All Comments on 'The Fall of the Wolf Ch. 11'

by haremgirlreturns

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
haremgirlreturnsharemgirlreturnsover 7 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the wait

The conclusion of the story is being published here. I submitted it several days ago, but there were some technical difficulties getting uploaded onto the site. I see it is scheduled for tomorrow though. Sorry to keep you all hanging. The book is available, so if you liked it enough to want a copy for your own, your support would be greatly appreciated. :-)

For those who were fans under my former username of Haremgirl, I am also working on publishing some of those stories through Amazon. Look for them soon.

Thanks to all for your support!

Lynn Coppersmith (Aka Haremgirlreturns)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sorry

I don't think that there will be any more chapters on this site. The book has been published and is available to purchase on Amazon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect chapter

Loved every bit of it. It was sensuous and delightful. My heart strings are pulling for Eleta's curse. Every sub wishes they had a Dom who so properly knows their buttons. She finds her match and it was doomed before the first caress. Ugh be gentle. Hopefully the heartbreak won't be too devastating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice. Only just kept the story inside the "line" of "going too far"' and becoming offsetting and vulgar... Not as good as Chapters 1 - 10. Hope the fantasies are worked out now, can understand why it was added though. Still a well deserved 3*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You did it again!

Come on chapter 12!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous