All Comments on 'The Fall of the Wolf Ch. 11'

by haremgirlreturns

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You did it again!

Come on chapter 12!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice. Only just kept the story inside the "line" of "going too far"' and becoming offsetting and vulgar... Not as good as Chapters 1 - 10. Hope the fantasies are worked out now, can understand why it was added though. Still a well deserved 3*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect chapter

Loved every bit of it. It was sensuous and delightful. My heart strings are pulling for Eleta's curse. Every sub wishes they had a Dom who so properly knows their buttons. She finds her match and it was doomed before the first caress. Ugh be gentle. Hopefully the heartbreak won't be too devastating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sorry

I don't think that there will be any more chapters on this site. The book has been published and is available to purchase on Amazon.

haremgirlreturnsharemgirlreturnsover 7 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the wait

The conclusion of the story is being published here. I submitted it several days ago, but there were some technical difficulties getting uploaded onto the site. I see it is scheduled for tomorrow though. Sorry to keep you all hanging. The book is available, so if you liked it enough to want a copy for your own, your support would be greatly appreciated. :-)

For those who were fans under my former username of Haremgirl, I am also working on publishing some of those stories through Amazon. Look for them soon.

Thanks to all for your support!

Lynn Coppersmith (Aka Haremgirlreturns)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous