The Finchley Flasher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you are all anxious to learn what reward awaits the winner of our contest," she began in measured tones. "Well I am now going to tell you."

She walked over to Edmund who, now feeling somewhat refreshed and standing on his feet, looked down upon the beautiful but evil woman with trepidation.

"Did you enjoy fucking Marie?" she asked him.

Without a pause he replied, "Yes, I enjoyed it."

"Good. I wanted to get you warmed up."

"For what?"

Ariel laughed and threw her head back, the beauty and luster of her resplendent blond mane making a statement of its own.

"You want to know what the prize is, don't you?" she asked, speaking directly at him.

He searched the beautiful face, trying to find some clue that somehow remained elusive in her speech.

"Go ahead, Edmund. Ask me."

Her eyes sparkled preternaturally, penetrating the inches of space between her face and his with laser-like precision, possessed with the power of arcane knowledge.

He took a step back to create some distance between himself and the object of his hatred. And then he noticed that Marge and Greta had quietly moved up behind their superior, waiting, calculating, in advance of his response. Two armed guards appeared to his right, their rifles slung low but their muzzles pointed in his direction.

"What's the reward, Ariel?" he asked finally, fearing the worst.

Without so much as a warning, the blond beauty removed her panties from under her skirt and shoved them into his astonished face.

"I am!"

(To be continued.)

1...456789