The Facility

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John's large phallus slipped into my overly wet sex with pure ease. My moan was loud enough that Rita smiled as if she was happy I was getting such pleasure so fast. I could not help but feel like a woman who was doing what nature intended the moment John's male organ was deep inside me. He was so large and yet my vagina was so wet it easily accepted what he gave me.

My eyes closed for a time as I felt the continued assault on my vaginal opening. Thrust after thrust, I felt my female muscles contract and restrict against the male intruder. There was no stopping the assault as John buried his large member in deep each time. My body began to tremble so quickly I thought I was going to lose my balance.

When I did open my eyes, I saw Rita in front of me completely nude. Her scrubs were on the floor, as her fingers were trying to dig at her own sex in an act of self sexual gratification. Rita's Latin origin showed in her dark pubic hair above her sex. She had a dark tone and a very large pair of breasts that hung down, to even larger areolas with long nipples that jutted out. She was not a large girl, but her curves were that of a normal healthy woman.

Rita was not saying anything, and I could think of nothing to say to her either. Her eyes were feasting on the sight of John plowing his manhood into my sex with great force. I also could not help but look at Rita's vagina and wonder what I would do if she asked me to give her oral. My mind was in such a fog that I actually thought about asking her if she wanted me to.

I felt weakness once again take over me as quivering orgasm overtook me. The sensation of John's hands on my hips made me feel like I was being controlled. It was like he was holding me in place, forcing me to take every inch of his large manhood. Even though I was not really forced or held down, the thought alone drove my sexual drive wild.

My moans were stuttering as I would quickly pause when John's large member could go no further into me. I had no sense of time or how long this time was going to last. All I could think about was how great it felt for John to slide in and out of me, and how great it was going to feel when John erupted his warm seed in me.

I felt a sense of great pleasure building up inside my sexual cavity, like my vaginal muscles were being worked up into a final push of an amazing finish on my part. When it came, it was like a wet, gripping feeling from my sex muscles as it was trying in vain to push out John's thick shaft.

I don't know what happened next, but I cried out in pleasure as my body shook, causing me to fall to the floor. I was trembling as my vagina spasmed as a joyous pleasure engulfed my body. I wanted more, and quickly got back on the bench.

Rita sat at the top of the bench by the weight bar as she held my body while I lay on my back. John still said nothing as he positioned himself to reenter me again. I looked up and saw Rita there in an almost comforting way as John pushed back in me.

Rita was now holding my body, preventing me from falling off the narrow bench. Her breasts were hanging on both sides of my head as she leaned all the way forward to talk me through my next orgasm. I knew our relationship was going to be forever changed, and I could care less as all my energy was focused on making sure I continued to get fucked.

I thought Rita was just going to help me keep my balance but as she leaned closer, I could hear her voice reminding me of who was fucking me. Rita reminded me that John's long hard, thick cock had enough cum in it to get the job done a hundred times over, how John's massive load was going to be so far up in me that it was going to take days for it to finally seep out. I wanted to tell her to stop, but deep down I enjoyed it and secretly wanted it all to happen.

I once again felt my vaginal muscles try to push John out, as another wet orgasm washed over me. John was nonstop in his thrusts as his manhood was pumping away at my sex hole. There was no stopping him, and Rita once again let me know that John was probably well past my cervix and was going to make sure I was leaving with his child firmly planted in my belly.

I could not stop moaning as my sex took the pounding from John's thick beast of a male member. Over and over he pistoned his thick penis in and out of me with no regard to my trembling from it. It was like he was trying to make me pass out. When he did finally began to pace himself, Rita reminded me that John's sperm would soon be well on its way to its final destination.

I closed my eyes from the intense feeling I was having. This was followed by a steady moan. John slowed down his pounding and I knew it was going to happen. I wanted to look at his face the moment he was going to dose my reproductive system with his semen, but my eyes were glued shut from my trembling orgasm. Rita held me tight as I felt John's manhood throbbing wildly. I felt a warm sensation pumping into me and knew that there was no going back to normal after this.

I heard Rita tell John she was next. Her tone was that of a slutty girl wanting sex. She said to John that her wet pussy wanted the same treatment and reward as mine. I wanted to say something, but I was still feeling my own sex quiver from the delightful warmth that was just sprayed into it.

I switched position with Rita, and still felt the need for sexual release. I had no idea why I was still excited, but the sight of John slipping into Rita's sex ignited my own desire to get off again. I could still feel the lasting effects of what happened and yet I wanted more. I almost thought of it as a drug and in my state I was ok with everything that was happening.

Rita began to moan, and I instinctively grabbed her large breasts. Pinching the nipples as I held them in place while John thrusted his lasting erection inside of her. Rita was moaning loud and I even saw her eyes roll from the excitement she must have been getting.

Trying to help, I caressed her breasts even more and flicked my tongue over her erect nipples, not stopping at just her breasts as my hands moved down to her sex. I pulled back on her clitoral hood to rub her now exposed clit. The moment I touched it I felt her body shake wildly.

John smiled at me and began thrusting even harder. I felt Rita trying to get free, but I held firm and continued rubbing her clit. I knew from past experiences that this always brought me over the edge, and from Rita's movements I knew it was doing the same. Even when Rita grabbed at my legs I did not stop.

Rita finally screamed out as a gush of vaginal liquid shot out of her body and splashed against John. I never saw a girl do such a thing, and heard it from college as squirting. Rita was almost groggy as John never stopped pumping his member in and out of her.

I finally let go of Rita's clitoral hood and went back to her breasts and nipples. She was quivering like I was, and John was relentless with his pumping, not slowing down or tiring as his now slick man shaft made its home inside Rita's sex.

When John began to slow down and even groan, I knew I was going to witness John's orgasm inside someone that was not me. Rita opened her eyes as I whispered she was about to be pregnant soon. To my utter surprise, she looked back at me with a smile and nod.

John grunted and Rita moaned as I only assume Rita was taking a steady, hard stream of male sperm extremely deep inside her womb. I just held her breasts and nipples as all of Rita's body tensed up.

John pulled out and there was only a small droplet of sperm on the tip. Although i wanted another go, John's erection had gone down to a limp. I smiled and said that he needed to get hard later tonight for more. I had no idea I said it until I heard my own voice. I wanted to stop myself, but I just felt compelled to say it.

Even as Rita and I were putting on our clothes, I felt an urgent need to have John take me again. It was like a drugged state that would not go away. I watched in a stupor as John got dressed. If he would have asked me to give him oral, or just to bend me over to see my naked form, I would not have resisted.

John finally left, and I retreated to my quarters quickly. I did not say anything to Rita, and had no idea if she was going to do the same. All I could think about on the way to my quarters was how far I had gone and how to draft my resignation letter. I was so mortified by the whole incident, I just knew I could never face Rita or John again.

I wanted to hold back the tears, but my emotions got the best of me. I prided myself on being the strong silent type, but my eyes opened up and tears flowed down my cheeks in heavy droplets. I just replayed the events in my head over and over. I was in the bathroom sitting in the tub as the water just sprayed down me in an attempt to wash away the events that just happened.

The knock at my door startled me and I quickly put on a robe and answered it. I did not even look in the peephole and just cracked the door open. Rita was standing there still in her scrubs, and from the look on her face she was upset too.

We sat down and went over what happened, how it all started and how it all ended. It was so fresh in my memory that I could still feel the sensation of John's manhood unloading inside me, and how it felt to feel a man inside of me as he forced countless orgasms out of me. Although the pleasure was amazing, I just remembered the facts of how potent John's sperm was and the large amount he could produce.

Rita seemed more focused than I was, but she still looked upset at what happened. I offered her some hard liquor, but she turned it down as she looked at her stomach. I had to ask if she was worried, and she let me know that not only did John ejaculate a large amount of semen inside of her, but she was ovulating when it happened.

Rita asked for me to sign a script to handle the problem, and I grabbed my pad to oblige her. I then offered for her to see one of the doctors in the facility, and Rita then asked me to keep it quiet. I said the same to her, and we agreed that this incident was to be left our secret although I was still holding the secret that it was my second time with John and not my first.

Rita smiled and thanked me for writing her the script and I thanked her for not judging me for being involved. Rita smiled and joked about how bad, and wonderful it was at the same time. I did not respond at first, but Rita was quick to bring up how much I screamed and enjoyed it. I laughed and reminded her that she did the same and then some. Rita looked embarrassed and explained that she never got that excited that she squirted. I admitted that I had never squirted either.

Rita gave me a curious look as I thought she wanted to ask what caused her to squirt. She then asked permission to ask a personal question. I obliged her with a smile and a nod agreeing to answer the question. Rita then smiled back and asked if I would have gone down on her if she asked. I smiled back and said that if she asked I would have.

Rita then admitted that she felt compelled to have sex with John, but was only curious about what it would feel like for a girl to go down on her. This drove me to question the whole experience with John. My mind was a flutter of thoughts and Rita then offered to make coffee while went over everything.

I then asked Lori to cover Rita's shift and that I was going to work out of my room to order another set of tests. Lori was happy to oblige me, and I set out on theories to discover what was really happening.

I poured over every bit of research I could collect and only found that John's genetic cell structure was modified. Certain body parts were cloned, while others were genetically enhanced. The research was so far ahead of me it took me longer than I hoped to review the materials. Some of the records I requested were beyond my classification, but I assumed I had enough to go on.

The day passed, and Rita came back later that night all excited. She had the camera in her hand and her face looked worried. She said that we forgot to stop recording and that the entire sex scene was recorded. My heart dropped as I knew that one of the nurses must have seen it.

I fell on the couch with my hands in my face. I was choking back the tears as I knew my entire career was about to blow up in my face. Rita then sat right next to me and told me that it recorded more than just us.

Rita flipped open the side of the camera to the small screen to review what it recorded. Expecting to see myself having sex, I was taken back as I watched both Karen and Lori set up a running test for John. Lori was attaching the electrodes, and Karen was adjusting the monitor. To me this was all routine, until Rita explained to me that the end of the test is where it goes wrong.

The video showed John running at full speed for the test, and he does it for almost twenty minutes before Lori calls an end to the test. It was then that I saw both Karen and Lori enter the room. It was then that I saw Karen and Lori get quickly undressed and present their backsides to John. Both Karen and Lori asked John what girl should get fucked first.

I was mortified as I watched Karen get drilled by John as she called for John to blow his load in her hungry pussy. It did not get any better as John obliged her and pounded her like she wanted. I flipped the side of the camera shut and looked at Rita. Rita smiled back and told me that both Karen and Lori got fucked by John for almost two hours before they passed out in exhaustion.

Although I had no need to watch the video, the act of knowing it was after the same test proved invaluable. I now figured out that John exercising had something to do with what happened. It was after two different tests of strength that sexual encounters occurred. When I brought this up to Rita, she then asked about what happened when she was giving him a sponge bath. I could not place that incident and was puzzled how it fit into my theory.

I decided that I needed one more test to confirm at least some of this theory. Rita acknowledged that she could set up another weightlifting test for tomorrow. I agreed and then tried to think about what precautions we could take. The only thing I could think of was not using electrodes, and staying in another room for the test.

Rita was about to leave to set up the test for tomorrow when she asked why I lost my ability to write prescriptions. I had no idea what she was talking about and she told me that the Facility denied my prescription I wrote for her. Rita then said that she had to make an appointment with Dr. Chen about filling the prescription. I said I would look into it and then told Rita not to bring it up to anyone else as I wondered if I was being replaced.

I immediately called Dr. Ferris about what happened and he reassured me that everything was fine, and that while I was in charge of John's recovery test that my access to medicine was restricted for security reasons. I voiced what worry I had and he just referred me to Dr. Chen for any other questions.

I was still confused, and then called Dr. Chen on what worries I had with John's recovery that my ability to write scripts had to be restricted. Dr. Chen was like Dr. Ferris and reassured me nothing was wrong and that in a month all restrictions would be lifted, that certain medicines had adverse reactions to the tests they were running. I asked again, and was stonewalled with security restrictions.

****

The next day I had everything set, and Rita was there helping me every step of the way. She had the equipment brought in and set up the cameras to film everything. John was asked to attach all electrodes himself while Rita and I watched from the other room through a glass window.

Once again John began to show off his massive abilities to lift weights. What Rita asked while lifting the weights was why John made no mention about what happened. I asked Rita not to bring it up to him until we figured out what was the cause of all of it.

John lifted weights for almost an hour before I decided to end the test. I told John to remove the electrodes and to return to his room to discuss the results with him. Rita turned to me and asked if I felt a compulsion to have sex. I just nodded no and saw that Rita was in agreement with her nod and smile. I said that we were going to discuss the prior incident with John and get his perspective of everything that happened in the last week. Not just with us, but with Karen and Lori as well.

Rita and I were in agreement and we both entered John's room as he was changing out of his sweaty clothes. I told Rita that I would bring up what happened the other day and ask John how he felt about what happened. Rita agreed it would be best if we check to see if John had lost control of his body and will power like us.

I followed Rita in the room and closed the door behind me to make sure we had complete privacy. I did not want Lori, or Karen to hear that we did the same as them. I felt discretion was the best option for all involved.

I then saw Rita walk extremely close, and instead of sitting in the chair next to John, she kissed him on the lips. I called out for Rita to stop, and moved closer to pull her away. I knew right then and there that we had to leave the room quickly.

I moved in to get Rita, but felt the overpowering lust for John to have me again. My mind was only concerned about getting John's sloppy cream in my womb. It was not like before, as the sensation to fuck was stronger than ever. I felt my body temperature shoot up as my sex quickly expelled wetness to prepare itself for the oncoming assault of John's manhood.

Just as I touched Rita's shoulder she turned to me with such lust in her eyes. She told me that she wanted to get the first heavy dose of sperm in her this time that she needed to be fucked before me. It happened so quick I had no idea what triggered it. All I knew was Rita was about to get fucked before me, but I was at least going to have a turn so it made it all okay.

Rita removed her clothes as John pulled down the thin shorts that held back his large erection. It sprung loose once again and my heart skipped a beat knowing that it was the erection that was going to send me to another sexual level.

Rita had her legs open and lifted as John got into a missionary position. Rita grabbed my hand and pulled me over. I complied with what Rita wanted and watched as John slipped his large engorged member inside Rita's dark sex hole. I heard her moan loud and moved my eyes to hers to see the delight of sex in her eyes.

Rita cursed loudly announcing that she loved big hard cock as she put it. I smiled and told her she was going to get it hard. She smiled at me and told me to rub her pussy like before. I had no inclinations of sexual misconduct with any nurse before Rita, but now it felt appropriate.

I slid my hand down to her clitoral hood again, pulled it back ever so slightly and used my other hand to rub it softly. I watched as Rita whipped her body in a furious attempt for me to stop, causing me to lean my body against hers. She was moaning so loud it almost sounded like a scream. I could see the wetness just pouring out of her as John continued to slam his man shaft in and out of her Latin sex.

I did not know if I should stop or continue, but Rita's sex was just so wet and enticing to pleasure that I continued. Each rub of my finger on her exposed clit caused her body to slash back and forth with a cry of pleasure.

I did finally pull my hand from Rita's wet sex and saw her eyes roll around in an orgasmic state. John was pounding his body against hers and making sure that his member did its job of keeping her vaginal opening stretched. It was not that I felt sorry for her, but I saw her needing more attention other than a man fucking her. So I leaned in and kissed her lips.