The Family Comes First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you going to sleep, boss man?" grinned Josie.

"You choose a bed and I'll be there too," replied John.

"Hey, what about me?" complained June.

"I've no doubt that you'll get a share of the action," grinned John. "Just don't forget that part of the idea of this trip is to get you noticed by lots of rich men. You've got to pull at least one guy this week-end."

"I'll help you June," said Josie. "If I'm there too the men will cluster round. "One black girl in the room always pulls the guys close. Then I'll just take boss man John by the cock and leave you to choose!"

They all laughed. John said that he was going down to the Club to have a quick look at the boat to make sure that they would be able to get out fairly in the morning. The girls wanted to go too.

June and Josie dressed in skimpy white shorts with little polo shirt tops, Josie's navy and pale blue and June's dark blue and white hoops. Their breasts jutted proudly before them.

"Christ, you'll both get raped looking like that," said John admiringly. Silently he felt proud to have two such delectable girls with him. He tossed the car keys to Josie. She squealed delightedly and kissed him soundly, groping his cock as she did so.

John rode in the back with June, only speaking to Josie to give her directions. The rest of the journey he enjoyed June's attention to his cock as she sucked him and handled him. She exposed her breasts and rolled them all over his erect tool. By the time they reached the Club her titties were wet with his juices.

"Right," he instructed, "behave yourselves now! If a guy fancies you he will invite you outside, or to see his boat or car. He will not grope you in the Club and neither will I!"

They went inside and John showed them around. There was a dining room, committee rooms, a trophy room and the bar. This latter was where they finished up after the tour. There were a few patrons present, all couples so John and the girls perched themselves on bar stools.

A big cheerful character came out of a back room, spotted John, and came to them with his hand outstretched.

"John Taylor, by all that's wonderful," he boomed. "Long time no see! How are you my friend; and who by all that's bountiful are these gorgeous companions of yours?"

John shook hands firmly with Barney.

"Good to see you Barney, my friend. Girls, this is Barney; Club steward and general factotum. A great sailor when he has time and great company. Barney, meet June Taylor, my sister, and Josie McFarlane, a fellow architect in our firm."

Barney reached across the bar with both hands and simultaneously took a hand of each of the girls. He continued to hold their hands and looked into their eyes.

"Indeed John, I have never in all my life seen such a pair of beauties in all my life. I'm just glad that one's your sister."

"Actually Barney," laughed John, "there are two sets of beauties in the bar now aren't they?"

"I didn't like to be so obvious on first meeting ladies," smiled Barney. "I have to admit though that your, er, bountiful charms had not escaped my notice. Now, first drink is on the house! What'll you have?"

Barney took the order as the banter increased. He served them and then moved down the bar to serve someone else.

"He's gorgeous John," whispered June. "Is he rich as well?"

"I've no idea darling, you'll have to ask him when you know him better. Anyway, what's gorgeous about him?"

"Don't ask her John," said Josie. "I like him too but I'm not wetting my knickers over him. If I was wearing any, that is!"

June was still looking at Barney further down the bar so John put his hand on Josie's shiny brown thigh and stroked upwards. She smiled at him and allowed him access under her shorts to her pussy.

John gasped with surprise. Not only did Josie have no panties but also she had no pubic hair either!

He didn't flinch but explored more firmly, inserting two fingers into her crevasse. Josie's smile widened.

"You like boss man?" she whispered. "I thought groping was not allowed in the Club!"

"Like fucking Hell yes I like," he replied. "Just wait while I get you alone!"

"Oh, I don't mind June watching. In fact, tonight might be the only night you get to fuck her this weekend! She's started well with Barney. Look!"

June was now engaging Barney in conversation. They were laughing together and it was noticeable that they were already touchy feely with one another.

John and Josie finished their drinks and, calling June, went out to have a look at John's boat.

"We'll see you tomorrow," shouted John. "We'll be here early in the morning."

"Great," replied Barney. "Hey, how about having dinner here with me tomorrow night. I've got staff now on Saturdays so I could eat with you."

As Barney issued the invitation he was looking at June. She looked at John and he nodded.

"We accept," she said laughingly and kissed him on the cheek before following John and Josie out of the bar. Barney watched her go with a stupid smile on his face.

The boat was indeed in the water, tied into a designated mooring. It seemed to be ready for sea; sails furled neatly, all loose equipment stowed away.

She was a beauty, about thirty feet in length and six feet in breadth. A single mast soared about twenty-five feet high from the main cabin roof. It appeared to be quite roomy down below and the girls were soon exploring. John checked her over for readiness.

"We can sail early tomorrow morning," he announced. "Everything appears to be in order. All we need to do in the morning is visit the Club store for essential food and drink and then we can cast off. Let's go back to the hotel and have dinner and then go to bed."

This time June drove and John and Josie sat in the back. Well, actually Josie lay down with her thighs on top of John's. He quickly pulled off her shorts to reveal her naked cunt. First of all he stroked all over her pussy with his fingers and palms. Josie moaned and spread her thighs.

"June, did you know that Josie has shaved her pubes?" asked John. "She's even more beautiful now!"

June stopped the car and turned around.

"Oh yes Josie, you're even more beautiful now," she gasped. "Can I kiss it?"

"Yes," smiled Josie, "but only after John has. Keep driving now and we'll play together later!"

As June drove on John leaned into Josie and opened her crack with his fingers, exposing her already hard clitoris, all pink and juicy. He slid two fingers into her and she humped her hips at him. He bent forward and thrust his tongue into her wet crack and then sucked her clit into his mouth. Josie pulled his head into her and began to hump at him again.

All too soon they reached the hotel and Josie was forced to cover herself. She had just failed to come. Pausing only at the desk for John to confirm that they would be taking dinner in the hotel they went upstairs to change.

As soon as they entered the room Josie stripped naked and jumped on to one of the beds. She beckoned John over to her.

"Finish me off darling boss man," she grinned. "I was nearly there in the car. Your damn sister drove too fast and got us here too soon."

John stripped too and took Josie in his arms and kissed her, grasping her breasts as he did so. Then he turned and attacked her beautiful naked pussy, driving his tongue deep into her. He grabbed her beautiful firm buttocks and slid his fingers down the crack and on to her anal hole. Josie soon started bucking again.

The phone rang. June answered it.

"Hello? Yes, this is June Taylor. Oh hello Barney! It's good to hear from you again. Do you want to speak to John? No? Oh! Yes, I can talk. John is licking Josie out on the other bed. You what? You are really very cheeky! Ohhh yes, I'd like that! That will be nice. I'll make a point of noticing it tomorrow."

John and Josie didn't really hear what June was saying; they were too busy with their own fun. Josie came with a great thrashing of her thighs as her climax overtook her. As she came she expelled juice all over John's face and when she calmed a little she started to lick and suck it off him. She carried on down his body until she reached his cock, which she promptly swallowed. Josie didn't delay; she swallowed the whole shaft and began to suck John down deep into her throat.

June was still talking to Barney. She had taken her clothes off as she talked.

"Why should I tell you?" she was saying. "Oh God, you are naughty but I do like it. You're fun to talk to. What. Oh, we'll have to see, won't we? All right, I'm nude now. When you rang I was still dressed as before but I've taken all my clothes off while I've been talking to you. Yes I have! You've what? Can anyone see you? Er yes, I might like that. God, you're incorrigible! John and Josie are watching me now. Yes, goodbye Barney. Thank you for calling me."

June hung up and suddenly blushed all over her body as John and Josie laughed at her.

"That was Barney," she said belatedly. "It was me he wanted to talk to."

"We gathered that," laughed John again. "It sounded like he was getting a bit fresh with you."

"Well, no, not really," said June. "He's very fruity and direct though. When I told him what you two were doing he took that as permission to talk dirty to me. Said he'd like to lick me out! Just like that! Then he asked what I was wearing so when I admitted that I'd stripped while I was talking to him he said that he'd taken his cock out and was tossing off. He asked me if I would like to watch him 'jack himself off'. I must admit I said I would."

"Looks like your first fuck is lined up then," said John.

Josie was still idly playing with John's cock but he hadn't shot his load yet today.

"John darling," asked June. "Can Josie and I borrow your razor? I want to get shaved too."

"I'll do it after dinner," said John. "Now let's get ready and go eat. I'm starving!"

They had a nice meal in the hotel dining room. It was not the sort of room for intimate dinners so although they enjoyed the food they began to feel a little frustrated. This led to their conversation turning decidedly racy.

June began to chatter about Barney again but John didn't want to hear.

"I want to go upstairs and fuck you both," he announced. "So finish your strawberries and cream and let's go upstairs and get naked! Josie wants to witness a case of incest first hand and I said that she could watch. You are first up June my darling!"

June immediately stood up and started for the door. Josie grinned at John and followed. He signed the meal bill and hurried to catch up.

In the lift June lifted her skirt to reveal her lack of panties; Josie followed suit.

"Do you want to start in here darling?" said June. "I was hoping for my shave first though."

"Oh yes, I promised didn't I," laughed John as he reached out and fondled her. "OK, a quick shave then a long fuck!"

In the room John went to fetch his razor and the girls stripped off. They turned and looked at each other before putting their arms around each other and kissing. Their mouths were wide open as they kissed and their arms roved over the others' body. As they broke apart June took hold of Josie's tits and rubbed their hard nipples together. Josie gasped.

"Stop doing that or I'll piss myself. It makes me go all funny. I do so love you June."

"Me too likewise," smiled June languidly. "One day soon we'll have a lovely long kissing session and when we rub nipples we'll pee on each other!"

"Oh God, I wanna do it now!" whimpered Josie.

Just then John returned and the girls separated. John sat June on the edge of a bed and told her to lie back. June said she wanted to watch so she supported herself on her elbows. Josie sat on the other side of the bed so that she could watch too.

John squirted shaving gel on to June's pubic hair, causing her to jump. Then he spread it all over her hairy patch, which caused her to moan softly with pleasure. John then picked up the razor.

"Keep still now darling; I don't want to accidentally nick you! Last chance, do you really want me to do this?"

June looked at Josie's naked cunt and reached out and stroked it softly. Josie moaned and opened her thighs.

"Oh yes John darling, I want to be as smooth as Josie. When you have fucked us both tonight I am going to kiss her pussy 'til she begs me to stop!"

"I never will June darling," sighed Josie.

John firmly stroked his razor over his sister's mound. She held her breath but it was as smooth as silk and she felt almost nothing. He took another stroke and it was almost done. A few shorter cuts and June was hairless. John carried out a close inspection, looking for stray hairs. His warm breath on her crack made June swoon.

"Ohhhh, that's lovely! I feel so relaxed now I want to pee again. Josie and I wanted to pee on each other when were kissing just then and now I feel the same again. How do you feel Josie darling?"

"I feel just the same as you June. When my hairdresser did it I wanted to piss. They brought me a bowl to do it in; seems it's not uncommon for girls to feel that way!"

John used a towel to wipe the excess shaving gel off his sister's thighs and pussy. Then he lifted her bum and laid the towel underneath her. Throwing off his robe he moved close to June between her thighs.

"Have a little wee if you need to darling," he smiled.

"Oh John darling," June whimpered, flinging her arms around his neck as she pressed her body close to his. "I love you so much!" He felt the hot wetness from her body as she peed on to his cock and balls. His cock erected swiftly.

John glanced at Josie as he lay June along the length of the bed, his wet genitals glistening in the lights.

"This is what you said you wanted to see Josie," he said. "Real live incest between brother and sister! June and I love each other so much that we love to do this. We know that we will find life partners somewhere else but we will always be there for one another from now on. Our partners will have to accept that we will make love occasionally. How do you feel about that Josie darling?"

As he was speaking John had lifted June's legs, bent them at the knees and pressed her thighs back on to her breasts. He thrust his mammoth rod deep into her cunt. She gasped and pulled him down on to her body so that his chest squashed against her generous breasts, dislodging her thighs. She wrapped her legs around him.

"I,...I,...I can accept all sorts of things about you John," cried Josie as she watched her lover spear his rock hard cock into his sister. "I want to be with you for as long as you'll have me!"

"Be careful what you're saying, Josie darling. You may have to live with that remark for many years. I,...I,...I think I love you!"

"Will you two stop arranging your married life and get on and fuck me!" squealed June. "Come on brother darling, fuck me hard and long. I need some of your spunk tonight. I'm going to fuck Barney tomorrow and I need to compare cocks!"

