The Film

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up, went over to her and held out my hand. She took it and I pulled her to her feet, and then she and I kissed, long and slow. I held her unfamiliar body, feeling her heavy breasts against me.

"I didn't think you liked men," I said.

"I like you," she said.

She took my hand and led me into the bedroom. When we were in there, she shut the door, still cool and calm in her thick jumper and jeans - only her flushed face betrayed how excited she was - and she sat on the bed and looked at me.

"Alex," she said, "why don't you take off your clothes?"

"Why?"

"I want to see you naked."

"You've seen me naked several times, now."

"That was work. I want to see you naked just here with me."

"I will if you will."

She shook he head. "Mm-mm. I want you to be naked."

"And you always get what you want."

"No, not quite. I just don't ask for things that I think I won't get."

I regarded Vanessa coolly. Tired as we were, there was a new and electric tension in the air. I had known that Vanessa was interested in girls, or at least she'd been interested in Daisy and Kelly. As we'd walked to her bedroom, we'd overheard the sighs and creaking of the bed in their room. There was no doubt that Daisy and Kelly had got back together, and were having sex. But now Vanessa seemed to be interested in me.

I held her gaze and quickly took off all my clothes, first my shirt and t-shirt, then my socks, my cargos and finally my boxers, and I tossed them onto a chair and stood before her, nude, taking my weight on one leg, the other one slightly relaxed, in a consciously classical pose. I blushed anyway.

Vanessa looked at me for a long, long moment - it was strange how she was in yet another of her sensible woolly jumpers and jeans, while I was naked, almost as if the saturnalia of the day's shoot, and indeed the whole film, hadn't happened.

Finally she said "You know, you have a gorgeous body, Alex."

"I don't think so," I said.

"I do," she said.

"I'm too skinny," I said, straightening up a little.

"You're a little bit skinny but you have a fantastic ass. You know one of the reasons why I wanted to make this film in the first place?"

"Why?"

"Come and lie here with me," she said, getting up on the bed and lying on it and patting the half next to her. I walked over and got on the bed and lay on my belly, rather coyly, and smiled at her with a mixture of bravado and embarrassment.

She smiled back, with incredible coolness.

"Tell me why you wanted to make this film," I said.

"Well, I really wanted you in it," she admitted. "I was desperately hoping you'd step up. Cause one of the things I really wanted to do was get you to do a nude scene. You know, you have what I'd consider to be the ideal guy's body."

"How's that?" I asked, delighted with this flattery. Vanessa leaned her head on one hand and caressed my bare leg and hip and flank with the other.

"Lean and not too big, not all muscles, but with a really cute ass and a nice cock."

"Thank you."

"I honestly had no idea that you were gonna end up doing what you ended up doing," she said. "I swear."

"It's been . . . very intense indeed," I admitted.

"Are you really pissed off with me?" she asked, almost timidly.

I laughed.

"Vanessa," I said, "if I were really pissed off with you, do you think I'd be lying on your bed totally naked, and not even insisting that you got naked as well?"

"You've seen me naked," she said irritably.

"That was work."

"Yes," she acknowledged.

"We were all pissed off with you, to begin with," I said. Vanessa stared at the bedspread.

"You were so above it all," I went on. "You acted all the superior director, but we knew you were getting off on it. We all knew you were as aroused as we were. We were just annoyed that you didn't put your body where your mouth was."

"I did today," she said quietly.

"You did today," I agreed. "Today we finally became a crew. Pity it was the last day of the shoot."

"That's why it can't end here," said Vanessa. "We have to do something else, the four of us. Something live, this time. In front of people."

"You said."

"Yes." She was silent. Then she looked up at me intently.

"I want to ask you about something," she said. "And if you don't want to talk about it, tell me. But I wish you would."

"Ask away."

"What was it like with John?" she asked.

I thought about it. Vanessa's caressing of my flank and thigh was regular and steady.

"It wasn't like anything else," I said. "It was way more physical than with the plant scene."

"Describe it."

"Describe what?"

"Describe what it was like," she whispered, "when he fucked you."

"It's . . . scary. And it hurts. Having a live person up there. You feel like you're being pierced by another person. It's very, very intimate."

Vanessa was now lying on her back, looking up at me, her eyes soft, her lips parted, as she listened to me.

"At first it was the machine," I said. 'that was different. It was impersonal and humiliating and mechanical but you didn't feel the emotion so much. And then when John began to fuck me . . . it was much more serious. It was like wrestling, like being owned by someone."

I reached down and took the hem of Vanessa's jumper and she raised her arms. I pulled

it off her. Beneath it, she was wearing a dark blue bra. I began to unbutton her jeans.

"So first you let him fuck you with the machine," she murmured, "and then you felt him mount you."

"Yeah."

"You felt his cock pushing your bum cheeks apart."

"Yes," I said, sliding Vanessa's jeans down her legs and off. I pulled her socks off too.

Now she was just in bra and pants. She rolled me onto my side, took my cock in her hand and began to pull on it. I gasped.

"Then you felt him touching your asshole," she breathed.

"Oooh . . . yes," I gasped.

"And then he pushed right inside you," she said, reaching around behind me and stroking me between my ass cheeks. "You let a man fuck you up the ass in front of us. You didn't think we would think you're gay? Are you sure you're not?"

