The Family Comes First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's fighting to get out," panted John. "Oh God, I want to shoot some more!"

Josie sat up as far as she could, looking down to where John's thick shaft was buried inside her.

"When I release you pull out and I'll drink the rest of your cum," she whispered.

As soon as John felt Josie relax her grip he withdrew and pushed his cock towards her mouth. Drips splattered her belly as she reached for him. She captured him and, opening wide, sucked him into her throat. John moaned as she frigged and sucked him and soon delivered the rest of his load into her throat. As usual, Josie swallowed the lot, her eyes gazing into his as her throat pulsed with her swallowing action.

June moaned softly from the other bed as she achieved release, her juices running all over her fingers.

Josie held on to John's shrinking cock as he withdrew from her mouth. She cleaned the juices off him with her tongue and then laid his spent penis across her cheek with her hand pressing it to her skin. She then rained little kisses all the way up and down the shaft. She looked across at June and offered her a share. June changed beds in a split second. Both girls kissed John's now flaccid tool as he held their heads to his belly.

"I said that you two should sleep together," smiled June, "and I meant it! I'll just be in the next bed if either of you need me!"

June left for the bathroom and John laid Josie down. He minutely examined her shaved pussy, stroking a thumb over her engorged clitoris as he opened her lips to reveal the paler pink flesh of her vagina. Josie whimpered softly as he caressed her. Some of his white spunk appeared at the entrance to her hole.

"I'm going to have a taste of our mixture," he murmured as he lowered his face to her cunt. "Mine and yours mixed together! It's got to taste good."

Josie raised herself on to her elbows to watch him. She whimpered again as he inserted his tongue and then cried out as he showed her his tongue with it's load of mixed cum juices on it. Then she sighed as he swallowed it. June was standing in the bathroom doorway stroking her shaven pussy again.

Ten minutes later both girls were asleep. John lay on his back next to Josie and played with his long soft prick. He thought about tomorrow and the sailing and where he would fuck the girls. His cock stiffened a little. He wondered how and where Barney would get together with June.

---------ooOOOoo---------

Saturday morning dawned bright and sunny as promised. The sunlight poured through the hotel bedroom window at six o'clock on to a tableau of three beautiful naked people, two white skinned and one black.

The man, John, was laid on his back with his big erect cock pointing at the ceiling. The two girls were leant across him, kissing one another and playing with one another's breasts and nipples.

John stirred and opened his eyes. His cock flexed at the sight above him. He reached for the two naked pussies on view.

"Good morning darling," said his sister. "Josie and I were just wondering how we were going to have your wonderful cock. Now that you are awake you can choose."

John licked the two fingers that he had removed from Josie and June's cunts.

"Can't tell by taste," he grinned. "You'll both have to stick your bums out for inspection. Come on! On your hands and knees now."

They all moved into position. The girls finished up with their heads on the pillow and their bums in the air. They kissed as John opened up both pairs of thighs and began another examination. They moaned into one another's mouths as he touched them both.

"Can't tell by looks either," said John. "I'll just have to fuck you both, that's all. Who wants to be first?"

Both girls used a spare hand to point to her cunt. John smiled to himself, rubbing his hands down both channels. He adjudged Josie's cunt to be the wettest at that moment so he moved the tip of his cock into position. Josie felt it and pulled her thighs wider. John pushed and was rewarded by seeing his cock slide into Josie's cunt, slowly but easily. He pushed two fingers deep into his sister's vagina.

John's cock was really hard, as he hadn't had his early morning pee yet. It also meant that he would last longer for both girls. After about two minutes of firm fucking of Josie's hole he withdrew and changed over to June. She was very wet now due to his fingering and he thrust home all the way. He started to finger Josie now.

This fucking went on for a while. He was deep in June again when she suddenly tensed and howled into a climax. He thrust quickly a few more times and then swapped over to Josie again. It was almost as if she was waiting for him as she also screamed and came as he pumped hard into her. He fondly stroked their firm rounded buttocks and tickled their bum holes. Then he smacked them and rolled them on to their backs.

Both girls as one reached up to his rock hard tool.

"He didn't come," said June wonderingly. "I was sure he would shoot into you Josie. Let's wank him off!"

"Oh no you don't" said John as he got off the bed. "I'm going for my piss and my shower. I want to get down to the boatyard before all the amateurs get there. I want us to be at sea before nine o'clock; then I'll tell you where and when I'm going to fuck you! Order breakfast from room service. Scrambled eggs, toast and coffee for me."

Twenty minutes later breakfast was delivered by a very pretty young coloured girl. She was the colour of milky coffee. Her uniform was a tight bodice top and a very short skirt. Her perky breasts were fighting to get out of the top and her skirt gave the impression that it was way too small for her lithe hips. She wore high heels.

June had opened the door to her dressed in a sheer pale pink robe and nothing else. Her nipples showed clearly through the material and her figure was enhanced by the fact that the robe was perhaps at least one size too small.

The maid started to lay the table, taking covert glances at June's magnificent body.

Josie came out of the bathroom stark naked! The maid dropped the knives and forks as she saw Josie's fantastic near black body appear. She tried to pick up the cutlery and Josie bent to help her.

"I'm sorry," said Josie soothingly. "I didn't hear you arrive. Pass me my robe June darling!"

"No! No! It's alright," said the maid. "I should apologise madam. It's my fault. I should be used to seeing guests both dressed and undressed. It's part of the job. It's just that, er, er, I've never seen two such beautiful women before."

"Has that breakfast arrived yet?" called John as he walked into the room. He too was stark naked, his big cock flopping before him as he walked. The maid dropped the cutlery again.

"Whoops, sorry," grinned John as he grabbed a sheet off the bed.

"Well at least she can't blush," chortled June. "The poor darling has already had a shock when she saw Josie."

The atmosphere settled down a little and the maid managed to finish serving the breakfast. She invited them to sit.

"Now," said John as he went to his wallet on the bedside cabinet; "how much should we tip you?"

"Er, no, that's all right sir," said the waitress. "It's all included in the price at week-ends. Er, there is one thing though."

"Yes?" asked June.

"Could I possibly see the er, gentleman, without his bed sheet again? I don't think that I've ever seen such a fantastic body before. If you do show me though you mustn't tell anybody here in the hotel. I'll get the sack, you see!"

John dropped the bed sheet. Josie moved over to him and stroked his cock. He began to rise.

"Come here June, drop that robe," called Josie. June dropped her robe to reveal her great body and stood by the others. Both girls were now holding John's nearly erect tool and he had a handful of their breasts.

"You want to touch it girl?" enquired Josie to the waitress. The girl visibly licked her lips and then took a pace nearer. She reached out and took a gentle hold of John's cock. She couldn't get her fingers to meet around his girth. She sighed and moved a little nearer for a better hold.

"Just be careful," giggled June. "He hasn't shot his load this morning!"

The girl looked at John and said, "are you here tomorrow morning sir? I, er, I could see you again perhaps and I would show you my body? I have to go now to serve in the restaurant."

"You can't call me sir and play with my cock," said John. "In this room you call me John and these," he indicated, "are June and Josie."

"I'm Jenny," said the waitress as she left them to their breakfasts.

That little interlude had made them hungry and breakfast was soon disposed of. They waved cheerio to Jenny in the restaurant as they went out to the car.

Once again on the outward journey John rode in the back with June with Josie driving. June exposed her titties and he happily played with them all the way.

By eight thirty they had been to the shop and were on board. John showed the girls what to do and how to understand his instructions. They cast off and the engine helped as John carefully steered out of the harbour entrance.

A man of about sixty years at the next mooring watched the two girls with interest.

Soon they had reached open water and John stopped the engine. He stripped off his shirt and started giving his instructions. Between them they managed to raise the sails and the yacht began to move. The wind was only a breeze, which was ideal for new sailors. The girls relaxed as John's commands grew less and they could look around.

"I'm so hot with all that work," complained June. With that, she pulled off her little lemon top and dropped her red shorts. She was, of course, naked beneath her outer covering. Josie squealed with pleasure and stripped likewise, her candy striped top and yellow shorts following June's down the stairs into the cabin.

John openly admired his crew. "If you're going to stay like that girls you'll have to put on lots of sun blocker. You as well, Josie; black skins burn too you know."

The girls set to and anointed their bodies with sun cream. It was obvious to John that they were also caressing the sensitive parts of their bodies as they did so. His cock was making a big tent in the front of his shorts.

When June openly thrust two fingers up Josie's cunt they kissed and Josie copied June. They mashed their breasts against each other, their nipples flicking against their skins. John groaned as the girls moaned. His cock was rock hard now.

"Show it to us John," June cried. "We've shown you ours."

"I can't," answered John. "I'm sailing this boat and may need to move quickly. If I do I may hurt myself and then you two would be sorry."

"I need to pee," shouted Josie above the sound of the sea.

"I do too," said June. "Where's the loo?"

"There's a tiny chemical one in the bows," said John. "I should save that one in case you need a shit. The alternative is over the side. Just be careful though. I don't want any men overboard!"

"Men?" laughed Josie. "Come here June darling, let's pee together!"

The girls carefully pressed their bodies together and supported themselves against the cabin coaming. Once again they kissed one another and fondled their breasts. As John watched carefully he saw liquid start to run down their entwined legs and begin to pool on the deck. The girls unstuck their pussies to show John their pee streams bouncing off shaved cunts.

When they had finished they turned to John and gave him a mock salute. He returned their salutations by giving them a quick flash of his big long hard tool.

They returned to the sailing lesson and both girls soon had sweat running down their bodies but they were quick learners and were enjoying the experience. The pool of pee on the deck soon dried.

After about an hour and a half John called out the orders to drop and furl the sails and to tie them down. The shore was about two miles distant and there were still few other boats out yet.

"They will be out soon," said John. "Don't forget, we had the advantage of a hotel room and room service." He tied the tiller and moved up towards the bows to check the girls' work. That done, he released his cock from his shorts and pissed hard and long over the side. The girls watched, fingering themselves.

"Aren't we going to get any sex from you today?" said June.

"I thought you were saving yourself for Barney," John joked.

"When my pussy is empty it can always be filled, brother dear! Come on, what about it?"

"I was thinking of starting right here," said John. "Then after lunch we could go to a little bay with a quiet beach where I thought you would like to get your arses fucked. How does that sound?"

"What are we waiting for Josie," said June as she climbed up on top of the cabin. She lay on her back and opened her legs, beckoning to John as she did so. John lay down beside her and started eating her body. June was kissing him as she played with his cock. When he was hard she pointed him up in the air and Josie lowered herself on to his pole.

"Christ, that's long," Josie gasped. "It's right up to the top of my hole. God I love being so full of your cock boss man darling. Have I really got to put up with this for the rest of my fuckin' life?"

"Don't you want to?" asked John.

"Oh fuckin' yesssss pleassssse," howled Josie. "I want it every day every which way. God, I never knew that I could come all over a cock on a small boat in the open air. Oh God, I'm commmmming now. I'm fuckin' cominnnng all over you."

To prove her words Josie raised herself off John's cock and squirted all over his chest, belly and his cock and balls. June gently moved her aside and sat herself down on her brother's hard piston.

"That was really horny," she giggled. "Now I'm going to do the same. I'm going to try to work up to a really big squirt Josie darling. Come and kiss me!"

June started to work herself up and down on her brother's cock. She put her hands down flat on his chest, spreading Josie's cum juice. She lifted and dropped in a steady rhythm, her breasts bouncing as she kept her cunny muscles tight around John's shaft. The boat began to rock.

June felt herself building up to a big climax. She sucked with her cunt and didn't let go for an instant. She reached out for Josie and clung to her as she moved. Josie helped her to fuck John and the boat rocked harder.

Suddenly June howled into her orgasm. She raised herself high and Josie held her tight as her juice squirted out of her cunt all over her brother. She squirted about seven or eight times before she slowed to a trickle and dropped down to sit on his belly again. She kissed him wetly and both she and Josie spread their combined juices all over him.

"You never came, did you darling," said Josie. She took John's big fat cock in her little hands and began to toss him. June bent down to help her and they both received his hot spurts of cum as he shot it all over their faces and tits.

They all lay together on top of the cabin, John occasionally checking that there were no other craft too near.

"How do we wash darling?" asked June.

John dropped down to the deck. He opened a seat lid and threw something overboard. As he threw his naked body over the side the girls saw that he had thrown a rope ladder over the side. Soon all three of them were in the water, frolicking together as they all washed cum off their bodies.

Lunch was next on the agenda. This they took after sailing near to the shore where John's little secluded beach was. They agreed that it was a lovely place and ideal for a little nude sunbathing.

"I don't think I can go much darker," said Josie. The others laughed.

"John," asked June, "are you going to fuck little Jenny tomorrow morning? She's very pretty."

"I might be highly tempted if neither of you object," said John. "You're right, she is very pretty."

"You know I won't object," said June. "I like helping you to fuck other girls but Josie is here now. It's like you cheating on her now!"

"I won't object either," came Josie's voice. "In a way I think that I'd love to watch too. It's when someone does it behind my back that I can't abide it. Everything sexual between lovers should be in the open."

"Talking of being in the open," said John. "That beach really does look ideal for arse fucking. It's making my cock rise to the occasion. Look!"

As the girls reached out to grasp his rising cock John dived overboard. He struck out for the beach and was soon hauling himself up on to the sand. He turned and shouted to June and Josie.

"Who's first," he called. "Come on; the water's not deep!"

June dived in first, discovering as she did so that the water was shallow enough for her to wade ashore. When Josie saw her stand she jumped in and the girls waded ashore together, holding hands.

John was waiting for them, his cock erect with anticipation. He kissed them both and they held him lovingly.

"I want to see and play with your bottoms," grinned John. "Come over here to this huge boulder."

John guided them to the bottom of the cliff and placed them against the rock facing towards him. His cock bobbed with anticipation and two pairs of female eyes glued themselves to the huge thick cock before their eyes.

"Right my darlings," said John, "open thighs and show me your beautiful naked pussies. First one to piss gets this cock up their cunt!"

June and Josie looked at one another and opened their thighs. Their pink cracks glistened with the juices of their arousal. They held hands and John waited, his stiff prick in his right hand.

Josie sighed and a fierce yellow stream shot out of her pee hole. John immediately stepped forward and thrust his cock at her throbbing passage. In one movement he buried his cock to the hilt.

June moaned and started her pee. Her stream shone more brightly against her paler skin. John pulled out of Josie and buried his cock inside his sister.

The girls finished their pee and John turned them to face the rock, his cock, balls and thighs all wet from their pissing. He spread their legs to reveal their open bum cracks with their little puckered arseholes and their wet open cunts.

John breathed deeply and stroked his palms all over June and Josie's buttocks. They moaned softly and pushed their rounded firm cheeks back towards him. He smacked them hard and they squeaked. Now he trickled his fingers down into their bum cracks and caressed their bum holes and vaginas.

The girls moaned some more. John moved to stand behind June, the end of his cock just touching her arsehole. She moaned louder and tried to push backwards on to his tool. He smacked her again.

John slid his cock carefully deep into his sister's cunt. She groaned and closed her cunt muscles around his thick manhood. John groped into Josie's crack and pushed two fingers into her pussy. Both girls made juice as he stimulated them with cock and hands.

John now slowly pulled back. As the tip of his cock emerged from June's pussy he move it the two inches to her arsehole. He now opened up her hole with his thumbs. June's rosehole now became a dark round aperture, open and ready. John readied himself and placed his knob end to the hole. He pushed firmly and without a bend or kink his tool slid into her hole.

"Oh my God," howled June. "You're so thick and hard John. Wait a minute 'til I get used to you again. Look at him Josie, he's huge!"

Josie had now moved to watch her lover's cock in his sister's bum hole. John still held June's cheeks wide apart giving her a clear view. She put an arm around John's waist and fingered her cunt with her other hand.

"Can she take it darling?" she asked.

"She'll tell me to fuck her any second now," replied John. "You frig her cunt and make her come. You'll feel my cock in the next hole!"

"John," said June. "Fuck my arse now. I'm ready. Smack my bum as you do it!"