The Finchley Flasher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marge, Doris, and Greta walked gingerly up and down the line inspecting each girl's handiwork and making adjustments to the gear as necessary. Marge made it clear that she would not be too happy if too much sperm escaped the funnels, and told the girls that their vigilance would be well rewarded. Up and down went the flurry of hands as each girl assiduously applied herself to her task. Soon the men started to grunt and groan as they began to reach orgasm.

"How many times have you bastards exposed yourselves to innocent women on the street and then had the audacity to shoot your sperm onto them?" Marge said to the men in disparaging tones. "Well...now you can have it done to you! And even better, you can drink your nasty filth too!"

The reverberating sounds of many quickly moving hands performing their sensuous up and down motions teased beyond endurance the dozen helpless cocks. The crowd drew closer to watch the spectacle, forming a ring around the victims.

"Are we going to see another big eruption from these chaps that we saw the last time?" Fay asked Ariel.

"Yes, Fay. I would advise you not to get too close or you'll get splashed."

"Oh, she don't mind getting splashed!" Kay laughed. "She loves cum."

"We all love cum, my dear," Fay replied. "Well, some of us do."

The sexual tension in the room was now at its highest level. It was not just the men who were being titillated beyond their endurance—it was the women too. The autoeroticism engendered by the physical acts being performed on the men acted like a potent mental aphrodisiac on the women themselves, causing several of them to moan aloud in sexual delight and finger their wet mounds with relish.

Edmund was on the brink of orgasm and could not hold off much longer. The girl had done her job too well. At one point she leaned in toward him and whispered into his ear.

"I wish I was the one drinking your cum," she admitted shamelessly and without skipping a beat.

Her hot breath and the loveliness of her presence sent him over the edge.

Great streams of hot lava shot out of his swollen cock, flying high up into the air in front of the startled girl. Now that he was ejaculating the entire crowd of women urged the girl on, reminding her to aim the spurting streams of cock juice into the funnel above the man's head opposite Edmund. That poor fellow, whose name was Teddy, looked up in horror as the torrent of hot, creamy seed splashed into the receptacle on his head and washed down the transparent tubing that led into his mouth. He tried to tip his head downward to avoid the flow of sperm but it was useless. Edmund was still ejaculating, and the girl was quite adept at making sure that almost every drop of semen found its way into the funnel. Unable to block the flow, the man had no choice but to drink the viscous brew, swallowing reluctantly with each mouthful.

"This is so cool!" the girl screeched with delight as she forced Edmund to erupt over and over again, her right hand now awash with his sticky white spunk.

Ariel and the other women looked on in satisfaction as Edmund's prick gave up its store of pent-up sperm. The other men were also now on the verge of releasing their own stores of semen and they did so almost at exactly the same time. Ariel couldn't have asked for a finer display.

Acting as if on cue, all eleven cocks began spewing their enormous loads at once, sending large jets of cream sailing into the air in front of them. Due to the diligence of the women masturbating them, most of the salvos reached their destinations with astounding accuracy. But many of the thick white loads went high up into the air and some of the women had to run from the incoming missiles to escape being hit.

"Duck!" one woman screamed to her friend as the unsuspecting woman, her concentration focused elsewhere, received a face full of spunk.

It was something of a perverted fantasy come to life to see these dozen cocks shooting off simultaneously, filling the air with long thick bands of cum. But what entertained the women the most was to see rope after rope of sperm fly into the funnels where the men were compelled to drink the salty beverage as it traveled down the rubbing tubing and into their mouths. The noise of the cheering crowd was deafening when the excited women saw Edmund slurp down a huge mouthful of sperm that found its way into his funnel. He swallowed involuntarily, letting the distasteful offering linger only for a moment on his tongue until it slithered slowly down his throat. It took all his power of mind to stop himself from puking. The crowd, seeing how much he abhorred the disgusting liquid, erupted in cheers of unbridled joy.

"Swallow it all, my dear!" Kay laughed hysterically as Edmund struggled to prevent himself from gagging on the copious offering.

