The Flatmates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it occurred to me that you needed to keep your wrist dry and cleaning yourself might get a bit messy," Jake answered. "And I don't want you to fall over and hurt yourself more," Jake said.

"So, take a shower, now. And call me if you need any help. Okay?"

"Yes, Master," Lisa said and went inside to shower.

Moments later she called Jake inside. "Can you please help me clean up my back?" Lisa asked. "Cleaning the back and keeping one wrist dry is so fucking difficult."

"Holy mother of all asses," Jake said. "You sure that's the only thing you want?" Jake asked.

"For now," Lisa said, and Jake helped her clean her back. During the whole time, Jake kept his distance and didn't touch unnecessarily, or even peeked forward.

"You can look at them if you like," Lisa said.

"I would never take advantage of someone close who needs my help right now," Jake said. "When you get alright, and we go on a picnic on the bank of a river near a lake -late at night under the stars. Maybe then." Jake smiled at that thought.

"That is why you will not get laid anytime soon, Jake," Lisa said. "Take your opportunity, so you may not regret it later."

"I'd be disgusted with myself if I took advantage of your condition and our closeness, Lisa. But I promise you. A picnic near a lake late at night." Jake smiled as he finished cleaning Lisa and helped her dry herself. He helped her wear some appropriate and comfortable clothes which he found last night in her closet.

"Thank you, Jake. I don't know what would've happened if I lived alone or had another apartment partner."

"Nah! Don't mention it." Jake said walking her out to her room. "Stay in bed, read the lessons I marked. The first pile is for today. Memorize and understand those highlighted red, and read once those in green. Skip the rest. Then review your PowerPoint. I'll talk to your professor, so you don't have to explain project works and assignments. We still have two and half hour till college. I'll prepare breakfast." Jake muttered our instructions as though reading morning news.

"And Lisa, we go early today, so you can read those on the way and at college. Don't worry." Jake reassured her.

Jake went to prepare breakfast -meaning he re-heated yesterday's leftovers, and made some fresh omelets. Then picked up his phone to call his mom followed by Mrs. Brown.

"Hey, mom! So, enjoying the trip?" Jake asked.

"Yes dear. And how are you? And by the way how's Lisa?"

"I'm fine mom. And Lisa broke her wrist yesterday, so I'm taking care of her now."

"Oh! How's she now?"

"She's fine mom now. I'm taking good care of her. I'll talk to her professors today and ask them to ease up on her. I'm helping her on studies too."

"That's the good boy I raised." Janice gloated with pride. "Okay honey! Tell Lisa I said hello, and wish her speedy recovery."

"Okay, mom. Have fun. And love you."

"Love you too honey."

Now it was time to call Mrs. Brown and inform her about her daughter's condition.

"Hello, Mrs. Brown!"

"Oh! Hi, Jake. So, how's Lisa doing today?"

"She's doing very well. On the road to recovery. Though she objects to my pampering. I looked after her last night. Tucked her in and made sure she didn't hurt her wrist. I also did everything she's to do for this week, so she'll just have to rest. Don't worry Mrs. Brown, she'll be as good as new soon."

"Oh! Thank you, Jake. I can't say how much grateful we all are to you for taking care of that girl."

"Yeah don't worry. That's what apartment partners are for. Today I'll talk with her professors and ask them to ease up on her."

"Thank you, Jake. And don't spoil her too much. Take care of yourself too."

"Yes, Mrs. Brown. I'll call you later in the evening."

"Okay, bye."

Now that he'd informed both mothers about today, it was time to have breakfast and head to college.

He took two plates, each filled with some omelet, and yesterday's fries and wings, to Lisa's room and set it beside her study table.

"Now, have some breakfast, then we go to college."

"Why so early?" Lisa asked knowing they will be an hour early for college.

"Well I have to talk to your professors and mine about your injury and that I've to take care of you. So, to ask them to ease you for the remaining semester -about two weeks. And also ask them to let me help you do your assignments."

"That's so sweet of you. Thank you, Jake." Lisa kissed Jake's cheek and ate breakfast discussing today's activities.

Pulling some strings was easy for Jake as most of the Professors knew him and his talents well enough. He was admired by most, so, asking favors to bend a few rules was no biggie for him. And, this time it was within the bound of rules, so he got everyone's approval. Lisa's Chemistry professor also mentioned that he'd put her under his focus from now on since she's good friends with him.

Jake excused himself to speak with Lisa's professor and a couple of people for a while. He asked for some reading recommendations for himself and asked the professors to email him some assignments too, for his own self-study -of course. He said he'd do them sometime this week as he'd already finished his own classes for the semester and today was going to submit everything. Jake took materials from nine professors: two from Chemistry, one from Philosophy, one from American History, one from World History, two from Mathematics, and two from Biological Science. He promised them to complete his assignments by the start of next semester and even joked about ruining their two week's break.

"Don't tell me you're seriously planning to do all of those works by the start of next semester," Lisa said knowing the answer.

"You know what'll happen," Jake replied. "Hey Lisa, I've arranged for us to go a little early, and if you need me just text me okay, I'll be there."

"Okay, Jake. And thank you for everything."

"Stop thanking me. That's what friends are for." Jake said arranging his glasses. "Oh! And show me to your class. I'll come to pick you for lunch."

"You really don't have to, Jake."

"Nah, are you kidding. I love to spend time with you. So, just take me to your class."

Lisa showed her classroom to Jake, and he hung around for a while helping her with presentation. He set up everything on his laptop and left it with her so that she won't have to do anything later. He instructed her how to plug the cable of the screen to the laptop, and left the rest to Lisa. Lisa introduced a couple of her friends to Jake, and as it was about to be time for the start of classes, Jake left.

After leaving Lisa, Jake spoke to all of his professors, submitting his works early -he'd even completed after vacations work. All the professors praised him and promised him some extra credits. He stuck around to help them and went to join his classmates. Most of whom bullied him. He hated most of them and just stuck around for the sake of his professors. Most called him teacher's pet or teacher's sucker. Very few knew that teachers were the ones who sucked up to him most of the time.

There was even fuss about him asking out Sam, and almost all laughed at him. He was done explaining that she was his friend from high school and he just wanted to know if she was okay. Jake noticed one man who seemed rather furious with him. It was Jim. He remembered Jim as the guy who roughed him last Friday and threw his books. He'd heard that Jim was a transfer from another department, and came from money.

Jake asked his professor to excuse himself to go pick up Lisa for lunch, which Professor Ranieri did much to the displeasure of everyone. Afterwards, everyone wanted to go out to which Professor firmly said "Jake is taking care of his apartment partner who broke her wrist. If anyone wants to go out early, they should bring a close friend or room partner, who's sick or injured and needs to be taken care of, to me and I would grant them leave." Everyone fell silent. Then Jim stood up and asked the professor to allow him to make an urgent phone call from the office. The professor inquired a bit but let him leave.

While making his way to Lisa's classroom, Jim followed Jake. At first, Jim thought he was going to bother Sam again -who apparently was his girlfriend.

"Stay the fuck away from her. She's mine. Fucker." Jim said.

"I don't know about that. And far as I am concerned she has no boyfriend, and I'm taking her to lunch." Jake replied.

"What'd you say? You ask my girl out and still have guts to say that. I'll bash your mind in its place, punk."

"Look, I think you've got it wrong. I'm going to pick Lisa for lunch, she's injured, and I've promised to take care of her." Jake said. He realized that Jim must be talking about Sam. "And about Sam, I have no interest in her. Never had, never will. Neither do I want to see her again. I thought we were friends, but I was wrong. She misunderstood my gesture and did something -frankly disgusting. So, tell her she won't see from me again, ever. And she can kiss that essay and report which she wanted goodbye."

"What'd you said you punk? You talking shit 'bout my girlfriend." Jim said grinding his teeth and pushing him to a wall nearby.

"This place is laced with CC TV footage, I don't think you want to pick a fight," Jake said and moved along. Jim tailed him again and pushed him down. A professor at the far corner of the corridor saw them and asked: "There a problem Jake?" "No professor, just a bit friendlier, that's all. Eh, Jim?" Jake replied with a smile. And walked out of the corridor near Lisa's classroom.

Bell rang, and slowly the professor exited the class. Jake greeted the professor and spent a brief moment discussing some ideas that he had about the subject. The professor was not surprised with Jake's knowledge and offered to take some time to hear him out after lunch. Almost everyone had gone out of class by then, except a couple of other people and Lisa. Jake entered the class and saw her staring at the door for him. She basically ran towards him, and they went out for lunch.

