The Family Comes First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See!" said John to Josie. "Your turn next Josie darling."

"I've got a wider passage," grinned Josie. "You won't have any trouble with mine boss man!"

John gripped his sister's hipbones and thrust his cock deep up her arse. June pushed back on to him and together they commenced a fucking rhythm. Josie frigged June's cunt with two fingers buried deep and her thumb flicking her clit.

It didn't take long, June started to gasp and groan loudly.

"Ohhhh yessss, yessss, yessss!" she screamed into an orgasm and squirted her cum juices again, this time on to the sand between her feet.

John tenderly pulled his rampant cock from June's arse and kissed Josie as she took him in her hands. He turned her to face the rock and stood between her thighs. She spread herself and opened her arsehole with her own hands.

"There I am boss man darling. Stick your cock in there and smack me hard. I want you to try and hurt me! Fuck my arsehole; fuck it hard!"

John set to with a will. Josie's arse was not so tight and she could open wider. John rammed his cock in hard, withdrew and rammed in again. As he reached the top of her tunnel he smacked her cheeks hard.

June had now recovered and quickly slipped underneath Josie and buried her tongue into Josie's cunt with her lips playing with her clitty.

"I'm gonna come boss man," panted Josie. "I'm gonna come soooon! Fuckin' Hell, I'm cominnnng nowwwww! Shoot your fuckin' load in me!"

As Josie screamed into her orgasm John fired his spunk. Two thick hot shots filled her to the brim. He pulled out and fired the rest all over June's face as she tongued Josie from below. She opened her mouth and swallowed as much as she could.

John stood above the two girls as they recovered, his cock dripping cum on to them. Josie looked at June and smiled as she licked John's cum off her face. June looked up at her brother with a tear in her eye.

"Don't stop doing that to me John darling," she said. "I told you before; you can fuck any of my holes that you like. You don't have to ask. I love you!"

Josie licked her lips and grinned. "Include me in that too. I love your cock up my arse. It makes me want to shoot juice out of my pussy!"

John pulled the girls to their feet. Her smacked their bums and kissed them soundly.

"I love you both very much," he said. "Now it's time for your afternoon sailing lesson. By the time I've finished with you today you'll be able to sail into the marina in full sail and then drop sails to berth smoothly. Now let's swim out to the boat!"

John was being a little hard on the girls to require such a high degree of expertise on their first day out sailing. He didn't really mean what he said but June especially was learning fast. Josie followed orders without being clearly at home.

They were close to the harbour before June and Josie slipped their minimal clothes on.

"Well done you two," praised John as they slid into the marina under the control of the engine. "That's the best sailing by first timers I've ever seen."

"Well done indeed," boomed a voice from the quayside. Barney stood there in just a pair of shorts, his eyes firmly fastened on June's glorious figure. She smiled at him and blushed. Barney held out his hand and June stepped ashore. He kissed her on both cheeks but then June took his head between her hands and kissed him full on the lips, opening her mouth to his questing tongue.

"You'd better tie us up," smiled John to Josie. "Then I'll kiss you too if you like."

"If I like!" exclaimed Josie. "It looks like I've got you to myself tonight and I'm going to make the most of it! How many times can you come before morning?"

"As many times as you can get my cock up!" laughed John.

Barney and June were, by now, halfway to the Clubhouse. She had an arm around his waist and he was fondling her bottom.

John was kissing Josie back on deck and it was not long before they went below. In five seconds they were naked and Josie was feeding John's erection between her lips. John held on to the cabin supports as he fucked gently at Josie's mouth.

Josie got comfy on her knees and wrapped her hands around Johns bottom, her long loving fingers creeping into his crack. John moaned as first Josie's throat closed around his knob end and then again as she inserted the middle finger of each hand into his arsehole. She sucked on his cock and gently frigged his arse.

Even John couldn't hold out for very long against such stimulation. He groaned out a warning as his sperm gushed up his cock. Josie released her grip so that she could swallow his offering. Two thick hot streams shot from him and she greedily swallowed the lot. Then she pulled him out of her mouth and frigged the rest of his spunk all over her magnificent breasts.

John kept on groaning and spurting all over Josie's breasts. He had an awful lot, virtually covering her gorgeous slopes with his cum. Her nipples collected large drops. Josie stood and offered her nipples to him. John swallowed his own cum as he suckled her. Then he licked her breasts all over as he grasped her bottom in both hands and pulled her to him.

Josie held John tightly to her body and cried big tears of happiness, wetting his chest. There was so much that her tears trickled downwards over his belly and into his pubic hair.

"You've got too much hair down there," she smiled through her tears. "I'll have to remove some of it for you."

"It'll only grow back thicker," he said.

"I don't care. It will give me more excuses to play with your cock and balls."

John eased away from Josie and reached for his shorts.

"Come on," he said with a smile. "Let's go and see how June's getting on with Barney."

Josie retrieved her skimpy clothes from the deck locker top, almost giving the sailor in the next berth a heart attack as her splendid body was displayed before him.

"Hello," said Josie, "hasn't it been a lovely day for sailing?"

The man, who was about sixty, couldn't answer. He was speechless!

"Come on, you little hussy," laughed John. "Let's get up too the clubhouse."

When they entered the bar there were a good number of customers clustered around the bar and the atmosphere was quite noisy. The reason was instantly apparent. June was behind the bar serving drinks!

She was, of course, still wearing her sailing gear, sans bra or panties. The fact that she was braless was obvious, her excited nipples thrusting through her thin woolly top. She was laughing and selling booze like it was going out of fashion.

"Christ," said John, squeezing Josie's bottom. "You would never believe, would you, that until a week ago my big sister was a virgin and had hardly seen a cock, let alone touch one! Now she's only got to say the word and she can see about half a dozen all at once. Where the Hell is Barney?"

"Can I see yours boss man," said Josie cheekily. He smacked her, quite hard.

June managed to serve everyone fairly quickly, responding to the suggestive banter with a happy smile.

"I presume that you know my brother John," she said at last. The crowd around her went quiet as they suddenly realised that June wasn't a girl from the village tending the bar but a close relative of a member.

John knew them all. He knew that two were married, one was gay and the rest were single. At least two of the single ones were millionaires.

The crowd were now also appraising Josie. Coloured girls were a rarity in the Club, mostly because there were very few living locally. John introduced her as his girlfriend, which almost reduced her to tears again. She squeezed his arm and under cover of the bar pressed his hand into her crotch.

"Where's Barney got to?" hissed John to June. "You're not a barmaid. He shouldn't have left you on your own with this lot of reprobates, even if there are some millionaires among them!"

"Oh don't worry John darling. I'm having fun here and I'm picking up the bar job. I might do this for Barney next time we come down here. He has ever so much trouble getting the right staff for the bar and restaurant."

"You didn't answer my question," Said John. "Where's Barney?"

"Oh, he had to go and change his pants," giggled June. "You see, we came in here and he got me a drink. The bar was empty then. So of course he kissed me and he soon had my titties out and started sucking on my nipples. Very good at it he was too so I reached down to feel his cock."

June broke off to serve a new customer, a very smart looking fairly young man. She gave him her full attention and he was captivated.

"So, as I said," continued June as she returned to them, "I groped Barney's cock. God, he's huge. It felt lovely and so hard too. I stroked him and then slipped my hand down the waistband of his shorts. No sooner than I had his naked cock in my hand than he shot his load all over my hand and his shorts. That explains his absence to get changed. Ah, here he is now, all clean and spruced up. Hello Barney darling, feeling better."

Barney came up to them, looking sheepish.

"John, your sister is a little minx. Who's been teaching her to play with men like that?"

"Josie has been helping her," John teased and Josie squeezed his hard rod. Barney's jaw dropped as he looked at Josie's happy face and then he gasped as June rubbed his hard cock through his clean shorts.

"Christ," he spluttered. "You sure have got the touch girl. Let go or I'll have to go and change again."

"Oh we can't have that, can we?" giggled June. "Will this help?"

June deftly unzipped Barney and withdrew his cock from his shorts. She laid his shaft across her palm and invited Josie and then John to have a peek. They leaned over the bar and looked at the erotic sight in front of them. Barney's cock was indeed a sight to behold; fat and long, hard and smooth. June's fingers couldn't meet around it. She began to stroke him firmly.

