The Film

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were stunned. We could think of nothing to say. Vanessa looked as if she were about

to cry.

Then Daisy looked up, blew her nose and said brightly, "Well, there's only one thing we can do, then."

"What?" said Kelly in a dull voice.

"One of our main actresses has dropped out," said Daisy. "Her only scene is coming up and it looks like it's gonna involve something with nudity and mess and humiliation. We're almost certainly not gonna find somebody else to do it at such short notice."

"Yes," said Vanessa testily.

"So there's only one thing for it," said Daisy, and she was silent. We only realised why until we looked at her, and noticed that she was staring and smiling at Vanessa.

Then we all stared and smiled at Vanessa.

Vanessa looked back, shook her head no and said "Oh, no. No. No fucking way. No.

Absolutely not. I'm not doing it."

There was a tense silence. Daisy broke it first. She stared hard at Vanessa, then pulled her own t-shirt over her head and began to unbutton her jeans.

I followed, taking off my shirt and socks and undoing my cargos. Kelly, too, began to undress. Vanessa watched us, as the three of us stripped naked and then threw our clothes in the middle of the room. At last we all sat naked and cross-legged on the floor and stared at her, accusing and silent. And smiling, and blushing.

Vanessa, in her warm jumper and jeans, stared back at us, her forehead glistening with perspiration.

"Oh god," she muttered at last. "Fine."

We all got dressed again and toasted the success of our movie. Finally, we were in place for the last sequence.

***

After that, we got a new sense of collegiality. Now that we knew that every one of us was going to be performing, we all became more enthusiastic about the project. It was that and the knowledge that the extraordinary journey we'd been on was now entering its final stage. Even Vanessa began to get notably excited, if also scared, of the fact that she'd be playing the ex - who, for economy's sake, we named Vanessa. Just as the seductress that Kelly was playing we decided to call Kelly.

We decided that Kelly's character was to be a human/android dominatrix who has been helping Vanessa to cultivate the plant that had raped me. Kelly meets me in a bar and successfully seduces me, but when she's got me home and got my clothes off brings out Vanessa, who reveals that it's been a plot to humiliate me all along. I am tied up and Kelly prepares to set the plant on me. However, Daisy has been stalking me and she manages to turn the plant on Kelly instead; it attacks her, rips her clothes off and brutally attacks her, rendering her senseless. Kelly wanted her character to be killed, but Vanessa drew the line, saying that it was enough that Kelly's character would be neutralised. Kelly nevertheless vowed to make it clear from the effects that her character would no longer be functional.

Vanessa, deprived of her secret weapon, tells me what she's going to do to me: she's going to strip me naked, mess me up and then sodomise me with a strap-on dildo on live webcam in front of an audience of strangers, as punishment for not calling her soon enough after she'd broken up with me. Just then, Daisy enters and it turns out that she's got one of the plants too. She threatens to use it on Vanessa unless Vanessa submits to Daisy doing to her what she was going to do to me. Terrified of the plant, Vanessa reluctantly agrees and Daisy proceeds to comprehensively mess Vanessa up, strip her nude and then mess her up more before finally fucking her up her bum, reducing Vanessa to a naked, quivering, blinded wreck, covered from head to foot in goo and shaving foam and sludge.

Then Daisy takes the opportunity to strip, throw my hogtied nude body on the bed and finally fuck my ass, and so our hero and heroine achieve the consummation they wanted all along, with Daisy triumphant and me joyfully submissive.

We rolled on the floor laughing at this scenario, but at the same time our guts were full of butterflies at the thought that we were actually going to have to do it, or at any rate fake it convincingly.

Kelly worked for hours on constructing our two special hero plants, as well as the mechanisms she needed to suggest the Kelly-droid was being internally ruptured by the assault of the plant. She spent a lot of money on various fluids and emulsifiers and thickeners. Vanessa and Daisy and I trawled the wet and messy sites before we finally found one that had a scenario we liked; a young man slowly but thoroughly messing himself up, stripping, rolling in the muck and finally fucking himself with a butt plug while he whimpered. Vanessa's eyes were very round and she was blushing scarlet.

"God, that's sexy," she muttered, making notes.

Daisy winked at me. She was pleased.