The cocks continued to explode toward one another, and the streams of cum that failed to reach their target either splashed somewhere on the victim's face or body or saturated the floor in front of them. Doris, overcome with excitement, took over the masturbation of one man, roughly handling his cock and forcing it to spit out great streams of juice high up into the air to the delight of the audience. Marge, too, as stubborn and taciturn as she could sometimes be, could not refrain from getting her hands around the penis of one of the more handsome male specimens. She jerked his prick with vicious strokes, provoking a series of intense cum shots that made everyone gasp with joy.

Spider looked on in awe as she watched Edmund shoot out what seemed to be his second dozen of long, arcing ropes of sperm. And she watched with fascination the less distinguished pricks belonging to Billy and George, respectively, as their handlers forced ever-increasing loads of cum to be released into the funnels above the heads of their associates. Many women, including the unpleasant Thula, were now openly masturbating themselves in response to the dramatic and entertaining sexual display. The men's orgasms were continuing unabated now for almost three minutes, and the more cum they ejaculated, the more enhanced the women's desires became. Some, with the aid of dildos, began fucking each other on the hard wooden floor in front of the crowd. The sexual frenzy became so intense between the women that it threatened to overshadow Ariel's spectacle. But the fear of that happening was quickly put to rest when, after an unprecedented four minutes, the sperm stopped flowing and each man's cock suddenly went dry.

"That was simply beautiful!" Ariel exclaimed as she congratulated the girls who had performed so well the task of masturbating the men. "You girls should be proud. You got most of the men's nasty sperm down their throats!"

All the women cheered the twelve girls as they retired to the washroom to clean up. Ariel ordered the assistants to give each man some water to drink to act as a chaser to the many loads of spunk they had been forced to swallow. Edmund was grateful for the cool refreshing liquid but he hated Ariel now more than ever. She looked quite smug he thought surrounded by her powerful and beautiful friends. And she seemed secure in the knowledge that she had made him look like an utter fool and that she would continue to humiliate him until the wanton bitch's sadism had been satiated.

Now that the ordeal was over, Edmund and the other men heaved collective sighs of relief. Unlike them however, he knew that this was only the beginning of their trials. Soon the EJAX drug would once again force upon them the great mutation of their genitals and exacerbate the production of billions of robust sperm that would demand release. What form the next punishment would take he could not imagine. But knowing Ariel, she had a tendency to build upon prior successes. He closed his eyes and waited.

After a relatively short respite, Ariel ordered her assistants to release all twelve men from their constraints and to position them in two rows side by side. Although the men were now free from their shackles, they were forced to put their hands behind their backs and were handcuffed. Surrounding them during this transition were the armed guards, most of whom were former members of Interpol. Ariel wanted to impress upon the men, especially those who seemed ready to retaliate at the first opportunity, that if they should be so foolish to cause any trouble they might wind up dead.

"Don't get it into your heads that I will tolerate any nonsense from any of you," Ariel said threateningly to the first man in the line opposite Edmund. He was a burly fellow with a large brown mustache and a decidedly macho attitude. He was a few inches shorter than the devilish fiend addressing him and he had to look up at her as she insinuated herself upon him. "Do I make myself clear?"

"If I had my hands free I'd break your neck," the burly man said snarling into her face.

He had no sooner finished speaking when three rifles were pointed directly at his head.

"You're either very brave or a fool," Ariel said, looking down on him contemptuously. "I'd say the latter."

She moved away from him but he continued to stare her down. It was almost as if he were deliberately provoking her. Ariel responded by telling him that he was going to have something hard and nasty shoved up his bung hole and then had her assistants escort the men into the area beyond the makeshift wall that had served as a dividing line between two separate and distinct parts of the warehouse.

The entire entourage, led by Ariel and the shackled men, entered a much larger area in the middle of which were placed twelve long benches about six feet apart. At certain spots on the benches were plastic saddles, approximately ten in all, which were designed to accommodate a person's bottom, and in the middle of each saddle was a plastic dildo roughly four inches in height. It seemed that each saddle was connected to its base by a small trip wire whose function Edmund could not discern from mere observation.

The women, once they saw the rows of benches with the dildos sticking out of them, began to laugh and chatter loudly amongst themselves. It was clear to Edmund that he and his fellow prisoners were going to be made to sit on those sinister looking pieces of plastic for the entertainment of the crowd. He felt his heart sink at yet another round of humiliation to be suffered at the hands of the diabolic madwoman.

At Ariel's bidding, the assistants had each man straddle their individual bench and told them that they must each sit down on every dildo until their ass checks were flush with the saddle. This would cause a bell to sound upon which they could then proceed to the next dildo until they had successfully sat on all ten of them. The last one to complete the journey would suffer a penalty. What that penalty was, Ariel would not say. But the look in her eyes was one of deliciously evil expectancy.

"I call this a 'Sybian' for males," she said laughingly to her friends. "They won't get any enjoyment out of it, but we certainly will!"

The crowd cheered wildly.

"What a delightfully wicked idea!" Doris said, congratulating her friend. "Very inventive indeed!"

"Thank you, Doris," Ariel replied with a big smile.

Ariel then ordered her assistants to begin greasing each of the dildos with abundant globs of Vaseline to help make the intrusion of the dildos into each man's anus more effective.

"Never let it be said that I don't have a heart," the blond bitch shouted merrily to the men. "Now when you hear the whistle you may begin."

Moments later one of the assistants blew the whistle and each man began walking up the aisle as fast as he could. It was a pathetic sight to see them awkwardly negotiate the wooden benches they were forced to straddle, which was made even more difficult because their hands were tied behind them, making their efforts less than satisfactory. The sight of seeing so many of the men in such uncomfortable and awkward positions proved hilarious to the cheering crowd. And the ridiculous manner in which they each had to sit on the dildo, painful and demeaning as it was, was compounded by the sounding of the bell, which signaled that they had absorbed the full four inches into their sphincters.

Edmund cursed Ariel as he made his way up the aisle. The dildos were well lubricated but he had never experienced having anything inserted into his anus before, and the unwelcome feeling of having a foreign object inside of him made him wince in pain. He looked around to see how the other men were doing and saw that he was actually in the lead. George was behind him, now on his fifth dildo. But Billy was having a very tough time of it, losing his balance more than once and now coming up last. The poor man was finding that running this particular gauntlet was more than he could handle.

"It fucking hurts!" the little man exclaimed as the bell rang signaling his successful insertion of the fifth dildo.

The crowd was in hysterics. Even the morose face of Marge Davis was now contorted with laughter from witnessing Billy's tortuous ordeal. And Greta was no less entertained, finding herself forced to sit down because she was laughing so hard.

The burly man was proceeding at a nominal pace, sitting on each dildo without complaint, as if trying to show Ariel that he was immune to the actual pain he was experiencing. But despite the discomfort, the utter shame he felt was reflected in his eyes that never once dared to look upon the jeering faces of his tormentors.

Edmund was now well in the lead with George coming up second. As Edmund heard the tenth and final bell ring he was grabbed by one of the guards and pushed against the wall and restrained. His body was dripping with sweat and his anus hurt terribly. He watched George complete his routine and presently all the men finished within minutes of each other. Billy came in last, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"This is fucking horrible!" the distraught man cried. He then turned to the crowd. "You degraded bunch of animals!"

Instead of being offended, the ecstatic multitude reacted with gales of laughter.

"How does your arse feel, you little fucker?" Fay taunted Billy. "Serves you right you miserable little creature!"

The laughter continued unabated for several minutes as the men were now led back to the room they had previously occupied. In the middle of the floor had been placed a large blue tarp. Other than that, nothing had been moved.

"Well, well," Ariel began. "It's time for the loser to suffer the consequences."

She said this with such relish that it made Edward's blood run cold.

But it was Billy's facial reaction that told the whole story.

"What are you going to do to me?" he asked Ariel in a whimpering voice.

Without giving him the courtesy of an answer, she directed the guards to force him into a kneeling position in the center of the tarp. The other men were then told to form a ring around him. With a silent nod from Ariel her assistants began fondling the men's genitals until each man had achieved an erection.

Once again, the EJAX drug began its stealthy work, causing each man's cock to expand to twice its normal size along with a concurrent increase in testicular and spermatic volume. The girls stroked away with complete disregard for the men, as if they were performing a strictly mechanical act.

