The Family Comes First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

For a couple of hours they sailed, using the wind to its best advantage with the girls learning all the time. They didn't talk much, except to navigate the boat so it was almost a relief when John guided them into the lee of the shore, anchoring about one hundred metres from some high cliffs.

"As long as the wind doesn't shift we should be all right here," he said. "Let's have a coffee and a chat."

"At least that," giggled June. "I'll make the coffee."

While they were waiting Josie told them about her idea for an improvement in Neil's sex life. She kept stroking her hands over her breasts as she talked. John watched her carefully.

"When he told me that he hadn't fucked for two years I thought that it was such a shame. He's a nice man. I thought of Jenny at the hotel and told him that I might know a girl who could take care of him. I told him that she doesn't do it for money but that I would expect him to see her right. He said that money was no problem."

"I've been trying to think," said John, watching Josie's fingers drift downwards towards her pussy. "Neil reminds me of someone. I ought to know him. What's his surname?"

"I don't know," replied Josie, "he's going to give me his details when we get back to the marina so that I can give them to Jenny. I'm going to try and phone her when we get in. He's nice though and his spunk is too. Look!"

Josie's mobile fingers had by now, much to the interest of John's cock, delved into her pussy, opening her lips. She was sitting on the coaming, facing John. She squeezed her cunny muscles and a trickle of white sperm appeared. John's cock was now hard.

Josie inserted a finger inside her pussy and then extracted it, all juicy and cummy. She licked her finger.

"Umm, nice!" she said. "Just needs spicing up with a touch of my darling John!"

Josie swung down on to the deck, took two paces to John and straddled him. He pushed his shorts down and his cock stood up proudly. Josie took John in hand and lowered herself down his shaft. He was soon completely embedded and she began to rise and fall. The boat also began to rise and fall!

June appeared from below with two mugs of coffee in her hands.

"Ooops, too late again," she laughed. "I'll bring them back when you've finished!"

"June," called Josie, bouncing happily, "did John come in you earlier?"

"Oooo yes. He still had a lot even after Jenny this morning!"

"I'm going to make him shoot into Neil's sperms and then I'm going to taste the mixture!"

June re-appeared and came and tried to kiss Josie as she bounced up and down on John's prick. This was difficult with the boat bouncing too. Josie's juicy love tunnel was having its effect on John and he suddenly gripped her tightly and spasmed as he delivered his load. Even though it was his third of the morning he still had a substantial amount.

Josie lifted off him, dripping all over. She sat back, opened her legs and dipped her fingers in her pussy. They came out all wet and shiny and she licked her fingers clean.

"Mnn, that's better," she said dreamily. "Want a taste June?"

June came and sat beside her.

"Swallow some more Josie darling and then I'll kiss you," she said.

So Josie fingered herself a few times, transferring mixed spunk each time. Then the girls kissed with open mouths, making saliva too that escaped from their mouths and dribbled down over their chins before dripping on to their wonderful big firm round breasts.

"You filthy little minxes" said John as he leant forward and licked their breasts dry. "I love you both to bits!"

"Less of the 'little' though," spluttered June as she tried to speak while still kissing Josie.

After this little loving interlude they dived overboard for their swim. Then they had their lunch and chatted about their adventures.

"Well June," said John. "I think I've failed you and our mother this week-end. I've not introduced you to a single millionaire."

"Wait," said June and fetched her handbag from the cabin. She produced some business cards and handed them over to John. "Any of those any good?" she enquired.

John's mouth gaped open as he studied the cards.

"Bloody Hell," he said. "These three are definitely millionaires and I think that this one is an up and coming one."

"They all asked if they could see me," smiled June. "I said yes but that I would ring them when I felt that I was beginning to settle into my new job. I told them all that we might be down here again next week-end, weather permitting!"

"That's OK," said John. "I was going to ask you anyway. I'm afraid sailing is a passion of mine. I want a bigger and better boat soon!"

"I'd love to come down next week-end too," said Josie. "It will give me a chance to see if I can get Jenny fixed up with Neil. I love sailing too and want to do lots of it!"

"You're with me now girl so you'll get lots of it," said John happily.

"I'll have a separate room next week-end so that I can entertain if I want to," said June. "I might want to test out a cock or two!"

They all kissed one another and the girls tried to get John's cock up again but three times already today had sapped his stamina. The best that they could achieve was about three quarters. He was long and fat but nowhere stiff enough.

"I like it like this too," said Josie as she swallowed all of John's cock. "It's somehow vulnerable and needs a lot of loving to make it better."

"I'm feeling horny now," said June. "Can we go back now so that I have time to fuck Barney again before we have to go home?"

They upped anchor and raised the sails. John controlled the boat while Josie sucked his cock all the way back. As they entered harbour Neil was just tying up at his mooring.

June and Josie stood in front of him and ceremoniously covered their breasts. Then June dashed off to the Club.

Neil handed Josie a business card, pointing out some handwritten instructions on the back. They talked and she nodded. She kissed him affectionately and she and John started to unpack their gear and to cover the boat for the week. Josie asked him to put Neil's card in his pocket. John glanced at it and gasped.

"What's the matter," asked Josie.

"He's Sir Neil Morgan," said John. "Talk about a millionaire. He's a multi millionaire! He's been into everything, shipping, airlines, travel; you name it, he's in it! Too old for June though!"