***

We set aside an entire summer's day to shoot it, because we knew from experience that even after we'd got the shots, we'd have to clean up. Things would be complicated by the fact that we were all going to have to be camera operators: Vanessa for the sequence with Kelly and I, Daisy for the bit with Vanessa, Kelly and I, then mostly me for the sequence with Vanessa, Kelly and Daisy and the plant attack on Kelly; then, Kelly being effectively out, she would have to take over the camera for most of the rest of it, except for the occasional pick-up shot of her body. We worked out a complex shooting schedule.

We took time out to do a couple of scenes in a bar, early in the morning, to shoot the bit

where Kelly seduced me. When Kelly first stepped onto the set in her black leather catsuit, she took everyone's breath away. She looked stunning. It wasn't hard to pretend to be seduced by her. The whole point of this sequence was that Alex had lost his way, and didn't know what he wanted anymore.

But then, that morning in June, we convened at 6am in the flat. It was a disused flat belonging to a friend of Vanessa's who'd given us permission to use it. The four of us had spent the previous two days dressing it so as to look like the flat of imaginary dominatrix Kelly.

Now, we draped plastic bin liners and curtains over the windows to make it look like night. Then we quickly shot the conversation scenes between Kelly and me.

KELLY: So, you're a curious boy.

ALEX: I like to experiment, yeah.

KELLY: Experiments can be dangerous.

ALEX: Not if someone is in control.

KELLY: Who do you think that should be?

ALEX: You.

Kelly grabbed me and kissed me, and although we were miming it for the camera, there was genuine affection and joky intimacy in it - she stuck her tongue in my mouth and wiggled it, daring me to laugh. I didn't.

Vanessa and Daisy were on cameras. Kelly pushed me into the bedroom and shoved me on my back on the bed. I looked up at her, eager. She got on the bed, still in her black catsuit, and quickly unbuttoned my trousers.

At this point I had lost most of my inhibitions about being naked in front of the girls. I

pulled my shirt and t-shirt off and Kelly stripped me below the waist. Soon, I was naked on my back while catsuited Kelly sat astride me and fully clothed Vanessa and Daisy hovered with cameras.

KELLY: So, little boy. You like to play?

ALEX: I love to play.

KELLY: You like to be nasty?

ALEX: Yeah!

KELLY: You don't know how nasty I can get.

ALEX: Show me.

We stopped, so that Kelly could tie me up. She'd been taught how to hogtie in such a way that it wouldn't be too uncomfortable, and it was easy to untie the victim quickly in case of cramp. It was oddly exhilarating having my former girlfriend truss me up, naked, in front of another former girlfriend and their mutual sometime lover. But soon I was naked and trussed on my belly on the bed. And while I'd been being tied up, Vanessa was getting into her costume.

KELLY: Now, little boy. You're mine.

ALEX: [naked, hogtied] Yes.

KELLY: I can do whatever I want with you, yes?

ALEX: Yes!

KELLY: Wrong.

ALEX: Wrong? Why?

KELLY: I cannot do it. She can do it.

And Vanessa entered, wearing a thick jumper and a pair of jeans but with fabulous fuck-you energy. I was immediately glad that she'd decided to play the role and not our professional actress. Vanessa was just right - sexy, with her mass of tumbling curls and full breasts and rounded hips, but also cold, imperious and haughty.

VANESSA: Yes! You thought that this was all because you're such a great lover? I don't think so, fucker!

ALEX: W-what?

VANESSA: You forget that one of us has a Master's in biochemistry. Kelly, here, is my doctoral thesis.

ALEX: [horrified] Oh my god . . .

VANESSA: And I don't like guys who break up with me and then don't call me!

ALEX: What? We'd broken up! I didn't want to call you!

VANESSA: Not the point, bitch! You never had any respect for me!

ALEX: I so did! I encouraged you to get that Master's!

VANESSA: Only because you wanted me to FAIL!

ALEX: That's crap! I always supported you!

VANESSA: Not enough! And you were cold in bed, as well. You were unresponsive and

unimaginative. Why do you think that I made all this happen?

ALEX: You . . . you did this to me?!

VANESSA: Yes! The plants in the forest! I grew them in my lab! I drugged David so that he'd rape you! And I created Kelly to be your ideal lover!

ALEX: No! I love Daisy!

VANESSA: Oh, fuck Daisy. That little bitch couldn't do for you what I can do for you.