"Oh my God Barney darling," she whispered. "What a lovely tool you have. It's so hot and hard. I can't wait to get it in me!"

"Christ June, you'll have me spunking again in a minute." Barney glanced at his watch. "Grace my barmaid will be here in ten minutes then I can show you my flat if you would like to see it."

June let go of Barney's tool.

"OK Barney, I can just about wait that long before I see your bed," giggled June. "Do you think that your cock will fit in here?"

June raised her skirt to show Barney her shaved pussy, reaching out for his cock again. He moaned and put out his hand towards her moist crack.

"Customers Barney," hissed Josie, still looking at his impressive engine.

Barney zipped up and moved away down the bar; June lifted the bar flap and joined her brother and Josie outside in the customer area. She noticed where Josie's hand was straight away.

"Ooo, can I have a feel too? I'm feeling deprived now."

"Behave yourself," said John. "Are you really going to screw Barney before dinner?"

"I fucking well hope so," grinned June coarsely. "I've just got to get that cock in me soon! Do you fancy it as well, Josie darling?"

Josie looked into John's face with love in her eyes.

"I'm still getting used to what John said to me earlier," she whispered. "The only cock I want right now is John's and the only person I will share him with is you. If you go to Barney it just means that I can have more of John's cock, which is all right by me."

A tall slim girl appeared through the door at the back of the bar, smiled at everyone and started serving. One of the customers called her Grace. Barney finished serving his customer and went to the door, jerking his head at June.

"See you at dinner," she grinned. "Don't wait for us."

June moved to follow Barney. She was waylaid by at least two of her former customers as she left. She smiled and laughed with them as she talked, resting her hands on their arms as she gently disengaged from them. She exited the room and even John and Josie felt a sense of loss.

"Will she be all right?" asked Josie concernedly. "She hardly knows him."

"Let her grow up a little," said John. "I like seeing her spread her wings and become more socially and sexually aware. She's had a rotten life up to now, especially on the sex front. It won't do her any harm to get fucked by a lot of different guys for a while. Then she will be able to pick the right one. Besides, I like Barney. He won't hurt her."

"I think I know who is the right one for me," smiled Josie sexily. "I know I said to you that I didn't want anything more than a sort of fuck buddy but I think I'm changing my mind. Is that all right John darling?"

John hugged her close and kissed her in front of everyone in the bar.

"It's bloody fine by me. What I said on the boat goes."

"Where are we getting changed for dinner?" asked Josie.

"We'll get the bag from the car and find somewhere. I was going to ask Barney if he could find us a room but he's absent now."

"If we take the bag back to the boat we can make love there before dinner," smiled Josie. "Then I won't feel left out when the two lovebirds tell us all about their sexual gymnastics!"

So off they went to the boat. It was still light with the sun visible as it dipped towards the horizon prior to sinking into the sea.

There was a light on in the cabin of the boat next door. The occupant was listening to the radio.

John and Josie dropped into their cabin and kissed deeply, making much saliva. Their wet faces eventually parted and John pulled Josie's top over her head making her magnificent black breasts bounce as they regained their proper place on her chest.

"Quickly John," said Josie as she undid the buttons at the waist of her shorts. "You strip off and I'll be more than ready for you and your cock."

In the few seconds that it took for John to get naked Josie had spread herself ready for him. She leaned against the forward bulkhead with her legs wide apart, her breasts thrusting forward and her naked pussy glistening with the beginnings of her arousal.

John's cock was thick hard and long, jutting out before him. He pushed it towards Josie's face and she took him in her long slender fingers.

"I sucked you off earlier darling. Now it's time for you to give me a good fucking! I seem to have plenty of energy tonight. It must be all this fresh sea air. Your cock is so big and hard; I want it now, all the way up my cunny!"

Josie directed John's aim and within seconds he was deep inside her, thrusting up her cunt for all he was worth. Their strong movements caused the boat to rock and to start disturbing the water for some distance. At the next mooring their neighbour felt it and came out on deck. He saw where the rocking was emanating from.

"Lucky bastard," he grumbled as Josie began to be audible across the water. He pulled out his prick and rubbed it up to a fair stand.

Josie was in to it now, loud and long.

