The Facility

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used sex toys in the past, and there was nothing for John to break through, but I still knew I was tight. I was now thinking about how wonderful it was going to feel because I was tight and John was well-endowed, how it would feel for him to be truly able to fill me up like nothing I had ever had before.

I was right and nothing I used in the past could compare to the sensation of John's manhood as it slid into my depths. It was so large and yet my sex was so wet and excited it easily accommodated it. All of my vaginal muscles were clenching around his sex organ and being pleasured at the same time.

John was not jamming it in me, but gentle gliding it in and out of me in smooth thrusting motions. I wanted to continue our passionate kiss but his sex organ was just making me moan into his mouth uncontrollably. My restraint was gone and I knew I was going to let him finish having his way with me, as I felt inside me this new pleasure.

John broke the kiss and began rocking his body harder against mine. I could only moan as I felt the intense pleasure of feeling my vaginal muscles massaging the male invader. All I could think about now was how wonderful it felt for John's thick intruder to be deep inside me.

I could smell the sex emanating from the room as my sex demanded I moan from the orgasm that came over me. It was followed by another and another in the span of only a minute. My vaginal sheath was being pounded hard as John now gripped my hips as he plowed into me. I held onto the bar of the treadmill and felt my sex just being stuffed with his hard male organ.

All the doubts of wrongdoing were far gone, and I could only think about was the amazing pleasure John's thick shaft was giving me. He was hitting a part of my vaginal sheath I never had touched before. Tricia's fingers only went so far in, but John's man stick was now poking at my cervix with great ease. I thought it would hurt from his erection being so far in, but my own sex was drenching it with slick lubrication.

Again and again John glided his thick erection deep into me. I felt both dirty and sexy at the same time. I felt like some dirty slut just wanting sex, but also sexy in that I felt like a woman for the first time. No matter the bad feelings, my own orgasms were coming so fast that I clenched my eyes for a time due to being overwhelmed.

I thought it was never possible, but my body was just taking John's thrusts with pride. He buried his manly pride into my far depths as if he knew what to do to get me excited. His hips were pounding against my body and his male appendage was doing what it needed to do for both of us to get pleasure.

I knew I was moaning loud and I also knew I could not help it. The only thing I controlled was not sounding slutty and saying anything, but the moans could not be helped. I was secretly praying nobody would hear me as my voice carried on with continued moans of ecstasy. My vaginal muscles were clamping down in short intervals with no success as I could feel my energy level weakening from it while I moaned loudly.

John began going a little faster and I figured that he was ready to ejaculate. It just then dawned on me that he was having sex with me without any protection. What I was thinking shocked me as my own thoughts were now turning against me. I would never just let a man have his way with me and now I wanted it. Not only did I want John to take me like he was, but I wanted him to finish inside of me. I was not just curious about feeling a man ejaculate inside of me, but craving it.

There was no doubt I was wanting John to explode his sperm inside me and it turned me on knowing that I was going to feel a sudden rush of male ejaculation inside me. I knew I should be trying to tell him stop and pull out. The thought of John finishing the deed of lovemaking with a spray of his seed made my nipples erect and my vaginal muscles grip him. If John did not pull out when he finished, there was no doubt in my mind that my cervix was going to dealing with an issue.

Even if I could form words in between the constant moaning, I said nothing. It was like the ending was the great act of what I was doing, and I was loving every thrust John was giving me. I had no idea sex with a man could be so amazing, and I was not stopping until I felt his ejaculate spraying inside me. The best part was I knew he was close as he was moaning himself.

John's moans gave me a sense of purpose as if my job was to give him pleasure through using my sex. I could feel that his large member was trying to hit a spot in my vagina never touched before. Each time the head of his member hit that spot, I let out a high pitched girlish moan. Never before did I sound so feminine during sex, and now I began to understand how a man's erection caused so much pleasure in a woman.

John's hard thrusts grew slower as his moans grew more guttural in response. I knew he was close to finishing and in my mind he was at the perfect depth to finish too. I could think of no reason why John should pull out as my excitement for what was about to happen grew.

His large male member was nestled right where it needed to be to insure my own sex would receive a full complement of his male seed. My vaginal muscles clenched hard one last time as I trembled with weak knees feeling my own orgasm rip through me. John grunted in return and held his body hard against my ass. I then felt my whole body just give out the last bit of energy as I shook wildly. I was having a man expel his essence so far into my reproductive system, and I was thoroughly enjoying it. It was turning me on that a man was forcing me to take his fertile seed into my body and I could not do anything to stop him.

John kept still and moaned loud as I knew he was not done yet. He was now holding me up as I felt his hands on my stomach. I was having a second big orgasm in under a minute from the thought of not being able to stop him inseminating me. I knew I would have fallen down if it was not for him propping me up.

I felt covered in sweat for the first time and had no idea how long John and I were having intercourse. My eyes opened wide and I felt his manhood twitch and jerk again. I just knew that it was from his member spurting another shot of sperm in me. It did not stop at just a second twitch though. John's manhood twitched and jerked four more times in me. I could literally feel each successive warm spurt of sperm push its way through my vaginal canal looking for something to fertilize.

I looked at his eyes and saw him smiling, and it was that smile that reassured me I was not taking advantage of him. He slipped out of me and I instantly fell to the ground weak from what happened. John easily picked me up and carried me to the chair in his room.

I just sat there in the chair just looking at him. He was covered in sweat and his muscles gleamed with toned perfection as I was collecting enough energy to stand on my own. I glanced down to see his erection still dripping a small amount of sperm from the tip. I had to stop myself from asking him to come closer as the idea to taste it came into my brain.

John finally went to the other room and I had enough energy to stand up. I left right away to go to my own quarters to take a shower. As the water washed the sweat off, I was able to realize the mistake I made. The mistake was graver then I realized when John's ejaculate did not come out of me right away. And what did come out of me was only a few droplets. My fears of wrongdoing were now coupled with how much and how far he came ejaculated inside of me.

I wanted to cry a little as I broke my code of ethics and became a hypocrite. Not only did I break my sacred vow, but I let a man have sex with me. I let a man put his erection inside of me without protection and empty enough semen into me that I knew I had to find a pill to take to handle a problem should it arise.

I am at a loss for words now. I have written these accounts down as I remember. I do not know what to say to the nurses if they should question me, or what to say to John if he asks me what happened.

***

I thought the shower would help me collect my thoughts, but I just stared at the computer screen still at a loss for what happened. I felt a little dirty with the fact I had allowed not only sex to happen, but I had not gotten all of John's semen out of my body.

I conducted a self exam of myself the best I could, and got the necessary feminine products to wash all of John's sperm from my body. From my own self exam I determined my state of mind was altered. I am not happy with the results as I feel I need an unbiased exam from a specialist. I concluded that I would not be able to get this until my time is up at the Facility.

I reviewed all of the documents pertaining to the organs in John's body, with the intent focus dealing with his reproductive system. I did not find any information of any tests dealing with sexual function or sperm levels. I also realized that I wanted no part in these tests, and was going to order a full work up of tests by someone else.

I walked into the recovery center late after spending all night dealing with the aftermath of what happened, and the research I did after. I saw that John was eating breakfast alone in the small area prepared just for him. It was near his room, and had windows where the other nurses could look in for any reason.

I made it to my office without any suspicion or questions about my tardiness. Rita, and Lori were on duty and both were typing in reports. With Rita almost finished, I decided to see if she could handle the sensitive task of collecting semen from John.

I knew asking Rita should be the last thing I should do, but I also knew that I had something over on her and she knew I would be watching every step. I felt that she could do it for fear that I would remove her and inform on her being inappropriate with the patient.

I called Rita in and she seemed nervous as if I changed my mind on keeping her secret. I keep myself professional and told her what she needed to do. I did not even mention what had happened, and she was quick to let me know that she would not fail me.

I kept my distance from John as long as I could, and when I did meet with him it was with Lori next to me. I kept the meeting only about the milestones he should be accomplishing and what to expect if something went wrong.

At the end of Rita's shift, I saw her go into John's room with a collection cup. I did not tell Lois, or Karen about the tests as they came on for shift change. I informed Rita that she was to run the tests and share the results only with me.

I waved to John at the end of my day instead of personally walking up to him like I have done since he could move. I could see the look of disappointment in his face, and only assumed he knew why I was keeping my distance.

Rita came back to me with the test results an hour later. Not waiting for our next shift, she delivered them personally to my own private quarters. I could see in her face that something was wrong, and opened the folder to see the results.

Just as I was scanning the results Rita confirmed what I was reading with her head nodding up and down. I just read the results and almost fell back. I continued reading his results in horror. John had more active sperm than ever had been recorded. He was almost unnatural with the amount of sperm he was producing too. I looked at Rita, and asked how much. She only said that it was almost the entire specimen cup.

I then asked Rita to sit, and she saw in my face that I was unnerved with the results. I had to ask if she felt the same weird feelings when she was in the room with John when she did her sexual act. Rita confirmed that it started with a hot flash that was followed by a weak willpower, and then an overwhelming sexual desire. I probed her deeper and asked if she experienced sexual pleasure just from these sensations. Rita looked down and said that she was so excited it felt like she wet herself.

I wanted to tell Rita that I felt it too, but Rita looked up with tears in her eyes. She confessed that she did not stop with oral sex that night, that after I left she got on top of John and had intercourse with him. Her cries stopped only to say that he had ejaculated so much in her that it took almost two days to finally drip out.

Rita pleaded with me not to tell, and that she should have came forward. I decided not to tell Rita about yesterday with John and me. I just let her cry as I told her that it was okay and I was not going to do anything about it.

I asked Rita what happened after John had finished inside of her and that if there was anything out of the ordinary. I admitted my lack of experience stopped me from not knowing if he was different than an ordinary man. Rita just told me that the only thing different was that the whole experience was better than any guy she had ever been with. I saw her blush a little and I smiled to assure her that I was relating to her the best I could.

I wrote up a separate report on paper so that the Facility could not read it. I detailed the sexual function of the patient, and that his reproductive functions were considered far superior to any normal man. I also noting that the mobility and speed of the sperm was off the scale when measured.

I decided to go in the next day and ask Rita once again for a sperm sample. The testing I was doing was now going to be between me and Rita. With the bonding we did, I knew I could trust her confidentiality. This time I was going to give her two cups and have John give two samples within the span of an hour. I was going to store one for further testing, and then test the first batch again to see if the original sample was just an abnormality.

I decided to act normal around John and not bring up what happened. I still had mixed feelings about what happened, and could feel that it was more about the doctor patient ethics than anything else. Over and over in my head I reminded myself that John was my patient and nothing else.

John was eager to do more testing, but the only tests I had for him was to sit in MRI machines, and other noninvasive tests. I let Lori run the tests, while I felt John wanted me to run the tests. I made him smile with the few basic jokes I had about the tests, and from the best I could tell, he knew I did not want to bring up what happened.

At the end of my shift Rita came to me with the two samples I asked for. I instantly noticed her brow covered in sweat, and her body language was a bit flustered. She closed the door, and I knew from that she was going to confess something bad.

Rita handed me the two samples which were completely full and I looked at her odd, thinking she tampered with the amount in the specimen containers. No human male could produce that much sperm, and here Rita was handing me full containers.

Rita then confessed that she walked in on John just as he finished filling the second container. Rita then explained that the urge to have intercourse with him came back. I asked her what stopped her, and all she said that she was further away from him, and was able to leave the room quickly.

I inquired about her state of mind to see if she was okay. I wanted to know if she could still continue doing the tasks I had for her without fear she would have relations with John again. Rita laughed saying that she got really excited and a night with a toy would solve her problems.

Instead of eating or heading back to my quarters, I decided on testing one of the samples Rita collected. I ran a full spectrum of tests and was flabbergasted at all of the results. I found that John's sperm was unaffected by all spermicides, and that the prior test I ran confirmed that the life span was double of a normal human.

I slouched in my chair realizing that John probably ejaculated enough of his strong seed in me to do damage. I also wondered if the cleansing I did was enough to get rid of the sperm that was spewed into me. I also knew that Rita had live sperm in her too that she probably needed to take precautions.

I wanted to run more test but decided on waiting until tomorrow after my shift. I still had my mind preoccupied with what I did, and I still questioned my feelings to having a man have sex with me. I was able to relax at my computer with the knowledge that if it was under different circumstances, I would have enjoyed it much more. I pushed the thought of having another man have sex with me under the thought of a long term commitment I did not want.

The schedule for the next day was for John to test his muscle levels. I had Karen make the arrangements for the weights to be brought in while Rita and I set up the machine for testing. I figured with Rita in the room with me nothing wrong would happen.

I wanted John to start off with easy lifting and then progress to a more strenuous dead lift. Rita attached all the necessary electrodes while I set up the video to record everything. Rita was in the room with me while I let John begin the test.

John made quick work of the smaller weights and was progressing to the heavier weightsfaster than I anticipated. I had my eyes on the monitor but Rita made a comment on how nice his physique was. I knew nothing was spared and I also found him appealing to the eyes, but was not going to let Rita know that.

After an hour, I wanted to finally see John lift weights that were more than double his previous lift. I stopped looking at the monitor to actually see his muscles bulging and compensating for the lift. His physical strength was more than expected as well. Not wanting to push the limits, I decided that the test was complete. From the sweat on John's chest, I thought he could use a rest as well.

I sent Rita in to remove the electrodes while I finished up with the results. I did not expect John to lift as much as he did, and the original test was only suppose to last fifteen minutes, not the hour I had him go.

Rita should have been back in a few minutes, and I looked at the video camera in horror. Rita was kneeling on the weight bench as John was behind her naked. I quickly saw John's body buck against Rita in a sexual act.

I ran into the room, and screamed for Rita to stop. I quickly rushed up to Rita to pull her off as she just gave me a helpless look. Just as I pulled Rita away, I felt my own body betray me. A severe hot flash came over me, and it was followed by an intense wetness in my vagina. My disgust for what Rita was doing somehow turned into jealousy for what Rita was doing and I wasn't.

I tried quickly to get my senses under control, but it was not happening. I felt my willpower to stop leave me. I was now filled with the thought of John having his way with me like nothing else mattered other than John having intercourse with me. It was not just sex that I thought about, but the craving for what John could spew into me.

I had no idea what was happening to me, but my vagina was so wet. It was almost dripping wet now, and controlling my actions and thoughts. My desire to stay under control was now a desire to have lustful sex with John, emptying his seed as far into me as he could.

I slipped my scrubs to my ankles and quickly slipped off my shoes. My bottom scrubs hit the floor just as quick as my top scrubs. My nipples were erect and hard from the sight of John moving his large male member quickly in and out of Rita's vagina.

I told Rita it was my turn now, and Rita looked up at me with a smile before standing up. My body just followed instincts and I was now kneeling on the weight bench just waiting for John to slide his large male organ inside of me. The thoughts of wrongdoing was gone, and all I could think about was John having his way with me. I have been drunk a few times in college and it had almost the same sensation to it, just without the sickness.