The Film

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

tenderly. He blinks and she embraces him.

ALEX: Are you gonna untie me?

DAISY: Is it really uncomfortable?

ALEX: Uh . . . no. But it's a bit . . . humiliating.

DAISY: Then I think you're fine for now.

ALEX looks uncomfortable at being naked and hogtied on the bed. DAISY fetches a red plastic bowl full of porridge.

VANESSA: [uncomfortably] The instructions are in there. I have to get them out with my teeth.

DAISY: Off you go then.

VANESSA sighs, places the bowl on the floor, and resignedly leans down and, with a little moan of disgust, buries her face in it. It takes her several attempts, during which she repeatedly has to come up for air, but finally she emerges with a plastic bag between her teeth. She opens it, blinking the porridge out of her eyes. Inside is a sheet of A4 paper covered with instructions.

DAISY: Read them aloud.

VANESSA: I wrote them, I don't need to fucking read them.

DAISY: Read them!

VANESSA: "Pour the porridge over your face and then remove all of your clothing except your underwear."

DAISY: Do it.

Vanessa picked up the bowl, raising it over her face, looking up at it, and then she tilted it, and the thick, lumpy, grey sludge cascaded onto her forehead and flowed over her face and mass of curly brown hair. She gasped and moaned in disgust. When it was all done, she waited for it to flow off her face and then she pulled her thick jumper over her head, then removed her shoes and socks, then took off her t-shirt, revealing her heavy breasts in a dark blue bra, and finally removed her jeans, exposing her curvaceous body and dark blue panties. She knelt, her hands between her legs, staring up at Daisy resentfully.

"Read the next one," Daisy said. Vanessa took the paper.

"Pour the oil over yourself and massage it in," she grated.

Daisy nodded. Vanessa, grimacing, took the oil bottle, lifted it over her head and tilted it. The golden oil slicked over her face and hair and she hissed between her teeth as it ran in rivulets down into her deep cleavage and over her belly. Daisy remorselessly kept on pouring until the bottle was empty, and meanwhile Vanessa, whimpering quietly, massaged the oil into herself, although most of it pooled on the floor. When the last drops had fallen from the bottle, she blinked again and stared up at Daisy with something like a beseeching look in her eyes.

"Please don't make me do this," she said.

"Shut up," said Daisy. "What's next?" Trembling, Vanessa leaned over and picked up the now grubby and stained piece of paper. She squinted at it.

"Ohhh . . . " she said. "Um, empty the bowl of cake batter over your face."

"On you go," said Daisy. Vanessa wiped her oily hands with a piece of kitchen towel, leaned forward and picked up a bowl brimming with yellow cake batter. Her hair was slick and oily and her body glistened. She raised the bowl over her head.

"Hold it there," said Daisy, reaching behind her for something. Obediently, Vanessa froze, her arms quivering slightly. Then Daisy gestured for her to continue, and Vanessa shut her eyes and poured the yellow gunge over her forehead. She gave little shocked gasps as it slid down her face, but then even as it was cascading over her face and breasts, Daisy leaned down and quickly and efficiently snipped at the straps and back of Vanessa's bra, cutting it off. Vanessa felt the halves of it falling off her and she flinched as she felt her breasts being exposed, but then Daisy took the bowl from her and leaned over and pulled back the waistband of Vanessa's briefs and poured it inside, behind her, so that she gasped again with the cold and the feel of the gunge filling her pants.

Vanessa folded her arms over her breasts and Daisy put down the bowl and pulled Vanessa's arms aside, forcing her to expose herself. Vanessa leaned back, submitting, and Daisy pulled open the front of Vanessa's briefs and poured the last of the yellow cake batter inside, over the other girl's groin. Vanessa whimpered.

Now Vanessa was thoroughly coated in yellow gunge, and Daisy took charge. She picked

up the paper and Vanessa knelt, still, half-naked and quite humiliated.

I was still trussed-up, naked and lying on my belly on the bed, watching, and I was rock hard at the sight of Vanessa's humiliation.

"You must dunk your head in the chocolate at least twenty-four times," Daisy read, "and after the first dunk, any other person is at liberty to do anything to you."

Vanessa wiped her face and breathed deeply as Daisy brought up the deep bucket of thick chocolate cake batter, and then she barely had time to get used to it before Daisy pushed her on all fours and then grasped the back of Vanessa's neck and shoved her head deep into the bucket, so that the batter welled up around the base of Vanessa's skull and oozed over the sides. There was a muffled moan. Daisy counted to three and pulled Vanessa up again.