"Oh fuck," she hissed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." Every thrust of John's huge engine made her shout again. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh yess fuck me, fuck me hard, harder. I'm coming darling, you lovely bastard you. I'm going to come all over your cock!"

"I'm going to shoot my load now darling," shouted John as he pumped his cock in and out of Josie's pussy. "Here it comes, nowwww, nowwww, nowwww!"

Josie screamed as she felt John's essence cream her cunt from lips to womb. Spurt after spurt of spunk shot into her and she squirted her cum juice to make a hot juicy sticky mixture.

The man on the boat next door shot his load over the side into the water and then flopped on to the seat.

Josie wondered how John could find so much sperm so often, not that she was complaining as she told him.

John laughed as he withdrew his very sticky tool from Josie's hole. He looked through the cabin window to see if anyone had heard them and laughed again as he saw their neighbour slumped on the deck of the boat next door. He beckoned to Josie to have a look.

"Poor man," she said. "He doesn't have anyone to fuck. His cock looks as though it was quite big a few moments ago so he must have tossed off while he listened to us. He saw me naked earlier when I picked up my clothes. Shall I give him another thrill? I need to pee now."

"If you want to," answered John. "It's allowed as I'm here as well. Go and have your pee over the side where he can see you!"

Josie wiped John's cum out of her pussy with a tissue as she emerged on deck. It was still light enough and their neighbour couldn't believe his eyes. Before him was a vision of magnificent black beauty, naked and proud with large firm jutting breasts, smiling at him as she faced him across the gap between the two boats.

"Hello again," giggled Josie. "Isn't it a lovely warm evening? I'm sorry if my boyfriend and I disturbed you a few minutes ago."

The man gulped and finally found his tongue.

"Oh no, that's perfectly all right. I, I, er, thoroughly enjoyed it!"

"I'm so glad," said Josie sweetly as she let go a strong thin stream of pee almost as if she were trying to reach the man. He groaned and grabbed for his growing penis. Josie smiled again, turned and retreated down below. John kissed her firmly, his cock recovering to almost full size if a little soft.

"God, that's made me horny again," whispered Josie.

"Me too but we don't have enough time for another session. Let's get dressed and go for dinner. We'll put a drink in at the bar for our friend next door!"

Josie and John were soon dressed for dinner and climbed up on to the quayside. Their neighbour was on his deck and they stopped for a quick chat. John told him that there was a drink at the bar for him if he was thinking of coming to the Club. The man thanked them and said he very much hoped that he would see them sailing tomorrow.

"Oh yes, you certainly will," said Josie. "If you're very good we might even put on a show for you again."

The neighbour, whose name was Neil, was left speechless again as they strolled away.

Up in the bar at the Club June was the centre of attention again. Barney was behind the bar. However, as soon as she saw John and Josie she came over and kissed them. She was full of herself.

"Oh my darlings, I've had such an exciting time. Everyone's being so nice to me!"

"Probably because you're hanging out of your top," laughed John. "Your breasts are stupendous darling. I want to take them out and show everyone. What did Barney think of them?"

"Ohhhh, he loves every little bit of me," giggled June. "At least he said he does as he kissed me from top to toe. Ohhhh, his cock! He can play me with that instrument any time he likes!"

"So you did get around to making love then?" grinned Josie.

"Three times!" smiled June mischievously. "With more to come tomorrow I hope! John darling, I must get my dress for this evening out of the car. Where did you change?"

"I'll get it for you darling," said John and went out to the car.

"We changed on the boat. Afterwards!" said Josie to June as she described their activities down by the berth, both before and after their visit to the Club.

June gave Josie brief details of her three fucks with Barney.

"He just did me! The first time was up against the kitchen table then we did it on his bed. After that we had a shower together and of course he fucked me in there too! Man, that cock is just tremendous!"

John returned with June's dress and handed it to her.

"That's all there is darling," he said, "no bra or panties!"

"That's right," giggled June. "I didn't think that it was worth bringing any and I'm right, aren't I? I'll go and change in Barney's apartment then we can go in to dinner."

June waved to Barney behind the bar as she left. Barney came around to the front of the bar.

"My God John, that sister of yours is something else!" he boomed. "I wish I could keep her here. My trade would go up a thousand per cent!"

"Is that all you want her for?" asked John. "I thought that there was something physical involved here!"