"I've promised to get him fixed up with Jenny if I can," laughed Josie. "She's even a lot younger than June."

The lovers laughed again as they walked up to the car, holding hands and kissing as they walked.

Having loaded the car they repaired to the bar for a drink before departure. There were a few customers but no sign of June. John got into conversation with a couple of men while Josie chatted to a woman at the bar. The guys that John was talking to perked up their interest when they found out that he was an architect. They had prospective commercial projects in the pipeline and asked if his firm would be interested.

John called Josie over and introduced her as an associate of his. Any concerns they had about her abilities soon vanished as she talked to them about consents, costs, contracts and penalties. They were soon deep into preliminary discussion.

Then June arrived and started kissing all the men in turn. It turned out that two of them were ones whose business cards she already had.

"I tell you what," said John eventually. "Call me at the office tomorrow or Tuesday and we'll fix up a proper meeting. We will be delighted to meet down here next Friday as it may mean that I can get in an extra sail as well. June here is one of our Customer Relations staff so she will be able to arrange such things as accommodation and tickets etcetera for when you visit us. Here's my card, Josie here will give you hers when next we meet. I'm sorry, but we do have to leave now."

"I'm just going to try and call Jenny before we go John," whispered Josie to John. He smiled at her as she left.

"Is everything OK with you?" asked John as he and June went out to the car.

"Lovely," she giggled. "Barney's cock was enormous again and I'm full of his spunk. He begged me to stay but all I would tell him was that we might be down next week-end."

John told June about Neil and his title and reputation. He told her that Josie had gone to call Jenny. She wasn't going to tell her about the title.

They loaded everything into the boot of the car and as they finished Josie joined them.

"All sorted, I think," she smiled. "It's up to them now. Maybe we'll find out the answer next week-end."

John drove home. It took almost two hours at a leisurely pace. They were all pretty tired from the sea air, the exercise and the sex. John invited Josie to stay over but she declined.

"I'll just come in for a coffee and a quick visit to my office," she said. "Then I'll be off and be in early in the morning. If either of those guys in the bar are serious we may have a very busy week ahead of us."

They were in the lift now. John spoke.

"I know people, especially lovers, sometimes say things that they later regret but Josie darling, I meant every word I said to you over the week-end, including the bit about fucking you for the rest of your life. If you would like, tomorrow lunchtime we could go to a jewellers I know and choose a ring. What do you think?"

Josie grabbed hold of John and kissed him. Later they heard June's voice.

"I'm not going to hold these doors open any longer. For Gods sake come into the apartment and fuck her!"

John and Josie broke apart and smiled into each other's eyes.

They all went into the apartment. June went off to make the coffee. Josie looked at John and pulled her top over her head. Her big brown melons jumped into view. She dropped her shorts and stood naked before him. By this time his shorts were down too and his thick hard cock was pushing towards her naked brown and pink pussy.

John sat Josie straddling the arm of the sofa and fed his stiff shaft into her cunt. June came into the room with the coffee on a tray.

"Ohh Christ, not again," she gasped. "Every time I come into a room you two are at it. Call me when you're ready."

"June stay here," called John. "Strip off and come over here. Hurry up!"

June wasted no time and was soon standing next to John looking at her brother's cock thrusting into Josie. John put his arm around her.

"We agreed yesterday that we would always be here for each other and love one another, both sexually and spiritually. So you stay here and join in our loving in any way that you want."

June sobbed and reached down to feel John's shaft as he thrust into Josie. She was making juice in quantity and guided one of Josie's hands into her pussy. Then she sucked on Josie's fingers.

Josie sighed deeply as she reached a minor orgasm and June felt the heat of her cum juice.

"Now make love to June, John darling," said Josie. "Shoot your cum into her for me. I've had almost all of yours over the last twenty-four hours. I'll finish off the coffee."

John finished off June, shooting his last load of the day into her pussy as she shuddered into another orgasm without squirting this time.

"Hasn't it been a wonderful week-end darling? I'm totally shagged out!"

They enjoyed their coffee sitting together naked on the sofa, occasionally fondling one another.

"Right," said John finally, "I'm going down with Josie to her office and then to see her off the premises. You, June darling, are going to ring our mother on the number on that note from Harriet that's on the table and tell her all about our week-end. Well, perhaps not everything! You can reassure her that you're meeting men and that I've just got engaged. That should keep her happy all week. Tell her that we'll visit her the week-end after next with all our news and that Josie will be coming too."

Twenty minutes later John and June were in bed together. For the first time they were not contemplating making love. They were just reliving the last three days, too tired to make love.

"Can I sleep with you?" asked June.

"Of course you can. You're my sister and I love you."

"What will happen when Josie moves in? She will be moving in, won't she?"

"I hope she will. We'll work it out but I expect we can make love in your bed, can't we? Josie won't object you know. Anyway, in a week or two you'll be off broadening your experience, so to speak."

June smiled lazily. "Yes I will. I'm going to enjoy that. I wonder how often we will make love in a year or two. A few times a year I hope."

"Me too darling."

"John?"

"Mnn."

"I'm going to fuck you in the morning."

"Fantastic. I love you."

"I love you too."

They were asleep in seconds!

THE END

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers