The Flatmates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa didn't reply for a while and stayed quite. She never said a word for a couple of minutes. Those minutes seemed like years to Jake. And finally, he said again. "Lisa... I'd understand if you don't feel the same about me... But say something. You're worrying me. Did I hurt you???"

Lisa didn't say a word and sobbed lightly gripping his hands firmly.

"Lisa... Are you okay? Did I hurt you? Is it your wrist? Say something please. I'm really worried."

Finally gathering her strength to stop sobbing Lisa opened her mouth and said.

"Here you are the most caring and honest person in the world, and there was that bitch, and all those horrible people who hurt you and took advantage of you for no reason." Lisa sobbed again. "I wish I was there to protect you, and beside you, to pamper you when all those horrible people said and did horrible things."

"Nah, it's nothing. Forget about them. They're nothing. You're the one that matters." Jake said. "And you were there, you made me coffee when I felt down. You cheered me up, and we bitched together. That was more than what I could ask for."

"Jake... I love you too..." Lisa said. "And I want to care for you and pamper you and protect you from now on."

"Hey, Lis-" Jake said holding Lisa's hand. "Do you remember, once I told you that the first time would be when we go on a picnic on the bank of a river near a lake -late at night under the stars?"

"Yeah!" Lisa answered. "I know. But you couldn't keep it in your pants for more than a day afterwards."

"Well. Uh- today we're on a picnic. Beside a lake. And now it's late night. Under the stars."

"What're you up to?"

"Lisa Brown." Jake said getting on his knees, holding Lisa's hand. "It's been a little over ten years since we became one. You've loved me more than anyone. Fought with me. Made out with me. And tolerated all of my shits, till now."

Jake took out a small black box from his pocket and opened it up.

"Will you put up with me for even longer? Say for our whole life?" Jake said. "Lisa Brown. Will you make me even luckier, and marry me?"

"Oh my GOD! YESSS!" Lisa said with tears in her eyes. "Yes. I'll marry you."