"When I walk down the street," I said softly, "I don't look at guy's asses. I look at girls"."

"You have a thing about asses," she said.

"Yes."

"Me too. I loved finding excuses to fuck you up the arse. You're so beautiful when someone's doing that to you."

"Thank you," I said.

"But if you think I'm gonna consent to let you do that to me," she said, "forget it."

"I understand," I said. Vanessa's fingers were all over my most secret places, and I reached down and took her hands and removed them from me. Then I reached behind her and deftly unclipped her bra. She looked up at me, looking scared and young. I took her bra off, revealing her heavy, deep breasts with broad aureoles on the nipples.

"I would never say yes to anyone doing that to me, she said.

"I understand," I reassured her.

"So what would you do to me?" she asked with a nervous tremor in her voice.

"What would I do to you?"

"Yes," she said as I poised myself above her, looking down at her soft, curvaceous, sexy body, with just her blue briefs between me and her.

"I wouldn't wait for you to say yes," I said, and I yanked her briefs down over her hips, exposing her groin and her broad patch of dark pubic hair. She yelped and made to grab her panties. I pulled them further down, stripping Vanessa naked, and she grappled with me. We fought. She hauled on my cock and I obstinately kept two fingers stroking her wet labia, and then as she stared up at me, cursing, furious, I positioned myself and slid my cock into her vagina.

"OooHHH!" she moaned, closing her eyes and opening them again and staring at me with a mixture of lust and resentment. Then I started to fuck her, and Vanessa's anger began to melt and she shut her eyes and her body shook with my thrusts and she bit her lip and moaned "Ooooh . . . ooooh . . . oooh . . . " as I slid my cock deep inside her vulva and almost out again, and then again, and again, and again.

"But . . . " she gasped, "however much I gave in to you . . . I'd never give my consent to let you . . . auuunnhh . . . to let you . . . let you do . . . you know what . . . "

"What?" I asked.

"You know," she hissed.

I kissed her and we grabbed each other and kissed, deeply, passionately, long and slow, sealing the understanding we were forming with each other, the bond of wary trust and affection and desire, and then I was collecting her juice with my hand and stroking her between her legs, and she was so wet I could hardly keep my cock in her - and then, as I felt her cumming, burying her face in my neck and then stretching and grimacing and making loud moans, even while the orgasm was still coming through her, I pulled out and quickly rolled her onto her belly and mounted her plump hips.

"Relax," I hissed in her ear and she squealed "Oh NO! Oh god PLEASE!" and then "AAAUNNNGGGHHHH!" as I swiftly and not too gently pushed my slick cock into Vanessa's slippery, fairly well-lubricated arse.

She sprawled beneath me, her mouth stuck open in a soundless scream, as I buggered her, holding her tits, humping her ass, and then putting my hands over her eyes and shoving my cock into her tight rear aperture. "UUUiiNNHH!" she squealed, very like a pig. "UUiiNNHH! UUiiNNHH! Oh FUCK . . . "

I looked down at Vanessa, so intelligent and educated and proud of her womanhood and competent and cool, and now squirming beneath me, impaled by her ass on my cock, and I clasped her face and pushed my hips into hers as her pig-like squealing became a low howl of submission, and I felt my cock pumping semen deep into her rectum, as I reached beneath her and felt her labia spasming as another orgasm tore through her.

Then, after I'd come inside Vanessa's arse, I sagged on her and she went limp and passive, and I gingerly withdrew from her, rolled off her and turned to face her, brushing back the damp curly hair from her red and sweating face.

One blue eye was wide open, staring at me. She reached up and grabbed my hand. I clutched it. She rolled onto her side and held out her arms and we embraced. She was trembling.

"Oh god," she panted into my ear, "you d-do realise you just . . . you just raped me in my ass."

"Yes," I said. "Because you did it to me."

"Yes," she said in a half-sob.

We held each other for a long time, our naked bodies touching, and after a while we slept.

I woke up the next morning to find myself wedged behind Vanessa, my cock nestling neatly in the cleft of her bum, my arm flung over her. I opened my eyes - and saw Daisy in t-shirt and panties rummaging in a cupboard. She glanced over at me, caught my eye, beamed and gave me a huge thumbs-up before tiptoeing out of the room.

I went back to sleep.

***

And that's how Vanessa and I became the least likely couple - the uptight intellectual lesbian and the uptight intellectual straight guy. Vanessa pronounced that "lesbian" was an adjective for a certain kind of behaviour and there was no contradiction in her falling in love with me. I said pretty much the same thing. And at night, in bed, we found that we had an almost endless choice of role to play. Sometimes we were the straight couple, having missionary sex. Sometimes we were the domme and her boi, with Vanessa borrowing a strap-on to fuck me. Sometimes, especially after a day when she'd been telling other people what to do, she would get into her darkest mood and then she would want to play the victim and have her choice taken away, and be degraded and used. And sometimes, which were maybe our happiest times, we seemed to be all sexes at once, and there was no limit to what would go where and who would stick what in which orifice.

And, yes, Vanessa finally came up with the project we could after The Film. The live art project that would involve us all.