And that's why I created Kelly, to bring you here. Let me tell you what we're gonna do. We have a list of instructions. First, you're going to find them, and that will involve getting messy. Then you're going to follow them, and bit by bit, you will get dirtier and dirtier until finally you're my naked little gunge bitch. And then, Kelly is going to take that tight little boy ass of yours and ride it until you beg me to stop her. And then I will take you, and believe me, honey, I will make you my slave. And you will forget that Daisy ever existed!

At this point, we had to break because we were finding it so hard not to laugh. It was absurd, that we were putting ourselves through such intense sexual experiences for such a daft script. And yet, that was the point.

Soon, we'd got it together again.

Vanessa approached me and smirked superbly down at me, helpless and naked and hogtied before her. We all knew that there was something radical about the only male in the film being a helpless naked victim while clothed women dominated him.

VANESSA: But first of all, let me introduce you to my little friend. Kelly - bring out the plant.

KELLY takes a large plant out of a plastic bag. Its tendrils are waving in the air. ALEX

looks at it in horror.

ALEX: Oh god . . . no, please . . .

VANESSA: Oh yes. Before we mess you up, I want you to remember how I first

invaded you. Kelly?

KELLY: [smiling evilly] Yes, mistress?

VANESSA: Let it take him.

Vanessa stood back and smiled triumphantly. And we had to stop videoing, so that Kelly could set herself up.

None of us except her knew quite what she had in mind, but she disappeared into the bathroom and re-emerged wearing what looked like an identical catsuit but which was rigged on one side with many wires and tubes. She gave Daisy and Vanessa instructions on where to place the two cameras and what wires to pull and buttons to push - not me, because I couldn't do much from where I was lying naked and trussed on the bed. Vanessa, however, freed me to stretch my legs, and I gratefully stood up and walked around a bit before resuming my bound position.

Then we were ready to go. Kelly was essentially directing this bit, a long effects shot that she wanted to get in one go as she didn't have enough materials to do it twice.

She got in position, glanced at us and said "Okay, let's do it."

Vanessa called the slate and we went for the take.

VANESSA: Let it take him.

KELLY reaches into her pocket and takes out a syringe, which she uses to spray the plant. Then she places it on the floor and steps back, smirking at ALEX.

However, the tendrils of the plant swell and rear up and fold themselves around KELLY. She looks down in horror and looks at VANESSA.

KELLY: Oh my god!

VANESSA: What's happening?

KELLY: Someone has interfered with the serum! Please, mistress, help me!

VANESSA shakes her head no.

VANESSA: Oh no, no, no. This is your area. I'm not getting involved.

The tendrils boil up around KELLY and start pulling her catsuit apart.

Vanessa and Daisy tugged on their wires and owing to whatever ingenious mechanism Kelly had constructed, the fake vines tore at her tearaway catsuit and it fell apart, and they tightened around her body, even as she was stripped naked.

We watched, impressed but also awed, as Kelly acted it; the tendrils pulled her catsuit off her angular, taut, naked body and tightened around her, and she opened her eyes wide and begged Vanessa for help, but then the plastic vines were slithering over her head and up between her thighs and they pulled her head back, and her legs were parted, and moaning in horror she squirmed as a thick tube of vine pushed up between her taut buttocks.

We were watching Kelly the character being raped by the plant, but Kelly the performer was no less being invaded and penetrated; as Kelly stood with her hips thrust backwards and her head tilted up, the vines wrapped around her eyes, I could clearly see the glistening tip of the rearward vine pushing between her buttocks, and she moaned "AAAUUH! AAUUH! MMMOOHH GOD NO!" as it slowly but inexorably penetrated her arse.

We were all wondering if this is what she'd planned, especially as her moans and squeals of horror and pain were so guttural and convincing, but she'd made us promise not to intervene until her character was "obviously out of action", so we just watched, stunned, as Kelly, naked, blinded and trussed by the plant, twitched and howled

"AUUUGGGHHHH!" as the vine buggered her, her tight round ass jerking as it pumped into her - and then she made a horrific gargling noise and I glimpsed the tube she had running up the side of her face - she tilted her blinded face at the ceiling and all of a sudden a jet of thick white fluid pumped apparently out of her mouth, directly upwards, only to fall back and splatter all over her face, soaking her boyish hair and coating her head and shoulders and breasts and upper body.