John again thrust deep and hard into his sister. He loved the feel of her hot juicy cunt sliding up and down his shaft. He concentrated on making this fuck one of the best she'd ever had. June was making copious cum juice now, prolonging John's staying power by reducing the friction along her passage.

Josie had moved to the other bed and sat watching them. She had her legs wide apart with three fingers of one hand deep inside her cunt as she thumbed her clitoris. Her other hand alternately squeezed her breasts and pulled on her big hard nipples.

Josie wasn't far from coming but she couldn't decide if it was because of her pleasuring herself or because of John's declaration of love. Did she love him? Fucking Hell, of course she did!

On the other bed June was talking her way to coming.

"Ohhhh yessss! Ohhhh yessss! Ohhhh fuckin' yessss! John darling I'm cominnng, cominnng all over your lovely cock! I'm gonna squirt I think! Ohhhh yessss I am. Yessss, there it is!"

June's pussy trembled around John's thick shaft and she ejaculated several strong streams of cum all over their bellies. Some covered her breasts too and John licked it off her as he speeded up his thrusts and fired his load of spunk into June's cunt. His first of the day filled her to the brim. He collapsed on top of her, still licking her cum off her breasts.

Josie had made herself come and stretched out on the other bed, waiting for the others to separate.

Eventually John raised himself off his sister and pulled her to her feet. He kissed her, stroking his big hands all over her buttocks. Then he slapped them hard.

"Come on cheeky; into the shower with you!"

John disappeared into the bathroom. June went over to the other bed and kissed Josie lovingly.

"Don't worry Josie darling," she whispered. "I heard what he said and I think he means it. I love you too. He'll be sleeping with you tonight!"

June trotted after John into the bathroom. Tears began to roll down Josie's cheeks.

---------ooOOOoo---------

About twenty minutes later Josie was in John's arms, kissing him repeatedly as she caressed his cock, trying to coax it back to hardness. John was firmly stroking her firm warm buttocks, slapping them occasionally. Josie was belly down on the bed and kept opening her thighs as John's fingers explored between them, alternately pushing into her cunt and arsehole.

John moved up and presented his growing cock to her lips. Josie pulled his foreskin up and down slowly while squeezing her prize gently but firmly. John groaned as she opened her mouth and began to feed his cock between her lips. He began to lick her into her arse crack.

"Ohhhh Josie darling, that feels wonderful," he groaned. "Suck me 'til I'm really hard. Then I want to fuck you hard and long!"

June was lying on the other bed, stroking her newly shaved pussy as she watched John and Josie make love.

Now John disengaged his cock from Josie's mouth and pulled her up on to her hands and knees. He moved behind her and smacked her bum, quite hard. Josie moaned and opened her thighs. She moaned even louder as John pushed his mammoth cock between her cheeks and then on deep into her cunny. He smacked her arse cheeks again.

"Christ John, that smarts!" Josie howled. "Fuckin' Hell, do it some more; smack me again. Fuck your friggin' cock all the way up my cunt. Make me come! Fill me with your spunk!"

John began to push in and out of Josie with firm long strokes. Each time he thrust to the top of her passage she grunted and said loudly, "fuck!"

John felt Josie's cunt muscles grabbing at his cock and knew that he wouldn't last long at this rate. He smacked her hard again as he pulled back and then removed his cock, rolling her over on to her back.

June watched as her brother's juice coated ramrod now entered Josie from the front. She had two fingers in her own cunt now while she alternately played with her clit and her nipples.

John sighed as his cock sank all the way into his Josie. He really did feel great love for this magnificent girl. He also felt great lust for her magnificent body. He ground his chest against her big tits and she took handfuls of his buttocks, digging her nails in sharply.

"Christ, you'll make me come, digging your nails in like that," he gasped. "I like it though! I'll try to hold on."

"Just come in me darling boss man," cried Josie. "I keep on coming all the time you're with me. You can't hold out on me now!"

Josie dug her nails into John's arse cheeks again and squeezed her cunt muscles around his shaft. That did it! He groaned deeply again and fountained his seed deep inside her. Josie allowed three squirts and then clamped down hard with her muscles, stopping John's delivery.

They stopped together, looking into one another's eyes.

"There darling that felt marvellous. My pussy's full of your spunk. Have you got some left?"

1...1112131415...17