Lisa noticed a little dirt on Jake's shoulder and asked about it.

"Oh! It's nothing, just Sam's crazy boyfriend trying to pick unnecessary fight with me. He thought I was going over to her to bother her. I told him I had no intention of doing that ever and that I was looking for you. He got provoked without reason and pushed me. Don't worry. I'm all right." Jake answered. "By the way how's your wrist. Need a painkiller?"

"Actually yes. I moved my wrist a bit during the presentation and have a mild pain there." Lisa said.

Jake took her to the professor's section of the Cafeteria and asked his professors to excuse them as she was feeling pain in her wrists. He said he'd help her in her lessons and that she'd not miss a work. They got the permission to leave from professors and now needed the nurse to confirm leaving. They had a bit of food with professors and went to the Nurse's office. Then with the help of prescription, she administrated painkiller to Lisa and gave them permission to leave.

Jake left Lisa at Nurse's office to rest and went to collect his stuff. He confirmed his work submission and left his classroom. Then he packed all of Lisa's stuff and went to get her. Jake drove her to their apartment and made her rest on her bed.

"I'm fine. I don't need any special care. It's just a bit of pain nothing else."

"Well if you keep saying that and get careless, you might just do more damage to your wrist and permanently lose your wrist," Jake said.

"Jake. Will you help me write an essay related to, uh, love? Based loosely on American History." Lisa asked.

"I already have written some essay as such, just submit one of mine you'll be fine," Jake said.

"You're spoiling me you know that, right? I will get grades I don't deserve."

"Don't joke around. You write as well as me. So, there won't be any difference." Jake said casually teasing her. "For now just sleep, I'll wake you up after a while."

"Jake, come up and cuddle with me, will you?" Asked Lisa.

She'd always been impressed by Jake's kindness and smartness. She was attracted to him in ways she didn't know until now. Even though most people only saw an awkward and non-attractive nerd in him, she saw Jake's true self. She knew how handsome he was, and how much, could a confident and honest Jake charm ladies.

Jake had the same feelings towards her. Though at first he was infatuated to Sam, he didn't like her much. But he always felt a closeness with Lisa. A closeness that only people in love could feel when with one another.

"Just a sec, 'k" Jake said. "I'll change into something comfy and come."

"You can come naked if you want." Lisa flirted with Jake.

"Someday soon. Could you wait just a bit more for me, baby." Jake said using the word 'baby' for the first time to address her.

"Sure, I'll wait a thousand years if I have to," Lisa said. Jake went to change, in the meantime, Lisa stripped and changed to the same clothes which she wore last night.

"Damn woman. Do you not want me to get some sleep? If you wear that how am I to sleep?" Jake said climbing onto Lisa's bed, taking her right arm. He brought her wrist in front of him and kissed. "Get well soon, baby," Jake said and kissed Lisa's forehead. He snuggled up against her back, lightly caressing her legs. His front cupped her perfectly from the back, and he placed his arms on her right shoulder, as a protective shield. Lisa took both of his arms and placed them on her firm breast, only a light fabric separating the two skin. Jake fell asleep soon after -he was tired from all the work he'd done alone and he'd stayed up all night too.

Lisa didn't know where their relationship was heading, but she knew, she wanted to remain that way, in bed with him cuddling against her, forever. She was confused as if this step which they took will change anything between them. She didn't want to lose a friend, and she loved to live with him. Some of these thoughts played on Lisa's mind as she too drifted to sleep.

Lisa woke up when she sensed movements around her stomach. First, she was confused, but after a second she was relaxed thinking it was Jake who was cupping her breast with one hand and tickling her tummy with another. She didn't know whether he was awake or moving his hands in sleep.

"Jake?"

"Hey, beautiful. I was wondering when you'd wake up." Jake answered.

"I'm awake now. So, you think I'm ticklish?"

"Didn't know, so I tried!!" Jake answered.

"Well, I am. But not at tummy." Lisa answered.

"Then where?" Jake asked. "Cause I want to tickle you for being a bad girl today. You used your wrist even when I told you not to."

Lisa put her right arm over his and took it to her breast. Then she made him circle his fingers around her areolas; and, pinch and rub her nipples. She guided for a couple of seconds, but Jake soon got the hang of it and started tickling her with 'Lisa's tickle' -he named that move after her. And, true to her words she felt ticklish at first, and even giggled and moaned sensually. But soon the ticklish feeling changed into feeling of pleasure -unadulterated and sensual pleasure which she had never felt.

"Mmmmm... Jake. Please don't stop... I never thought I could feel this amount of pleasure... Mmmmm" Lisa moaned softly under her breathe. Jake felt pleasure hit himself as well, seeing how much Lisa loved his hands. He took pleasure in making her happy. He was getting excited.

"I can feel someone poking me from back," Lisa said with the sexiest voice possible. "Oh! What did I do to get punished by that beast? Have I been a bad girl?"

"Mmmmm... yes. Yes, you have been a bad girl. Getting injured, worrying me sick and again hurting yourself." Jake said pressing his stiffness towards her hips. "I was so worried. I was worried about this beautiful angel who lived with me. My Guardian Angel."

Jake pulled Lisa towards him and faced her. Looking directly into her wonderful bluish-green eyes. Running his hands through her strawberry-blonde hair until his hands reached the back of her neck. Then he pulled her for a KISS. Not just a peck on lips. A full French kiss that lasted until both were out of breathe.

Jake pulled Lisa towards him, slowly and gently -trying not to harm her injured wrist. He pulled her close enough until both of them felt each-other's warm breathe caressing the lips. Then, both paused for a second gazing into each other's eyes with love -a second which seemed like a lifetime for both of them. Then the dampness on Jake's lower lip increased, as Lisa took it between hers and felt the touch. Both were in heaven when they felt each other's touch over their lips. Then slowly Lisa began to suck on Jake's lower lip until he moaned and parted his lips. And released his tongue to gently lick her. She gave way to his tongue, and they wrestled for a while. After some time, it was Jake's turn to take Lisa's lower lip between his and suck. They again wrestled after a while of sucking. The cycle continued. Until both were out of breathe and needed to regain their strength; to suck the life out of each other, again.

"Mmmmm..." was all Jake could mutter. And "Ummmm..." was all Lisa could moan.

They made out for half an hour. Kissing, sucking and licking each other's mouth like wild beasts. And exploring each other's body with their hand. Jake was careful not to jerk Lisa's right wrist, or press onto her hand too much. So, he cupped her right hand with his own gently holding and forming a protective layer for her. While both of their remaining arms explored each other's body. Jake discovered Lisa's scar on her left shoulder -which she got after falling from the stairs when she was a child. And, Lisa discovered a small singular mole on Jake's lower back on right side -which was kind of a birthmark, the male Olsens develop before they become twelve.

"Wow..." Jake said breaking their kiss. "You're amazing Lisa. Not only are you beautiful, and sexy, but you are also very -how to say this- skilled."

"You aren't any less Mr. Olsen," Lisa said softly. "I'd say you are half as skilled as I am." Lisa gave a playful smile. She got up and stood upright on her bed. As did Jake. And moved towards each other. Their lips were almost touching -a repetition was about to occur. But they were interrupted by a phone call.

Lisa took her phone to throw across the wall. But as she took it, she noticed it was her mom, and after a short peck, backed foo to answer the call.

"Hey, mom! I'm kind of busy right now. Can't you call later?"

"Oh! Thank god you are alright. You are fine right? Jake said he'd call me in the evening, but it's eight, and still, he didn't call." Mrs. Brown said with a deep breathe. "He's never late or even forgets anything. So, I was worried."

"Don't worry mom. Everything is fine." Lisa said winking at Jake. "Jake's sleeping. He stayed awake whole night last night for me, and today when we got back from College, he was sleepy. So, I didn't wake him."

"Oh! It's alright dear. That young man deserves some rest too."

"Yeah, he does. Even today he came to my room and looked after me for a while. And when he was feeling drowsy, I called him into my bed, and we cuddled." Lisa said with a squeaky voice full of excitement. "I woke up a while ago, but he's still sleeping."

"And mom, he looks so damn handsome and irresistible, even in his sleep. I could feel heat radiating from his body to mine. I had the best cuddly sleep of my life. Including yours. Mom."

"Oh! That's wonderful to hear. You also take a good care of him, honey. After all, he does so much for you." Mrs. Brown said with a drop of tear in her eyes. "I'd love nothing more than you two to get together if you want."

"That's a very likely possibility."

"Then it's wonderful."