She trembled and shook and made the gargling noise for a good few more seconds as we

took the point - the plant had buggered Kelly the android and ruptured her internal organs, pushing its way through her body until it was cumming out of her mouth. Kelly the character was dead, just a twitching meat puppet moaning reflexively and visibly expiring as the thick white fluid covered Kelly's face and upper body.

Then, the fluid still pumping out of her, she twitched, sank to her knees and then fell forward, slumped face down, nude and thoroughly ass-raped in a pool of white goo on the floor.

We waited until Kelly stopped moving. Then Vanessa murmured " . . . And cut."

The girls spontaneously applauded. For a moment, Kelly didn't move, and we feared for her.

Then, she got to her hands and knees and looked up, wiping the goo out of her face and smiling, her face crimson.

"Oh. My. God," she muttered. 'so worth it."

"That's almost a wrap for Kelly," Vanessa remarked, and Kelly grinned, and we cheered.

"You'll need to be there for some shots if your body will be in view, though," Vanessa reminded her.

"I know," said Kelly, panting. She looked more cheerful than she'd looked for the entire film. And no wonder. She'd planned, staged and executed her own on-camera anal rape by a plant. We couldn't help but be impressed.

Naked and covered in white goo, Kelly towelled herself off as best she could and then got up behind the camera. She had to be the main camera operator for the rest of the shoot and there was no time for her to shower and get decent.

We went back to the script.

VANESSA stares down at KELLY's prone, naked corpse and sneers.

VANESSA: Never mind. She was a machine. It doesn't matter.

[glancing at ALEX]

I'm going to do it anyway, Alex.

Vanessa stands back and pulls back the sheet, revealing the buckets and bowls of gunge and bottle of oil. ALEX is horrifed.

VANESSA: THIS is what's coming your way. And it's all going to happen live.

She presses a switch and a red light comes on by the webcam of the computer on the desk. Immediately, the screen begins to fill with messages and suggestions: "Hey cute boi", "Love that ass", "Gunge yourself girl", etc.

VANESSA: [to camera] Yes, live on your screens, the tables are turned. Over the next half an hour, I will take this boy and reduce him to my whimpering gunge-bitch.

ALEX: This is non-consensual!

VANESSA rounds on him.

VANESSA: Silence!

She takes out a can of shave foam and sprays him in the face while he moans in protest.

I was blinded for the next few minutes, so I reproduce the script to let you know what happened next:

VANESSA: We"ve had enough of invisible men gunging naked girls. This is about a visible woman gunging a man.

DAISY: [off-screen] I don't think so.

DAISY enters. She is holding a plant, which is twirling its feelers in the air. VANESSA is dumbstruck.

DAISY: That's enough! I knew you were a psycho but I didn't realise you were such a vindictive, mean-minded psycho! This ends here!

VANESSA: [horrified] W-what are you doing with that? Where did you get it?

DAISY: From your lab. I read your notes. I"ve fertilised it with some of your pheromones. It wants you, Vanessa. It wants you really bad.

VANESSA: Oh god, no! Not that!

DAISY: Ah, scared, huh? Can't take your own weapon? I know you tested it on other

people and never yourself. I think you should try it.

VANESSA falls to her knees and pleads.

VANESSA: No! No, please! Don't let that thing near me! I'll do anything! You can have him back! I'll . . . I'll destroy all the plants, all my notes. I know I"ve done wrong.

DAISY: [quietly] You nearly destroyed us. You have to pay.

VANESSA: [tearful] Anything!

DAISY eyes VANESSA and then goes up to the webcam.

DAISY: What do you guys think? I think we should do to her what she was gonna do to him. I'll do it myself.

Lots of positive comments, whoops etc scroll up the screen. VANESSA looks appalled.

VANESSA: Oh god . . .

DAISY: I think that's a yes, Vanessa.

VANESSA, on her knees, covers her face with her hands, then uncovers, squares her shoulders and looks pale and resigned.

VANESSA: Very well. At least it's better than . . . that.

She shudders and averts her eyes from the plant. DAISY places the plant on a side table.

DAISY: Good. What's the first task?

VANESSA: Hand me that red bowl.

DAISY: Wait. Someone needs to see this.

DAISY goes over to ALEX and wipes his face more or less clean, then kisses him