The Facility

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a soft sensual kiss without tongue, but Rita moaned from it. She turned slightly towards me so that our faces were now facing each other. To my surprise Rita opened her mouth and moved her tongue against my lips as if she was waiting for me to do the same. I obliged her and our tongues met with a sensation of pleasure and lust.

Our kiss was passionate and long as we experimented in moving our tongues against each other. My hands were now on her breasts and nipples as her body was taking the full force of John's prick with ease. I was so turned on by kissing a woman who was being taken by a man whose sole intention was to pump her full of baby making semen.

I was moaning from the connection I was having with Rita, and I knew she was almost drunk with pleasure from both the fucking and the kiss. I never saw Rita in a sexual way, but everything just flowed to a direction I never saw it going. I decided to just allow everything and commit to giving pleasure to her.

John was moaning loud as a man would before ejaculating inside a woman. It was both guttural and a turn on for me. It was like a man taking his prize and pumping his seed into a girl who was in total ecstasy. I broke away from Rita and told her she was about to feel her womb being flooded with enough sperm to make her pregnant, that she was going to feel the exact moment her body became a real woman. I had no idea I could say such things but Rita was moaning from just my words.

John's grunt was loud and manly as I knew his seed was well on its way deep inside Rita's womb. I could see that his shaft was firmly implanted and there was no room for error as he was unloading the contents of his testicles inside of her. I just hoped he had enough for me.

Rita climbed off the table and embraced me with another deep passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around her and our naked bodies were pressing against each other like lost lovers. She broke the kiss and whispered in my ear that it was my turn to be implanted with a child and that we were going to be knocked up together.

I moved my body on the table and opened my legs just like Rita did before John began to fuck her. I was not looking at him, as Rita grabbed my legs to hold them open. I felt the bulbous tip of his manhood spear into me causing me to moan loud. I saw the look of joy from Rita as she seemed delighted that I was being fucked too.

My vagina instantly clenched around John's male intruder trying to expel it. I was so quick to orgasm I had no idea I was in such need for sex. I did not know if I was so desperate or my body was in a drugged state. The pleasure was so intense my vaginal opening was spewing out wetness. I just looked helpless at Rita as she leaned in to resume kissing me.

Rita's mouth was covering mine and muffling the sounds of pleasure that I was making. I was so far removed from all my moral ethics as all I could think about was John's erection pounding into me. I was about to feel a sudden warmth of male seed gush into me and I was perfectly content on letting it all happen.

Again and again my body quivered and trembled as John pumped away at my sex like he was a machine. Rita just comforted me and muffled my moans as she never stopped kissing me. Our tongues danced and caressed each other all while my vagina became a sheath for John's male sword.

I had no idea how long it was but Rita's hands were now caressing my breasts as we continued our passionate kiss. I let my hand fall to her stomach and then further to her very wet sex. I went even further and slipped two fingers inside of her in a way to probe to see how far she wanted me to go.

Rita looked at me and softly asked if she could experiment. I was in no condition to turn her down and just smiled as my answer. Rita then moved so her body was over me and I a direct line of sight with her vagina as it was right near my face. I knew right then and there that she was wanting me to lick it. I figured she wanted oral attention and I was able to give it.

I watched as Rita's vaginal lips came closer as she bent over so my only view was her ass and her very wet sex. John was not stopping and my moans of pleasure were now tempered by my tongue piercing into Rita's well worn pussy. I tasted John's ejaculation as I used my mouth to almost suck it out before going back in with my tongue.

I could feel John's male organ just stretching my vaginal walls with each pleasurable push inside me. My tongue was circling and diving into Rita's sex as the same time my own sex was being used the same way hers was.

Thrust after wonderful thrust, John was making me regret years of not having sex with a man. I was twirling my tongue around Rita's clit feeling her excitement all the while of regretting my choice of not having a man penetrate me like John was.

Rita's moans were soft and steady as I flicked and licked her sensitive clit. I knew she was like me and having multiple bouts of pleasure waves. I could feel my body just being taken to another level of excitement as John's large member seemed to push deep past my cervix.

I heard him grunt and Rita quickly moved away and stood near me. She then kissed my earlobe and whispered in my ear that I was going to feel like a real woman when John planted his seed in me. That there was nothing I could do and the warm feeling inside of me was him forcing me to be a woman.

I cried in pleasure as I felt John's thick manhood expand and then explode. It was a gush like I never felt before. My vaginal muscles gripped him as he held his penis in me as it expelled its warm contents into my fertile body. My eyes closed as I realized that John was inseminating me and I was helpless in taking such a large amount.

***

I woke up in my bed covered in sweat. The only memory I had was John carrying me and Rita back to our rooms. I recalled Rita in one arm and me in another as he physically carried us away. I even remembered Rita asking for John to fuck her doggy style one more time so she could be his bitch again.

My head was not hurting but I felt sick. I knew a shower was not going to help but I went anyway. I wanted to wash away the memory and guilt of what happened but I knew it would never go away.

Even washing, I felt John's essence dripping out of me and I knew there was more to come. I just cleaned myself the best I could and headed towards my notes about what happened. I also knew that I could not get a script or medicine to deal with what was spurted inside of me.

It was about dinner time when I hear a knock on my door. I donned a robe on quickly and saw that it was Rita. Her hair was disheveled and she looked like she just woke up. I opened the door and quickly looked to see if she was followed.

Rita explained to me that she figured out what was causing us to lose control. I grabbed the notepad and sat across from her on my couch. I offered her something to drink as she poured some water instead of the wine which I had in the fridge.