"You really are quite a pathetic sight, aren't you?" Ariel said to the kneeling man with a voice filled with disgust. "Quite pathetic indeed."

The crowd, echoing her sentiments, heaped insult after insult upon the forlorn man.

"What's the matter little baby?" Doris taunted Billy. "Never had a bukkake before?"

Billy took her remonstrance with silence, knowing that his responses would be met with only more effrontery. He prepared himself for the inevitable by dropping his head onto his chest, hoping that the volleys of cum would fall mostly on his body and not his face.

The assistants continued to work on each man's cock with complete efficiency of movement, never once looking at the men directly or varying their tempo or grip. Edmund was in the hands of a tall brunette with a face like that of a young Julia Roberts. He found himself actually enjoying her perfunctory handjob, her singular detachment providing a distinct, yet unusual, turn-on so unlike the passionate attentions Jenny always afforded him. He watched her lovely long hair sway back and forth as her grip brought him ever closer to orgasm, and he drew his body as close to hers as he could, embracing the sweet fragrance of her perfumed hair. At one point she turned her face toward his and she smiled but said nothing. In her expression he thought he saw a corresponding look of lust; intense yet controlled, and determined to fulfill the dictates of her mistress.

Suddenly the burly man, who had been masturbated by the eighteen-year-old girl who had previously brought Edmund to such a glorious climax, screamed as if in agony and released a thick wad of hot cum high into the air toward Billy. The unfortunate loser saw the missile coming toward him and tilted his head to one side to avoid the oncoming blast. However, as he did so, several other men began to erupt in similar fashion, sending large arcs of hot sperm careening at him, splashing into his face and hair and even his open mouth. The already excited women screamed with joy when they saw the hapless Billy inadvertently swallow several loads of pungent spunk.

"Yeah!" Kay exclaimed with delight. "Fill up his god damn mouth with jizz you fucking scum bags!"

Try as he might, Billy could simply not avoid the shower of semen that was now engulfing him on all sides. The sticky ropes assaulted both his upper and lower body in great and unending waves of slimy opalescence, adorning him in a thick, white lacquer that dripped off his body onto the tarp in obscene, gelatinous globs. Edmund contributed profusely to the general attack, his prick reacting with utter obedience to his handler's determined attentions. As the Julia Roberts look-alike pulled up on him, his cock spurted out rope after rope of creamy cum that sailed out into the thick melee of sperm that fell about the beleaguered Billy in waves of unending slime. The poor man tried to put on a heroic front, but it was clear that he was failing in the attempt, and now sat down in the viscous pool collecting at his feet, his face covered with sperm and tears.

"Look at the poor little man!" Thula said mockingly. "He's crying girls! What do you think of that?"

"I think he looks like a little bukkake girl!" Spider exclaimed, watching with fascination as the sperm missiles splashed into Billy's thin frame.

A roar of laughter reached Billy's spunk-filled ears as he fought valiantly to protect his face from the continuing assault. Even George, Billy's friend, had no choice but to cover his compatriot in his own special brand of hot sauce. It was just another added insult to an already extremely insulting and degrading episode.

Finally, after a full three minutes of EJAX-induced ejaculations, the spectacle came to an end. Billy was cleaned up and he, along with all the other men, were freed of their chains and allowed access to a makeshift barracks with beds and food waiting for them. The guards, their automatic weapons always at the ready, made sure that no one fell out of line.

The punishment was over for today. Ariel and her friends would be back again tomorrow for more fun and games. It was now well past midnight and tomorrow was another day.

************

It was on the fourth day after Edmund's abduction that Jenny received a tangible lead as to his possible fate. It had come from a woman named Sally who worked in Edmund's department. She was with Edmund at the time he got into the taxi and noted that it was not the same kind of car service that her company always used. Because Edmund had been in a rush, he had not noticed this fact right off, but Sally saw that the license plate was not a New York plate at all but from some other state. She thought it might have been a New Jersey plate but could not be certain. However she did recall some of the numbers, and this information was forwarded to the Sisterhood headquarters in Los Angeles. Alice had hoped that this information might lead to Edmund's whereabouts. Meanwhile, Jenny was a wreck.

1...34567...9