The Finchley Flasher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first woman to appear was Ariel herself, her splendid six-foot, two-inch frame towering over the women who followed in her wake. Her long, luxuriant, platinum-blond hair fell halfway down her back like a massive sheet of highly polished bronze, and it swished from side to side in stern purposefulness in keeping with the woman's strident march. Edmund saw that she was just as beautiful as he had remembered—the only thing missing from the penetrating, steely blue eyes was any indication that there might lurk a soul within. But more disturbingly, her face had taken on a new and more startling demeanor: a singular viciousness that was reflected in the previously absent downward turn of her left lower lip, giving her otherwise flawlessly beautiful complexion a sinister and sardonic appearance.

Following quickly upon Ariel's heels were several other women Edmund recognized from his previous ordeal with the abusive gang of female supremacists. There was, first and foremost, Doris Whitehead, an outspoken and provocative forty-year-old tart with enormous breasts that seemed to defy gravity. Her tall, sinewy frame was outfitted in a clinging, black dress that barely covered her sumptuous thighs. Her loud voice rang out like a brass bell, its shrill ululations frequently drowning out the combined chatter of the assembled group.

And on either side of Doris, looking like a mismatched pair of bookends, were the fraternal twins, Fay and Kay, their huge natural breasts bouncing freely up and down as they strove to keep in step with Ariel. They were brunettes in their mid-thirties—pretty, plump, and sexually voracious. They reminded Edmund of those voluptuous porn stars of the past who found little shame in displaying their nominally overweight bodies to their less than discriminating fans. He recalled how the twins enjoyed fucking him straightaway without any kind of introduction at all and how he was forced to savor each woman's pungent juices as they propped their slick vaginas on his unwilling face.

But these three women were the only familiar faces that he had remembered from his Finchley experience. The other women who were now gathering in droves around him were unknown to him, and although most of them spoke with American accents, he did hear a few foreign voices in the mix. One woman, a tall blond he heard someone call "Greta," gave him a wan smile as she passed by, the hem of her gray skirt grazing his leg as she did so.

Ariel now stood only a few feet away from Edmund as the crowd behind her came to a grinding halt. Suddenly the deafening roar of the clattering heels came to an end, and the mendacious creature looked upon her prey with disdain and mocking amusement.

"You really didn't think this was over, did you, Edmund?" the evil woman said in a most patronizing way.

Before waiting for him to answer, she instructed some of the women to move the partitions into position next to fallen Flasher.

"Place them all around him in a semicircle," Ariel ordered. "I want them all to be able to see each other as we teach them their lesson."

"What are you going to do to us, huh lady?" Billy asked Ariel.

"The first thing I'm going to do is tape your fucking mouth shut if you say just one more word," she threatened. "No talking, mother fucker!"

To emphasize her point, she told one of her associates, an attractive but stern-faced, women in her early thirties she called "Marge," to slap Billy across the face. This Marge did without the slightest compunction. "You do as you're told you little prick or I'll tape your damn mouth shut!"

"Who's the new Gestapo flunky, Ariel?" Edmund asked, sizing up the new recruit with contempt.

The offended woman shot Edmund a hateful look but Ariel only laughed.

"Even in defeat you are still a brave man, Edmund. Allow me to introduce you to our Sister Marge Davis, lately of Blackley, Manchester. Marge was a former lieutenant under our dear departed sister Angelique Anjou, the founder of our Order."

"I have no idea what the devil you're talking about."

"Our Order, Edmund. It's called the 'Sisterhood'. I don't expect you to understand but you will soon enough."

She said nothing more and instead directed her attention to the placement of the captive males.

Edmund watched with an ever-increasing sense of dread as groups of women rolled the wheeled platforms containing their naked and trembling cargo into position around him, forming a straight angle with him placed conspicuously in the center. On his right was George, looking as though he could break free of his chains at any time but was, in reality, quite unable to do so. He continuously tested his fetters to no avail until Ariel finally threatened to castrate him then and there unless he desisted, which he promptly did. To his left was Billy, looking downtrodden and fearful. He watched the women move about him with athletic grace as they dutifully obeyed the will of their leader, his courage slowly waning.

"Do you think they're going to do us in, Flasher?" he asked, in a creaky voice.

"I doubt that is their intention," Edmund replied. "But then again we're dealing with a psychopath."

Billy's face suddenly turned pale and he let out a soft moan.

"Don't worry," Edmund continued. "I think they just want to punish us—that's all."

Billy was not in the least bit reassured by this statement and continued moaning to himself.

Edmund wondered what sort of extreme and exotic torture would be exacted upon him and his fellow prisoners. He didn't want to scare Billy but he knew that the blond beauty was not going to go easy on him like she did the last time she had him under her control. Nor was she likely to treat the other victims any more considerately. His thoughts centered on Jenny now and how much anguish she must be suffering in the wake of his disappearance. She would have contacted the office once he failed to show up for dinner but they would know nothing. It was quite impossible that anyone would find him any time soon—especially if it were true that he were indeed many miles north of Manhattan. He realized that Ariel must have been planning to kidnap and torture him for quite a long while and that he was, in fact, quite alone and at his captor's mercy. The thought that he and the other men might be imprisoned in the warehouse for an indefinite amount of time made his shudder.

Once all the partitions had been put in place, Ariel allowed the women to take their time admiring, or in some cases, denigrating, the dozen naked men on display before them. Callous and often rude comments were made about the men's genitalia, and the women found great enjoyment in slapping the men's exposed genitals with their hands to witness the painful reaction that resulted. Edmund, because of his almost impossible good looks, was not a target of such behavior. He was fawned over repeatedly, and promises were made to him by various leering women that they were going to drain him of every tiny bit of his sperm until nothing but a shriveled up husk was left behind. Such threats only made him sneer. He knew, that as Ariel's prize catch, she would never allow her subordinates to have free reign over him. She wanted him to herself—of this he was certain.

The men had remained silent for fear of being physically harmed, but some of them were now growing restive and demanded to be set free. To these Ariel simply had their mouths taped shut. The others hung from their chains in mute disbelief as the crowds of women cajoled them and humiliated them, warning them that if they spoke they might face worse consequences.

"The only speaking that you will do," Ariel said to the men, "is in response to a question put to you by either I, or one of the Sisters. If you speak out of turn you will be punished."

The few men who had tape applied to their mouths grunted loudly and struggled desperately with their chains. In response, Ariel warned them that if they continued to rebel that she would castrate them, just as she had previously threatened to do to George. This effectively put their rebellion to a stop.

"Now listen to me, all of you," the statuesque blond began, her eyes flashing. "You are here because you are guilty of sexually molesting innocent women. Some of you have even raped them. And this man, the legendary Finchley Flasher," she said, pointing to Edmund, "is here because he escaped from me a year ago and caused me to suffer a humiliating setback. We, the women of the Sisterhood, are now going to exact revenge upon all of you for your crimes against womanhood. We do not intend to kill any of you, but that doesn't mean that I am beyond seriously considering it should any of you be foolish enough to provoke me to wrath. But you will be punished. And I assure you that you will suffer—greatly. And when you have suffered enough and to my satisfaction, you will be released. But should you get it into your heads that you will go to the police, or that you will take it upon yourselves to seek retribution for the punishment meted out to you today, be well advised that I will employ the vast powers at my command to extinguish your puny and miserable existences with no more remorse or consideration than I would feel in crushing a bug."

To show the men that she was utterly serious about her intent, Ariel directed their attention to a small group of women who had just entered the room. These formidable looking Sisters were armed with automatic weapons and outfitted with enough body armor to thwart any attack. They took their positions at various locations around the room, looking for all intents and purposes like the advance guard of some invading army.

"I trust that I have made my point clear," Ariel said, her menacing glance focusing on each prisoner in turn.

It was apparent to Edmund that Ariel had lost whatever sense of empathy she might have once possessed and had to now to be regarded as one who would keep her awful promises should he, or any of the other men, push her too far. To show that she now regarded any intimation of retaliation as the feeble posturing it really was, Ariel ordered her assistants to remove the tape that had kept the few demonstrative prisoners silent. The men were now painfully aware that to speak without permission was to invite harsh retaliation, possibly death, and so they remained quiet yet observant.

Seeing that everything was in order, Ariel now assumed a more salubrious aspect. With utter incredulity Edmund watched as she introduced some of the more important members of her organization to the dozen naked men, who themselves could only stare in mute wonder at the woman's unbridled audacity.

In addition to Marge Davis, Doris Whitehead, and the fraternal twins Fay and Kay, there was now paraded before their astonished eyes a bevy of characters whom Edmund had never seen before. There was the woman previously referred to as "Greta" who full name was "Greta Hofsteddar," a stunning Norwegian blond who, it was soon learned had, like Marge Davis, been a top lieutenant under the leadership of the deceased Angelique Anjou. She was attired in a three-piece gray business suit and looked down upon each man as if he were nothing more than an afterthought. The scorn she felt toward the men was reflected in her terse, unemotional words, which sent a cold shiver up Edward's spine. As she inspected each man one after the other, she came upon one poor creature who had actually broken down and cried. To this man she laughed and then slapped him hard across the face.

"I'll give you something to cry about, pig!" the harpy spat as she watched her victim reel from the blow.

When she came to Edmund she smiled lasciviously and licked her lips as though she were savoring a choice cut of beef. Edmund looked her straight in the eye and thought she must be as mad as her unenlightened leader. She then moved on to review the other remaining men, laughing or mocking them as the situation warranted.

Other women followed, and after a while Edmund lost count of the vast number of Sisters that passed before him, each one furnished with an implacable desire to see him and the other victims pay for their crimes against the female race. There was a woman called only "Spider" who had a score of spider tattoos decorating her arms and neck. She made it clear that she enjoyed biting people and was almost inspired to take a nip out of Billy's small penis, much to his chagrin. She was rather slightly built with auburn hair pulled back into a bun. Her face was not unpleasant but her mannerisms reminded Edmund of those of a furtive rabbit.

And then there was the frightening apparition called "Thula," a stolid Russian woman who stood almost as tall as Edmund and had the face of a man. She spoke mostly in her native tongue but did speak passably good English. Regardless of which language she employed, there could have been no doubt that her loud and acrid declamations were intended to intimidate and ridicule. She carried a long walking stick that she used to poke and prod her victims as she surveyed with pleasure their dangling bodies. Edmund found her unwomanly gait most distressing and turned his head away when she approached him.

"No like what you see?" the ugly woman said, laughing in his face.

As she moved away he heaved a sigh of relief, his eyes refusing to look upon her awkward form as it passed into the ranks of standing women.

Edmund noted that the age of these Sisters was quite broad, ranging from some young specimens who must have been around eighteen or nineteen to some old crones who had to be at least in their seventies. But no matter what they looked like, or regardless of their age, these two hundred or so women all had one thing in common: the total and complete dismemberment of the male ego. And, he feared, of the physical aspect as well.

Again he thought of Jenny and how much he loved her. She had been the one responsible, at least in part, for helping him overcome the psychological burdens he had carried within him since boyhood. She had, by the strength of her love for him, provided the needed ballast to keep him afloat during the stormy periods of their relationship when it was still not beyond possibility that he might sink back down into that vast ocean of depravity that made him such an unlikely hero to the group of men who had founded an organization in his name. But now he wondered if he would ever see Jenny again. He wondered if the mad woman standing before him would finally commit the ultimate atrocity and do away with him once and for all.

"Before we commence with the festivities," Ariel began in a staid tone, "I would like to make you miscreants aware of a few things. If you haven't guessed by now, the man—that godlike specimen you see in the midst of you—is none other than Edmund Kent, the Finchley Flasher."

Despite the warnings given by Ariel, several of the men exclaimed their admiration loudly, which annoyed her greatly.

"Enough!" she shouted. "He, like you, is going to be punished for his crimes. And just so you know, all of you—and yes, you too, Edmund—have been injected with the EJAX-472 male fertility drug, which has now been replicating in your bloodstreams for the past eight or nine hours. It will not cause you any permanent physical damage, but you will see a marked increase in penis size and sperm production. This, of course, will be incorporated as part of your punishment."

A general cry of alarm rose up from the men who had no idea whatsoever what she was talking about. For Edmund it was the dreaded acknowledgment of a recurring nightmare. He had tried valiantly to find a way to combat the effects of the insidious EJAX drug for the past year without success. And now he was once again under its terrible influence. But this time the concentration in blood was exponentially greater than it ever had been before. All that was necessary to get the drug working was a little simple sexual stimulation, and he knew that Ariel would waste no time in getting things underway.

"It's bad enough you injected me with that stuff but now you've done it to those blokes too," Edmund said to Ariel in an angry tone. "Do you know what you've done here?"

"I know perfectly well what I've done," Ariel replied coldly. "And it's just what you and the rest of your fellow scum deserve."

"You insane bitch! You've condemned us all to a life of misery! The EJAX drug is unstable. It can't be controlled."

It appeared for a moment that Marge Davis was going to take a swing at Edmund in retaliation for his outburst, but Ariel merely shook her head at the woman and the taciturn underling quickly refrained.

"I know that, Edmund. Why do think I gave it to you in the first place?"

"You knew?"

"Oh, Dr. Swensen has since perfected the drug. But the drug I gave you was never meant to be used on people. It was, as you say, unstable."

"You are truly evil, Ariel. You won't get away with this."

"I think I will," she replied with an air of finality.

Ariel nodded to her assistants and they fell into action, arranging the men so that they were placed in two rows facing each other approximately six feet apart. Against much protest, each victim was forced to open his mouth into which was placed the end piece of a tube of rubber hosing. The end of each hose was connected to the bottom of large plastic funnels that were roughly twelve inches in diameter at one end and then tapered off to one inches round at the base. The base of each funnel was connected to the rubber hose and secured to each man's head so that the victim wore it like a crown of sorts, with the tube falling downward across his face. The contraption looked ridiculous and provoked much laughter from the crowd of spectators.

"Do you actually think they'll shoot that high?" Doris asked Ariel, as she went around to each man to make certain that the tubing was in place.

"Oh, yes," Ariel laughed. "They certainly will."

The tubes now securely in place, Ariel ordered her assistants to begin masturbating the men. Within moments the women had each man fully erect and then the drug kicked in. For Edmund there was really nothing to be surprised about when his penis grew to be twice its normal ten-inch size. But for the other men, seeing their cocks double in size right before their eyes caused great consternation. Billy, who was still positioned next to Edmund, stared down at the new and improved version of his rather mundane four-inch specimen looking both alarmed and yet pleased at the transformation. Most of the Sisters, including those performing the masturbation, had never witnessed the physical changes that resulted from the EJAX drug, and gasped aloud as they watched the penile flesh grow twice its size. The testicles, too, expanded exponentially to accommodate the now proliferating influx of fresh, new sperm that was being replicated at an incredibly abnormal rate.

Ariel stood close to Edmund, watching with delight as his cock assumed its former drug-induced dimensions; his balls quickly filling with sperm and swollen three times their normal size.

"Keep jerking him," she instructed the girl doing the masturbating. "And make sure that when he's ready to cum that you aim for the funnel atop the other man's head."

"Yes, miss," the girl dutifully replied.

"That goes for all of you, ladies," Ariel reminded them. She then turned to Edmund. "You're going to drink some sperm today," she laughed.

Edmund, of course, could not reply. All he knew was that it was just a matter of time before each man started to erupt into the funnel opposite them, and then the slimy offering of sperm would cascade down the tube and into their open mouths. The thought of it made him sick to his stomach.

The girl masturbating Edmund was barely eighteen years old. She was petite, pretty, and seemed rather shy. But her shyness was belied by her eagerness to bring him to orgasm. He had seen the way she looked at him as she savagely pulled on his distended organ and knew that, under normal circumstances, she would have been easy prey if he had been so inclined. He watched her tiny, well manicured fingers play adeptly over the terrain of his taut flesh and wondered how many times in her young life she had done the same thing to other boys. Looking around him he saw that all the other men were in a similar situation as he was—their cocks primed and on the verge of releasing their hot, sticky seed into the funnels atop their neighbor's heads. The sight of it made him laugh despite himself. If this was any indication of the punishments to come, he was prepared to be more amused that frightened.

123456...9