Rita then pulled out a plastic bag with John's shirt from his exercise test. She said that she took a whiff of it before she came here and spent an hour masturbating. Rita then went into detail about how she started with her fingers and then went to shampoo bottles so she could feel her pussy being stretched open.

I smiled as Rita was laughing as she explained her urgent desire for sex after smelling the shirt. I told her that I would inform Dr. Ferris about the altered state of John's pheromones. I told Rita that I would not mention about what had happened either.

Rita smiled and explained that although she regrets what happened, she did enjoy the sensation of all of it. I then had to ask if she regretted experimenting with me, or having sex with John. I did not want to seem that I was hitting on her, so I just offered her an apology for experimenting with her.

Rita smiled and looked shyly away and admitted she was not upset about experimenting with me and that she did not regret it. I smiled back and said that it just happened and that I was happy she was not offended by it. Rita then laughed and said she could not get offended by someone who was giving her oral sex the way I was.

I asked if she had been with a girl before, and Rita answered no, but always wanted to play around in college. I admitted that I played too much and was now lacking in the real department as John was helping me through it. Rita laughed and said she would be there every step of the way.

Rita was quick to assure me that if she was drunk she would have experimented more since I seemed to know what I was doing. I laughed and told her that I was not that good and Tricia was better. Rita then giggled and said that if we got in trouble again she would like to experiment more. I took this as a pass at me, and told her that once everything was settled, we could play around some.

I assured her that I was getting scripts to solve all problems tomorrow when I presented evidence to Dr. Ferris. I was going to ask Dr. Chen for the medicine, but tell only Dr. Ferris about the pheromones.

Rita and I discussed the events and I asked her if she planned on having kids with her husband when she was done working at the facility. Rita then went into depth about how she only took the job because it offered her a bonus at the end of the year.

I was not going to let Rita divulge information without me sharing my own reasons of taking the job. I explained about Tricia and how I needed to get away. Rita asked if I was upset about being with a man since I was a lesbian. I told Rita that I was not really a lesbian and that most likely I was going to find a man now. That I was only with Tricia out of boredom.

Rita left after an hour of talking and I was quick to write up a report to hand in to Dr. Ferris in the morning. I hadn't seen him in a few weeks as I seemed to be always pushed aside with my appointments, and a hectic testing schedule.

I walked to Dr. Ferris office without an appointment as I saw my results were more important than setting up an appointment. He greeted me and told me that he would meet me and just needed to call in Dr. Chen to discuss the results.

I sat back in the chair and drank the water Dr. Ferris gave me as I was scared that my results would kill the project. I don't remember anything else after that.

I woke up on a gurney with my legs in the air. I was paralyzed but fully conscious. I was completely naked and my legs were up on stirrups. Dr. Chen was between my legs, and I could only assume she was giving me an exam. She looked up and smiled at me as she slide the tray of equipment away.

She told me that I was smarter than they had hoped and that my child would be perfect. I was wheeled past other rooms, and all I saw were pregnant women. They were all young with babies in their bellies as they were sitting comfortably in chairs in a large lobby.

Dr. Chen did not have to tell me as I figured out that John was not the patient at all. Although he was genetically modified, his real recovery was almost a year ago. He was just put in a medically induced state to simulate the recovery I thought he was having. I felt duped, and I was blaming myself more than anything else.

I then realized I never questioned anything. The experiments and research I did do, I never followed up with. As the experiments were passed to another department I never questioned the results as I focused on the next task. I also never questioned the reason for the constant medical checkups on myself. It then dawned on me that they were checking me the whole time.

Dr. Chen personally picked me out of college because of my sexual preference. She wanted to test her experiments of pheromones on people of different sexual preferences. She admitted that Tricia was the better candidate. Although Dr. Chen admitted that some of my ideas, and research was useful.

Dr. Chen left nothing out as she explained the purpose of the Facility and their breeding program, how they handpicked all of their subjects and I was her top pick because of my higher level of intelligence, although I did not feel that smart as she explained it to me.

I was wheeled right next to Rita who was in the gurney next to me. She was naked and fully displayed for me. She was still sleeping and was soon covered with a blanket like me. I wanted to cry, but I was so angry for not questioning everything around me.

The nurse came up to me and gave me a menu for food and said that after a week I could be discharged to a different wing. I was also told that my milk would come in my second trimester, and that it would not stop but only get stronger with the next child I would have.

****

The second day I was moved to a private room and was visited by Dr. Chen. She apologized for not seeing me sooner and asked if I needed anything. I stubbornly asked to be freed and let out of the Facility. Dr. Chen once again gave me her pretty smile but no answer.

What I was surprised about was that Dr. Chen offered me an alternative. Since I did show promise, and I was able to deduce the real reason of the lustful desire, she had a job for me. I was to continue on being a doctor, but I would have to stay at the Facility for some time.

The deal was that I was to carry my child to full term and submit to testing the entire time, but I was able to keep my child after I gave birth. I was to be given most of my clearance back and continue on as an OBGYN doctor for the Facility. I would also be given an antidote for the effects of the male pheromones.

For some reason, I wanted more from the deal. I knew that since I blindly trusted the Facility before I wanted assurances now. Not only did I want assurances, I wanted to help Rita too. I asked Dr. Chen for Rita to be freed as well, and for both of us to have an assurance she would keep her promise.

Dr. Chen agreed to free Rita as she could work as my personal nurse, but the assurance would be Dr. Chen personal promise only. She said she really did not need help, but only offered this courtesy because she did not want my talents to be wasted.

I agreed as it was my only chance at freedom, and the freedom for my unborn child.