Now Vanessa's head and face were thickly caked in brown gunge, and she was wearing only her briefs, her exposed flesh glistening with oil and porridge and cake batter, her breasts and torso coated with yellow sludge. She was shaking. She breathed deeply on her hands and knees and turned her blinded face to me, and at the camera, then wiped the chocolate gunge out of her eyes and sighed. This was much more than she'd bargained for at the beginning of this whole project. She'd never dreamed that she would be the star of the final sequence, the classic haughty woman brought down.

"Hold the bucket," Daisy said quietly but firmly, "and put your head in again."

Vanessa just nodded dumbly and she bent over the bucket, clutching it, took some deep breaths and slowly pushed her head deep into it once more.

Daisy waited until Vanessa's head was engulfed by the chocolate goo, and then she

reached down and unhurriedly pulled down the waistband of Vanessa's briefs, uncovering first her soft, round buttocks and arse, and then sliding them down Vanessa's filthy thighs, stripping her director naked. Vanessa made a thick, gurgling whimper of protest but kept her head in the bucket and even raised her knees to let Daisy take her briefs off her. Daisy pulled the sodden briefs off Vanessa's feet, and then Vanessa raised her head, pulling the bucket off her because suction was keeping it on her, and she emerged, chocolate cake batter dripping thickly off her face, her hair now matted and slick under the coating of slime, her body finally naked.

That was when the power imbalance between Vanessa and the rest of us finally levelled out. Now Vanessa was just one of us, another filthy naked gunge bitch on this movie. She breathed deeply and just submitted with impressive docility as Daisy forced her head back into the bucket again and again, taking her out, pushing her back in, taking her out again, until Vanessa was a nude, gasping, broken slave, kneeling before her imperious mistress.

After the twenty-five dunkings, Daisy let go of Vanessa and said "Now, lie on your back and touch yourself."

"Oh god . . . " Vanessa moaned as she gingerly lay on her back in the pool of filthy, oily, chocolately sludge on the floor, but true to form she lay there and one hand reached between her thighs and the other stroked her breasts while Daisy gathered up as much gunge as she could in the bucket.

Then, even while Vanessa was stroking her slimy labia and making little whimpers of genuine arousal, Daisy poured the brimming contents of the bucket over her, starting between her breasts and working the stream upwards until it was splattering onto Vanessa's eyes and she was a barely recognisable gunge creature. Vanessa opened her mouth and the breath hissed through it. Daisy emptied the bucket and Vanessa spontaneously rolled onto her belly, rubbing her face and body into the muck and touching herself, her hips moving back and forth, her curvy body squirming with delicious disgust in the slime. I could see why Vanessa had been so aroused by the video we'd seen of a guy doing the exact same thing, as this was clearly a long-held fantasy of hers come true.

But even as Vanessa was making muffled moans and whimpers of pleasure, Daisy was determined not to let her off the hook so easily. She got Vanessa to kneel up and produced the final bucket, filled with fluffy shaving foam.

Vanessa looked over her shoulder at Daisy, desperate, and Daisy said "Yes, Vanessa, you've been bossing all of us, you've had everything your way, but it's your turn now, and I think you know that."

The line wasn't in the script, but not only was it true to the moment of the story, it was also true of Vanessa and all of us. She shuddered, kneeling naked and filthy on the floor, staring at the bucket of shaving foam.

"That's not all," said Daisy, and she opened the fly of her jeans and pulled out . . . an impressive strap-on dildo."

"Oh, god!" Vanessa moaned. "No!"

"Yes," said Daisy, pushing her sometime lover onto all fours, making her crouch, tilting the bucket.

"What are you gonna . . . " Vanessa blurted.

"You know where," Daisy said. "Where you always like to see it go."

"Oh no," Vanessa moaned, "please, not in my . . . not there, I can't, I don't want to-"

Daisy grabbed the bucket and forced Vanessa down to lie prone, pulling the bucket onto

Vanessa's head - it disappeared into the bucket of shaving foam and her naked body slithered into the prone position even as Daisy mounted her hips, and as Daisy swiftly manoeuvred the tip of the dildo into position, we heard only muffled, panicky moans and little squeals from Vanessa, before Daisy, with a gasp, eased her hips forward and there came a series of gurgling, muffled "UNH! UNH! UNH!" noises from Vanessa as Daisy penetrated Vanessa's anus, the shaft of the dildo sliding through the lubricated aperture deep into Vanessa's virgin rectum.

