The Flatmates

Story Info
She slips, and both fall in love!
11.2k words
4.29
23k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jake. It's me your mom... Why didn't you pick-up your phone yesterday?" His mother's voice trailed off. "I was worried sick about you. Are you okay dear?"

"I'm sorry mom... I was pissed... and didn't think much. But I'm okay now." Jake said with a pain in his voice that only a mother could detect. It made her worries worst.

"Why. Is everything all right, dear?" His mother said with a concern in her voice.

"Uh... you could say that. Don't worry mom, I'm all right." Jake said trying to sound okay. "Besides I don't want to worry you in your vacation. By the way, how's your trip coming along? Having fun?"

"It's... uh... fun. I made a couple of friends here, and we are having well 'OKAY' time." His mother said focusing on the word OKAY.

"How come? Mom, you should be having fun. You've already done enough for me. Now stop worrying. I'm eighteen you know."

"Sure, I tried. But I was so worried when you didn't answer my calls yesterday." Jake's mom replied. "But now that I know my young man is perfect, so maybe I'll enjoy more."

"Okay, mom bye... And do have some fun. You deserve." Jake said with a smile. "And... don't forget to bring me a list of things that I gave you."

"Sure, honey." She said putting her phone down. There was no way that she'd forget that. After all, this vacation was her son's gift for her birthday.

Though Janice did not have such vast fortune, she had enough to put Jake through high school and get him (almost) everything he wanted. Once when Jake was thirteen, he asked his mom to buy him some computers to set up his own lab, a workstation from where he can do whatever he wanted -designing, programming, testing, gaming and all of the PC related things. After all Jake was a computer geek. Janice had someone examine the spare room and spoke about setting a five computer workstation for Jake. The initial cost the person predicted for getting everything set-up was around ten-thousand dollars, less than her budget of fifteen-thousand. But Jake cut the cost almost by half and got everything done at around sixty-five hundred dollars. He bought the parts he required and build five PCs -all by himself- during the Christmas holidays. This was the first of many signs he'd shown of his extraordinary intelligence.

Jake was a straight-A student. Fully committed towards his future. He knew what he wanted to be and what he needed to do in order to achieve that. She'd given him the rest of remaining thirty-five hundred dollars, knowing full well that he'd use it better than her. She saw the results when he extended his lab capacity by adding three laptops and a couple of other devices that Janice could not describe.

Jake was already planning for college when he was fifteen. He graduated from high-school with top marks and got an opportunity to join MIT on full merit. Jake even got some sizeable prize money over the years, from the different competitions he'd participated, and from his school for his performance. And, had kept all those donations in a savings account. And on Janice's birthday, he surprised her with a week's vacation in France. The cost of the trip and planned activities were around twenty-thousand, and he'd given her ten thousand dollars' worth traveling debit card. She did not want him to spend so much on her and told him that she would not spend money from the debit card, but when he gave her a list of things he wanted and explained the total cost of those to be around half of debit card, she reluctantly took the money.

The first semester of his College was about to end for Jake. He'd made some friends but mostly kept to himself. Except for his roommate Lisa. She was the one who he confined to. He also had Sam, but she showed her true colors yesterday. And he didn't want to even think about her. Jake desperately wanted to sit with Lisa and bitch about his life. But she'd gone to visit her cousin for two days. And he was all alone till she came back.

'Just how pathetic am I?' Jake thought. After constantly being bullied throughout his life. He'd been called names, beaten, bruised and made fun of by almost every one of those 'pathetic' popular kids. Those who played sports and dated cheerleaders. Just yesterday he was pushed-off by some guy named Jim, who, later tossed his book into the hall. Thank god it wasn't damaged or anything.

"Just forget about all of it, Olsen," Jake said to himself and started working on the project due next week. Jake always wanted to be prepared and always did some backup work -in case any 'mishap' happened. He spent the two days of the weekend finishing all the projects and homework due till the month after. And even made some progress on his side project designing the user interface.

"Hey, Jake. Long-time no see, girlfriend!!" Lisa said as she entered Jake's room. Only to find him half asleep beside his pile of books.

"Wakey-Wakey sleepy-head," Lisa said as she opened the curtains. "I have a surprise for you."

"Hey, Lisa," Jake mumbled. "When did you get here? I didn't hear anything."

"You were half asleep on your table," Lisa said. "And I didn't want to make a fuss of my welcome or anything."

"I missed you," Jake said and hugged Lisa. She heard a little sob.

"Hey, hey. Grown men don't cry." Lisa said trying to cheer him up. "I'll make you coffee and then explain what happened okay?" She said, not asking but demanding.

"Yes, mam," Jake said and got off the table.

Jake took a shower and went to the living room. Where Lisa was waiting for him with coffee.

"So" Lisa stared at him. "What happened?"

"Sam. She's what happened Lisa." Jake said with a pain in his voice.

Sam was not just some random girl. She was one of the very few friends Jake had, studied in the same high school, and Jake helped her in her studies. She was one of those glossy daughters of wealthy parents. As Lisa called 'All beauty no brains.' Jake helped her get straight A's in almost all subjects in high school. And, if it weren't for him she wouldn't be at MIT.

"I've always told you that I didn't like her. Jake. What happened? What did she do?" Lisa said with concern. Sam was one girl whom Jake had a thing for. Since high school, he had a crush on her and often did what she asked. Lisa warned Jake that she might be using him. But Jake shrugged it off saying she was one of his friends.

"I hadn't seen Sam for quite a while, but we still chatted on Facebook. And I wanted to catch up with her. So I suggested someplace to go for lunch." Jake trailed off. "She even agreed and told me she was looking forward to seeing me."

"But-" Jake trailed off.

"But what?"

"But it was all a set-up to humiliate me," Jake said with tears in his eyes. "She was there with many of her friends from cheerleader group and some football players. And there in front of everyone, she mocked me. Bashed me for thinking that she'd ever go out with a nerd like me. And told me she got friendly just so that I'd help her in her studies. And, now that she didn't need my help she wanted to get rid-off me from her life." Jake trailed off before finally saying "And worse of all they made a video about the whole thing and send it to as many students they knew."

"That BITCH" Lisa cursed angrily.

Lisa genuinely cared for Jake and was one of his real friends. He'd meet her on the first day of school in the cafeteria, and within one month both of them decided to share an apartment. They were friends above everything, but Lisa treated Jake no less than his lover. She looked after him and cared for him. The only thing that prevented them from being a couple was the lack of discussion and participation in the act intimacy.

"How pathetic am I, Lisa?" Jake asked her. "Like a nerd like me could have a shot with a girl like her. But still, it was nothing more than a friendly catch-up. And I just wanted to know how she was." Jake hung his head down in shame.

"I know Jake. You were just looking out for her." Lisa said calmly. "Some people just don't know how precious you are and mistreat you. And believe me, it's their loss. It's her loss."

Lisa said rubbing his hands to make him feel okay. Jake felt sick just thinking about what Sam did to him, and placed his head on Lisa's lap.

"Thank god you are there for me, Lisa." Jake smiled at her.

"To infinity and beyond Mr. Jake," Lisa answered. Jake laughed at the apparent reference to Toy Story, one of his favorite movies.

"Get ready Jake for College. Today's Monday. And I think we both have things to submit to our professors." Lisa said and pushed his head.

Both Lisa and Jake got up to prepare some breakfast before going off to college.

Jake returned early from college -as he had finished all of the works he had to submit and he knew most of the lessons. Add to the fact that everyone had seen his humiliation video and was joking about him. So, Jake felt a little uneasy and returned early.

On the other hand, Lisa had barely managed to submit all of her works because of her weekend trip and forgot to look at the lessons she was supposed to. To add further misery, her professor took a surprise test, which she barely passed -but her teacher shot a warning at her carelessness and assigned her more works. To add insult to her injury (literally), she sprained her hand when she arrived at her apartment -barely after entering, she slipped and broke her wrist.

"JaaKKKEEEE" She cried in pain.

Jake hurried out of his room and saw her lying on the floor. His first-aid training kicked in and helped her to the couch. He brought the first-aid kit and examined her.

"Where's the pain?" Jake asked.

"Uh... uh... here I guess." Lisa turned her face to her right arm.

It was already starting to swell, and it only seemed to get worse when she tried to move her fingers.

"Don't move your wrist -or your arm for that matter," Jake said. "I'm gonna get the ice pack, and we're gonna go see a doctor."

"Ah..." was all she could mutter. Jake got the ice pack and held it against her wrist. He called a cab downstairs and slowly took helped her downstairs -managing to help her not move her wrist or fingers. They got to the emergency room in fifteen minutes and thankfully it wasn't crowded. They had her wear a cast for her wrist for the next week. Lisa also took some painkillers per doctor's prescriptions. And after taking a tablet or two, she calmed down.

Jake took her back to their apartment after two hours and took a burger, some wings, French fries and soda on their way home.

They entered their apartment, and he sat Lisa on the couch slowly and placed the takeout on the table. He then cleaned up the pile of book and Lisa's bag -which they left untouched before going to the emergency room. He even tied her messy hair and straightened her dress a little and wrapped a light blanket over her before putting out the food.

"I don't need to be pampered -I can't say I don't like it though," Lisa said to Jake.

"Like hell you don't," Jake answered. He set the food on the plate and placed it near the couch on a table. Then took out his phone to call Lisa's mom.

"Hello! Mrs. Brown. How are you?"

"Why, hello Jake. I'm fine. How are you? Is everything okay?"

"I'm fine Mrs. Drown, thank you. But Lisa sprained her wrist today about three hours ago. I took her to the emergency room and had her checked. She's broken her wrist nothing major." Jake said.

"Oh! I told you kids, not to be careless. How's she now?"

"She's fine now. Although she's complaining about her supposedly 'Pampering' now."

"Ah... that's so like her. Thank you, Jake, for taking care of her. Could you put the phone on the speaker?"

"Here you go Mrs. Brown."

Jake put the phone on the speaker.

"Lisa. How are you, honey? Are you feeling any pain?"

"I'm fine mom. NOW. And, no I took a couple of painkillers, so I'm okay now."

"And what's this I hear about you complaining to Jake about Pampering." Mrs. Brown said.

"Be a good girl and let him take care of you. And don't trouble him much. It's already enough with you asking help in your studies."

"Okay, mom. I'm gonna be a good girl. If not, Jake will punish me for being a bad girl, and, spank me." Lisa said with the most girlish voice possible.

"You never learn, do you?" Jake said and laughed lightly.

"Don't give Jake a hard time young woman. I better not hear any complaints from Jake." Mrs. Brown warned. "And Jake thank you for taking good care of her. She can be a bit too much sometimes. And call me if you need any help. I'll be there as soon as you need me."

"Okay, Mrs. Brown. And have a good-" Jake looked at his watch. It was almost nine o' clock at night. "-good night," Jake said.

"You too dear and take care." Mrs. Brown replied.

Jake put his phone on the table and set the table properly so that Lisa would have no problem eating. But there was one problem -Lisa was right-handed, and her right hand's wrist was broken. So, Jake took some wings and fries on a plate and sprinkled some salt and sauce on it.

"Lisa. Head up. Look forward. You need to eat something" Jake said holding a piece of wing in his hand.

"Ooh! Someone's paying attention to a messy dork like me." Lisa said as she opened her mouth knowing full well that Jake won't rest till feeding her until her stomach burst.

"You are neither messy nor dork, Lisa. You are very beautiful -a rare breed of the perfect mixture of cute and sexy." Jake said feeding her some fries and soda.

"Umm." Lisa moaned with food in her mouth blushing at Jake's compliment. "You're the only one that thinks so, Jake. I don't need a pity compliment." Lisa said with food in her mouth and making a sad face.

"Well, if others don't see your beauty then they are blind." Jake stared at her. "You are beautiful Lisa. And you are better than any other girl I've ever seen." Jake said setting the soda down.

"Beautiful on the inside as much as beautiful on the outside."

"Thank you, Jake." Lisa managed to squeak. Blushing red from Jake's compliment.

"And, no talking with food in your mouth Jake said." Giving another piece of a wing to her.

Then with the food in her mouth, Lisa managed a pout -with a little of the wings dripping from the side of her lips- and invited Jake for a kiss. "Why don't you kiss this beautiful lady then?"

"Eww," Jake said and wiped the dripping food. "Maybe later, after you finish eating." Jake smiled. Then, as expected, he fed her till her stomach was about to burst. Then he ate his own burger and soda. And, packed the remaining food for tomorrow morning.

Lisa laid still on the couch almost unable to move and drifted to sleep. Jake cleaned her up and put a blanket over her. Then he cleaned up the table and washed the dishes. After finishing all the chores, he went inside Lisa's room -which was a grand mess- and cleaned it up. Placing her books and bag on her shelf, and tidying up her closet he searched for her pajamas -preferably the ones which he could easily put her into. He finally found a loose jersey which dropped about four inches from her waist.

"Well, this is better than being bare I guess." He murmured.

Jake let Lisa sleep for half an hour then woke her up. And, helped her strip down. He opened the buttons of her shirt and slowly took it off, followed by a t-shirt -a t-shirt below a shirt that was always Lisa's style, followed by loose Jeans.

The dress Lisa wore didn't do justice to her incredible body. She had all the curves in the right places and had more than a handful of breasts, a flat stomach, and a firm-round butt. She was the ideal girl for anyone Jake thought.

Knowing it would be immoral of Jake to continue looking at Lisa with sexual intent, he tore his eyes off her and helped her inside the loose jersey. It fell up to her thighs, knowing this and assuming she was wearing undergarments underneath, Jake helped Lisa off her pants and took off her shoes.

"Don't kill me tomorrow," Jake said and slipped his hands under the jersey and took off Lisa's bra. Then he carried her to her bed and covered her with a blanket.

He set himself a chair to look after her, in case she felt uneasy or did anything to her wrist. Jake made some coffee for himself and looked at Lisa's 'Daily Book.' She noted down everything from what happened in that day, lessons taught, lessons to be learned, the assignment given and project works, and marked the submitted and deadline works properly. He scanned through her Daily Book and found out what she needed to present tomorrow.

Although, Lisa had a Chemistry major and American History minor; and Jake had Computer Science and physics major, and Literature minor, he helped her in studies. It was just that Jake was good at studies no matter what subject. So, Jake took her laptop out and finished all of her due project works and presentations for tomorrow. He completed two of her research works and answered all the extra assignment questions which the professor had given her. Then he made a list of important points for her History essay and marked all the necessary things she needed to write it. And, finally, he marked the pages of upcoming lessons and highlighted the main points of the lessons for next week -noting important points and writing a summary of immediate lessons. After Jake finished all of Lisa's work, he looked his watch and found it was 6:50 in the morning -just a little over four hours for her today's class.

He got up -yawning because of sleepless night- and went to get a shower.

After few minutes he emerged from the shower taking all the dirty laundry from his room. Then Jake entered Lisa's room -where Lisa was fast asleep- he took all the dirty laundry including last night's clothes, and a couple of her underwear, and put it in the basket.

"Hey Lisa, wake up. It's morning." Jake said opening the curtains to allow bright sunlight to enter the room. "Wake up. You have a lot to do."

"Umm..." was all Lisa could manage at first but she suddenly remembered her assignments and project works. "Shit. My credit score is doomed." Lisa said.

"Don't worry I did all of your immediate works, so you are set for the week -though you have to do some work yourself," Jake said placing his hand on her forehead measuring her temperature. "Go, freshen up, now. I'll give the clothes for laundry -though I have to clean your under thingies myself." Jake said and gave a smirk. "And don't a shower right now. Do not take a shower."

Jake left with the basket full of dirty clothes as Lisa slowly emerged from her bed. "Thanks, Jake. I'd be dead if you weren't here." Lisa said, but Jake was long gone.

Lisa dragged herself to the toilet to freshen-up. And she got out just as Jake returned with a naughty grin.

"You need to get laid woman. Doing all those unspeakable things to yourself and making a mess on your underthings."

"Maybe you should take me," Lisa suggested with a blush.

"Got me there."

"Nah! You walked into it yourself." Lisa said.

"Maybe I will," Jake said. "After having another close look at you yesterday." He teased her.

"Mr. Olsen. Don't tell me you took advantage of a helpless injured girl." Lisa said trying to sound disgusted, which she wasn't, hinted by her blush. "And what. Where's my bra? And I'm wearing nothing over my panties. I'm disgusted, Mr. Olsen." Lisa said trying to sound angry but squeezing Jake's arm slightly.

"I'm disappointed you'd doubt me, Miss Brown," I said trying my best not to laugh.

"Aww. Darling, I do not doubt you." Liza said and kissed Jake on his cheeks. "Thank you so much for taking so good care of me."

"Don't mention it. I'm glad. And I got to see you in your bra, so that's a bonus." Jake joked and laughed at his own joke.

"Just ask mister I'd show you my boobs any day. I'd even let you play if I'm in a good mood." Lisa replied. "And why can't I take a shower?"