thought the nurses would have more self control.

The door was slightly open, and I was able to peer in without being noticed. I saw Rita stop what she was doing and then move her long black hair to the side as she used her mouth to fully engulf John's large manhood. He had to be over ten inches hard and I could see Rita move back down and only get half way before hearing her slurp and moan as she retreated back up his shaft.

I could see John's hard, thick shaft gleaming with Rita's spit as she stroked it with her hand before sliding her mouth back down on it again. I looked up to see John's face moaning with his eyes closed as Rita once again began to fully engulf his male organ with no success. Each time Rita went down to try and deepthroat John's massive erection her mouth softly moaned as she seemed to be getting aroused from giving fellatio.

No matter how hard she tried she could only get halfway down his hard cock before coming back up for it. It was not for a lack of trying either as she continued to go up and down his male organ faster than before as she tried to get in all the way down. Each time Rita slide her mouth down I could see John's manhood just dripping with her saliva and her hand just stroking it in as it glided up and down. Like a machine, her mouth went down and then up followed by her hand all the while slurping as I knew her mouth was producing more spit for better lubrication.

I pulled my eyes away and moved along the doorway. My heart was beating fast and I was at a loss of words and understanding. I had never seen such a sight before in my life. I had watched porn only a few times in my life and never really saw the point of it.

I had the full intention of walking in and handling this situation, but I also knew that John having an orgasm was a sign of recovery. It was not a scientific test, but it would let me know he was fully functional. I decided to let it happen, but I also knew I was going to write a formal reprimand for Rita tomorrow morning

I moved back and I saw Rita with her mouth over the tip of John's cock head as her hand furiously stroked his slick shaft. I knew then that he was about to ejaculate as his manhood jerked and became bright red as it pumped with blood. I peered up to see his face and his eyes were closed as his mouth was moaning softly.

Rita gagged a little and I instantly looked at Rita as I only assumed she was taking John's ejaculation in her mouth. Nothing was coming down the sides of her mouth or over her lips. I could only assume she was swallowing his sperm.

I had enough, and was disgusted that Rita would swallow John's ejaculation. I truly thought she was just going to have him spew into a rag she had with her for the sponge bath. I had no idea how far it was going to go, and I truly did not think Rita was actually going to let John spew his orgasm in her mouth, and then swallow it.

I was so furious at myself for not stopping Rita. In my mind, the whole act of oral sex was for Rita's benefit and not John's, that her soft moans were her getting aroused from an act of taking his large member in her mouth. The more I thought about what happened, the more I realized I had no real knowledge about sexual relations with men. The idea of not expecting Rita to swallow sperm made me upset that I was so inexperienced.

I made a vow right then and there that if I saw or heard anything inappropriate I was going to say something. I also pulled up Rita's personnel records and wrote the formal reprimand for her to sign first thing tomorrow.

I decided to not talk to John about this and knew that he was probably the victim since the nurses were talking about him before he was even awake. I just knew I had to continue on with his recovery. I pushed all thoughts of John's looks and how well-endowed he was aside. I needed to be a professional even if the nurses weren't.

I went in the next day and was shocked by all of the nurses huddled around John. He was standing up and I was pissed thinking they gave him the crutches before I got there. I needed to document his progress, and here they were going ahead without me.

When I got closer I realized that I was not only mistaken but shocked myself. John was walking on his own. He was not only walking but he was able to walk without any assistance from the nurses. It was like his motor skills in his legs were either finally working with his spinal cord or his past brain memories of how to walk returned and was able to function with his new body. No matter what the cause, I needed to question him and make some tests.

I smiled and approached with my hands out thinking he was going to fall. He smiled and thanked me profusely as he seemed perfectly able to walk without any assistance. I had to force him to return to bed as I ordered Lois to get the lab ready for testing. John still insisted that he could run and was so eager to show me. I told him soon, and that he would have to wait.

I was ordering a full scale work up to see how his nerves were able to remember past memories. Any other time a patient starts to walk after a major spinal surgery it is with years of therapy, not a couple of weeks. The motor skills that John presented were something unheard of and I needed to research it.

I called Rita into my office for me to handle the incident last night. The other nurses were handling the tests that were going to be done, while Rita came into my office. I shut the door and sat across from her.

Rita was twenty-five and was married a year before taking the job at the Facility. I knew from her records that she served time in the Navy before going to school to be a nurse. She was quite attractive and had her raven black hair in a neat pony tail. It was hard to tell while wearing scrubs all the time, but I did know she kept her body in good shape.

I asked her about last night, and she broke down crying. Rita claimed that she was giving John a sponge bath when all of a sudden she got aroused. I questioned why this time was different and she had no answer. All she said was that it just happened and that she felt so guilty about it after.

When I brought up her marriage and medical ethics, Rita cried even louder saying that she had such a good marriage and this would destroy her career and marriage. I was at a loss for words at her break down, and just felt sympathy for her. I was the last person people approached about sympathy, and knew that my nickname in college was the "Heartless Bitch".

As much as I needed to set an example, I decided to let Rita go with a stern warning. I tore up the reprimand and promised to fire her if it happened again. She leapt up and hugged me as her tears were all over my shoulders.

I spent three days observing, testing and writing reports. I kept John in bed for fear that it would disrupt the test results, and began testing the nerves and his reflexes throughout his body. To my best guess was that since his body was genetically altered, his ability to heal had helped speed his recovery. I was asking hundreds of medical questions, and I made sure not to bring up Rita or what happened with her.

When the test results were back, I was shocked and scared. John had a very high level of testosterone, but it was normal compared to his estrogen levels for a man. I also noticed that his blood pressure was elevated, but I could not figure out why. His heart was not only genetically altered, it was mutated a bit to allow for an increased blood flow for his adrenal gland which was also genetically altered.

Dr. Ferris came to see the progress himself, and told me to speed up the testing. His new directive was for me to do physical tests only. Dr. Ferris wanted to see the limits of what John could do with his body. I agreed and set up a training regime for him to start.

I set up a scaled workout to tests the limits of what John could do. I was first going to start with endurance, and then move to weight training. After weights, I wanted to test his ability to get excited in a more focused test to see how well his heart and adrenal gland would function.

I did not want to overheat John with running outside, so I had a treadmill set up in the empty room next to him. I figured I could monitor his vitals while measuring his motor function at the same time. I still had a lingering feeling that his motor skills in his legs were not fully healed.

John got in the room and was only wearing tight shorts so we could attach electrodes all over his legs, chest, and head. I watched Lori attach each electrode, but also noticed her stare constantly at his groin.

At first I was about to say something to Lori, but I knew it was not her fault. The shorts we gave John were just tight on him. His soft penis was clearly showing an outline to the point one could easily see the features of the manhood. Even the tip of his member showed great detail through the tight, thin fabric of the shorts. His scrotum was large too, and also clearly showed how the shorts barely supported them.

John began to walk and then to jog. I dismissed Lori as I was afraid she would spend more time staring at his genitalia than at the computer screen. I had no idea what girls saw in men's rears, but I noticed she smiled wide as she left while staring down at John's posterior.

The monitors were hooked up to the computers in the other room, and I could easily see and direct him with the cameras and intercom. I had no reason to be in the room, and watched from the monitor as all his vitals seemed normal.

I instructed him to advance from a steady jog to a run, and then to a sprint. I asked him to hold the sprint for as long as he could before going back to a jog, and then to a walk. As the time moved on I could see John holding the sprint for almost twenty minutes before his heart began to pump at an incredible rate.

The human heart cannot hold heart rates too high for so long before an arrhythmia would happen. John had reached a point where I had to stop him for fear of damaging his heart. I knew I could stress the heart later, but this was only the first test.

John said he was fine and could continue, and I let him jog at his own pace. I was monitoring his heart rate, when I saw it drop. It was at a stable level, but it happened faster than any human could attain. This went on for an hour before I decided to end the test.

I walked in and John's chest was sweaty but his breathing was not labored. I walked over to remove the electrodes, and then something strange happened. I could smell his distinct sweat just filling my nostrils like a smoker inhales smoke. It was filling not just my lungs, but my entire body. I was tingling, and giddy at the same time. What was worse, was that my sex had become wet. I noticed that I was not just wet, but drenched like I had an orgasm.

I closed my eyes tight and tried to regain my focus. I knew it would pass, and I had a job to do. I had no idea why I was getting excited, but I could feel my vaginal lips just getting even slicker for some reason. I was not horny before, but all of a sudden I felt a need to have sex.

I continued to remove the electrodes from John's chest all while I tried to breathe and regain my thoughts. I was still getting turned on and had no idea why. I was never turned on before, and now I was turned on for a man, a patient no less. It was like all my thoughts were about sex. Not just any sexual encounter, but sex that included having a man slide his engorged penis right into me hard and fast.

I then bent over to remove the electrodes from his legs, and got a firsthand look at the outline of his penis. It was long and thick as it was clearly bulging out the fabric of his shorts. I could not help myself as my eyes moved to the head of his manhood to see the distinct mushroomed shaped head. It was perfectly outlined, and my brain seemed to go to mush with the urge to see it in the flesh.

I did not get to remove all of the electrodes as I fixed my posture and backed up so my body was against the handrail of the treadmill. I felt a weakness run through my body that could not be described. I never had such a strong sensation to anything before, but now I had this intense urge to have sex. Not just sex like I had in the past with Tricia, but to have John penetrate me with his maleness.

I was breathing heavy as I felt an intense hot flash come over me. It was like I was in an oven, and my clothes were making me hotter. To make it worse was how my body was reacting to the intense desire to have sexual relations. My sex was so wet and I was feeling small orgasms every time I shifted my legs and made my sex clench ever so slightly. I was extremely wet and could feel my vaginal lips almost dripping. I looked at John and wondered if he could tell that I was excited.

I began almost to hyperventilate as I tried to grapple with my own feelings, almost wetting myself with my own sex fluids as I just looked at John. I was never attracted to any guy as I was right now. I considered myself above sexual needs and knew I had an extremely limited sex drive. Now everything was turning me on. I felt the urgent need to be taken right away, and was now worried that I was going to be too tight for him. I was worried that my tightness was not going to hurt me, but it might stop John from penetrating me deep.

I looked up at John as I finally caught my breath. He asked if I was ok, and I just said I needed a moment. I was breathing heavy but was regaining some of my composure. I was looking at the floor knowing that if I looked at John he would see the weakness in me as I knew I could be easily taken by him.

John once again asked if there was anything he could do and he put his hand on my shoulder as he offered to help me. It was not sexual in anyway, nor would I have taken it as anything except as a sign of help or friendship. I was not in the right mind and gave him a look of lost and confusion. I was never lost as I always remembered my thoughts being clear and focused. Now I looked up at him and gave him a helpless look and I hated being helpless.

My mouth and my brain betrayed me and I said it to him. I could not imagine saying it to anyone more less a man and a patient. I asked him to fuck me. I never even asked Tricia to fuck or be with me. She initiated sex all the time as I was just willing. Now I asked John in an almost helpless voice for him to fuck me. I was never helpless in my life before, but I felt powerless as I looked at him asking to be fucked. I could not believe what I said, but I said it.

My heart beat so fast I did not know if my heart could handle it. John said something but I tuned him out as I pulled down my scrubs to my panties and grabbed the handrail of the treadmill.

I knew that John was going to be my first. He was going to be the first man to ever slide a penis into my vagina. He was going to feel something no man has ever had. My panties were not down, and I tried to fight the urge to go any further. I was hoping I would come to my senses and walk out but I felt hands pull my panties down slowly.

My hopes of getting out of there with my dignity intact were fleeting. John slide my panties down and my bare ass was before him. Not only was my naked ass presented to him for the taking, but my sex was so wet I knew anything could just slide into me.

John lips were on mine now as my thoughts of wrongdoing were now extinct. His hands were on my hips exploring upwards as his lips parted mine so his tongue could dance with mine. I knew there was no turning back now, and anticipated the moment when my sex was going to be penetrated.

I was never kissed by a man, and this made it even more erotic and taboo for me. When I felt his manhood trying to enter me as it rubbed against my butt, I instinctively opened my legs just slightly and knew it was about to happen. I was going to let a man enter me for the first time, and I was letting it happen without concern. John's passionate kiss was reassuring me that his passions were just as high as mine.

When John entered me I moaned into his mouth. Our kiss was paused as my moan echoed in his mouth. I felt my very wet sex easily take in John's manhood. There was almost no resistance as he slipped in so fast. My intense wetness was like a welcome home feel as his shaft was halfway in me on the first push.