Vanessa scrabbled helplessly at the floor and squirmed, squealing, as Daisy firmly and remorselessly sodomised her, an act which was made even more humiliating by the foamy bucket stuck over Vanessa's head as she sprawled nude and filthy beneath the younger girl, the shaft of the dildo pushing deep between Vanessa's round buttocks. I knew, we all knew, with the possible exception of Daisy, what Vanessa was feeling right then - the exquisite shame and humiliation of being ass-fucked in front of your friends coupled with the overpowering sensation of having a foreign object using your asshole for the purpose of arousal. And Daisy was really giving it to her, taking out the humiliation and frustration of a long and trying shoot by brutally fucking Vanessa up her bum.

Vanessa thrashed, briefly, making spluttering and gasping sounds, and she made a feeble but useless effort to remove the bucket from her head, but then Daisy was cumming, ecstatic, and Vanessa moaned thickly and squirmed in helpless arousal as she was comprehensively butt-fucked. Then she lay still, her head still inside the foam-filled bucket, prone and naked, just her chest heaving to show that she was still alive and could breathe.

Daisy gently pulled out of her and looked down at Vanessa, naked and sodomised and defeated, and then she quickly tore off her own clothes, which she'd kept on throughout - although she retained the strap-on. Naked apart from the pink plastic penis swinging between her legs, pink and clean, she ran over to me and leapt on the bed.

We cut to let her give the dildo a wipe and we thought to consult Vanessa, but she was still coming down from her first ever bum-fucking. Then Kelly and Daisy and I pressed on with the final scene. Daisy kissed me all over and we rejoiced that we'd defeated my evil ex - and then Daisy announced that at last we were ready to do what I hadn't wanted to do originally.

And then a muffled voice cried "Cut!"

We looked over. Vanessa slowly withdrew her head from the bucket, sat up, wiped the thick layers of gunge and foam out of her face, stood up, gingerly, a naked and filthy madonna to all of us, and announced "I've got an idea."

Vanessa explained the idea. Kelly agreed that it was feasible, although we were all exhausted; Vanessa promised that the drinks were on her if we could get the shot before nightfall.

We all helped with the rigging, under Kelly's instructions. And then, Vanessa stood behind Kelly - the two of them still naked and filthy - and I lay on the bed, likewise naked, as Daisy - wearing only the strap-on - got on it too.

The camera rolled.

Daisy looked down at me gleefully.

"At last," she purred, "just you and me."

"I've waited so long," I panted.

"And at last," she said, "you're ready." She pointed to the dildo. My eyes widened, I blushed and smiled.

"I'm ready," I murmured.

She quickly untrussed me, rolled me on my back and then tied my wrists to the bedposts. I was naked beneath her. She lay on me and we kissed, squirming.

It was the final sex scene in The Film, and we did our best to make it good. Vanessa's idea topped it off beautifully. Soon, Daisy and I were getting very hot and bothered and I was dying to enter her, but that wasn't what the scene was about.

"I'm going it do it, darling," she whispered, and she raised my legs up, smearing my exposed ass with lube. Then, as we stared into each other's eyes, she slowly but carefully worked the dildo up against my anus and pushed. I gasped and bit my lip and then I made myself relax. Daisy was being the man, I was her girl; her lithe naked body was strong and beautiful and her round innocent face was flushed and shining as she penetrated me. I shut my eyes and moaned as the dildo sank deep into my arse.

Daisy shut her eyes too and pumped, the other end of the dildo pushing into her vulva, and she pumped my ass slowly and deeply. Kelly told me later it was her favourite scene in the movie. My cock was rock-hard and as Daisy pushed deeper I couldn't help it but came, gasping, my cum splashing on Daisy's belly and my own.

"Ooohh, yes," I moaned. "Oh, yeah . . . mmm . . . oooh . . . "

And then the camera caught why I was making an extra series of aroused moans even after I'd came; the flower was descending over my head, and I thought it was Daisy doing something with a blindfold. I moaned as it worked its way down my face, covering my eyes. Daisy thought I was just being extra-aroused, and she kept her eyes shut.

Vanessa, on a second camera, caught the tendrils quietly and gently twining themselves around Daisy's naked hips and torso.

Then Daisy opened her eyes to look down at me fondly - and her eyes went wide with horror.

"Oh my god!" she cried. "No!"

"What?" I said, and then as I opened my eyes and realised what was happening to me, I thrashed my head, trying to get the flower off me. It just sank lower, covering my nose, and then as I moaned "No! No! Ohh god! Please! NO!" it covered my mouth and then closed over the top of my neck, so that as I began to scream in terror, my screams were muffled.

Daisy tried to get off me, but the plant had her in place, and was forcing her hips to pump into mine. I was squirming and thrashing beneath her but then the flower covering my head began to leak copious amounts of white fluid, and my thrashing became weaker as I was slowly suffocated. Daisy, horrified and appalled as she was made to continue to fuck my senseless body, felt the vines crawling up her chest and neck and entering her mouth. She tried to spit them out, but they began to fill her mouth with white fluid and she gasped and squealed and made choked screams as it dribbled down her chin. And then they were holding her head in place and she could only look up and moan in horror as the second flower came lower . . . lower . . . and touched her head, moving down, the fat petals sliding down Daisy's forehead, the white fluid beginning to trickle down her face as it covered her eyes . . .

"No . . . " she sobbed, "no . . . oh please . . . no . . . .ooooh . . . UNH! UUNHH! AAAAAUUUHH! AAAUUUHH!"

Her body jolted as a vine pushed between Daisy's tight buttocks and entered her, and she made guttural howls of torment as the plant occupied her, the vine slithering deep inside her arse, the flower slowly working its way down her head, covering her nose as she twitched and writhed, her arms held to her sides, her breasts shaking.

"OOOOOH!" she squealed as it slid down, "PLEEEEEASE! AAAAUUUUGHHH! AAAA-MMMMFFFFF . . . ."

And then it had covered Daisy's head, and the white fluid exploded down over her shoulders, drowning her even as she came. And then Daisy and I were just two inert and neutralised seed-pods, still naked and twitching on the bed, as the plant inseminated us. Its seeds would use us for protein.

The penultimate shot was of Vanessa, prone, naked and filthy on the floor, her head still deep in the foam-filled bucket - as if she were coming to, her hand moved slightly, and she reached weakly up to take the bucket off, but then the vines were wrapping around her legs, and we heard a muffled whimper and squeal, and then we saw her hand flinch, sag and fall to the floor, inert.

The final shot was an overhead one; Daisy and I naked and locked together on the bed, our heads encased in the flower buds, both of us nothing but naked and dead receptacles for the plant's seed; Kelly naked on the floor, her upper body buried under a thick crust of dried white gunge, fatally ruptured by the plant raping her; Vanessa naked and dead with her head in the bucket, the vines already pushed up between her thighs and bare buttocks, her body twitching gently as they seeded her.

Then Vanessa made her last, muffled "Cut!" and we all got up, pulling the vines out of us and off us, and Vanessa muttered tiredly 'that's a wrap," and at long last we embraced, us four friends, naked and filthy in the room.

We did our best to clean up; it helped that we'd laid down tarps and towels everywhere. When the room was presentable again, the four of us headed for the shower together, aching and spent. We washed ourselves off, got dressed and then went out into the night streets, bonded by the common ordeal we'd put ourselves through.

We went to a Chinese restaurant and stuffed ourselves, then went to the bar where friends met us and asked how the film was going. We were non-committal. We were wondering whether or not we had the courage to actually tell anyone about the film, or show it to anyone.

We all got fairly drunk and took a taxi back to Vanessa's. Perhaps it was the food or the drink or the relief that we had finally finished, but when we were all sitting around in Vanessa's living room, it didn't take long before Daisy and Kelly were snogging quietly. Then Kelly stood up and Daisy did too, blushing, and they said goodnight and hugged Vanessa and I, and Kelly led Daisy off to the spare room.

"I'm amazed they have any energy left," said Vanessa. "God. I'm so tired I can hardly speak."

She looked drained; her smooth face with its long intelligent nose was pale, and she had dark circles beneath her eyes. I reflected that she'd watched me being sodomised three times, and I'd seen it happen to her once. We had little to hide from each other.

"Me too," I said.

"I've loved doing this," she said. "Thank you. You were so brave. It was inspiring."

"I think we blackmailed you, in the end," I said.

"I needed it," she said. "I needed to be pushed. I want to do something else with you. I mean, if you want to. Later. A live art thing."

"Okay," I said.

"Right now, though," she said, "I want something else."

"What's that?" I said.

Vanessa stared at her wine glass for a long moment, and then stared at me with a cool, appraising gaze I'd never seen before. We looked at each other for a long moment.